Cinema Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy served the last customer and shut up the shop again allowing Caroline the chance to introduce the newcomer, "Daisy this is Freya... my girlfriend. Freya this is Daisy I was telling you about."

This confused Daisy and she asked the blonde "Girlfriend? Weren't you..." she was unsure what else to say in case Freya hadn't been fully versed.

Caroline smiled her sweetest smile "Toby? I kicked him out of his ass after my last visit here. I wasn't looking for a relationship but met Freya the next day and we just hit off the minute our paths crossed."

This allowed Freya a chance to join the conversation "After the two of us hooked up, Caroline modelled the various lingerie you gave her and I have to say as the recipient of the viewing I can't thank you enough." To put the older woman's mind at ease she added "Caroline told me about the changing room when she last came to see you, and the cinema" This was said with a lopsided smile and a very mischievous tone in her voice adding "I could do with being properly measure up if you get my drift."

Daisy looked over to Caroline at this point as she said, "I'm happy to help plus it would be a dream come true if I got to watch you teach Freya some things that you taught me."

Daisy was used to being the one in charge but it seemed that she was this time being led by the young women and the three women had a very entertaining afternoon. Naturally, both Caroline and Freya were sent home with two sets of lingerie each despite both protesting profusely that wasn't why Caroline had come to introduce Freya but Daisy wouldn't hear any descent against her wishes. In fact, she encouraged Caroline and Freya to come back and see her which Caroline agreed to on the one condition that Daisy wasn't going to force any more of her stock on them. That's not to say that when Daisy was discontinuing lines, any in both Caroline and Freya's sizes got put to one side.

12