Family Boundaries Ch. 01

Story Info
Mom, brother, and sisters find sexual boundaries difficult.
12.4k words
4.79
173.7k
536

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xarth
Xarth
14,726 Followers

Author's Note: All characters over eighteen.

****

Riker and Izzy arrived home in the late afternoon, having stayed after school for track practice. They entered their home with the intent of heading straight up to their room, but only made it halfway up the stairs before hearing the sounds of loud, aggressive sex.

The twins stopped and looked at each other, then as one sighed and turned back the way the had come.

"Dammit, Vi," Riker grumbled.

"You know she's loud on purpose," Izzy said, referring to their eldest sister.

"Yeah of course I know. And it's no good complaining because she just makes more noise."

Riker and Izzy retreated to the living room, which at least was out of earshot of the sex noises from upstairs. Riker sat on the couch, and Izzy did the same but swung her legs across her brother's lap.

"It's mostly her boys," Izzy said.

"Hm?"

"You know. You hear moaning and stuff, but it's not usually Vi. Usually whichever boy she's dating. That's who you hear, mostly."

"Yeah, and I don't know if that makes it better or worse," Riker sighed. He idly ran a hand up and down Izzy's leg. "Is she actually ever dating any of these guys though? Or just, you know, fucking?"

Izzy shrugged. "I asked once. She just smirked at me."

"No help there then."

"I do recognize some of them sometimes, though, so they can't all be one night stands."

"Especially since it's so often in the afternoon."

"Haha, yeah."

Zoe, the second eldest sister, arrived a while later. She was humming to herself, and like the twins headed for the stairs without thinking about it.

"I wouldn't do that," Riker called to her.

Zoe stopped, then slowly padded over to the living room. "Again?"

Riker and Izzy nodded.

"This one's a moaner," Izzy confirmed.

Zoe sighed. "The least Vi could do is keep it down if she's gonna always be boinking guys in her room."

"You'd think so, wouldn't you," Riker said.

"There's a chance they're done by now," Izzy said. "It has been, what, half an hour since we tried?"

"Something like that," Riker said.

"Oh the hell with it anyway," Zoe said. "I got a new game I want to break out anyway."

Riker and Izzy stayed right where they were while Zoe pulled out her playstation and popped in a new disc. Zoe settled herself on the floor, back against the couch, just in front of the twins.

"Elden Ring, huh?" Riker said. "I've been hearing good things."

"Same," Zoe said. "Here goes."

Izzy, less interested in watching than her brother, pulled out her phone to occupy her. Riker and Zoe chatted away while Zoe started her game.

Riker's hand brushed up and down Izzy's legs every now and then, just a casual caress. Izzy recognized that she and her brother had what was most certainly a more intimate relationship than a lot of siblings, it could even be considered weirdly close, but she wouldn't trade it for anything more 'normal'. Especially because she was proud of her legs, honed from years of running, and it was nice to have them appreciated sometimes.

Vi came downstairs a bit later, boytoy in tow. She saw him to the door, gave him a goodbye kiss, then returned and joined her siblings in the living room.

"Proud of ourselves, are we?" Izzy asked without looking up from her phone.

Vi sank into the comfy recliner that was, by right of age and fighting prowess, hers. Riker glanced at her and indeed saw the self-satisfied, cat-like grin on her face that he expected.

"Feeling pretty good, yes," Vi said. "Jealous?"

Izzy snorted. "Of what?"

"Derek. He's a cutie, isn't he?"

"He's alright," Izzy said, nonplussed. "You banged him before? He looked familiar."

"Nope. He lives down the street though."

"Oh. That's probably it."

Silence descended. Vi flicked her eyes around between her brother and sisters, seemingly waiting for some further comment.

"You guys waiting for me to finish, were you?" she asked when no one bit.

Riker sighed. "Yes, Vi, we heard you guys in your room. You're such a weird show off."

"Not showing off," Vi said.

"You're a huge show off," Zoe said without taking her eyes off her game.

"The worst," Izzy agreed, likewise not looking away from her phone.

Vi rolled her eyes and got back out of her seat. "Whatever. I refuse to be ashamed of it."

"That's fine," Riker said. "But you could do with being a little less proud of it."

Vi shook her head, her short, dyed hair tumbling over her eyes before she brushed it back. "Women have had to spend too long being--"

A chorus of groans drowned out Vi's point before she could finish it.

"We respect your choices to fuck every boy with a pulse," Zoe said. "We truly do. It's just we don't need to hear it."

"And you definitely make sure we hear it," Izzy added. "Like, every time."

"Can I help it if I know what I'm doing in bed?" Vi asked.

"At this point, probably not," Riker said.

Vi glared at her siblings, but gave it up. "Alright, whatever. I'ma get started on supper. Who's gonna peel vegetables for me?"

Izzy put her phone away and rolled to her feet while Riker and Zoe were busy bickering over whose turn it was. "I'm not doing anything anyway," she said.

"Neither are we," Riker said. "Peeling vegetables just isn't tha--"

"It's not appealing," Zoe said

"--t fun. Oh goddammit Zo," Riker said batting a pillow from the couch at Zoe's head, who only giggled, fully pleased with herself.

Vi and Izzy hit the kitchen, Izzy accepting her assignment of veggie prep in assistance of the evening meal.

"We really don't care who you fuck," Izzy said.

"Yeah, I know," Vi said.

"You just... you really do kind of show it off."

Vi smiled crookedly. "I know that too."

"Then why do--"

"Because it annoys the shit out of all of you."

Izzy made an offended noise and winged half a potato at Vi, who nearly caught the projectile, but instead it bounced off her wrist and into the sink.

"Don't throw food around," Vi chided.

"Don't be a little shit," Izzy countered.

"Can't be a little shit. I'm the oldest."

"And yet somehow you manage it anyway."

****

Supper was cooking by the time Helena got home from work. Vi was hanging out in the kitchen keeping an eye on things. Helena greeted her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, Mom. How was work?"

Helena shrugged. "Oh, you know. The usual."

"Thought it might be."

"Supper smells good."

Vi nodded. "It's almost ready. You've got time to get changed."

"Then I'd probably better get on it."

Helena breezed through the living room too, greeting each of her children with the traditional kiss on the cheek or forehead, depending on their relative position, then went upstairs to shower and change.

"She's excited," Izzy commented. "Bet she's got a date tonight."

"You think?" Zoe asked. "I didn't notice anything."

"You never even looked up. You wouldn't have noticed."

"I'm at an important part."

"Uh huh."

"I hope it's not the same guy she brought back last time," Riker said. "I got a weird feeling from him."

Izzy shrugged. She was sitting next to Riker now, with his arm around her and his hand resting on her tummy. He'd deliberately pushed her shirt up a little to give them that extra little bit of physical connection. They both found it comforting.

"I think you just get weird about any of Mom's boyfriends," Izzy said.

"I don't," Riker protested.

"No, it's true, you do," Zoe said. "But I actually agree, that last guy had a weird vibe."

"I don't know whether to feel ganged up on or supported just now," Riker grumbled.

Izzy turned her head to beam cheerily at him. "That's family for you."

****

Helena turned up for supper wearing going-out clothes. Izzy smirked at Riker, who stuck his tongue out at her in return.

"Alright, children," Helena said calmly. "None of that."

"Who's the lucky guy?" Izzy asked.

"Hm?"

"You're going out," Zoe said. "You've got date clothes on. Izzy called it earlier."

Helena sighed. "Yes, I'm going out with someone. No, you don't know him. No, I'm probably not bringing him home tonight. Yes, I--"

"You do rather take the fun out of interrogating you," Izzy complained.

"Technically I should be grilling you lot about your dating choices," Helena said. "Not the other way around."

"Yes," Izzy agreed, "except for we're all responsible and competent individuals and can make our own choices."

Helena narrowed her eyes. "And what does that make me?"

Izzy fluttered her eyelashes. "Our beloved mother who we all want to see happy and never get hurt."

Vi snorted. "Who's a little shit now?" she asked Izzy before turning to Helena. "I'm happy for you, Mom. Have a nice time."

"Thank you, I will," Helena said. "Izzy, stop glaring at your sister."

Zoe chuckled. "They're just feuding because Vi was having loud sex again this afternoon and--"

"Oh here we go again," Vi complained.

"--and Vi said she does it specifically to annoy us."

"And because I can't help it if I'm just really good at it," Vi said. "If boys are gonna be loud, what am I supposed to do about it?"

Helena put her head in her hands. "You know, most families have the problem of their kids not sharing hardly anything. And then there's you all."

"I'm just becoming a sexually confident woman," Vi said. "It's a good thing."

"You were a sexually confident woman a while ago," Riker said. "Now you're sexually obnoxious."

"Rude!"

"Everyone, stop picking on your sister," Helena said firmly. "Vi... maybe try to be a little quieter during sex."

"Mom!" Vi complained.

"Well you are loud. I've heard it."

"Ah!" Vi looked offended, then set her jaw. "Well maybe I got it from you. Don't forget when you had... what was his name, Greg I think? You had Greg over that one night, don't think we didn't all hear that."

The rest of the siblings nodded around the table.

"That's true," Izzy. "That was a rough night."

Helena sighed. "Yes, true. Just... I don't know. Can we all just be happy and supportive of each other? I wanted you all to be confident adults when you grew up, and it seems like you're all doing ok. Maybe... maybe some boundaries have suffered for it."

"But really, who needs boundaries," Zoe said.

"Some boundaries are very healthy," Helena said. "If anyone ever wants you to do something you don't want to, remember--"

"Yeah yeah," Izzy said. "But what about, like, what if I just got naked right now, hm? That's not making any of you do anything, but it would be past some boundaries."

"Obviously I'd prefer if you didn't do that," Helena said. "But if you want to... I don't know, we're family here. It's probably fine."

Helena sat expectantly watching Izzy. The rest of her siblings did the same.

Izzy coloured slightly. "Well obviously I'm not actually going to do that. I was just making a point."

"I support you being naked if you want," Riker said helpfully.

"Don't perv on your sister, dear," Helena said calmly as she picked up her fork again.

"Wasn't," Riker said. "Just being supportive. Because you're right, we should be. Vi, I think you should be louder at sex next time, and we can all stand outside your room and cheer."

Vi's eyes got narrow. "Try it and see what happens. I dare you."

"Mooommm, Vi's gonna beat me up if I try to support her."

Helena hung her head. "You know, I hear other parents complain that they can't get two words out of their kids at the dinner table."

"Must be nice, huh," Zoe said sympathetically.

****

Izzy and Riker went to their shared bedroom that night. As twins, they'd shared a room since they were babies, and had abjectly refused to be separated when they got older. Neither Vi or Zoe particularly wanted to give up having a bedroom to themselves anyway, which made it easier just to keep all the kids happy and let the twins continue sharing a room.

"You notice Mom's not home yet?" Izzy asked as she pulled off her pants.

Riker nodded. "Of course I noticed. Vi sent her a text, and she said she's ok."

"Date must have gone well then."

"Most likely. Can't imagine why they went to his place instead of here."

Izzy chuckled and sat on her bed on her side of the room in a cami and panties, casually dangling her legs. Riker finished getting his clothes off and sat on his bed fully naked.

"Well I'm glad she's enjoying herself without all our judgement for one night," Izzy said. She reached back to undo her ponytail that she usually kept her shoulder-length hair in. For the purposes of running, she was most comfortable keeping it out of her way most of the time.

"Who's judging?" Riker asked. "She can make her own decisions."

Izzy shrugged. "You know. All of us. Kind of keeping an eye on what everyone else gets up to romantically."

Riker was quiet a moment. "You think it's weird that neither of us have dated?"

"We went on a double-date a couple times with--"

"That doesn't count. That was your friends trying to set us both up at the same time because they thought it was cute."

"They're not my friends. They're our friends. Celeste and Aurora like hanging with you as much as me. You know that."

Riker nodded. "That's true. I like them too. I think maybe sometimes it's just a little weird for me still that I'm the only boy at track practices."

Izzy shrugged. "It's nice, I think. You're like the team's little brother."

"I-- wait, why little brother? Why not, like, big brother?"

Izzy grinned impishly. "'Cause you're too cute and shy to be a big brother."

Riker rolled his eyes and ran a hand through his hair, the same shade of brown as Izzy's, tousling it gently.

"You instill me with such confidence," he said.

"It's a good thing! You could probably date most any of the girls on our team, if you wanted. I mean the ones who aren't seeing someone already. They all like and trust you already."

"I dunno. That'd kind of be like dating family."

"Ah ha!"

"What?"

"I told you you're like the little brother. And you think of all of them as sisters, huh?"

"That's not quite what I meant."

"It's what you said," Izzy pointed out.

"Yeah. It is."

Izzy and Riker both still sat on the edge of their beds, neither having made a move to get under the covers. Izzy had one leg pulled up to her chest and the other still dangling over the side. Riker had both feet on the floor, legs slightly spread.

"Who you thinkin' about?" Izzy asked softly.

"Hm?"

"Your penis keeps twitching a little."

"Why are you staring?"

Izzy's lips quirked. "I asked first."

"... you know at practice when we all stretch before running?"

"Sure."

"And... you know how the shorts we wear are... tight?"

"Ah. You like all the cute butts, huh?"

"You got me thinking about them."

Izzy waggled a finger. "Naughty, checking out all your sisters like that."

"You called them my sisters, not me. I feel like I definitely have enough sisters as it is."

"Three is a lot, huh?"

"It can be. Mostly it's nice though."

Izzy smiled and brushed her hair back in a habitual gesture. Riker's cock twitched again, slowly growing erect in the silence.

"So... wanna rub one out then?" Izzy finally asked.

Riker nodded and bounced to his feet. "I was hoping you'd ask."

Izzy rolled her eyes as she tugged her panties off. "You're allowed to ask too, you know."

"Yeah, but sometimes you don't want to, and I don't want to pressure you."

"It's no pressure, Ri. If I'm not in the mood you can just play by yourself. You honestly should just ask if you want to."

Riker grabbed their shared laptop, a box of tissues, and hit the lights before hopping into bed with Izzy. "I'll remember that."

"No you won't. You just always want me to suggest it."

"... I like it better that way."

Izzy and Riker got comfortable next to each other, backs leaning against the wall, laptop perched balanced on their stretched out legs.

Izzy put her hand softly on Riker's before opening the laptop. "Hey. It's me. We're twins."

"I'm aware."

"We can share anything, right?"

"Obviously."

"If you want to rub one out before bed, seriously just ask. Sometimes I'm just not quite as horny and don't think of it. But I don't want you to have to go to sleep frustrated."

Riker smiled and squeezed Izzy's hand gently. "I can always just jerk off by myself if it was that bad."

"Yeah, but you don't though."

"Not often, no."

"Not ever. I'd know if you were jerking off in bed across the room from me."

"... I might do it other places from time to time."

Izzy's eyebrows went up. "Oh really?"

"You didn't know? Do you not--"

"Sometimes," Izzy admitted evasively. "When do you--"

"Nuh uh. When do you do it?"

"Technically I asked first. But, like, I don't know. Sometimes the showerhead is just really nice, for instance."

"Oh." Riker considered this. "Like on your pussy?"

"On my clit, yeah. You?"

"Um, in the shower too, kinda. But like usually the one at school, after track."

"While all those tight butts dance in your head?"

Riker blushed faintly. "Something like that."

Izzy nodded. "Ok, well I feel better. Can't believe you didn't tell me you did that."

"You didn't tell me about Mr. Showerhead either."

"Fair. I didn't hold back on purpose, you know. We've got no secrets, right?"

"No secrets," Riker echoed. "Now are you gonna open up the laptop or what?"

Izzy smoothly flipped the laptop open and navigated to their favourite site for videos. She glanced at Riker's lap in the process and smiled to herself at seeing his cock mostly erect already.

"A girl in the shower video, huh?" Riker said. "To show me what it looks like when you do it?"

"Of course not," Izzy said. "She looks nothing like me."

Riker peered at the girl in the video who held a showerhead between her legs and gave little whimpers occasionally.

"You're right. Blonder, bigger tits, doesn't have any kind of athletic look to her."

"Pff, what, you dissing my tits now?" Izzy asked.

"And she's way less attractive than you in every way," Riker added. "You didn't let me finish."

"Haha, smooth."

Riker stroked his cock while watching the shower girl. Izzy rubbed her pussy too, but watched her brother way more than the screen.

"Bigger boobs doesn't always mean better, you know," Riker said. "Yours are perfect on you."

"I know. I wasn't sure if you remembered that."

"Of course I did."

Riker took his hand off his shaft and reached over to Izzy. He grabbed the bottom of her cami, and she lifted her arms for him to pull it over her head.

Both fully naked, the sibs went back to masturbating while also taking frequent glances at each other.

Riker took enough time from jerking off to find another video, one with two girls in a shower instead of just one. Izzy snorted at his choice, but watched curiously with him anyway. Again, her gaze drifted more to her brother than to the porn.

"Hey, Ri?"

"Yeah?"

"How close are you?"

Riker turned to Izzy, amusement on his lips. "Already asking? Impatient tonight or what?"

"Just curious."

"You can put on a different video if this one isn't doing it for you."

Izzy nodded. "Ok. Maybe I will."

Some quick typing, and Izzy brought up a favourite video for the two of them. One where a girl gently dommed a cute boy, making him kneel and jerk off while she almost let him lick her pussy, then moved it away, and eventually made him lie back so she could sit on his face while he finished masturbating all over his tummy.

"Mmm, that's better," Riker said, rubbing his cock faster.

"It is," Izzy agreed. "I was surprised when you liked it so much the first time, though."

"Why? It's hot."

"Didn't figure you for being so subby."

"Who says I am? It'd be so horny having a girl tease me like that. I can appreciate stuff like that without being subby."

Xarth
Xarth
14,726 Followers