Cioccolato Italiano Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Use your words, baby girl. You're in college now." He lowly said.

"Yes." I answered.

"Yes what?"

"Y-Yes sir." I breathed out.

He lightly scoffed and told me to stand up as he stood up from his seat. I stood up, and he told me to bend over all the way on the desk and to not move. I bent over, laying my face and whole half of my body over the desk. I could hear the chairs move, and I could feel his hands on my hips, squeezing and roaming around on my ass. I lightly bit my lip trying to hold in a moan, and I closed my eyes and waited for what he was about to do next. He told me to spread my legs apart, and I did. He hiked up my skirt slowly, revealing the bright yellow thong I was wearing and shook his head.

"Is this for me too?" He asked me.

"Yes, sir." I quickly answered. "M-My bra is also the same color."

"Tsk tsk. What a naughty student I have." He lightly smirked.

His finger grazed over my clothed pussy in a up and down motion, and I quietly moaned as he does this. He patted my clothed pussy before rubbing it in slow circles, and he put his hand on my lower back, rubbing it in a soft yet endearing way.

"You're this wet because of me, huh?" Valentino cooed softly as he rubbed small circles on my lower back. I moaned a little bit louder without answering as he started to rub my clit in slow circles. He gave my ass cheek a quick and silent slap, and I jerked lightly.

"Answer me." He lightly growled.

"Y-Yes, sir." I moaned. "I-It's all...for you."

"There we go." He whispered.

Now mind you, this is happening in his damn office. I am sprawled out on his desk, and he is rubbing my pussy through my thong, and I am over here making sure I don't make any loud noises. Not only that, but his voice is also so damn deep, and his growling makes it impossible for me to contain myself or keep myself quiet. Luckily, I have no other classes today, but that doesn't mean the hallways won't be filled with students no time soon, so I am trying to keep as quiet as possible. I could feel a slight breeze on my cunt as Professor Romano gently slid my underwear to the side, rubbing his finger up and down slowly on my slit.

"O-Oh." I softly moaned and quickly bit my lip.

"Shush. Keep quiet now. It's okay. I got you. I will take really good care of you." Valentino cooed. He rubbed me up and down a few times before gently putting one of his big fingers inside, wiggling it and feeling my gummy walls. He added another finger and gently did the wave motion, and I felt like I was becoming undone already. He was stretching me so fucking good, and all he did was put in two fingers. If his fingers are big, I wonder how big his cock is because ain't no damn way he is small from the way he looks. But you know, here I am getting finger fucked in his office, and I am liking...no, I am loving it. I slightly pushed my hips back on top him to create a little more friction, and he quickly grabbed my waist and stopped me, pushing me forward. I actually became scared for a moment because of how much force he put into pushing me forward on the desk and basically pinned me there. This man is strong as fuck, and it was turning me on even more. I could feel him hover over me, and his lips lightly brushed against my ear.

"I didn't tell you to move, did I?" He softly whispered with a light growl.

I shook my head. "N-No, sir."

"Don't you move again. Do you understand?" He commanded.

"Y-Yes sir. I understand." I replied in a soft tone.

He smirked against my ear, stood up completely, and continued the act while I clenched my knuckles into fists and moaned a little louder. Valentino lightly rubbed small circles on my lower back as he continued to finger fuck me, and now he started to go faster and deeper, twirling and waving his fingers while also massaging my clit with his thumb at the same time. I am in fucking heaven right now, and I feel like I am about to cum so hard. Fuck, I could feel it. I clenched my pussy around his fingers, and I could feel my orgasm getting nearer as I moaned a little louder. He started to go faster and faster, and this time, I could not stay still. I was clawing at the desk with quick and labored breaths leaving my mouth. Tears were forming and spilled from my eyes because of how fucking good it felt. His fingers went even deeper, and he was basically just torturing my G-spot at this point. It's like he knows what he is doing and is so fucking amazing at it. It feels so fucking good. I'm so close. I'm so fucking close. I am going to squirt. I can feel it. I can fucking feel it. Professor Romano gave a couple of silent yet stinging slaps on each ass cheek with his free hand while I can hear squelching sounds from my pussy as he starts to slow down, curling his fingers on top my walls. He could see the juices and white substance on his tanned fingers, and he moaned softly at the sight of my pussy taking in his fingers. I started to drool a little on his desk, and he started to go faster again, and I lost it. I started to arch my back for more, and I was clenching on his fingers hard as fuck. I am about to cum. I am about to fucking cum. But as soon as I clenched my pussy again and was about to do so, Professor Romano quickly pulled his fingers out of me, putting my underwear back on my pussy. He knew I was about to cum, and he was not going to give me that opportunity. That son of a bitch. I gave a low whine and looked back at him with hurt in my eyes as he pulled my skirt down and gave a few pats on my ass as a signal for me to get back up. I slowly got up and straighten myself up with a small pout, giving Professor Romano any eye contact, and I watched him slowly suck and lick his fingers clean of my juices. He softly moaned as he did so, and he smiled at how undone I looked. I grabbed some tissue from the tissue box on his desk, and I started to wipe my tears and any running makeup that was on my face. Valentino grabbed a piece of blank paper and started to write on it while I threw away the used tissue and looked on my phone. I saw that some time had passed, and I received some notifications from my friends, and I decided that I will just read them later. I packed my notebook in my bag, and Valentino handed me the paper that he was writing on, revealing his phone number and home address. I looked at him as he got close to my face again, touching and brushing his lips on mine.

"How does eight o'clock sound?" He softly asked. "My place?"

My breath hitched a bit, and I slowly nodded at his answer. "Yes, sir."

"Perfecto." He gave a small smile as he began to kiss me. His breath smelled of peppermint, and he was an amazing kisser. He put his tongue in my mouth, and our tongues battled and danced with each other as I held onto his shoulders, and he grabbed my waist and my ass. He squeezed my ass a little harsh, and I moaned in his mouth. After some time of us wrestling our tongues and groping each other, we slowly drifted apart, and he smirked at me while letting me go. I instantly became hot, and I gripped the paper towards my chest while biting my lip. We put some space between each other to gather ourselves, and I grabbed my backpack and phone.

"Well, uhm, I guess I can be on my way now." I softly said as I turn to walk out.

"Wait." Professor Romano commanded.

I stopped in my tracks, facing the door and not moving an inch. I could feel his shadow luring over me, and his hot breath tickled my ear once more.

"Don't forget, bumblebee. My place at eight o'clock." He whispered.

"Yes sir." I softly answered. "I won't forget."

"Good girl." He replied.

My legs went jelly when he said that, and he gave my ass one last and good squeeze before I told him that I would see him later, and I walked out of the office and began my way to the elevator.

Valentino stood in his office after the encounter, and he put his two fingers in his mouth, tasting the juices that remained on his fingers. He slowly licked and savored it until he could no longer taste the substance. He smiled to himself and bit his bottom lip softly, thinking of how much fun he would have with you tonight. Oh honey, you are in for a while ride when you step foot in his front door.

I finally made it to my dorm room with a slight wobble in my legs, and I called out to my friends as I opened the door but no luck. No one was home. I closed the door and locked it as I walked into the apartment. I looked at my phone as I walked into my bedroom and locked my door. I got a few text messages from Keisha that the rest of the gang were going to the store to get some groceries since they planned on cooking shrimp tacos with some alcohol tonight and asked if I wanted to join. I texted her back saying that I was busy tonight, and that I needed to talk to the gang when they get home. I put my phone and backpack on the bed, and I got out of my shoes. My feet actually did become sore from walking across campus to get to my dorm complex, so I sighed in relief when I finally got out of them. My phone lit up as I got a texted back from Keisha. I opened her message, and she replied with an 'okay,' and that she and the rest of the gang will be on their way back shortly. The time was now 1:00p.m., and I still have a little bit of time to myself. I decided to get out of the clothes I have on into more comfortable clothes, and I need to take my makeup off and wash up. I put on a plain purple t-shirt with black joggers, and I washed my face and put on moisturizer afterwards. I stretched and got on top of my bed and laid on my back, looking at the ceiling. Professor Romano did not have to disrespect my pussy like that, but it felt so fucking good. I shook my head and smiled to myself, biting my lip. Like Professor Romano really disrespected my pussy like that. He did not have to do me like that. But damn it, he did. He damn near made my knees buckle with his big ass fingers going all in and feeling all up on my gummy walls, and I was so close to coming too. I was so close! I got my thermal blanket and threw it over me while laying back down and suggesting that I could get an hour or two of a nap because my friends love to take a long time out of the house, but hey I am not complaining. I turned my fan on beside my bed to the highest setting, and I turned my lights off.

Valentino was sitting in his living room, drinking his coffee as he looked through paperwork from his classes. Since he had no faculty meetings (thank God) and had finished teaching for the day, he decided to come home and just relax. He was wearing his sweatpants, and he was shirtless. He put the paperwork back in the briefcase and closed it, slouching back into the soft cushion and sighed with relief. After that encounter with you in his office, he could not help but think back on how good and warm your pussy felt on his fingers as he was violating you on his desk. The way you were becoming undone, the way you creamed on his fingers, the way you clawed at his desk, the way your knees almost gave out. It was a beautiful sight to see. To him, you were a beautiful sight to see. He thought to himself that if he could make you become undone with his fingers, he can imagine how broken you would look with his cock inside of you. Because of that thought, he slowly became hard in his pajama pants. He hissed a little when he softly touched it, but he decided to leave it alone and save the action for later so that he can ravish you senseless in his head, but first, he was thinking of ways to make you beg for it. He wants to tease you, he wants to make you cry, he wants you to plead, and he wants to see you become so broken that he would have no choice but to claim you as his. It was still early in the day, and he has a lot of time to convey his plan.

Meanwhile, Keisha, Trey, Maya, Dorian, and Amelia were just coming to the house with groceries, and they were being loud as hell. They put the groceries on the counter and took the food out to make some shrimp tacos. The time was 5:45p.m., and they were out for about a good couple of hours. Keisha looked like she was dying carrying all the groceries with them since they have to go back to get the rest. They turned on the lights in the kitchen and living room. Trey set the groceries down to turn on the television

"Now why the fuck did we have to be out that goddamn long?" Keisha bantered.

"Now, Keke, you know we need some food the dorm. It's four of us living in this dorm, and we got big ass appetite." Maya replied.

"You need to stop complaining, babes. Be glad we got food so that we don't spend all of our money going out to eat every weekend." Amelia chimed in.

"I know, I know. I just don't like cooking is all." Keisha mumbled with a pout.

"Awwww, don't be like that. You know Maya and I can cook." Amelia said as she put her arms around Keisha's neck.

"Yeah, I guess so." Keisha said with a playful smirk.

"But any who, where is [Y/N]?" Maya asked as she looked around, and she looked down the hall and saw my door closed. She came up and knocked on my door loud as hell. "Girl! You up?!"

Keisha came up behind Maya and banged on my door like she was part of the S.W.A.T team. "Wake the fuck up, heifer! We got food!"

I started to slowly wake up after I heard some banging on my door, and I groaned loudly. I sat up and blinked a few times to wake myself up. I looked out of my window and saw that it was dark outside. I picked up my phone and looked at the time, and it was close to 6:00p.m. Damn. I thought to myself. I had a good ass sleep. I got out of my bed and did a huge stretch, letting out a big moan of satisfaction. I heard banging on my door again, and I could hear Keisha's ghetto ass voice on the other end. I groaned loud in frustration and walked up to my door, unlocking it and swinging it open hard against my wall.

"STOP BANGING ON MY FUCKING DOOR!" I yelled as Keisha and Maya backed up a little. I normally don't get upset when they do this because it lets them know that if I am in my room or not. Keisha walked up and connected her lips to mine in quick kiss. I froze as she did this, and she quickly backed up. Normally, when I am agitated or mad as fuck, Keisha would kiss me to throw me off track or lose my train of thought, and it would work 99.9% of the time. There was one time when that 1% did not work, and well, that's a story for another time.

"We sorry." Keisha and Maya pouted. "Please don't be mad at us, girl."

"We're sorry, girl." Maya replied. "Were you sleep?"

I nodded my head as I rubbed my face. "Yeah...I was."

"Oh." They both said in a low whisper. "We're sorry."

"I-It's okay. I'm sorry that I yelled at you both." I apologized to them.

"Pfftt...girl, like we ain't seen worse from you." Keisha laughed.

I rolled my eyes and gave a small smile, putting my hands in my sweat pockets.

"Well, uhm, you said you needed to talk to us about something. What is it?" Maya asked.

"Let's get settled, and I will tell you all. Where did you all go?" I asked them.

"Girl, we went to the store and got a lot of shit." Keisha said as she put an elbow on Maya's shoulder.

"I'll help. Let me get my shoes." I said as I went back to my room to get my slippers.

After putting on my shoes, I went out and helped my friends get all of the groceries into the house and boy do they buy a shit ton of them. Luckily, we had room in our kitchen to put all of the food because it was a lot. Maya and Trey took out the ingredients for the shrimp tacos and began to clean the vegetables and peeled shrimp. I explained that I will be going out tonight with a friend, and that I will be back sometime tonight. Questions were thrown at me here and there, and I couldn't tell them about what happened today when I was in Professor Romano's office, so I just made some things up and was incredibly careful with my wording. All I told them was that he liked my outfit and gave me the eyes. Not that I don't trust my friends or anything, but I just don't want to take any risks telling too much. Maybe later, I will tell them everything that is going on, but for right now, it's just between me and my professor. I asked them what I should wear tonight for my "date", and they said that either I dress like a slut or dress like a slut.

"Are ya'll serious?" I asked them.

"Girl, if he fine, you better get that dick." Keisha said as she seasoned the shrimp.

"I agree with Keisha." Amelia said as she puts the alcohol in the fridge for when the tacos are done.

"I guess I can wear something sexy for tonight. But what colors should I wear?" I asked them.

"Ohhhhh! What about your black and red lingerie set that you bought from the mall?" Maya pointed at me.

"You're talking about that lace set that I bought and never wore?" I said with furrowed my eyebrows. "With little bows on them?"

"Girl yes! that that lingerie set is cute. You should wear it tonight." Maya smirked.

"I agree." Amelia replied.

I softly bit my lip and mentally agreed that the lingerie set would set Professor Romano off, and I slowly nodded that it would make a great approach. I told my friends that I would be right back, and that I need to get some stuff ready and take a quick shower. I went back to my room, and I went to open my drawers to find anything sexy and/or revealing. I picked out certain outfits until I put together an outfit that made me smile big. I got out my lingerie set with an even shorter black skirt, a blue button-down shirt, and my black heels. I decided to wear my vanilla sugar lip gloss again with my Into the Night perfume and set it all on top of my dresser neatly. I went into my bathroom, turned on the shower to warm-hot, and grabbed my big and small towel from the rack. I grabbed my body wash, wrapped my hair up, and stripped out of my clothes. I get in the shower and start to feel relieved after the water hit my body, and I could feel myself becoming wide awake now. I grabbed my small towel, poured my vanilla bean body wash on the towel, and began to wash my body. The sweet aroma of the vanilla bean filled my nostrils as I deeply inhaled and exhaled. I grabbed my scrub, shaving cream, and razor to shave my pussy, making sure to be careful and that 'fat ma' is all nice and clean-shaven.

Valentino was setting the mood as well. He didn't want to give himself away too easy, but after what happened today, he had to contain his excitement for when you are being claimed. So, he decided to wear a white button-down shirt with black slacks. He sprayed a little bit of Armani cologne and slicked his hair back again with a little more hair gel. He wasn't going to wear shoes in his own home so black socks it is with his slippers because who wants to get their socks dirty before company arrives? Certainly not this man. He looked at the time, and it was nearing the time that you would come to his home for the first time. He sighed deeply and walked to his kitchen to get a bottle of Montepulciano and two glasses. He also put together a charcuterie board with various cheeses, fruits, bread, sliced meats, and desserts. He didn't take him too long to prepare everything since he had a little bit of time before his company arrives, so he took the wine and board to the living room carefully, lit some candles, and sat on his sofa waiting. He couldn't help but think about what you are wearing, and he started to get a little hard in his slacks. He sighed and threw his head back, looking at the ceiling as he starts to have these impure thoughts roam through his brain.

After I took a shower and made sure I was shaven good, I put on some of my vanilla sugar lotion and put on my lingerie and clothes. I put my hair up in a curly afro, sprayed some curl mist, and tamed it a little bit to the side with my hair pick. I put on some lip gloss, sprayed some perfume, and put on my heels. I checked myself in the body mirror and almost fainted because good God I look sexy as fuck. I am about to put it on my professor when I see his sexy ass. I realized that he gave me his address and phone number, so I take the piece of paper that he gave me out of my notebook, and I put the address in my GPS app on my phone. The directions instantly popped, and it said that the address was only 7 minutes away. I looked at my phone a little bit shocked because you mean to tell me that he is not that far from campus?! Normally, every professor I had would be an hour or so from campus, so I am just used to it, but this man is literally down the damn street. So, I grabbed my car keys, my purse, and my lip gloss because you got to gloss up again before you enter anywhere. Those lips need to be extra shiny. I walked out of my room, and once I was in my friend's view, they all looked at me with their mouths agape and their hands on their chest. They were stunned and shocked as hell.