Circle Jerk Off and On

Story Info
Bob has a circle jerk, but gets caught with his pants down.
4.4k words
3.59
8k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
peatfreak
peatfreak
49 Followers

Circle Jerk

Is it real or just a joke?

Chapter 1 -- The Setup

When Bob was in college back in the 70's, the guys in the dorm would occasionally mention a circle jerk. The idea was that you got some poor sucker to join you in what was supposed to be a contest to see who could jerk off the fastest. They'd turn out the lights, and all the guys would start moaning like they were getting excited and about to cum. Then they'd suddenly turn on the lights. The guy being set up would be sitting there with his dick in his hand and all the rest of the guys would be fully dressed and laughing their heads off at him. Being caught like that was probably more embarrassing than anything imaginable. Guys would joke about jerking off and plenty of them probably did. This was a large university in the south that still was most male. Males were over 60% of the student body. Thus dates for the guys could be tough to get, so masturbating was a handy solution to get sexual relief. Bob however had never heard nor seen anybody actually doing it. It was super private.

Bob was a senior and about to graduate. He already had a job lined up and his course load was pretty light. He also had a steady girl friend, so college life was definitely good. He wasn't studying very hard, so he had lots of free time. "Idle hands are the devil's workshop", and one day the idea of having a circle jerk popped into his mind. Why not? If he could find the right guy, it might be good for a laugh, and he could be the legendary guy who actually did it.

Finding six guys to help him was easy. He just asked the guys who were in his pledge class for his fraternity. They all thought that it was a great idea, but it took them awhile to come up with a good stooge. It obviously couldn't be anybody in the frat, but there were some likely candidates in the dorm. They finally narrowed it down to Steve. He was a bit of a loner. He studied a lot and didn't join in any of the dorm activities like intramurals or socials. None of them could remember him going on a date. He wasn't bad looking. He was fairly tall and fit from running, but was socially awkward and shy around women.

It was up to Bob to recruit him. It took Bob almost a week to come up with an approach that he thought might work. He knocked on Steve's door early one evening.

"Hi, Steve. How's it going?"

"Fine, what's up?"

"Look, I don't want to take up too much of your time. I know that you've got a lot of studying to do, but I've got something that might be of interest to you."

"Oh, yeah? What's that?"

"Well, I got some of the guys together, and believe it or not, we were thinking of having a circle jerk: a real one."

"Are you kidding me? Why would I be interested in that?"

"Here's the thing: lately Richard has been a jerk. I don't know what's going on with him, but he's been mouthing off about all kinds of stuff all the time and needs to be taken down a peg. I know that you and he don't get along, so I thought you might like getting in on this. Wouldn't you like to see him get caught with his pants down?"

"Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing him embarrassed, but how are you going to set him up? He's not some dumb loser who will fall for a circle jerk prank."

"You're right. He wouldn't, but we could convince him that this was a real contest just for fun. Richard is always bragging about how big a stud he is, and this way he'd get a chance to prove it. You know the old joke that a real stud is the guy who finishes first and third in a circle jerk?"

"You think that he'll really buy that?"

"Not really, but we prove to him that we'll all be jerking off. Everybody drops trou and pulls out their dick. We don't even turn out the lights. I just say "Go", and we start wacking off. That way he knows it's for real."

"Are you shitting me? Do you really think that I'll jerk off in a room full of other guys? How do I know that you're not trying to set me up?"

"I just told you. You're in on it. Richard is the stooge, plus nobody will be watching you as they'll all be doing the same thing. I can personally guarantee you that I'll be jerking off for real.

"Okay, so how are we catching Richard, if everybody really is jerking off with him?"

"That's the really cool part. We have like a referee. That person will turn out the lights after he sees that we all have a hard on. That's the big difference. He'll see everybody else doing it before we turn out the lights and think it's legit. Then we let him win. The rest of us don't even try. We make some moans and groans, but will also be putting out pants back on. He'll holler 'I win', and we turn on the lights. He'll see that we're all dressed, but he'll be sitting there with his dick in his hand, and we'll start laughing.

"I don't know. I still don't like the idea of jerking off with a bunch of other guys, and I'm still not so sure that I can trust you."

"So what do I have to do to convince you?"

"How about a demonstration?"

"Of what?"

"You guaranteed me that you would be jerking off, but that would mostly be in the dark. I wouldn't know if you were or not. Let me see you jerk off now, so I know that you're willing to."

"Come on Steve. Give me a break. I'm trying to help you out here. You get to do something cool with the guys and get back at Richard at the same time."

"That's all well and good, but I'm also trying not to be the sorry ass loser."

"Okay, I'll think about it. We don't have time to do it now anyway, but why don't you stop by my room around 11 pm?"

"Sure, see you then."

Chapter 2 -- Execute the Plan

Steve showed up at Bob's room precisely at 11 pm. He was surprised to see Angie, Bob's girlfriend, there. He wasn't that comfortable around women, and they were going to talk about jerking off, but she seemed nice and was certainly good looking. She was wearing a short sleeve blouse buttoned all the way up and a wrap around skirt a little on the short side. Not sexy clothes, but she looked sexy anyway.

Bob introduced them and then said: "You said that you wanted a demonstration, and I've been thinking about that. I really didn't want to be sitting in a darkened room jerking off with you. That's just too weird and for that matter, too gay, so I needed to come up with something else that would satisfy you and gain your trust."

"Okay, what is it?"

"First of all, we leave the lights on, so you can see everything, and I can't pull any tricks."

"Alright, I can agree to that. I don't necessarily want you to be watching me while I do my thing, but I need to verify that you are, too, and the only way to do that is to leave them on."

"Good. Next Angie will be the referee. She'll tell us what to do, when to start, and declare the winner. The real circle jerk is supposed to be a contest, so this should be too."

"So she'll be watching us? I'm not sure that I like that."

"I can understand that, but we need a neutral party to make sure everything is fair and out in the open so to speak."

"Yeah, but jerking off is pretty private. Lots of guys talk about it, but nobody lets anyone see them do it."

"I got that, and I don't like anyone watching me either, but the good news is that she can provide a little inspiration. I'd rather be beating my meat looking at her than looking at the centerfold in Playboy. You've got to admit, she's pretty hot."

Steve looked over at her and nodded: "Yes, she is. Okay, you win."

"Great. Angie you're now in charge."

Angie: "Okay. First guys take your seats on the chairs on the sides of the room. The rules are pretty simple. I'll say 'Get ready'. You'll undo your pants and pull them down to your ankles followed by your underwear. After you've done that, I'll check that neither of you has a hard on to make sure that you're starting basically from the same point. Then assuming I don't see anything that might be unfair, I'll say 'Go' and you can start. The first guy to shoot his wad wins."

Both guys nodded and said: "Okay."

"Good. Now, get ready."

Both guys undid their pants and checked to make sure that the other guy did, too. Steve looked over at Bob and said: "Are we really going to do this?"

Bob: "Why the fuck not? We've come this far. Let's just do."

They each took a deep breath. Bob then pulled down his briefs and looked over at Steve, who was also bare assed.

They were sitting in their chairs with their hands in their laps covering their dicks. Angie walked over to Bob and moved his hands, and said: "Yep, that's your dick alright. I don't remember the last time that I saw it and you didn't have a hard on, but it does look familiar and a fair starting point."

Then she walked over to Steve. When her back was turned to Bob, she unbuttoned the top two buttons of her blouse. Thus when she leaned over to examine his dick, he got a view of the top of her bra. She gave him a big smile and also whispered in his ear: "I thought that I'd give you a little bit of a head start."

Then she walked back to the center of the room and said: "Everything looks okay to me, so go."

Bob and Steve both started slowly, basically just playing with themselves, and checking each other out. When they knew for sure that the other guy was really doing it, they began to focus more on getting an erection. They also noticed that Angie had undone another button. Her cleavage was now on display and very impressive. It was enough to practically raise the dead, to say nothing of the dick of a guy only 20 like Steve. Angie seemed to be more focused getting him aroused than Bob.

Bob, of course, had seen her breasts many times, but Steve hadn't. Masturbating in front of another guy and his girl friend was just a little too weird, however, for him. She walked over and asked:

"You seem to be having a little problem getting started. I know this whole thing is just really strange. Let me see if I can help."

She unbuttoned another button, so now her entire bra was showing and leaned in close.

"Does that help?"

"Oh, yeah."

"How about this?"

She reached down and grabbed his dick and gave it a couple of squeezes.

It was like a bolt of electricity was just shot through him. He was now really excited and soon had a massive erection. His dick was noticeably bigger than Bob's, which got Angie's attention, and now she started getting aroused and more into the game. She unbuttoned the rest of her blouse and pulled it out from her skirt. Bob on the other hand was acting a little turned off because she seemed to be giving Steve all the attention. He even stopped stroking himself and just watched Steve.

Steve didn't notice. His eyes were locked on Angie. She was starting to moan and rub her hands over her breasts.

"Come on big guy. Let me see you cum"

He nearly had a heart attack. He was breathing hard and his blood pressure was off the charts. He was furiously stroking his dick, and when she loosened her skirt to stick in her hand to play with herself, Steve exploded. He shot rope after rope of cum, and Angie hollered: "Bob wins!"

At that exact moment the door opened and Richard, who was Bob's roommate, walked in followed by the rest of the guys. He took one look at Steve and started to laugh.

"Holy shit! You did it Bob. We caught him with his pants down and his dick in his hands. What a pathetic loser."

Bob, who was already dressed when Steve started shooting off, stood up and said: "Yep, I did it, and it was great. The plan worked perfectly. He was really tough to convince, but we got him." Then they all started to laugh. Some of the other guys in the dorm looked out to see what all the noise was about, and they told them that Richard had caught Steve jerking off in his room. By morning everybody in the dorm knew.

Steve, who was really confused when Richard first walked in, was now in tears. He has been totally humiliated. He went from a sexual conqueror to a pathetic piece of shit. Even Angie, who didn't even know him, helped. He wanted to die.

Angie however wasn't in on it. She had no idea that the plan was to expose Steve. She was just told to come over to Bob's room at 11 pm and maybe encourage Steve a little. She heard about the rest of the contest just like Steve did. Thus she felt sorry for him and yelled at Bob and Richard:

"What the fuck is wrong with you two? You didn't even know Steve, but decided to ruin his life just so you could get a laugh. You are flaming assholes! I'm sorry, Steve, I didn't know that they were going to do this to you. I'm so sorry. You seem like a nice guy, and I loved seeing your dick. It's so much bigger than that sorry excuse for a cock that Bob has."

Steve choked out: "Thank you."

Bob said: "Come on, it was just a joke. It's not the end of the world. I didn't really mean to hurt you, just have some fun."

Steve: "Well it certainly wasn't much fun for me."

Bob: "You're right and I apologize, but you've got to admit that until Richard walked in, you were definitely having fun."

That brought a faint smile to Steve's face.

Richard: "Yeah man, we just weren't thinking about how hard this might be for you. It was a stupid idea, and you got hurt. I'm sorry, too."

Those apologies didn't help Steve much. They certainly weren't sincere. For weeks every time somebody in the dorm saw him they laughed and moved their hand like they were jerking off. He was miserable. His only consolation came from Angie. She stopped by a couple of times to say hello and see how he was doing. In fact it wasn't long before they weren't just saying hello. She was the only person that he could talk to about his trauma. She wasn't a therapist, but could offer a sympathetic ear, and that's what he really needed most. Their talks were deep and emotional, and they became very close.

One night Angie got up while they were talking and walked over and locked the door. Then she came back and gave him a long deep kiss.

"I've wanted to do that for a long time."

Steve wasn't quite sure how to respond, but Angie really wanted him and wasn't deterred. She had grown quite fond of him and she still remembered how much she liked his big cock. She just needed to be the leader.

"I want to take our relationship to another level. I've been trying to help you as a friend, but I'd rather be your lover."

While their kisses became more passionate, she started to undress him. When he was naked, she pushed him onto the bed and undressed herself. Steve was clueless about what to do, but Angie was a willing teacher, and Steve an eager student.

"No more jerking off for you. That's now my job."

She slowing stroked his enlarging dick and rubbed his balls. He was hard as a rock and moaning with joy.

"Oh, that feels so good."

"I've been fantasizing about this ever since I saw you. It gets better."

She took his cock into her mouth and started sucking. He watched her head bobbing up and down in disbelief and in ecstasy. Nothing had ever felt that good, but he wasn't sure what he was supposed to do now.

"Ah, Angie, I'm.."

That's as far as he got before he unloaded into her mouth. It was a huge amount, and she gagged and had to spit most of it out.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't know what to do. I've never had anybody do that to me."

"That's okay. It's not like I didn't know you were about to blow your wad. Plus that was the point. A blow job is supposed to get you off. I was just taken a little off guard. It was just a lot than I expected. I've never had as big a load as that. It was a ton of cum and quite frankly I really don't like the taste all that much."

"Okay. Let's clean up this mess and you can go home."

"I'm not going anywhere until I get mine."

She showed him how to stimulate her clit with her finger. It took some trial and error, but Steve got pretty good at that.

"Hmmmm. That's wonderful. I can't believe this is your first time. Now try using your tongue."

"Really?"

Steve looked at her a little funny, but he was game to try anything.

"Yes, really."

It seemed dirty and a little disgusting that he would both be licking and sucking where she took a piss, but she had done it to him and fair was fair. The taste was strange, but not too unpleasant. Getting pubic hairs in his mouth was worse, but she loved it. She writhed in ecstasy until her body shook as she climaxed.

They may not have had intercourse, but both had earth shattering orgasms, and it was only there first time in bed together. Angie wasn't the kind of girl, who had sex on a first date, but when she left, she turned to Steve, smiled, and said:

"Next time buy some rubbers."

Chapter 3 -- Payback

Bob's birthday was the end of April. Angie thought that they could drive up to the lake to his parents place for the afternoon.

Angie: "I know that the water might be a little cold, but nobody will be there, especially on a Wednesday. Neither of us has any classes that afternoon and it's only an hour's drive. It will be fun. I'll buy a cake and we can have a swim and drink some beer. What do you say?"

Bob: "That's a great idea. They won't be using the place, so we'll have lots of privacy."

That day they drove up to the lake, got the cake and the beer out of the car, and changed into their swimming suits. They walked down to the water, put down their towels, and Bob started to wade in.

"Wait a minute mister. What do you think you are doing?"

"I'm going for a swim. Isn't that why we came up here?"

"Yes, it is, but you're forgetting that today is your birthday, so you need to wear your birthday suit."

"You mean skinny dip?"

"Of course, nobody else is here."

"Okay, I will if you will."

With that they both stripped naked and ran into the lake. The water was a little cool, but they quickly got used to it and had a great time swimming around. It was so much better nude. They were no longer separated from the water. It flowed all over their entire bodies. They did a little fooling around, too. When they got out, they dried off and lay in the warm sun still naked.

After about 30 minutes, Angie said: "We need to get back to the house. I don't want to get burned and I'm hungry for some cake and a little beer."

She put on her suit and a cover-up. He started putting his on, when she said: "Remember what I said. You have to wear your birthday suit while we're up here."

"What about you?"

"It's not my birthday."

"Okay, what the hell."

They walked up to the house and when they walked in about a half a dozen people jumped out and yelled: "Surprise!"

Bob was shell shocked. He was completely naked and all the people were women. Plus right in front was his mother.

"Mom! What are you doing here?"

Mom: "I came here for your surprise birthday party, but never mind that. Why are you naked?"

"Well, um, Angie thought that I could wear my birthday suit today."

Mom: "You obviously didn't think very much and don't be blaming her, especially with her mother standing right next to me and all her friends from the dorm."

"Oh, hi." Bob had turned blood red and was trying to disappear. Angie's friends were trying not to giggle.

Mom: "When Angie called me about this party, I suggested that her mom come along. Both of our husbands are at work and she loves coming up here. Now you are embarrassing both of us, so for god's sake go put some clothes on."

Steve walked out from the guest bedroom and said: "Not so fast. Bob needs to stay there for a couple more minutes while I explain to you why Angie and I set this up."

"You see that about a month and a half ago, Bob set me up in a situation that was much worse than this. I won't go into what it was, but my life has been hell ever since. He tricked Angie into helping him, and she felt so bad that she was willing to help me to get back at him."

Mom: "Is that true"

Angie: "Yes, it is. I was there."

Mom: "Well in that case I can certainly see why you did this, but I'm not sure that he's suffered enough yet and standing around nude for a couple more minutes won't really matter. I know he's embarrassed being naked in front of all us women, but he won't care a bit by tomorrow."

peatfreak
peatfreak
49 Followers
12