All Comments on 'Cinnamon'

by onehitwanda

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
sqdobberssqdobbersover 4 years ago
Excellent!

Yet another great story from one of Literotica’s best writers. Thanks.

SpencerfictionSpencerfictionover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Perfect story.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 4 years ago
Absolutely superb!

I loved how you spun your tale about Natalie and Eddie. What a slow burn to a hot flame, to a dedication I don't doubt. You described it all so well; it was so charming, so real and so gut-wrenching. Completely amazing.

ArediaArediaover 4 years ago

I loved this story! So tender and love-filled, so ... right. Thank-you for this gift. :)

acupacupover 4 years ago
I sure hope

that you simply forgot to put Ch 01 on this.

LaRascasseLaRascasseover 4 years ago
Beautiful

The dialogue and the interactions work so well building up to their encounter. Every word and emotion shines through the page. Love the style of writing. The shy first contact, the laughter and eventually the tears... all of them segue so smoothly into each other without feeling jarring.

5 stars, and that is only because I cannot give more. It is a slightly better day whenever there is a new onehitwanda story up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Glad to see a new story, and a good one! Happy Holidays!!!

As usual, great characters and story well written!!!

FeshtaFeshtaover 4 years ago
My favotrite Lit author strikes again

Great tale told well. My only complaint is that I want more, but that’s my problem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
OH bloody HELL!

OK, you have just so GOT to do a chapter 2! PLEASE? Pretty please? *bambi eyes*

J

ca_daveca_daveover 4 years ago
More

Please follow this up it was the best!!!

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 4 years ago

Please let there be another chapter to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wanda, every one of your stories is a hit.

Thank you. I always wish your characters well.

Bebop3Bebop3over 4 years ago
Bacon rights many wrongs...

but I can't find any wrongs in this story.

Very sweet and laced with poignancy. A masterclass in writing.

Please post your work more often.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 4 years ago
A new story!

Yay! A new submission by onehitwanda! I check every week or so in case there's something new from one of my most favourite story tellers.

I haven't read the story yet, but I just had to share my joy in the simple fact that there's a new submission.

And now, on with the show.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 4 years ago
What a gem!

Fine piece of erotic writing here. Wanda has long been on my short list of best Lit authors. The dialogue between Eddie and Natalie as they seduce each other is very well done. In concept and execution, a gem of a story.

Crazy2WheelerCrazy2Wheelerover 4 years ago
Superb writing!!

This is an author that definitely needs a name change, "OnehitWanda" just doesn't cut it. My take is that there is zero ego in play, some natural and cultivated writer's talent in use.

Keep sharing!!

BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More!

Others have said it but I'd love to hear more! What's the story with Natalie's past love life she wanted to tell him later? Can we get their happily ever after please?

ender2k2kender2k2kover 4 years ago
That was wonderful

I love your stories and this was excellent. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved it

Really enjoyed this. Read it with a small smile through the whole thing. Sweet story with great banter and exchanges between the characters. Hope theres more parts to this. Would like to see how these two carry on. Easy 5 stars.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 4 years ago
One of the best...

stories I've read on Literotica. Five stars aren't enough, but LIT won't allow me to award more.

I loved the characters, their dialogue, their burgeoning romance--the whole works.

There's more to this story, and Wanda, we're all waiting for Chapter 2 of this romance.

richmann1175richmann1175over 4 years ago
One Hit Wanda

Just a couple comments; first you need to change your name. It should be "Never Disappoint Wanda" Your stories are so amazing. I read your profile & you mention your a writer but hold back these stories for here. Personally I would read everything you write if I knew where I could find it. Pure perfection.

Secondly...my only criticism is you do not write enough on here lol. I wish you would share more of your talent more often. I guess what I'm saying is I can't get enough of your writing & this story is as great as the others you have written. Thank you for sharing your talent with us.

Takeshi3Takeshi3over 4 years ago
Thank You

Whenever I see an upload from you I know I’m in for a good read. Thank you for sharing your work

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 4 years ago
Bravo

Eddie and Natalie are just starting, and these serious memories shared together will help strengthen their future together. It is an oddity of human civilization that in a city like London where millions of humans can be found, that you can feel lost and alone in an urban wilderness. By taking a chance, they both reached out and snatched a bit of happiness. For Natalie, helping her after the mugging and again when she needed to say goodbye to her mother, Eddie proves that when she needs him, he steps up. That's no small thing.

I have enjoyed all the stories you've posted on Lit; each one of them is an excursion of passion enjoyed, even when they are bittersweet like this one. The story, pacing, characters are all excellent and often venture into prose. It's been a while since your last posting, and this missive makes for a welcome gem.

It is through family and friends that joys are magnified and burdens lessened.

Loved this line in particular: "No. But you thought it loudly enough for me to hear."

Thanks for sharing. 5* Slainté

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
wow

this shit made me cry dude great job

MarshallaMarshallaover 4 years ago
I really can't add ...

... much to what has already been said by others, especially TJ, a couple comments down.

When Natalie had to leave London, I have to admit, I thought it was an excuse (sad testament to my thoughts on the Human Condition), to put the brakes on a relationship that grew too extremely fast to deal with, and that she wouldn't be back.

Glad she did.

Excellent job, Wanda, earning an appreciative 5 Stars and an Instant Favorite.

I came back to re-read Eventide (again), and found this one.

Glad to have done so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Welcome back...

You have a natural way with dialogue and use it so well to build the story in a believable fashion. I think 'Triumph' is my all time favourite but this one is so so good as well. Thank you.

BookkeeperLoverBookkeeperLoverover 4 years ago
Talent

You are so, so good at this. Thank you for sharing your talent.

CheeachaserCheeachaserover 4 years ago
No words

Ok, that was a lie. This was a wonderful peice. Almost enough to make me wish there were romance novels like this. I would read them.

TTAB1TTAB1over 4 years ago

I don’t usually leave comments, but I have to tell you that you are a very talented writer and I have enjoyed your works for quite a while. Please keep it up.

ZireZireover 4 years ago

I'm still fairly new to Literotica and still feeling my way around. Such a beautiful love story, written so tenderly and with such great care. I'm glad I read it. Thank you.

(My mom had dementia and yeah, it's like losing a loved one twice)

sandy77sandy77about 4 years ago
Ending

I really love your writing, though some of the Englishisms are unfamiliar. I do wish you finish the stories. The ending always seem not quite done. I read these for a happy ending. Pun not intended. I will keep reading your work but hope you can get to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

In my field of work, I unfortunately deal with some of the worst of society. While reading, when Natalie said she was leaving to care for her mother and needed cash... I was happily wrong to assume it was her running a scam, preying on his good nature. Thanks for bringing a spark of humanity back in to my world!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 4 years ago
I'm so glad to read

all the additional comments left praising your work on your characters and story development. I was so impressed that I nominated Natalie as the "Sexiest Female in a Literotica Story," as she truly was the way you drew her, with her strengths, quirks, soft neroli oil scent, slow seduction without the mind games all too typical in female conduct these days, and a vulnerability or two to make her very real and very human. I read the other stories and not ONE came close to fulfilling "sexy" as Natalie defined it: one had nothing of that, while most others had one or maybe two things that satisfied the definition. In fact, I would say the greatest testament to measure how well you did was by all the "satisfied customers" here that had nothing but praise for your work--and more than a few that added real-life credibility to your thoroughness of execution with it all.

Thank you...and I will echo that I hope you will make an exception and expand this into more chapters. I loved what I read about Natalie and Eddie. :)

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago
Thousand thank yous for writing this story!

Thank you! This was excellent. As have all the rest of your stories been, at least the ones I’ve read so far. Your writing is so excellent I don’t even care if it’s not my fantasy.

In this one I for some reason kept thinking that Natalie would turn out to be a prostitute. That the tutor thing was just a cover story. And then Eddie would be the one to sorta understand and rise above it and rescue her and so on and so forth. Don’t know what initiated the thought, if it was something in the story or just in my head. I just thought I’d share.

gunmakergunmakeralmost 4 years ago

Please, keep writing. I'll keep reading.

rayironyrayironyover 3 years ago
Just plain tasty

Good story, characterizations, settings and even olfactorially satisfying.

ukdukeukdukeover 3 years ago
Lovely!

This is the second or third time reading this lovely story. A really well written Romance.

When I lost my last parent I called my then GF to say I was coming back south and really needed a hug! She broke up with me on the phone!

Even guys need hugs!

kozostorieskozostoriesover 3 years ago

Wanda is becoming my favourite writer on Literotica. I enjoy the pace, the characters, the way the dialog reveals a cheeky and a serious side to the characters and the descriptions of London. The slow build-up never becomes tedious because the characters are drawn so clearly that I want to get to know them. Natalie was beautifully described and the way she captivated Eddie was totally believable. Thank you for another wonderful story - I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I must have read this story a couple dozen times (not kidding, the pacing is just that good - also (your) short stories are awesome when you can't devote the time to volume 3 of 10 by awesome fantasy author #2) and realized I may not have left a comment yet. How that happened we'll never know. As I've told you a couple times: Thank you for sharing what you have - and always looking forward to new stories!

blackknight314blackknight314over 3 years ago

Nice love story. Thanks for sharing this with us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You are an amazing writer. What a wonderful love story. Thank you for sharing your talent. And please don't stop gifting your readers.

stewartbstewartbalmost 3 years ago

worthwhile read a second time around ... still a 5

Goodtunes2Goodtunes2almost 3 years ago

I love the way you write. The depth of the story line and character development is intelligent. Your use of language and detail is spot on. And, yes... the erotic elements fit and are compelling but don’t overwhelm the story. Just a natural progression of the characters and their interactions.

I much prefer your approach to the more centrally sexually focused writings of most others.

Your writing and gradual story development is like the art of foreplay, and you are quite good at it.

I shall look forward to more of your work.

All the best...Cheers!

LovewilltearusapartLovewilltearusapartover 2 years ago

Absolutely amazing story. Instantly in my top 5 all times stories in here. Thank you .

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wanda, you write too well to limit yourself to erotica— and unpaid erotica at that. Short stories, novellas, and then that amazing novel you have inside you…

ollie3ollie3over 2 years ago

I totally agree with stewartb, 2nd time for me too.

Your depth of writing is simply amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing stories you need to get a publisher and get rich!! Good luck.

RemmyqqriRemmyqqriover 2 years ago

This one is deserving of many more stars!!!

Thank you for putting this together for us!

clearcreekclearcreekover 2 years ago

Wonderful writing. Wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stunning emotional content and characters you can really care for. Five stars all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

“One Hit” Wanda? I don’t think so. Every story I’ve read by this author has been a home run. I do admit I’ve only read four or five stories, but one day soon I’m going to sit back and binge on onehitwanda stories. This story was just an exceptional look at the birth, growth and full-on blooming of a beautiful romance. I wish there was more to it, but then I always do. Thanks, Wanda, I appreciate your sharing with us.

Dee

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 2 years ago

Another beautiful love story Thank you for sharing your gift of creating stories that stir real emotions (love, joy, humor, sadness, loss, guilt, etc.).

Paumen1969Paumen1969about 2 years ago

5stars flat hands down

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wow, not a romance kinda guy, but, wow!

OvercriticalOvercriticalabout 2 years ago

You used an interesting literary ploy with this one. Your usual style is to write in the first person as the female protagonist and you are very convincing. No one would ever think a man wrote your usual stories. Here you wrote in the first person as the man, but actually had the woman as the key character. It was the woman that you identified with as the writer and guide to the story. It would not have taken much to reverse the process and write it in the first person as the woman. Doing it the way you did created a mystery about the woman that would have been missing if you had written it as the woman. Eddie was a very simple character with no mystery about him at all. So the lens of literary observation came from a very clear, relatively simple viewpoint and Natalie was the shrouded figure which created the mystery. An interesting literary approach and I enjoyed it more than the simple story would have unfolded with the reverse POV. 5* for creativity, but that's what we have come to expect from you. By the way you consistently avoid one of my pettest of pet peeves. So many authors wait half a page or more before they disclose whether the character you're following is a man or a woman. Very annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wonderful story, but there's a tiny problem here. When Natalie has Eddie chopping ginger for Thai green curry, I swear I heard Uncle Roger saying: "Ginger, hiyaa... Use galangal. Ga-lan-gal." : )

postoak2020postoak2020almost 2 years ago

Please another chapter to this beautiful love story

Runner4069Runner4069almost 2 years ago

Really starting to dislike how abruptly your stories end. Don't get me wrong, your stories are amazing and you have an incredible talent, I just wish they were all a page or two longer to wrap them up happier with a bow, more so than they even currently do. But as I said, they are great stories and thank-you for sharing your talent and time!

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

Short at the end, but great. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fabulous story. Just a few details that are, while not impossible, still rather imprpbable to be found in reality.

For instance: A single mother with child living in near poverty in modern times Netherlands; a dutch girl/ young adult resenting a tv series because it contains full frontal nudity; the same girl, working in England as an English teacher, mixing up the languages, granted, under distress. She'd probably reverting to dutch, but I even doubt that, English really being like a second language in that country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Damn, you write good stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eddie seems like a gullible weak pussywhipped guy.

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoover 1 year ago

Incredible romance eritica. Plot holes? If there are they are lost on me. I don't speak Dutch and I've never been in the Netherlands. It could be said that it ends on a downer, her mother dieing. But that was a bonding thing. Death is a part of life. You write life, and Eddie was there for her. Pussywhipped? Everyone should be so pussywhipped. That takes strength.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful story. Thank you. ❤️

panaflorapanafloraover 1 year ago

This is a truly heartfelt creation. I am at a loss to fathom comments about the ending being too short. To me the final dozen lines lay it all out. She has asked him to wait, and promises to eventually be ok. Eddie helped her heal once, and has pledged to help her heal again. What more needs to be said?

ca_daveca_daveover 1 year ago

One of your best stories. Loved it when I first read it and even after reading it many times I still enjoy it. Thank you Wanda for your incredible talent as a storyteller.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

you write some touching stories. thank you

storyman60storyman60over 1 year ago

Superb. magnificent, sublime. Best of all, you chose not to tie it all up in a happy ever after, healed each others wounds way. Hopefully, they are happy ever after but who knows possibly their relationship collapses under the strain. It makes for a better ending

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

exceptional story-telling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great one, but it is like ending a good book. You are sad that it ended.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just a wonderful story about a beginning. Should it be revisited? Maybe maybe not. As said before sometimes a tale should end with what ifs. BardnotBard

FandeborisFandeboris8 months ago

This was a beautiful story. Two lovers slowly finding each other, living through a family crisis and coming out the better. The slow pace worked for this piece. And the ending gave us hope for them into the future.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow! So rich. I felt what they were feeling. Thank you

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy6 months ago

A mother is for most the only and true love in a lifetime and loosing this unconditional love is breaking a part of the heart may even of a soul ….. this was a beautiful tale and a traumatic end ….. but wonderful written

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝✨☘️

kaotic2kaotic24 months ago

This was so good. Thank you for writing this.

EegletechEegletech3 months ago

This needs a sequel

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I really liked this story. I like the way you write,

DessertmanDessertmanabout 2 months ago

My first time to read this one. At first I wasn't sure where it was going, but I soon found this to be yet another of your wonderful stories, with characters with whom I really empathise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useronehitwanda@onehitwanda
Profligate reader, harsh critic, published author, lingu(istic)ally deft, Daughter of Coldharbour, hopeless Arcane fangirl, wielder of the sword of Damoclites. Occasionally muffled but never decaffeinated. I've always loved the blurry line between realism and fantasy, hen...

SIMILAR Stories