Cinema Oasis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My turn now." He whispered quite hoarsely, then pulled his finger from my pussy so he could unzip his trousers and I heard a rustle as he pulled them down slightly.

My eyes were trained like lasers on the screen as he slid his left arm back along my shoulders then forcefully pulled my top half down towards his groin.

"Get down there slut and suck me off." He growled as his free hand went back between my legs and his violent fingering restarted.

Slightly fearful of the stranger but as horny as Hell, I shuffled to get comfortable and opened my eyes to see his fat cock only inches from my face.

"Get on with it you dirty tart! Get fucking sucking!"

The buzz I was getting was was mind-blowing so I did as he bid, taking hold with my petite hand and covering his knob with my mouth ...... 3..2..1... I began sucking and wanking just like I'd done in the toilet.

"Oh fuck ..... oh fuck." He groaned as I sexily sucked his cock for all I was worth as he slowly fingered me.

I got confused after a minute or so when he took his thick finger from my pussy to hold my head in place while playfully slapping my tits; because a third hand was between my legs fumbling for my love hole!

Some other cheeky bastard was now sitting on the other side and now fingering me and stroking a tit at the same time!

"Faster .... you fucking slut ..... faster .... I'm nearly there" the big man grunted, forcing my head down until his cock was totally filling my mouth.

Desperate to finish him off I cupped his hairy balls and squeezed them until he gasped and mumbled incoherently as I felt his cum hit the back of my mouth and slide down my throat.

"You dirty cunt." He laughed as he pushed my head off his groin; saliva and jizz running down my chin. "You dirty fucking cunt!" He cackled; "I'll leave you to these other perverts now ..... see you next week?"

I didn't answer; I didn't have time to answer as a third, younger man, wearing a pair of black chiffon knickers and hold-up stocking, his jeans around his ankles had moved in front of me and offering his long thin cock to my mouth.

I took a gulp of air and without asking he stepped forward, slapping his cock on my face as the second guy felt like he must have had two fingers up my fanny while he sucked on my tits.

Pride had gone out the window long ago; so I took his cock in my hand and wanked it as I kissed the knob then gave him a blowjob he'd remember all his life.

The guy fingering me had pulled his tracksuit bottoms down and I spotted he was having a wank while fingering me ..... so I moved my arm until my hand could cup his balls, which made him gasp, in seconds my fingers were curled around the shaft and had replaced his.

"Fucking Hell man!" He half shouted, "look ..... she's fucking married! I can see her wedding ring!"

Now, the man sitting behind me who was groping my tits replied, "they're the fucking worst ..... married whores ..... not getting it home so come out for a bit of strange".

"A bit of strange?" Too true matey ..... this really was fucking strange!

What with everything that had happened the young man in the knickers didn't last very wrong; cumming all over my chin and tits; much to the horror of the man sitting behind me.

As that guy moved away I turned slightly so I could suck off the man beside me; but just as I bent my head he shot a stream of jizz all over my tits!

I was now shaking from head to toe as the man behind me stopped playing with my tits and climbed over the seat until he was in front of me, with his pants around his ankles and a stiffy about 6 inches long poking straight at me. I held my hand out to wank him; but he shook his head, squatted then lifted my legs, knickers and tights still around my ankles up in the air.

"Go on Max!" a voice hoarsely whispered, "fuck the tart!" Then a second hissed, "send her back to her husband with a cunt full of spunk."

Trembling with fear and excitement I spread my legs as wide as possible as he lined his cock up against my hairy fanny.

"Go on.... do it!" The man to my side hissed again, tugging on his stiffening cock, "fuck her good!"

Max pushed my legs back further then with no finesse forced his cock into my drenched pussy until his balls bounced off my arse; and fucked my ragged for two or three minutes, making my squeal and whimper on every forceful thrust; until he began grunting like a dog with its bitch; then with one last push filled my already juicy cunt with his load; panted as he half fell on top of me; then kissed my forehead as he withdrew his shrinking cock.

"Do you want a go?" he nonchalantly asked the man wanking to our side.

"Can I?" He asked Max; as if I wasn't there, "I don't mind sloppy seconds."

"Help yourself." Max chuckled as he wiped his cock with a handkerchief then pulled his trousers up, just as the second man slid his cock in my spunk filled cunt.

"Fucking hell!" he gasped, "she's fucking soaking!" obviously forgetting a minute earlier his friend had just ejaculated inside me!

My feet were now on the ground as he furiously pounded me, occasionally stopping to suck my tits.

Having already blown his load on my tits only a few minutes earlier this guy was going to last a lot longer than Max ..... I thought, but the film ended abruptly and he panicked as the lights came on; burying his face in my shoulder and neck as he began fucking me like a Cairn Terrier on steroids!

It still took him a minute or more, and the furious thrusting trying to cum was out of this world for me ..... probably the roughest fuck I'd ever had; and when he did finally ejaculate he kept panting "thank you .... thank you ... thank you!"

As he withdrew his dick he was simultaneously pulling his jeans up and scurrying out of the room without even a look back over his shoulders.

In the harsh light of the stark room I didn't know whether to laugh or cry as I tucked my damp boobs back inside my bra and then awkwardly pulled my tights and knickers back up without wiping the dripping spunk from my tingling fanny.

My emotions were like fireworks as I did the 'walk of shame' along the empty corridor. I considered cleaning myself up in the toilets; but really needed to get away as quickly as possible.

I had a half hour wait at the train station and actually shed a few tears as my humiliation dawned on me as I could smell their cum which was sticking to my boobs and belly as well as filling my knickers.

The train journey took forever and I felt that the other passengers could smell me too and sense my shame; but in reality the six or seven people barely registered my presence at all.

It was a fifteen minute walk home; made all the more uncomfortable by my soaking wet knickers; but now relaxed and thinking about the wild goings on in the cinema I was becoming turned on again!

SHIT!

What was happening to me?

As I neared the flats I saw an elderly neighbour who looked puzzled; then I realised I must look a right sight!

"Are you alright dear?" He asked.

"Me?" I considered how to reply, "Yes ..... just got caught in a rain shower." I lied .... to whit he looked even more baffled.

Thankfully he lived on the bottom floor; as the mood I was in I could have pulled his pants down in the lift and sucked him dry!

Once in the flat I finally got to look in a mirror ..... I could have looked worse; but only just. My hair was tousled and messy and my tights had a big ladder in the lower part of my left legs and my lipstick was a bit smudged too.

Obviously needing a shower I took my dress off and could see and feel the copious dried cum on my boobs and belly; and when I peeled my knickers and tights off they were clinging to my sticky pussy ..... leaving a 'snail trail' of stranger's cum down my thigh.

There was only one thing for it ....... I grabbed a vibrator and lay on the bed try and satisfy my craven lust!

Images of what the men had been doing to me an hour or so earlier filled my head; then that filtered into memories of sucking those cocks in the toilet ..... and even technicolour images of my husband in my tights sucking on another man's cock!

With a 7 inch vibe throbbing away in my cunt I was soon writhing around my bed, occasionally sucking the excess spunk off the 7 incher but unable to get a rhythm to give me an actual orgasm.

Frustrated and as horny as I'd ever been plus I was a tiny bit reluctant to actually wash the dry cum off; then I got a really mischievous idea.

I pulled on my dressing gown and went into the hall and picked up the phone; took a deep breath ...... then dialled my Mother in Law's number.

It rang 5 or 6 times then a man's voice answered; "Hello."

"It's me ...... I need to see you ...... I need to tell you something."

"Oh." My husband sighed.

"Can you come over?"

"Now?"

"Yes ..... unless you're doing something more important." I teased with just enough pretend anger in my voice.

"No no .... sorry .... I didn't mean to .... oh shit ..... sorry .... yes of course.... I'll be about twenty minutes."

Satisfied that he was intrigued enough to stop doing whatever he was doing; I naughtily ran my fingertip across some dry cum on my boobs and giggled.

Still only wearing my flimsy dressing gown I opened the front door to see a sheepish looking Ritchie; totally unsure and unprepared for what I had planned for him.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked as I sashayed along the hall.

"Coffee .... please." He muttered as he hung his jacket up.

"Not a proper drink?" I teased again.

"Sure .... a beer then."

In the kitchen I made sure when I reached up to get the beer from the fridge my gown would rise quite a way up my thighs; making him wonder all the more what was going on.

After a gulp of beer and before I could start with my own story of the revenge events of the last few days; he began bumbling about 'how sorry he was ...... it would never happen again .... it was a mad/bad thing to do ..... he loved me ..... didn't want to lose me ...... he would change .... maybe see a doctor."

At that point I stopped him; leaning across the kitchen table to stroke his hand knowing full well he would get an eyeful of my naked boobs as the gown fell open.

"Sweetie," I smiled .... "I might not want you to change. I love you too and .......you know I'm open minded .... don't you?"

Confused he took another gulp from the can and nervously nodded.

"Well..... seeing you .... you know ..... in my ..... undies .... you know ..... doing that ..... you know." It was my turn to be nervous; but I plucked up the courage; "sucking that man''s cock ..... well .... I've been thinking about it .... well, quite a bit actually .... and ..... I've got a confession to make ..... but ..... there's a condition."

"Anything .... whatever you want." he gabbled.

"Okay ....... I want to see you wearing my undies again."

"Bloody Hell ... are you sure?"

I grinned and nodded; "then I will tell you my confession." His head was now bowed; but I stood up and guided him to the bedroom.

As my Granny used to tell me; "Don't look back in anger".

"Here .... put these on." Then handed him the panties and tights I'd been wearing in the cinema.

"Are you really sure." He asked again.

"Get 'em off and get 'em on!" I firmly told him while grinning at his discomfort.

Now looking away from me he slowly undressed, then I handed him the panties.

"Sniff them first."

He looked even more puzzled; but did as he was told ..... and looked shocked when he saw how wet the crotch was but sniffed them anyway; and it dawned on him why they were so wet and sticky.

"Put them on."

As commanded he awkwardly pulled them up; arranging his soft willy as he did so.

"Now the tights."

I'd already unravelled them, but it still wasn't easy for him; but he persevered until they were tightly wrapped around his cute arse.

"Now this." As I handed him the cum encrusted bra; and the stains were very visible.

There was a look of wonder and shock on his face as he put it on; but I had to fasten it for him.

He lay on the bed, still embarrassed and totally confused as I dropped my dressing gown to the floor and lay naked besides him.

"You actually look quite cute dressed like that." I lied; "So ..... last week I went to a back street cinema and in the toilet there was a big hole in the wall."

There was a sudden look of recognition on his face.

"When I was having a wee ..... a man pushed his cock through it."

Before I continued I started stroking his dormant cock through my dirty tights and knickers.

"And?" my husband gulped.

"Well...... now I know you like sucking strange men's cocks ..... I thought .... FUCK IT .....why shouldn't I?"

His eyes were now on stalks and there was definite movement in the knicker zone.

As I told him about my toilet adventure his cock quickly grew and poked out of the top of my dirty tights; so I kept rubbing it and stroking it; then told him to lick my tits as I tickled his man-tits inside my bra that he was wearing.

"Do you know what you're licking?" I asked like a schoolteacher.

Ritchie shook his head; then continued as I held his head in place ..... "two strange men's spunk!"

He tried to move his head, but I kept it in place ..... "You heard right!"

I then proceeded to tell him all about my afternoon in the cinema ...... every last intimate detail, and before I'd got half way through he ejaculated like I'd never seen before, all over his belly.... like a champagne supernova.

Gently squeezing his ball bag through the nylon, I theatrically lapped it up like a kitten; then kissed him .... passing his spunk back to him, which he gratefully received and swallowed with a cheeky grin..

"Your turn." I told him as I lay on my back and raised my knees then using my fingers to pull my flaps apart ...... "Down you go like a good boy."

Ritchie could hardly wait and was soon licking at my spunk filled cunt as I tried to finish my story before cumming myself; knowing full well he was drinking the jizz of the man in the cinema ..... although I exaggerated afterwards telling him that 'three men had fucked me, in front of the others."

I fought it and fought it; but eventually gave in and had my own supersonic orgasm ..... even spraying his face with my love juice and stale spunk.

When I got my breath back Ritchie was expectantly tugging at his hard cock which was fully out of the tights.

Even hornier than ever I straddled his cock and began bouncing on it; filling my cunt up to the hilt, as I began telling him what the rules would be if I was to let him return to the marital bed ...... he would be allowed 'dalliances' with other men; but so would I, and if he wanted to dress up in my undies we could do it together; and if he could arrange it .... for me to watch him with another man or men.

He excitedly agreed and said that 'this was the fantasy he'd had since he had first met me .... but was afraid of my reaction.' Plus he asked if he could come to the cinema with me ..... which I wasn't sure about; but tentatively agreed.

That was all twenty years ago and we are still together now; and our sex life has got even crazier as the years have gone by ..... especially when the internet arrived; but that's a whole other story.

12