All Comments on 'Cinema Slut'

by SweetBabes

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hate, hate, HATE, second person stories

Did I mention I hate second person stories? Based on comments for other stories, I'm not alone.

kafkafover 5 years ago
2nd Person

Second person stories NEVER work.

The majority of readers here are male. When I read the second sentence of a story which says, "You came down the stairs dressed in your denim mini skirt, basque and stockings and you looked so sexy with most of your tits on show ..", I just think "No I fucking didn't!" and stop reading.

You immediately alienate at least half, probably more, of your audience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"Person" Story

For the two previous commentators: this story is NOT narrated in the "Second Person" perspective. It is actually "First Person - Minor". The person narrating is the husband, who continually uses "I" as well as "we" indicating himself and his wife. The mere fact of relating to his wife as "you" does NOT make this "Second Person".

Second Person properly refers to addressing the narrative to a second person, that being the audience/reader of the story; as most often the case in technical or instructional narratives - describing how you, the reader, must do certain things and the order of action to accomplish/assemble/create a final product or result: how to assemble a bicycle; cookbook recipe, making chemical compound, etc.

The "you" signifying the wife in this story identifies the wife as the principal actor in this story - making the wife a Major Actor, and the husband a minor actor, hence the designation "First Person - Minor", as it is narrated by the minor actor husband.

If the wife were narrating the story, it would properly be categorized as a "First Person - Major" perspective, where the wife is a major actor - the significant reason of the story is to describe and deal with the wife's conduct, emotions, actions, thoughts, etc.

And of course, finally, Third Person narrative is written describing the conduct and actions of "he/she" - almost as if from the objective viewpoint of a camera or, say, a voyeur, focusing on the actors, major and minor, while the TP has no consequence or effect on the story other than to simply describe the action.

In spite of the separate categories based on pronouns, each story usually includes a usage mix of all three single pronouns; which is where likely confusion can arise, as for the two previous commentators.

Having gone through that timely exposition, let me return to the subject at hand: this First Person - Minor story, which I found worked exceedingly well and was very entertaining and arousing. As long as the narrative is relatively short, as here, the allure of FP-M is that it becomes very easy for the reader to imagine or place himself or substitute himself for the minor actor in the story, the husband. So instead of reading about someone else's wife, it becomes very easy to adopt the author's "husband" persona and see one's own wife as performing the narrative. So this story for me turns into me watching my own wife Martha in bustier and stockings (very fucking hot!!) sucking cocks at an XXX theater (unbelievably scorching!!) while I am lustfully, uncontrollably pounding my own rigid cock into her sloppy, wet cunt, agape at her first display of wanton sluttiness that will keep me aroused for months if not years!! [There! even my bit is FP-M - enjoy!]

Woof! Woof! No question, 5 stars!!

SweetBabesSweetBabesover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I would like to thank the anonymous poster for explaining things far better than I ever could!

This story was indeed meant as an explanation of what it would be like to watch my wife enjoying herself for hers and my pleasure. After all, this site is about living out some fantasies and letting others read about things that have happened, of my 4 stories so far one is an actual night that happened and the others are figments of our rather active imagination that could still come true. Which isvthebstiryvthat has actually happened, well I will leave that to YOUR imaginations!

I will be honest and say that the first comments did put me off writing anymore stories thinking I am no good at this!

After reading that last comment I will be writing more and sorting out the 'Part 2s' shortly.

Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
God forbid someone write something appealing to women.

This comment is in response to the people hating on the narration style. Not everything has to be catered to you, you self involved asshat. Other than that, good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetBabes@SweetBabes
UPDATE: 09/09/2020 I am now single having separated from my wife. I am still an active participant of the swinging scene and still enjoy reading erotic stories. I will eventually get my mojo back and start writing again. If their is any couples or single ladies in the West ...