Cinnamon's First Date Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then so do I," he said levelly, taking a small handful from one of hir popcorns. "Wish I'd thought of this back at Fenucci's."

Cinnamon's stomach was flip-flopping again. As more moviegoers filed into their seats, shi could feel their eyes on hir and hir date, even hear some of the comments. "Yeah," shi agreed weakly, slipping hir free hand into his. "Though maybe you're only doing this because it'd be too dark to see under my blankets."

Even in the extremely dim light, shi could see Hunter blushing, practically feel the heat coming off of him. "You're not going to let me forget that, are you?"

Shi gave his hand another squeeze before guiding it around hir waist. His palm came to rest high on hir withers, where chestnut fur gave way to the pale, freckled skin of hir lower back. "Do you want me to?" shi whispered into his ear.

"No," he replied.

"Then let's not forget it. Let's just... enjoy the movie."

Hunter took a deep breath, leaning back against the rear wall of the theatre. "Sounds good," he nodded. His fingers caressed back and forth, crossing that penumbral border between hir human and equine aspects. "Thank you for saying yes."

Cinnamon glanced at him as the lights began to fully darken. Static issued from the speakers, in preparation for the first of the dozen or so commercials and previews. Do it, shi scolded hirself. You promised yourself you would. Do it! Do it now! Before you lose your nerve!

Shi had wanted to reply with something heartfelt, something that let him know just how much shi appreciated him asking hir out in the first place, and asking hir out somewhere so public. More than once, shi'd heard the rumors of folks who'd wanted to get to know hir better, even intimately... but they just didn't want anyone finding out about that. Shi had been worried that would be every relationship in hir life. Derby's dirty little secret.

But not Hunter.

Any words shi'd come up with over the course of the evening hadn't seemed quite right, hadn't been able to do hir feelings justice. So in the moments before the first thunderously loud car ad blasted across the screen, shi grabbed him by the belt, dragged him tight against hir torso, and planted a bruisingly forceful kiss on his lips.

His expressions changed like a tumbling waterfall, lit by the screen. Cinnamon faced them all with a wide open, honest and hopeful smile. Shi released hir grip on his belt, patted his rump affectionately, and then turned hir attentions to the big screen.

"I-"

"Shhh," shi scolded him. "No talking during the movie."

---

End of Chapter 01!

Stay tuned for Chapter 02: The Long, Long Kiss Goodnight