Cinnamon's First Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shi'd NOT expected someone else to make the first move, particularly someone shi barely recognized. Shi knew Hunter was in hir AP Chem class, but he was quiet almost to the point of invisibility. He'd just been a vague, sandy-haired outline of a boy, wrapped in faded denim.

Wouldn't you like to see him wrapped around your cock? shi thought to hirself, and blushed volcanically in response.

He couldn't possibly want THAT, shi argued, trying to figure out all the ways this could end in failure. No regular human could want that! Not the least of which because it would be a miracle if he survived. Regular people just weren't... BUILT for that kind of love.

And yet...

Shi was humming absently when shi turned down the long, dusty drive of the Magic 8-Ball Ranch. The house was set about a quarter mile back from the road, a wide, low structure that was all windows and covered porches. Just beyond it, their various barns, haylofts and outbuildings studded the landscape, surrounded by the alfalfa fields that stretched off into the distance.

Shi was just trotting around the far side of the house and into the spacious courtyard when shi discovered an entirely new problem, one that caused hir stomach to flip-flop violently.

OH GOD, shi thought. I'LL HAVE TO TELL... HER!

Dana Philips was just hopping down from her well-worn John Deere tractor, an open beer already in one hand. If you went strictly by above-the-waist photographic evidence, Cinnamon and hir mother could have passed for sisters: similar hair, similar freckles, similar smile that seemed a little too knowing. The elder Philips, though, had the traditional two all-too-human legs. She waved at Cinnamon without looking over. "Hey, hun! Shuck your stuff and then gimme a hand, would ya? The damn pump's giving me hell again, and you're better at working the pulleys."

Cinnamon sighed and just nodded. That was typical, really. It would be impossible to overlook or overstate the advantage of having a centaur on a working farm. Lifting power, towing capacity, maneuverability; Dana had run through three tractors in the last decade, and Cinnamon had out-performed them all.

Still, it would be nice to have a LITTLE of the remaining sunlight to hirself...

"Can do, Mom," shi called back, heading towards hir side of the house.

In deference to hir size requirements, the family home had seen many remodels and additions over the years. A bedroom designed to accommodate a twelve hundred pound, seven foot tall, four-legged teenager hadn't been cheap, but it had been absolutely essential. Shi might have been born in a barn, but shi'd be damned if shi was going to sleep there.

Shi had hir own oversized door to the outside, built to suit, and shi closed it behind hir with a grateful sigh. Home, shi thought, gazing around hir tiny domain. Shi had a standing desk against the far wall, which was largely dominated by hir personal computer. There was a large mirrored closet, filled with shirts and dresses to one side, and quarter blankets to the other. Four huge skylights let in plenty of sunlight during the day, and allowed hir to gaze up at the stars on clear nights from perhaps the most unusual of the room's features.

While shi COULD sleep standing up, shi much preferred to very gently flop out onto hir flanks. Four California King-sized mattresses formed a huge, foamy rectangle on the floor, covered with layers of specially-ordered sheets. Pillows were strewn all about, allowing hir to build whatever padded reinforcing hir peculiar body needed.

Shi hung hir backpack on a hook by the door and trotted over to hir closet. Hir sundress was over hir head and tossed into the laundry in a single quick movement. Shi pulled a plain blue t-shirt out of hir closet and pulled it on, and then drew hir hair back into a quick ponytail.

The quarter blanket was next. Shi twisted at hir waist and leaned as far back as shi could, until shi was just barely able to reach the modified buckles that kept the whole garment on. It attached around hir barrel, and then the weight of the thickly-padded material kept it hanging back over hir rump. With a click, it loosened and slipped free, landing in hir carefully-positioned laundry basket.

Cinnamon glanced at hir reflection, giving hir hips a little wiggle.

On the one hand, shi had been raised to feel nothing but gratitude and joy from hir body, and for the most part shi had succeeded. Shi'd been homeschooled at a young age, due to hir equine aspects maturing so much faster than hir human aspect. A thousand-pound toddler at a daycare refusing to go down for a nap was not something anyone was particularly looking forward to handling. Shi reveled in hir ability to run, thundering across the Magic 8-Ball's 240 acres, exploring the woods at the back of the property, splashing around in the pond that lay secluded behind thick clusters of birch and willow. Shi might not look like everyone else in town, but shi refused to see that as a bad thing.

On the other hand, when hir human puberty had kicked in, it had been a much longer and more emotionally tumultuous period in hir life, and had caused some... unforseen reactions to hir dual nature.

Shi took a deep breath, angling hir posterior towards the mirrors, and almost instantly started to fantasize about what Hunter's hands would look like pressed against hir nethers. Hir sac, stretched so full and tight the black skin was almost glossy, weighed heavily against the backs of hir thighs, the whole tremendous mass shifting and swaying. Hir balls were each larger than hir head, and that fact alone might have scared off almost any potential romantic partner.

The fact that shi had eight such orbs was a constant source of pride for hir, even if they also filled hir with a vague, existential romantic dread. The inky pouch was practically the size of a beachball, and shi knew that when shi got frisky that size would only go up. If shi'd been born with two human legs, shi doubted shi'd have been able to handle the weight.

Shi danced backwards and then forwards, enjoying the sight of everything bouncing in response. Just forward of hir hips, hir sheath bobbed and twitched, pulled in snug against hir underbelly. Hir equine ancestors had evolved such that, when retracted, their cocks were almost entirely internal. They didn't need a particularly large sheath, not when everything could telescope several times larger. Cinnamon's second puberty had challenged that theory, however. A velvety tube the size of Hunter's thigh marked hir beyond a shadow of a doubt as a whole lot of stallion.

With hir four sturdy, powerful legs, shi barely noticed all the mass back there... but they were never far from hir mind. With every step, shi felt them tugging enticingly. With every longing glance at a pretty girl or a cute boy, shi could feel that maddening tingle of blood rushing into them, coaxing hir slightly larger under hir quarter blankets. With every trip to the mall, shi was reminded that there were no clothes designed for someone like hir.

"Cinnamon!" called hir mother's voice from the courtyard. "Hurry the hell up, so we can start dinner! We're having alfredo!"

This perked hir up mightily. "Coming!" shi grinned, winking at hir reflection. Shi shucked hir rubberized horse shoes and trotted over to the door, not bothering to grab another quarter blanket. Most of the time, if it was just hir mother and hir (and the boys, of course), shi preferred to live au naturel.

---

The work on the pump went swiftly. Hir mother hooked up the breast collar harness, and Cinnamon hauled the pump out of the irrigation well in a matter of seconds. Some quick work with a wrench, some spare gaskets, then Cinnamon moonwalking the pump back down into the hole, and they were already trotting back to the house, visions of garlic prawns dancing in their heads.

"So... how was school?" Dana asked, pulling a fresh beer from somewhere.

Cinnamon stretched hir arms high over hir head, feeling hir waist creaking. Hir powerful equine muscles tended to cause cramps when they pulled against hir more fragile human aspect. "Good. Got homework for Chem and Bio, of course. Blah."

"Mmm hmm." Dana glanced back over her shoulder. "Anything interesting happen?"

Crap. "Not really? Uhm, me and Millie and JoAnn are gonna go to the mall tomorrow. Hang out, do some shopping. Check out Dead Rising. Really stoked for that. I hear Brad Pitt finally dies in this one!"

"Mmm hmm." Dana took a long sip, brushing her auburn hair back. In the distance, the boys were racing back and forth in the paddocks located just behind the house, kicking up little clouds of dust. "And... nothing else happened?"

Double crap. "No, not... really... why do you keep doing that?"

"Doing what?"

"You keep looking behind us. Is someone following us?"

"No, that's not what I'm looking at."

"Then what?"

Dana sighed. "Cin, I've been watching you canter and caper and cavort around here, buck-ass naked, for your whole life. I know when something's up." She took another sip. "And I know when your balls are backed up."

"MOM!"

"Baby, you weren't nearly that wide at breakfast. A mother knows these things."

"Yeah, but... don't SAY that word."

"You walk around naked, I get to say balls."

"MOM!"

Dana just grinned knowingly. "So, what happened? They said yes, I'm guessing?"

Cinnamon's cheeks burned, and for once shi was acutely hyper-aware of just how much mass was jiggling and jostling together against hir hind legs. Even hir sheath felt unusually heavy. "Not... exactly," shi sighed.

Hir mother's eyes widened a fraction of an inch. "Someone asked you out?" she asked, trying to keep the hopeful, excited disbelief out of her voice.

"Yes, Mom, it is actually possible for someone to ask me out!"

"I know that, sweetie! I didn't mean to-" Dana frowned, watching Cinnamon struggling to hide hir smirk. "OK, you're just teasing me now."

"Mmmmnope," Cinnamon managed, concealing hir smile behind hir hand.

"Cin, that's awesome!" Dana cheered, leaning in and throwing an arm around Cinnamon's withers. "I knew it! Didn't I tell you? It was going to take some time, obviously, but you're absolutely someone's type. A LOT of someones! What's her name?"

Cinnamon's blush started to creep down to the neckline of hir shirt. "Uhm... his name's Hunter."

Hir mother managed only the tiniest of coughs, but her grin spread even wider. "Oh, really..."

"Mom...!"

"What?! I didn't say anything!"

"Yeah, but your voice got REALLY creepy! Look, he's a nice boy from AP Chem, apparently. I don't think we've ever spoken, but... he asked me out today, when I was making plans with Millie and JoAnn. So I'm going to the mall with them at five, and they're going to help me buy a dress or something, and then I'm gonna go for pizza with him, and then we're gonna go to the movies, and then I'm coming straight home!" Cinnamon took a deep breath, fully aware that shi was rambling, but powerless to stop.

Dana was grinning and nodding, her eyes dark and knowing. "You've got good friends, Cin," she said, reaching up and patting her daughter's lower back. "Anything I can do to help? You got enough money? There's plenty of chores you can do in the morning, if you need a couple extra dollars."

"No, Mom, I'm fine. Really. Just... stop winking at me, OK?"

"What about protection? We've got breeder sleeves in three sizes-"

"MOM!!"

The two Philips' had drawn up close to the two largest paddocks of the Magic 8-Ball Ranch. Like many smaller ranches in the region they mostly operated as a corn and alfalfa producer, but they also stabled horses for owners passing through the area, and sequestered stock for breeding purposes. Currently one paddock was occupied by their Perch, an immense older stallion named Russel, and a mare on loan from a local breeder.

Further along the wide dirt road, the larger paddock was occupied by the rest of their permanent residents. Three proud, shaggy equine heads were leaning over the fence, hooves stamping excitedly, while the largest horse stood a short distance away. His gaze ranged back and forth, as though protectively surveying his domain. All four were of nearly identical coloring, chestnut bays with dark manes and lighter, almost blonde fetlocks.

It did not take guests at the Magic 8-Ball long to realize that, from the neck down, they were also nearly identical to Cinnamon.

"Hey, boys," Cinnamon grinned, scruffing each of hir half-brothers between their ears as they passed. They whinnied softly, side-stepping to keep pace with the centaur. They did not share Cinnamon's over-endowed nature, being of one hundred percent equine heritage, but the similarity was otherwise undeniable.

Dana hung back slightly as Pepper, Ginger and Cayenne followed their big sister. Half-sister, really, but the distinction was superficial. None of 'the boys' were directly related to Dana herself, but she absolutely considered them part of her family. Nutmeg, the proud older Cleveland bay, watched the boys go, and then trotted slowly over to Dana, bringing his head down to nuzzle her ear.

Cinnamon glanced back over hir shoulder, watching hir parents sharing a moment. Shi smiled, blushed again, and decided that the boys needed a treat. "Guess what, guys?" shi crooned, fetching some carrots from the kit bag hanging around hir waist. Three heads stretched eagerly forwards, the fence creaking. "Someone's got a date tomorrow night. With an honest-to-goodness, flesh and blood boy. Wish me luck, mmm-kay?"

---

"A push-up bra? Really?"

JoAnn rolled her eyes. "It's not like it's going to distract him from the main course!" the buxom blond sighed. "It's just, like... an appetizer."

"It's plating," Millie added helpfully.

"Exactly! Plating! This is the chocolate drizzle that enhances the whole dish!"

Cinnamon frowned, holding up the little black bra. "You two need to watch less Food Network."

The three were standing in the back of La Vie En Rose, a clothing boutique that catered largely to the oversexed young modern woman. Millie's closet in particular was crammed full of their products, and even JoAnn could be counted on to sport a luscious, flattering outfit when the occasion demanded.

Cinnamon had walked by several times, but never been inside.

Even now, after half an hour of browsing and gathering numerous items to try on, shi could still feel the eyes of the clerks on hir flanks. They'd each introduced themselves, asking repeatedly if there was anything, anything at all they could help hir with, and they would be happy to offer their professional opinions on any matter. Cinnamon had thanked them profusely, but insisted that hir friends were all the advisors shi needed.

"Look, it's not like you're suddenly gonna sprout some cleavage-" Millie said.

"HEY!"

"-and he's gonna forget about all the junk in your trunk."

Cinnamon grumbled under hir breath. They were right, of course. Secretly, shi really wanted the bra, wanted to draw some stares with hir human aspect for once. Shi didn't really care if anyone else even noticed, but if it made Hunter smile... maybe gave him another reason to stick around... then shi was all for it.

Tonight, shi wore hir fanciest quarter blanket, a gleaming, glossy cape of fake black satin with fake crystal studding around the edges. It was one of hir larger blankets as well, which was important when shi was out in public; complaints tended to follow hir around when shi was near crowds. It was doubly important tonight, too, because every time shi thought about Hunter asking hir out, blushing like a rose but still looking hir straight in the eyes, shi felt a pleasant tingling in hir nethers... and each wave of tingles was accompanied by a tiny wave of growth.

Shi already felt a little bloated back there, and shi hadn't even started hir date!

"Ok, fine," shi acquiesced, draping the bra across hir forearm, alongside the silvery, intricately-patterned silk blouse they'd picked out for hir. JoAnn and Millie exchanged triumphant glances. "I still think I should get a dress..."

"No way!" Millie said, exasperated. "He asked out the Derby High Centaur! We're gonna make the human-you look hir very best, and we're gonna make the horse-you look hir very best, but you don't dare cover up that gorgeous fur with a dress!"

Cinnamon glanced at hirself in the mirror. Hir breast, more specifically hir equine breast, had been brushed to a high sheen. All of hir chestnut fur had been meticulously shampooed, and an entire bottle of conditioner had gone into bringing out every last glossy highlight. Shi smelled like a greenhouse full of coconuts and lavender. "Yeah, but-"

"No buts! Now into the changeroom with you!"

Since the changerooms were designed for consumers with a slightly more typical build, Cinnamon could only use them by walking partway into the booth and closing the curtain across hir withers. The vast majority of hir equine aspect stuck out into the boutique, drawing many confused and appreciative stares, but shi was used to that.

"OK," shi called after a few minutes. "Don't laugh, ok? I can still kick."

Cinnamon backed out slowly, running hir fingers back through hir hair as shi ducked beneath the curtains. Shi turned a slow, careful circle, rubber-coated hooves moving in a well-rehearsed dance.

Millie's eyes widened, and she flashed a double thumbs up. JoAnn was grinning lasciviously, rubbing her hands together eagerly. One of the La Vie En Rose clerks, a stunning older woman wearing a few tight pieces of black fabric, nodded approvingly. "Lovely," she said, glancing all the way down to Cinnamon's hooves and then back up. "Your coloring complements the material."

"That's what I said!" JoAnn said proudly. "Cinna, just look in the mirror and tell me you wouldn't do you!"

Cinnamon burst out laughing, then slapped hir hands across hir mouth. "JoAnn!" shi hissed when shi was under control. "We're, like... in a store!"

The clerk shrugged. "She's not wrong," she sniffed, before wandering off to help another customer.

Cinnamon turned slowly and checked hirself out in the large mirrors flanking the changeroom. Shi hardened hir eyes, trying to look for any flaws, desperate to find some reason this outfit wouldn't work, something to make hir feel silly or self-conscious or shamed. Shi twisted hir body this way and that, tugging at the silvery silk , the barest hint of black lace just visible beneath hir majestically-enhanced cleavage.

"... fuck," shi sighed.

"What?" Millie snapped.

Cinnamon smiled, adjusting hir hair to more artfully frame hir shoulders. "I look awesome."

JoAnn hooted, swatting Cinnamon's rump (careful to avoid hir more tender areas). Millie crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, but she couldn't hide her own rueful grin. "You are just impossible," she snickered, leaning against Cinnamon's flanks. "But you need just one more thing..."

"What-" Cinnamon asked, even as Millie reached up and undid one more button on hir blouse. "Hey!"

"What?" Millie asked innocently, smoothing the material out, and coming awfully close to groping her four-legged friend. "It looks better this way."

"Yeah, but... you don't think I'm showing off a little too much?" Cinnamon had to resist the urge to immediately do the button back up once Millie stepped away. Shi eyed hirself critically in the mirror, frowning... and trying not to look like shi thought shi looked sexy. Shi was showing a considerable amount of skin now, and a deep breath made it look like shi was in danger of spilling out of hir top, but damned if shi didn't feel hot.