Cioccolato Italiano Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3 of this spicy series! <3
8.9k words
4.32
4.5k
13

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
itsme__kit
itsme__kit
17 Followers

It was 9 o'clock in the morning on Monday, and it was quite a chilly day. The breeze was wonderful, and the sun was shining. My friends and I made sure to get to the food court on time because they always serve the best breakfast foods from 8a.m. to 10a.m. I had heads turned on me left and right because of the outfit that I picked out for the private tutoring session today. I put on a little bit of makeup, and my lips were glossed up with my vanilla sugar gloss. I also put my afro up into two big and curly puffs so you might as well call me Bumblebee from Teen Titans because that was my goal look for my hot ass professor. I've had guys come up to me to get either my number, Instagram, or Snapchat, and I would "politely" reject or ignore them because I wasn't interested. I continue about my way to get my food and stay close to my friends. We got as much food as we can, and we went and sat at our usual spot at the outside table. I haven't even sat down yet and was immediately bombarded with questions.

"Girl, why you looking so fucking fine today?!" Keisha said as she plopped down aggressively beside me.

"I know right! You all dolled up and shit. Tell us what you got going on." Marcus said as he picked up his bacon piece to eat it.

"Girl, you look good. Like this whole bumblebee look is giving! That yellow really makes your chocolate skin glow, girl!" Maya said as she drank her orange juice.

"So, tell us, why you looking like a damn snack on this wonderful morning?" Keisha asked as she puckered her lips up in a playful smirk.

I rolled my eyes while having a playful smile on my face.

"Let me guess, it's that fine Italian professor, isn't it?" Amelia asked with lit-up eyes.

I slowly nodded my head as I sipped on my orange juice and looked away. "Yep, remember I have that private tutor session with him."

"Mhmmmm...yeah, a 'private tutor session'." Maya commented while doing the air quotes with her fingers as she shared a handshake with Trey and Marcus.

"Oh yeah, I forgot that you have that with him today." Amelia said as she ate a piece of sausage.

"Oohhhh bitch! I know you gone get your walls destroyed!" Keisha laughed as she lightly nudged me.

"Keisha! Not so loud." I lightly pouted, puffing my cheeks out.

"It's true! But in all seriousness though, how is this going to make him go crazy and go Megatron on that ass?" Keisha asked as she slightly tilted her head.

"That's the plan. To make him slowly go crazy. I can't give you guys all the details." I said as I took a bite of my pancake. "They make some good ass pancakes."

"Yes, they did. Like all of the moistness and softness, and with the syrup, it tastes like a hundred times better." Amelia replied.

I nodded to her in agreement because they did make some fire pancakes, and the syrup added to it made the pancakes taste a lot richer. The orange juice and fruit bowls were fresh. I can't neglect my fruit. We got to stay healthy out here. I can't stay too long because I have Italian class from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. with none other than Professor Romano. As I have stated before, I take both his Italian language and Italian history classes. On Mondays, I have his Italian language class in the mornings, and On Fridays, I have his Italian history class in the afternoon so it's a win-win for me. I laughed and joked with my friends for a little while longer, and I looked at the time in my phone, and it was approximately 9:30 a.m. I told my friends that I needed to go so that I can make it across campus to get to class. I threw my trash away, and Keisha held her hands out and did the grabbing motion.

"Gimme a kiss, bitch!" Keisha said as she pouted as well as Maya.

I smiled at her, giving her and Maya a kiss on the cheek, and I gave the rest of the gang hugs before taking off. I walked out of the food court onto the sidewalk to get to class. There were guys catcalling and shouting at me to come over and have a good time. I ignored them with my head held high and kept walking to the direction of the humanities building to get to class. I walked into the building and pressed the button for the elevator. The elevator opened, and I got in to press the button until someone shouted to keep the doors open. As soon as I was about to press the button, Professor Romano ran into the elevator just in time for the doors to close. We both made eye contact, and I could smell his cinnamon spice cologne radiating off of him. I was standing beside him on the left side, and we kept a small distance. I quickly looked away and press the button on the fourth floor which is the foreign language floor. I could hear him chuckle deeply and sighed.

"No good morning from my favorite student?" He commented. "It's a bit rude, don't you think?"

My mouth was slightly agape as he said that. Like did he just chuckle and say?! I feel like he is playing with me, so I guess I better play along too. I immediately cleared my throat and looked up at him to get a better look. This man. This motherfucking man had the audacity to wear a black button-down shirt with his sleeves rolled up his forearms, dark blue pants, and black leather shoes. His silver watch was on his left wrist, and he was wearing rings on his right middle and ring finger. I looked at his face, and he had a clean-shaven face. He didn't even look like his age, and his hair was slicked a little bit with some hair gel. I am pretty sure I malfunctioned, and he could see it and gave a small smirk. As soon as I was about the speak, the elevator doors opened, and I blinked to bring myself back to Earth. I straightened my posture, cleared my throat, and walked out of the elevator to get to the class until Professor Romano called out to me. Luckily, there were no students out and about so the hallway we were in was dead empty. Students are probably in their classes right now.

"You don't want to walk to class with your professor, signora?" He asked in a deep and confident tone.

I stopped in my tracks and looked back as Professor Romano caught up with me. I walked with him down the hall to get to the class.

"You know, I don't usually say this to any student, but..." He paused and looked at me as we stopped in front of the class. "that skirt is awfully short...don't you think?"

"Oh, you don't like my skirt, Professor? I'm awfully sad." I replied as I bat my lashes at him innocently and walked into the classroom, switching my hips left and right.

Valentino slightly raised a brow as he watched that fat ass jiggle from you switching your hips as you walked to your seat. He walked in the classroom trying to keep his composure while eyeing you out of the corner of his eye as you sat in the front row a little closer to his desk. He settled some paperwork on his desk as he began to straighten himself to get ready to teach. We exchanged a short glance, and I lightly bit my lip in a teasing manner as I looked away to the other students to my right. I heard him clear his throat, and I looked in his direction.

"Buongiorno, classe. Come state tutti?" Professor Romano asked. (Good morning, class. How are you all?)

"Buono." The class answered. (Good.)

"Very good." Valentino replied. "Now we will be going over the phrases and conjunctions from our recent chapter. This chapter is difficult to most, but with lots of practice, you all will be able to get it. If you have any questions, you can contact me through email or see me after class. But not today because I have other means after our class today. Capite tutti?" (Do you all understand?)

"Sì, professore." The class answered. (Yes, professor.)

"Brava. Well then, let's get started." Valentino said as he grabbed a marker to write on the dry erase board.

As the professor was writing on the board, I was too busy staring at his backside. He has a wide back, and I can just imagine him working out shirtless and seeing those back muscles flex and ripple against each other. I can imagine leaving my scratch marks on his back as he pounds my pussy into oblivion and grabbing that ass because damn it looks great in those pants. Like it's so plump, and I want to fucking grab them cheeks. I was started to feel wet in my thong that I picked out, and I can feel my juices soaking through and dripping into the seat. I shifted a little bit in my seat as I "try" to listen to the lesson, knowing I am going to go to tutoring afterwards anyways. However, I want to at least the new phrases down since I am pretty sure this will be on the next test, so I grabbed my pen and opened my notebook to a new blank page, and I started to write the phrases from the board. When Valentino turned around to face the class, my eyes started to dart down from his face to his lower region. My eyes widened when I saw his dick print through his pants. He was hard. I lightly bit my lip, trying my best to contain myself in my seat, pretending to listen to the lesson when in actuality, his dick print was speaking to me. Like it's clearly noticeable, and I feel like I just seen it twitch only a little bit. I kept glancing at his face to his cock to my notebook in chronological order.

Valentino was teaching and glancing at you here and there. Your cleavage was showing from that low cut shirt, and he tried to contain himself while teaching the course, but he was not going to give in so easily. He had a plan, and he was going to stick by it. He was getting hard, and he could see that you saw his dick when he made it jump a little for your eyes to see. He ghostly smirked as he saw your reaction to it and continued to teach the lesson. He saw everything. He saw the way you clenched your thighs, the way you pretended to listen when you were really eyeing his cock, the way you bit your lip while "trying" to focus on the lesson. Again, Valentino was no fool. He knows you have the hots for him just as he does for you. However, this little game he was playing was much more fun, so he decided to keep at it. The class started to pack up their bags as it was near the time of the class being dismissed.

Damn. I thought to myself. It's time to go already.

"Alright everyone. These phrases will be on the next exam after this exam that will be taken on Friday, and you will see these on the midterm and final exam. Study hard, and I will see you next time. Class is dismissed."

Everyone except me walked out of the class, saying their goodbyes to the professor and waving. I took my phone out, and it was indeed eleven o'clock, so time went by rather quickly. I put my phone face down on my desk and sat there, waiting for the rest of the students to leave and watched Professor Romano gather all of his documentations and paperwork while his eyes flickered towards me like a predator eyeing its prey. His eyes shone bright with that look. It was dark and dangerous, and I immediately became even more wet and shifted in my seat. I stood up and packed put my notebook and pencil bag in my small backpack, and I grabbed my phone. Professor Romano walked up to me and closed the space between us, and he scanned my face as if he was looking for something. His cologne was so damn strong and smelled so good.

"So..." I broke the silence. "Are we going to your office for the tutoring session?"

"We are. And there are some things I would like to discuss with you." His tone became unhinged and deep, and I could not figure out the tone. It frightened me a bit. He brushed past me and walked to the door. "Let's be on our way, signora."

I hurriedly walked behind him to walk down the hall to the office. Professor Romano's office is a solo office since he mostly does things by himself, and he doesn't like being in the room with a lot of people. The walk to the office was awkwardly silent, and it wasn't long before we made it to the end of the hall to his office where his name, 'Valentino Romano: Professor of Foreign Language', was seen on the door. He took out his keys, unlocked the door, and walked in without saying a word. I walked behind him, entering and looking around his office Two words to describe his office: clean and organized. Like his whole office is so clean that you can barely see little to no dust particles. His office is just the right size, and he has a bookshelf full of books that are in alphabetical order. Yeah, he is that damn organized. I sat in the chair across his desk as he went behind his desk to get settled. He put his paperwork down and sat in his seat, adjusting himself and looking at me. His icy bluish-green eyes were staring right at my soul, and I was feeling uneasy, so I looked away at the pictures and brochures hanging neatly on his wall. There were a couple of pictures of a woman smiling in front of a cathedral and others of him in various places unknown to me.

"So..." He broke the silence, and I whipped my head towards his direction as he got situated in his seat behind the desk. "What can I help you with today?"

"Well, uhm, I needed help on the phrases from our recent chapter because I am still having trouble with them." I answered.

"Ah, yes. Well, bring that extra chair closer to my desk, and let's see what phrases you are having trouble with." He said as he scooted over a little bit after he pointed to the extra chair in front of the desk.

I lightly nodded and put my backpack and phone on his desk, and I grabbed the chair and scooted it to his side behind his desk. I reached over his desk with my skirt hiking up a bit to grab my backpack, and I could hear him lightly clear his throat. I sat down and pulled out my notebook, sitting it on the desk and turning the pages to the notes that were taken last week, and I pointed to the phrases to him.

"These are the phrases I am having trouble with." I said to him.

He leaned forward to look at my notebook, and I can hear a scoff from him. It was quiet, but I could still hear it.

"This is what you're having trouble with? These phrases are easy to understand." He scoffed again and looked at me with a slightly raised brow.

"They all mean the same but are used differently. That's my problem. I am having trouble using them in the sentences you provided." I answered.

"Well...maybe if you were paying attention in class, they would not be so hard to understand, now would they?." He said with furrowed brows and with a slight cocky tone.

No the fuck he didn't. I thought as I looked at him in disbelief with raised eyebrows. I almost opened my mouth but quickly shut it in a straight line. I am keeping my cool though. I took a deep breath and broke eye contact for a second.

"Sir, I was paying attention in class, and all I am asking is if you just explain this again, please." I replied.

Valentino could see that you wanted to cuss him out from the way you looked at him when he made that snarky comment about you not paying attention in his class. That immediately brought a ghost smirk on his face, and he was ready to break you no matter what. He looked at you, also keeping his cool and playing his little game to see if you would crack or not, but he needed to bring it down just a notch. He was trying to contain himself with being so close to you, and from the fit you are wearing, is making him not trying to bend you over that damn desk and take you right there and right now. The way your gloss shined perfectly on your plump lips, the way your two curly puffs are moisturized and standing upright, the way your cleavage sits perfectly in your shirt is driving him up the fucking wall, but he must contain himself and stick with his plan. So, he decided to twist it a bit. Just a bit.

"Very well. I will help you just this once, and after this, you are on your own with your studies. Do you understand?" His voice was deep and low, and it made my thighs clench softly.

"Yes, sir." I said softly.

Damn did that "yes, sir" make his dick jump. He was about to pounce on that ass, but he lightly nodded his head and scooted closer to you. Your vanilla sugar perfume smelled so good, and he wondered if your pussy taste just as sweet as the perfume. He looked at the notebook and started to explain the phrases one by one of their meanings and uses in a sentence. I nodded as I began to slowly understand the phrases as he continues to help me on each one. His hand landed on my thigh softly, and I jumped a little bit. He squeezed my thigh softly, and I looked at him. However, his attention was on the notebook as he continued with the tutoring session. As soon as I opened my mouth about his hand, he spoke.

"Don't. You. Dare." He warned in a low and dangerous tone as he looked at me out of the corner of his eye and raised a brow. "Pay attention."

I quickly shut my mouth and averted my eyes back to the notebook as he finished explaining the phrases and giving me a few pop quizzes to let him know that I was indeed listening. After he praised me for understanding the assignment and passing the pop quizzes, he closed the notebook and gave me his full attention. Now we're making eye contact, and he scooted me closer until there was no space between us with his hand still on my thigh. My heart began to beat faster as I lightly licked my lips while staring in his eyes.

"Signora, I know." He said. I furrowed my brows in confusion, and he continued. "I know that the reason you act like this is because of me. This is also the reason you are not paying attention in class, and it's really starting to make me have second thoughts of having you in my class. You think I am a fool, but I can assure you I am not as you can probably tell. I am not here to play any games with my students, and I take my job seriously. I don't know what kind of man you take me for, but rest assure, I am not that kind of man. I am your teacher, and you are my student. This is not acceptable behavior, and because of this inappropriate behavior that you have displayed countless times, I have a right to report you to the dean and have you expelled from this school." His tone was so low and dangerous that I immediately became scared and could feel tears forming in my eyes. My mouth formed into a straight line to keep me from sobbing, and I looked away as I tried not to cry. I really thought my plan was working, but it backfired heavily. I love my academics, and I am top of my class to graduate a little early, and this school and community are everything to me. Having that being taken away and put on my record because I decided to become horny and a fucking slut for a teacher would kill me so fucking bad. I looked at him and opened my mouth to apologize and beg for him not to report me, but he spoke up before I got a word out.

"However..." He continued and used his index finger to softly caress my cheek. "That means that I can't see my little bumblebee anymore. I would hate to not have to see you since you are graduating early. It would kill me on the inside, and I don't want that for you. You have no idea what you do to me, and I try my best to contain myself, but it looks like your little plan was working after all. I must say I am impressed with your dedication. However, I want you answer me truthfully and honestly. Do you understand?"

I slowly nodded as a tear rolled down my cheek, and he wiped it with his thumb as he got closer. Now our lips are barely touching. Good thing he has a lock on his door and locked it when we came in because both of us being caught like this would fuck the both of us up. He lightly rubbed his nose against mine, and he squeezed my thigh a little harder.

"Did you wear this outfit for me?" He softly growled.

I could feel hand go up a little more, and he squeezed harder again. I moaned softly and nodded my head, answering his question.

itsme__kit
itsme__kit
17 Followers