Cinema Show

Story Info
Guiding the young.
3.9k words
4.37
8.8k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story depicts mature lesbian sex, if this is not to your liking, please visit some of my other submissions, otherwise, I hope you enjoy it.

----------

Daisy had read the book that the film she was about to see was based on. It had sold well because of the titillation aspect -- who was she kidding? It had inspired several masturbatory sessions for her and numerous middle-aged women as she leafed through the pages. Thankfully one of the bigger studios had taken up the rights to the film and provided a suitably large budget so the tall mid-forties brunette had high expectations of the end product. She was a well-known local shrewd businesswoman who owned a number of lingerie shops in a number of local developments. Single for the past ten years, the locals came to respect the beautiful woman who regularly appeared in the local press taking on big business in support of the average Joe consumer.

It was a stance that had earned her quite a reputation in the last five years while her business turnover soared on the back of her appearances in the printed media. Women liked the designs she stocked and men encouraged their wives or partners to shop there so they could ogle at the well-built woman with long curly dark hair that cascaded down her back. She perpetuated the cheerful image even if the privacy of her own house she could bitch and gripe with the best.

On the back of this carefully crafted persona, Daisy knew her image might be tarnished slightly if she were seen watching such a scurrilous movie but she figured she had enough spare goodwill in the tank to ride any potential scandal. She did however try to mitigate the risk by taking a seat in the back row of the cinema, being so early meant that she could take the pick of her position before the rest drifted in. She had chosen a late showing a few days after the movie's release so that the audience would be diminished and she was pleased to see so few taking their seats down the front and centre of the auditorium.

She had a slight scare when a young couple made their way to where she sat but on seeing her occupying the rearmost corner seat, they elected to sit the row in front on the opposite far side. Daisy vaguely recognised the two, probably when they were visiting one of the malls where her shops were located. She calmed down when they moved away and nestled in her seat with her right hand resting on her lap in the hope that she'd be able to hook it up her short skirt to diddle her clit at a point when the movie got interested.

The movie began a short time after and the story was progressing at a good pace but it was obvious the screenwriter had tried to move away from the original premise of the book. At a moment when the screen was bright Daisy casually cast her gaze over to the young couple but was surprised to see just the boy's head. This warranted a closer inspection and a few seconds later she realised that the girl's head was ducked down in the boy's lap, 'Obviously administering a blowjob' she contemplated.

Try as she might, whenever the brightness allowed, Daisy found herself casting her gaze over to the young couple. She couldn't shake how smug he looked while the blonde-haired head dipped into his lap at an increasing rate. The way he just sat there while his girlfriend did all the hard work got Daisy's back up and her mind cast back to similar circumstances that she had endured at the girl's age. It was a very different world now, men/boys were expected to reciprocate and sometimes to instigate such intimate hookups but this one just seemed to be the same self-centered asshole that Daisy had dated as a teen.

The longer she witnessed the act, the more her frustration bubbled to the surface and she found herself standing up and walking to the seats directly behind the couple. Both were completely oblivious to the older woman's actions; Toby was fast approaching his orgasm while Caroline was too focused on getting her boyfriend off. Daisy gave a faint cough which startled the couple making the blonde pull her head up sharply without losing the grip of her right hand around the base of her boyfriend's dick. "I hope you were going to reciprocate," Daisy asked in a hushed voice, her tone left nothing to the imagination, she expected an answer from the two in front of her.

"Errr... errr... errr I normally do" the boy stammered his answer.

His girlfriend barked a low single laugh and added "Not very often." Turning to their audience the blonde added "I always make sure his balls are drained, sadly he rarely gets me off in return."

"Tut, tut, tut," said Daisy as she waved an accusatory finger. "This is the twenty-first-century young man, it's about you both getting your jollies." Daisy couldn't help casting her gaze down at the lad's lap and saw that despite his girlfriend's grip, his pecker had significantly withered. "Look there is nothing wrong with getting your jollies as long as you reciprocate. Why don't you swap over and I promise to give you some helpful tips?" she offered.

The couple dumbly looked at each other but the glint in his girlfriend's eye made Daisy realise she was up for it even if her boyfriend was reluctant. Caroline wriggled her hips as she hitched her skirt past her hips, she was about to remove her panties but Toby was sitting there dumbly so Caroline prompted "Come on swap over. I want you to pick up as many tips as you can."

He slowly rose from his seat and with the armrest between them lifted clear Caroline could relax while opening her legs wide, all the while she was watching what the older woman would do. The reality was suitably encouraging as Daisy had reached down and tenderly stroked Caroline's hair while cooing "Good girl, you are exceptionally pretty." Turning to Toby Daisy instructed "Go ahead and nestle down between her legs. Use your tongue and lips on every fold down there. Each spot has a nerve ending and it will be the culmination of your efforts that will be rewarded; try and vary what you do as well, the change in tempo will also help" Daisy gazed down at her visibly disorientated boyfriend; he normally called the shots but now found himself following someone else's bidding, not having offered any kind of resistance to her taking control.

He swiped his tongue along her excited labia, from her elevated angle Daisy could see the young woman's excitement from the flickering light of the movie. She had dabbled with lesbian sex in her student days but aside from a fumble at a swinger party, she hadn't gone down that road for some time and yet watching the younger couple had excited her in ways that she would never have anticipated. The more the young lad worked his tongue around the fleshy nub in front of him the more his girlfriend was gasping and groaning, offering her encouragement.

At this rate, she was sure to give the game away to the others in the audience. A quick look round didn't provide any solutions to quieten the young woman and so Daisy leant over the seat and kissed Caroline full on the lips. The pretty blonde reached her hands up and held the older woman's head as her mouth hungrily gorged on the soft fragrant lips that had descended on hers as Caroline moaned long and deep into the kiss; Daisy's next dilemma was how to keep the young girl hushed longer term. The solution popped into her head when Caroline's hand slipped down to nestle at Daisy's boob. Daisy popped the buttons of her blouse, lifted her bra cup aside and crammed her breast against Caroline's mouth. Her questing mouth soon made contact with the older woman's ripe nipple and sucked longingly at the firm rubbery nub.

The young blonde sucked away as though her life depended on it. The prompters that Daisy was providing Toby seemed to work as Caroline was quickly humping her hips up and down and he had to take a firm hold of his girlfriend's hips so that he could keep contact with his tongue until she eventually went rigid while moaning into the mouthful of tit that she was working on. "Good lad" Daisy encouraged as she slipped to kneel beside Caroline's head. "Swap with your girlfriend and we'll make sure you get your reward."

'We' considered Toby for a few moments as Caroline wearily shifted over to the adjacent seat. He assumed his previous position and dropped his trousers around his ankles but it was Daisy who ducked down and took him in her mouth. Little fireworks were still going off inside Caroline and she was grateful to be allowed some recovery time although she did lean forward and nudge Daisy's head out of the way so she could resume her oral attentions on her boyfriend. The two eventually worked up a routine where one would take his dick in their mouth as the other licked down his length and sucked on his balls.

He was hurtling towards his climax when the two youngsters were surprised by the next change. Daisy sat back on her heels and instructed them "Stand up for me." Toby went to reach for his trousers but she corrected him "No you won't those just yet. Just stand up the both of you." After they had followed her guide she lay down across the chair with her legs hanging over the last seat. As Daisy settled down, she instructed Caroline "You come and sit that pretty pussy on my face and you young man can feed that nice dick of yours in my pussy."

He had lost his cherry at the same time as he had taken Caroline's who he thought he loved dearly but the prospect of fucking a busty MILF had Toby scrambling to obey. Caroline was watching this unfold before she in turn sat on Daisy's up-turned face but she was certainly pleased when she did; the way the brunette worked her tongue around and inside her had Caroline gasping. Her boyfriend had made her come already but this mature woman was even better at pampering her pussy as the younger woman energetically rode Daisy's face. It didn't take more than a few thrusts before Toby's balls were bubbling again and he let fly while deep inside the older woman. To her credit, Daisy didn't give up until Caroline had come a second time.

She hadn't seen an awful lot of the movie but she figured there would be other times. She pointedly handed Caroline one of her business cards saying "Call me when you have a few hours free. I want to see you in my nearest store so I can gift you some nice lingerie."

"Really" gasped Caroline "I couldn't possibly abuse your good nature" as she tried to hand the card back.

"Nonsense, us girls have to help each other and as you've just let me elbow my way into your fun and games, I'd like to make amends to you, besides I'm sure our friend here will appreciate you looking the best I can create" Daisy stated as she pushed her card back at Caroline as Toby was nodding eagerly.

Daisy didn't stay to see the end of the movie, she suspected they had been quiet enough not to disturb the rest of the audience given the volume of the soundtrack but she didn't want to risk identifying her. It was a week before Caroline rang Daisy, beginning "Err... Hi it's Caroline... from the cinema, I'm not sure if you remember me?"

Daisy smiled broadly at the memory "Oh yes, I always remember a pretty face and I certainly remember what you and I got up to. I hope you're ringing to arrange a fitting?" Caroline was and they made arrangements to meet at a certain store the next day. Daisy had suggested a time close to closing time and after Caroline entered, Daisy dismissed the rest of the staff and locked the store up. Caroline's face portrayed her confusion prompting Daisy to explain "We won't be getting any more customers this late in the day and I can devote my time to you now." Taking the young blonde's hand, she added "Come on follow me and we'll get you measured up but first let's take a look at a couple of designs I think you'll look super-hot in."

They paused at one particular rack and Daisy picked out a couple of different designs. Caroline caught sight of one price tag that represented four times the amount she normally spent on the chain store brands "I can't have something this expensive" she tried to say.

Daisy shot her down straight away "Nonsense, I write off against my tax bill a certain amount each year down to pilfering, that's what these will be put down to. Besides it means I can make it a present for my special friends and what we did last week makes you a special friend." Caroline did not argue against that, on the contrary, her subsequent stride had an appropriate bounce in her step having been classified as Daisy's 'special friend'. As they entered a spacious changing cubical Daisy instructed "Ok, strip down for me and we'll get you measured up. The right-fitting bra now will pay a lot of dividends for you in years to come, besides I want you to look your best. Now come on don't be shy about being naked, especially after what we got up to last week."

Caroline proceeded to strip down and was a little embarrassed at her plain department store underwear. Daisy then had her stand up straight with her arms out and went about measuring Caroline up using a fabric tape measure that she had in her back pocket. Daisy went about jotting down the measures and then whisked off into the store to swap over a pair of the briefs that she had originally chosen but decided would have been too big after considering the numbers she had written down.

Caroline assumed the older woman would leave her to try the items on but Daisy took hold of the first bra and helped the young blond with the rear clasps. Once fastened Daisy made a fuss of altering the elasticated straps, repeatedly cupping Caroline's breasts before further tweaking the different ways the bra could be altered to suit the wearer. In the end, Daisy was satisfied and made a purposeful squeeze along the bottom of each boob "You really do have fabulous breasts, I should have played with them more last week. You don't mind me doing this do you?"

Caroline smiled at Daisy's reflection in the mirror and replied, "Oh no, you have a very nice touch."

Daisy smiled back but now both thumb and forefingers were working at the young blonde's nipples sending a myriad of pulses around every extremity and encouraging the young woman to gasp out loud by way of encouragement. In the quickest flash, Daisy tugged the right strap down so that the cup peeled back from Caroline's breast and then twisted around so she could take the younger woman's ripe nipple between her lips and suck on it longingly. Caroline gasped again and cradled Daisy's head to her breast.

This was another of those times when the older woman far outplayed what her boyfriend was able to do. She had concluded their hook-up in the cinema that the only way Toby had brought her off so spectacularly was thanks to Daisy's prompting. Daisy's attempts at licking Caroline had produced far superior emotions in a fraction of the time. Last night's 'fumblings' at the hands of her boyfriend had left her cold; naturally, as he had got his jollies, he was more than happy with proceedings despite her being left high and dry -- again. Sadly, the same could be same for every occasion they were able to be alone since the cinema and yet Daisy had had her mouth on Caroline two times and both were taking the young blonde places she didn't realise existed.

For good measure, while her lips and tongue were working over Caroline's boob, Daisy snaked her right hand down to her naked pussy and worked the firm clitoris over and over. The touch was gentle and yet determined, Daisy would later state that it was because a woman is the best person to know what another woman's needs are. The fingertips gradually worked their way down until the index and middle finger slipped inside Caroline making the younger woman slightly unsteady on her feet as she grasped the nearest of Daisy's arms for support. Daisy changed up the tempo at this point and quickly drove her fingers in and out as she straightened up and kissed Caroline full on the lips. The blonde's body was convulsing under the brunette's touch and she ended up sucking on Daisy's lower lip as her pussy clamped down on the invading fingers.

Daisy continued to plant little kisses along Caroline's defined jawline and the blonde cooed "Oh you certainly know how to make me feel good." Based on her experiences with Toby, she was fully expecting Daisy to request that Caroline return the favour on her -- not that she minded.

Daisy kissed her square on the lips and then pulled back to announce "Oh baby, that's just a fraction of what you'll be experiencing this day. You did say you had nothing else planned for the day?" Caroline smiled and shook her head making Daisy add "Good, now sit down on the stool and open those lovely legs for me." The young impressionable girl followed the prompting only to have Daisy kneel and curl up between her legs to work her tongue and lips along her excited labia. Even when Daisy made Caroline come a second time Daisy stayed at her task until a third, teeth-jarring orgasm had racked her body.

"Please no more" Caroline begged as she pushed back against Daisy's forehead "I'm too sensitive." After a few deep breaths, she said, "I had no idea you were into women."

Daisy sat back on her heels and considered Caroline's comment. "In fairness, I'm not. I did try it when I was your age and one occasion since but no, I wouldn't have classed myself as a lesbian, that was until I met you." Caroline's smile at her words could have lit the darkest sky, she hadn't had such expressions said about her before. "Since that day I'm afraid I've had my hands in my panties every chance I get, you seem to have lit a flame inside me I didn't know was there."

Caroline's answer was to lean down, capture Daisy's face in her hands and kiss the older woman deeply. She pulled back and replied "I have to say that the two times with you have been the highlight of my sexual life. I'm thinking of kicking Toby into touch and maybe even turning my back on guys permanently." Daisy looked shocked at the young woman's confession, even more so when Caroline asked "In fact, I'd like to test out a theory if you don't mind. I enjoyed sucking on your breasts last week. Could I try on you what you just did to me?"

Daisy considered her request before responding "You don't have to; I intended to get my pleasure from pleasing you."

Caroline shook her head and stood up from the stool "I'm no boy, I want to reciprocate and it will confirm if I'm cut out for the lesbian lifestyle. Something tells me you'll prove a good teacher in a safe environment that I need right now."

Daisy stood up so she could kiss Caroline before replying "Oh I will. I should state however that this would be no long-term relationship, I'm not ready to turn my back on men my age, they do after all make better lovers than those your age." Caroline swung the older woman around and pushed her back slightly until she slumped down on the stool behind her. Caroline spread Daisy's legs apart and knelt as the brunette had been positioned previously. Daisy was just as eager to get things started by hitching her long full skirt up and tugging her panties down out of the way giving Caroline a green light to proceed.

Daisy wasn't disappointed as Caroline, although a little clumsy at the beginning, was set on the task of working every fold she came across, egged on by Daisy's coaching and guidance, eventually she had the brunette humping her pussy against her upturned face. The pretty blonde was sent home with three different sets of lingerie for her and her boyfriend to enjoy. Roughly three weeks later Daisy was pleased to receive a phone call from Caroline asking if she were free at the same store on a specified day. Naturally, Daisy made sure she was and after admitting Caroline through the door, she was surprised to see a young redhead girl, roughly the same age as Caroline, in the blonde's wake.

12