Cinnamon Tilli

Story Info
Tilli finds an ancient artifact, and women act strangely now.
1.9k words
4.29
13.9k
26
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the highlight of her Senior year in college. An archaeological dig in what was suspected to be the remains of a prehistoric Inuit village. Tilli was totally in her element as they rooted out artifacts and pieced together the rough arrangement of structures that had made up the tiny cluster of huts. There were just a few days left to the dig when she found the cache.

There were several artifacts located under a small cairn of river stones. Tilli tagged and collected them one by one and had thought she'd gotten them all when she saw a white speck in the mud beneath the cairn. Wiping it aside, she retrieve what appeared to be a simply carved ring. It appeared to be made of whale bone or some similar substance and without conscious thought she slipped it on her finger.

It fit perfectly, and Tilli gazed at it in wonder as a warm feeling filled her. A taste somewhat akin to cinnamon delighted her taste buds, and she felt a mild arousal. Not distracting, but just enough to be comfortably pleasant. Tilli thought about taking the ring off, but decided against it. After all, she might just as well have missed it there in the mud, and they'd found plenty of other treasures.

Tanya was the only other woman on the dig. A classic blond beauty with obvious Scandinavian roots, she effortlessly garnered the attention of any male within her sphere of influence. She was confident and sexy as hell, and Tilli was both jealous and admiring of her.

As the only two women, they shared accommodations. So it was somewhat surprising that night when Tanya crawled into bed with Tilli, naked. Tilli was aware of the cinnamonesque scent and knew it was emanating from her own pussy. Tilli didn't know quite how to react. As far as she knew Tanya was straight as an arrow.

Now the woman was spooning with her and playing seductively with her breasts. Tilli was confused, but getting more turned on by the second as she felt Tanya's kisses on her neck and shoulder.

"What are you doing, Tanya?" She whispered.

"I'm making love to you Tilli." Tanya moaned in reply.

"I didn't know you were into girls!" Tilli remarked.

"I'm not. But I can't help myself. I need you. I'm so hungry for you...please?" Tanya begged, pitifully.

Tanya didn't wait for a reply, rolling Tilli onto her back, Tanya made a beeline for Tilli's twat. Tilli could smell the spicy scent of her arousal as the blond beauty buried her face in her pussy. For the next several hours she feasted relentlessly on Tilli's sex, sending her through orgasm after orgasm without pause. She was as amazing as she was determined, and Tilli couldn't help but have reciprocal feelings as she looked down to see Tanya's gorgeous countenance covered in a slick sheen of Tilli's cum.

That night, they slept in each other's arms. Tilli awakening to Tanya's tongue on her clit once more. They had to tear themselves away, to make it to the dig site on time.

Tilli knew it had something to do with the ring. She wasn't sure what, or why Tanya was the only one who seemed to be affected. But she wasn't complaining. She'd never particularly been into girls, herself, but she had to admit that Tanya was changing her mind about that.

After dinner that evening, they returned to their room and resumed their impassioned coupling. Tanya was insatiable, and their lovemaking was non-stop. They went down on each other, rubbed their pussies together, fingered each other, and made out like they were both in heat. Eventually, exhausted, they fell asleep once again in each other's arms. And once again, in the morning, indulged in a quickie before they had to pack up and head to the airport. Tanya pledged to come visit Tilli at her home.

Her little sister, Anika and Mom were waiting for her at the airport gate. Tilli introduced Tanya, but didn't go into specifics. Their lingering goodbye kiss was a more than adequate explanation. Anika and Mom looked at each other in surprise, but didn't say a word otherwise.

It was good to be home, Tilli thought to herself as she put her clothes away. Anika had come into her room and sat sideways on the bed making small talk.

"So, are you and Clifford still engaged?" Tilli asked.

"Yeah. We just haven't gotten around to setting a date yet." Anika replied. "Are you and that girl...."

"Tanya? It was sudden, but yeah, I guess we are...together." Tilli said thoughtfully.

"Are you wearing a new perfume? I really like the scent...like cinnamon, but different." Anika commented.

"Nope. No perfume." Tilli answered.

"Oh." Anika said distractedly.

Tilli picked up the basket with her dirty clothes and headed to the laundry room, leaving Anika sitting on her bed.

Betsy had gotten the house paid off after Frank had passed away. It was a massive heart attack and the doctors had said he was dead before he hit the floor. The girls had been quite affected by it and for a while were pretty withdrawn in grief. Honestly, she wasn't really over it herself, but time heals all wounds.

If anything, it had brought Tilli and Anika closer, and the three of them always took time to do things together. Even if it was just simple time spent hanging out. They knew that their loss had made them appreciate each other more. Betsy loved her daughters and knew they loved her too. It made coping a little bit easier.

A few days later Anika came into Tilli's room. Tilli was lounging on her bed reading a book, her glasses perched on the end of her nose.

"Tilli?" Anika began.

"Yeah, what's up?" Tilli replied.

"About you and Tanya?" Anika asked.

"What about us?" Tilli prompted.

"About girl stuff?" Anika continued self-consciously.

"What?" Tilli invoked.

"About how you smell to me. It makes me... hungry." Anika replied.

"What do you mean? Go get something to eat." Tilli suggested.

"Not that kind of hungry." Anika stated.

"Then what kind of hungry do you mean. Sis?" Tilli asked, curious.

"The tingly horny kind of hungry." Anika admitted.

Tilli looked at her younger sister. There it was, in her eyes, that soft yearning look that Tanya had when they were alone together.

"You mean..." Tilli started.

"I need..." Anika pleaded.

"What about Clifford? And you're my Sister, anyway." Tilli corrected.

"He doesn't need to know, and I really don't care if you are." Anika explained as she started to take off her clothes.

"Now, Hold on a minute here." Tilli began as she put the book on her nightstand.

"Puhleeeeze!" Anika begged.

Tilli got up and headed for the bathroom where she could get some privacy and sort this out. After she was sure Anika had retired to her room she emerged and headed for the kitchen.

"What's up with your sister?" Betsy asked looking up from her magazine.

"She just wanted to do something that I thought wasn't appropriate." Tilli deflected.

"I see. Well, I'm sure it'll blow over." Betsy remarked. "By the way what is that scent you're wearing these days? It's very...enticing."

"It's nothing, Mom. I'm not wearing anything!" Tilli exclaimed.

"Okay. You just keep your little secret. I'll figure it out eventually." Betsy stated.

Later, in her room she tried to logic it out. The ring. How did it do what it did. Was it chemical? Was it magic of some sort? Was it somehow neurological? Some combination of all of those things? She didn't know, and the more she thought about it the less clarity she seemed to have about it. The night was warm, and she slept fitfully. She'd texted Tanya and learned that she was going to come down as promised in about a week.

Somehow in the night, she'd kicked off the covers. Waking with the sunrise, she was shocked to find her sister, naked standing at the foot of her bed. Anika made her move, and before Tilli could dodge away, her sister had pulled Tilli's panties off.

Tilli struggled to get off the bed as Anika wrapped her arms around her thighs, pinioning her to the mattress. Her sister was strong, and determined, and as hard as Tilli squirmed, Anika's tongue found its target again and again. Gradually acquiescing to the futility of her struggle, she instead found herself surrendering to Anika's ministrations. As she relaxed, she felt the start of that familiar feeling. Her sister was going to make her cum, and it was going to be a whopper.

Anika's hunger would not abate, and she spent the entire morning with her face glued to Tilli's sopping twat. And that's how Betsy found them. Standing in the doorway with a basket of clean laundry under her arm. Tilli looked horrified. Laying on her back, her sister, spread eagled between her quivering thighs, Anika was completely unaware of her mother's presence. Lost in the bliss of Tilli's pussy, she just kept going, oblivious until she felt Betsy's fingers enter her from behind.

The remainder of the day was spent in an incestuous lesbian orgy, as the three women indulged their carnal appetites without reservation; without hierarchy. After the initial shock of having her mom going down on her had subsided, Tilli just decided to go with it. The three women lost count of their orgasms, and by the time evening had rolled around they were all physically spent.

After dinner they hung out as if nothing unusual that day had happened. Except when it was time for bed they retired to the master bedroom where they snuggled under the covers. And rejuvenated by morning spent a good portion of the day in sexual bliss.

Tanya's arrival a few days later was a little stressful. At least at first. After the first night's sexual reunion. Tanya lay in Tilli's bed.

"Can I ask you something?" Tanya began.

"Sure, love. Anything." Tilli replied softly.

"I thought I saw your sister and your mom go into your mom's room when we went to bed." Tanya observed.

"Oh really?" Tilli commented.

"And I thought I heard them... it sounded like... they were going at it? I'm not making judgements, here." Tanya stated.

"No. You probably heard right." Tilli admitted.

"Fuck!" Tanya exclaimed.

For an instant Tilli was worried that the revelation would be a problem for Tanya. But a moment or two later, she became aware that Tanya was playing with herself.

"Tilli?" Tanya moaned.

"Yes?" Tilli whispered in reply.

"Do you... do you think they'd let us watch?" Tanya groaned.

"Oh Tanya. Much much more than that, my love." Tilli promised, as Tanya began to shudder in orgasm.

The effect, whatever it was, was limited in scope. Tilli never did get it figured it out. Once the circuit was complete the ring seemed to have satisfied whatever it was intended to do. No one else ever smelled cinnamon. Just the four of them. Tanya moved in permanently, and Anika abruptly broke off her engagement with Clifford. The bond between the four women was profound and passionate. The sex, spontaneous and often. In pairs or threesomes, but most often the four of them together, riding waves of bliss in Betsy's huge bed, punctuating the evenings with moans of orgasmic fulfillment.