Cinema Oasis

Story Info
Glenda finds her husband.
6.6k words
4.56
9.7k
22
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,755 Followers

Back in 1996 I was 26 and had been married for two years to my husband, Ritchie who would have been 36. We both worked for the local Council, which was were we met .... and fell madly in love.

Although my brother always had suspicions about Ritchie not really being a 'man's man' and 'helping them out when they were busy;' I loved the fact that he was sweet and particularly handsome; bordering on being pretty for a man.

I couldn't tell my brother of course; but our sex life was actually amazing; especially in the years both immediately before and after our wedding; with my gorgeous husband teaching me many fantastic sexual things; none more so than how to suck his cock; which he lovingly reciprocated by licking my pussy until it was nearly red raw .... giving me numerous orgasms every time, and I lost count of how many sex positions we tried.

Plus he never tired of buying me sexy underwear which I wore in the bedroom and occasionally on our nights out, when he liked me to 'flash' my knickers and boobs by bending forwards while wearing loose fitting tops; plus I refused nothing in return, even when he tied me up and fucked my bum ..... it was uncomfortable at first, but I soon got to like it and even ask him to do it again, many times.

But; in the last few months his libido began to wane somewhat ...... instead of every couple of nights when we rocked the bed, it quickly became once a week then even less; which was worrying, but he blamed his workload for tiring him out; and the travelling he had to do and late nights visiting clients.

Being as naïve as I was .... I totally believed him ..... but it left me as randy as a bitch on heat; which is where the sex toys he'd bought me came in very useful ... indeed.

Then one afternoon my whole world came crashing down when two of my clients cancelled their appointments at the last minute, which meant I could call home for lunch, then visit the other who lived close by.

As I opened the door to our small flat I could hear voices, which was odd as I knew Ritchie wouldn't or shouldn't be home until about 6 o'clock.

It was only when I closed the door that it hit me that it could be burglars, which made my pulse race ..... although when I turned and saw what was facing me the other side of the living room door I quickly wished that it had been burglars!

I could hardly believe my eyes, as Ritchie was wearing my tights and thong from the previous day and kneeling on the rug, with his hands handcuffed behind him and sucking the cock of a tall man with a big belly, while a second naked man was standing beside them pulling on his cock as if waiting for the next turn.

Shocked, I remained frozen to the spot as my husband expertly sucked the fat man's cock; in exactly the same way he'd previously taught me!

At this stage he was oblivious to my presence, but the two others weren't ..... both grinning at me, and the fat one even waved me towards them.

I shook my head .... but still couldn't move.

A few moments later, the fat man cupped the back of Ritchie's head to keep it in place as he furiously wanked his shaft while grinning in my direction.

Seconds later it was obvious that he was cumming in my husband's mouth; then he moved his hand to let Ritchie loose, before squeezing his dregs on his cheek.

Only then did my husband notice that I was standing maybe 12 feet away.

I will never forget the look of shock and horror on his face; and it didn't help his cause that his cock was so hard it was poking out the top of my used thong and tights.

"Gemma!" He cried out, "Gemma? What are you ...... oh fuck! I can ....." Before he could finish the sentence I turned and fled the scene as quickly as possible, with the sound of the fat man cackling and telling my husband,

"I thought she was going to join in ..... a pity really .... because she's even sexier than you told me."

I ran down the five flights of stairs then along the path leading to the shops, only stopping to cross the road to the park, where I sat sobbing my eyes out.

An hour or so later Ritchie found me and tried to explain; something about him being bi-sexual, something he'd fought against ..... but had weakened recently ..... he loved me of course ..... but .... it was something he couldn't control.

I never said a word and only picked up small pieces of what he was saying, but eventually got the gist.

Eventually he told me he would pack a bag and go to his Mothers for a few days ..... then apologised repeatedly as we briskly walked back to the flat.

The atmosphere was beyond strained as I watched him fill a large rucksack in silence; then skulk back to Mummy's.

Although too late really; I rang my client to apologise for not turning up then phoned in sick ..... I couldn't face work ..... and stayed off for the rest of the week, mostly crying.

Ritchie phoned a couple of times, but I wasn't in the mood to forgive him or talk in any depth.

Sooner or later I knew I had to go back to work; which was okish as we no longer worked in the same office; but obviously we had friends that worked in both; and the Council Offices is a small place.

Eventually my boss; Mr Cartwright got wind of our situation and gave me a promotion; which meant I was no longer office based but making home visits across the district.

A week or so afterwards, I was suspiciously going through our wardrobes when I found a discretely hidden carrier bag containing a stash of pornographic magazines. At first I was horrified, but I couldn't say I was really surprised, although the mix of girlie mags and gay ones did confuse me a little. The girlie mags were the type you'd see in newsagents, but the gay ones were much more hardcore, and after skipping through them I put the bag next to the door ready to throw out with the rubbish the next day.

My new job was really enjoyable and took my mind off my home troubles; but I was still having trouble sleeping ..... and that night waking up in a tizz after dreaming/thinking about some of the photos in the gay magazines and seeing Ritchie in my tights sucking that man off and actually swallowing that jizz!

Although feeling ashamed of myself I got and of bed and retrieved the magazines; stroking my kitty while looking at pictures of the hunky men sporting erections and reading some very naughty stories ..... making myself cum twice in an hour; then falling fast asleep.

As the days went by these dreams and thoughts began to blur ..... and sometimes the person on their knees in stockings or shear tights with their hands cuffed behind them sucking the fat man and his friends big cocks .... became me!

I would wake up all hot and sweaty and as the days went by, I would find myself looking at his dirty magazines, reading the sexy stories in the girlie mags and drooling over the handsome and hunky gay men with huge erect cocks in the others which soon led to me playing with myself morning, noon and night; regularly using the sex toys he'd bought me as presents, to satisfy my lustful desires.

At my urging, Ritchie confessed everything about his secret life to me over the phone (which really turned me on but I didn't tell him) but I still wasn't prepared to take him back. .... at the moment.

Two weeks after 'that afternoon' I was visiting a client about twenty miles from home, so had took the train.

On the way back to the station I took a wrong street near the market and walked past an old Art Deco cinema that was way past its best and even a bit seedy.

How it was still going I had no idea, but there was a poster saying that they showed Classic Films and that week was Terms Of Endearment and it was about to start.

So, not really looking forward to another lonely night in the flat in I went.

As I paid I noticed that there were actually three cinemas in the 'tiny complex' and when I went into #1 I wondered how big the others were, as this was tiny ..... maybe twenty seats and only 7 people; 6 women and one man inside.

I loved the film and on the way out needed a pee before catching my train. It appeared that there were only two disabled toilets, side by side which was unusual .... but needs must.

There was lots of graffiti on the cubicle walls, and what looked like some holes that had been filled with paper; although one larger hole, which had the word 'Wonderwall' scribbled above it, had a piece of gaffer tape covering some card.

I couldn't get out quick enough!

As I made my way to the exit I saw a poster advertising the next few films and they were all up my street; so I decided that this would be my little treat, especially as I had to visit every week for the next couple of months.

Back home I had my boring TV dinner and a couple of glasses of wine; which was regularly leading to me drinking the rest of the bottle. As the night wore on I thought more and more about those holes in the cubicle wall ..... but was still baffled!

The following Tuesday after visiting my clients; I visited the cinema again.

This week the main film was Out of Africa, which I'd been looking forward to all weekend.

As I paid my money the sleazy old man in the ticket office, who looked like he cut his hair and beard with a knife gave me a sweet smile, which unnerved me a bit.

I thoroughly enjoyed the film, but after having three cups of coffee during the day I really needed a pee when it ended ..... which meant another visit to the scruffy toilet.

As I entered the nearest toilet door I saw the clerk from the ticket office talking to two elderly men, and seeing me they stopped and one nudged the other.

Once inside the toilet I nervously pulled my tights and knickers down to my knees and sat down ..... the pee came out like a brewers dray, and just as I was finishing the piece of card stuck to the wall suddenly moved and a pair of fingers popped through and wiggled.

My mouth was dry and my heart was seriously pumping inside my chest ..... especially when for some unknown reason; giggling I stroked the fingers ...... then the person on the other side swiftly pulled the card off the wall, revealing a hole about three inches in diameter and the edges covered with grey gaffer tape.

My chest was absolutely heaving as semi hard cock, maybe about 5 inches long poked through the hole.

Shocked; but smiling at the absurdity of the situation .... and now being over three weeks without sex; I knew in my heart of hearts what I was going to do... what I bizarrely needed to do; mischievously thinking that this could be some sort of 'punishment' and 'retribution' for my husband's errant actions.

I nervously touched it; then plucking up courage stroked it with two fingers making it twitch and grow a bit thicker. My hand was shaking as I wrapped my fingers around the shaft and slowly drew the skin back and forth making the floppy hood pull back and a purple knob peak out.

Three times I bent my shoulders towards it but stopped; then closing my eyes and counting 3...2..1.. I leaned over and gave the knob a kiss then took it in my mouth; maybe 2 or 3 inches; sensitively sucking and licking it with my tongue.

Soon I was wanking it fast into my mouth as I used my tongue to tease the strangers knob; making it really hard; my other hand was now between my legs and flicking my clit and occasionally sliding inside as I wanked and sucked this anonymous stranger like a dirty whore.

Maybe it was because I was such a good cocksucker, (my husband said I was 'Supersonic') but I quickly felt it stiffen and twitch, which only meant one thing ...... and sure enough as I pulled back, still wanking furiously a blob of milky white spunk oozed out, followed by a second and a third drop, all falling onto my leg then my knickers and tights, which were still around my knees.

Satisfied with my blowjob I gave the glistening tip a kiss and couldn't stop myself stroking my clitty again while giggling at what I'd just done ..... and then, lo and behold... a second, circumcised cock poked through the hole!

As I'd just sucked his friend it would be rude not to do the same for this man!

Already hard I got to work straight away, stroking the shaft as I licked and sucked the purple cockhead; then feeling deliciously naughty took as much as possible into my mouth, which was most of it ..... then a few more lascivious sucks and licks he began fucking my mouth.

Just like the first stranger ...... he didn't last very long ..... maybe two minutes; but I was incredibly proud of myself when it began to twitch as I furiously wanked him ..... this time it came out like a lightning bolt, again landing on my tights, then the second drop fell on the toilet floor.

Satisfied he swiftly retreated; but it may have been him or his friend, but one of them began peeking through the hole.

I didn't know what they could actually see, but I twisted to give him a better view, as I frigged my pussy with two fingers while my middle finger from the other hand was a blur on my clit!

Like the two pervs, it didn't take me long until I was having a glorious squealing orgasm of my own.

Now gasping for breath because of the enormity of what I'd just down swept over me and I began crying as I pulled my wet tights and knickers back up.

Nervously I opened the cubicle door and thankfully the communal area was now empty, so I did my ashen-faced walk of shame with no one seeing me ..... but I sensed that they were lurking in the shadows as I stopped dead in my tracks as I stared at a poster advertising films for the other two rooms ...... it was actually a Sex Cinema and they were porn films!!

I felt so ashamed of myself on the train home, crying again as I touched the wet spots on my tights ...... but I did feel better thinking that I was justified and this was some kind of revenge and punishment for what my husband had been doing behind my back; and the tingle between my legs told my brain that it hadn't all been bad.

At home, over the next couple of days I fucked myself ragged with my sex toys; reading his dirty magazines, and reliving both Ritchie's escapade as well as my time in the toilet and even fantasising about getting fucked in there next time ...... even if it was by one of those dirty old men.

As the days went by, I couldn't wait for Tuesday, so on Sunday after a frantic morning masturbating, I took the train back to the town with the cinema.

Although I had a wardrobe of sexy lingerie it never crossed my mind to wear any for my trip; so wearing a light cardigan over a cotton dress with shoulder straps and matching yellow bra and thong, which was under a pair of Tan tights I entered the cinema at about 4pm.

It was the same scruffy man in the booth, and it appeared he remembered me ...... grinning and winking as he took my money.

This weeks film was American Gigolo; but it could have been anything as I couldn't really concentrate, desperate as I was to repeat my actions of only a few days before.

After about half an hour I gave in to temptation and anxiously made my way to the toilets; where I sat expectingly, with my knickers and tights around my ankles, for ten minutes or so ..... with no action.

Frustrated I walked out and nervous looking two men walked past me, down the corridor to the cinema at the back.

I was at that stage of being horny when I'd stopped all reasoned thought ..... and I followed them, head bowed down.

Nervously I pushed the door open a little, only to see it was even smaller than the other screen; with three rows of six seats and; as well as the two men there were another three dotted around too.

There was a tightness in my chest as I anxiously stumbled along the empty middle row. Once I'd sat down I put my bag and cardigan under my seat and only then looked at the screen to see a young woman sucking a black man's huge cock while a second was fucking her doggy fashion ..... all in crystal clear vision!

Instantly I realised my mistake and felt the need to run out ....... but when the trio changed positions and the woman was now sucking both cocks at once I was transfixed. For the next five minutes or so my eyes were out on stalks as the trio changed positions yet again, with the blonde straddling one as she sucked the other man.

My spell was broken when I sensed a big figure of a man, smelling of cigarettes and alcohol move beside me. This wasn't in my plan ..... if I'd actually had a plan of course.

On screen another sexy black man had entered the house and he was now getting sucked off as she played with the other two.

I nearly shit myself when the man put his hand on my knee.

With hindsight there were a hundred things I could and should have done .... but didn't; and with no negativity from me, he began stroking and squeezing my thigh .... slowly moving his hand further up my dress. As I shook with nervous excitement.

I was hyperventilating as the action on the screen got really electric, with the girl straddling the fattest black man as she sucked a second and ..... the third did her up the arse!

I hardly noticed the man's hand had now pushed my dress up and he was trying to work his fingers between my legs, which were firmly shut.

Undeterred, he pressed his palm against my pubic area and tried to tease me into opening my legs.

My hands were now gripping onto the rests of the seat.

After a minute or so, that felt like an hour ..... he pulled his hand away, much to my relief ..... only for him to shuffle a bit and put his arm around my shoulders until his hand was hovering over my boob, which took my mind off his other hand which had gone back up my dress and was pulling at the top of my tights.

I sat totally motionless, not taking my eyes off the screen as the man slid his hand inside my dress and cupped my boob through my bra, which made me gasp; while at that time he somehow got the other hand between my legs; so I gave in and parted them for him.

I have no words to describe my emotions as this stranger played with my tit and stroked my wanton pussy through my tights as I watched a porn movie in a cinema.

"Your cunt's fucking soaking. Pull your tights down" he whispered with breath that stunk of tobacco, "I shook my head." which made him roughly squeeze my tit; making me wince. "Do you want me to pull them down instead?" He continued.

I didn't respond; but bit my lip as he began roughly tugging on my nipple.

"Lift your arse and I'll pull them down for you. "

I pushed my shoulder against the back of the seat and slowly lifted my arse an inch or two off the seat.

"Good girl." he chuckled as he fumbled with the band of my tights, awkwardly pulling them down my thighs, leaving my thong a bit down and a bit up.

With the arm that was inside my bra he pulled me into his shoulder then his huge hand went back between my legs, not stopping until he fingers were inside my panties, stroking my slit; then seeing no resistance pushed a long thick finger deep in my pussy, making me gasp.

"You like that, don't you?"

I meekly nodded as he roughly fingered me and slid the straps from my dress and bra down my arm, giving him unfettered access to my 32B boob which he neatly popped out of the cup.

With my arse hanging over the edge of the seat, his middle finger was fully inserted and alternating between twisting and jabbing, he began slapping my tit.

I was now so excited I was gasping for air.

"You dirty little slut" he panted, "you like it rough, don't you?"

My eyes were tightly closed and I neither confirmed nor denied his question.

My brain was now half a world away as I heard one man cackle and tell his friend; "Fucking Hell man ....she's electric! I've never seen a tart like her in real life."

As he continued telling me what a dirty slut I was and describing what he was doing to me and what he wanted to do too, he moved his arm from my shoulder and pulled the other straps down and popped my other boob out; leaving me topless, while he ferociously fingered me, making me squirm as I tried to catch my clit on his palm; but failing.

Mag58
Mag58
2,755 Followers
12