Circle Jerk Off and On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here son."

Bob walked over to his mother who sat in a chair.

"Do you remember how we always gave you a pat on your behind on your birthday: one for each year? We stopped when you were a teenager, but I think now would be a good time to revive that tradition, except this time it won't be a love pat. Get down and bend over my knees."

"Mom, Mom, please don't make me do that."

"Do as I say young man!"

Bob got down on his knees and bent over his mother's legs. She gave him a good hard slap on his butt.

"One!"

Then another.

"Two!"

Then another.

"Three!"

"You know what I think would be a good idea is for everybody to help give you a spanking. Why don't you all come over here and give him a good swat?"

Angie, her mom, and all her friends walked over and did just that while his mom counted them out.

By the time they got to 22, his ass was bright red and really sore. Steve then walked over and really hit him hard and said:

"And one to grow on!"

Bob was tearing up and in pain.

"Okay, get up. I think that you've been punished enough."

Bob stood up with a red ass and an erection!

Mom: "Oh my lord! Is that what I was feeling against my legs? What is wrong with you? I never thought in a million years that my adult son would be standing in front of me naked as a jay and now with an erection. How could you possibly get aroused by getting a spanking from your mother? I drove up here to celebrate your birthday on a beautiful day. I expected a wonderful afternoon with family and friends, and now I find that my son is some sort of pervert. Wait until I tell your father! Now throw some cold water over that and get dressed."

Angie: "Before he does that, I think that we should take his picture. I brought my camera to take pictures of the party. Let me go get it."

She dashed into the bedroom and brought it out. Soon she had photos of Bob being spanked again by each of them, his even rosier red ass, him standing in front of both mothers with his erection, and all of Angie's friends watching him with his hand on his cock.

Then she had an inspiration. She told Steve to go out to the shed and get the big garden shearers. She opened them up and put the blades around his dick.

"If you ever try to do something like this again, I'll cut your cock off."

She closed the shearers until the blades were pressing against his skin. He was terrified and Steve caught that on film.

She also reminded him that she was on the university newspaper staff and had access to their darkroom. She could develop and print the pictures and make as many copies as she wanted. She'd try to make sure that nobody else saw them, but accidents happen. He was fucked.

Bob slowly walked toward the bedroom to get dressed. His head was down and he was obviously miserable. When he passed Steve, he heard him say:

"We're even."

12