Circle of Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Maria learns things don't always go as planned.
6.1k words
4.49
22.2k
35

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MySeeecret
MySeeecret
115 Followers

AN: This is the second story I've written, and the first I've done for Literotica, as Personal Growth was written several months before publishing it here. I hope you all enjoy, and hopefully I'll have future parts completed in a timely manner.

CN: contains nonconsent.

"I think they definitely grew again."

Maria stared at her naked self in the bathroom mirror, scrutinizing her pale, lithe body as she would often do on days where her self confidence waned. Since middle school, she was always abnormally thin to the point teachers and her parents constantly feared she had an eating disorder despite the fact she ate as much as any other person her age. Many doctors visits confirmed that she was just naturally this way, which while a relief, convinced her that she'd never have the assets other girls received through the genetic lottery. Throughout her high school years, she watched as the girls around her filled out more and more while she stayed roughly the same. She quickly discovered that she was attracted to them, but aside from desperate dudes no one ever expressed any such feelings back at her. Resigning herself to solitude, Maria spent her high school years with few friends and many unrequited feelings.

However, the start of Maria's college life seemed to beckon new changes in her life. She ended up going to the same university with her closest friend, and in a few weeks became fast friends with three others, hanging out on the regular as their freshmen years marched on. In addition, at maybe halfway through the first semester, Maria noticed dramatic growth in her chest and butt. Starting college with A cups and a flat behind, at present her ass had a well defined but not oversized appearance, and her large breasts were already feeling too tight in her 26 F cup bra. At first she was ecstatic from these changes in her body, but her ever self-criticizing mind made her feel her tits-on-a-stick appearance was even less inviting, especially in comparison to her friends.

Sighing, Maria turned from the mirror and moved on with her preparations for the day, brushing her neat blonde hair and dressing in her usual button shirt and black pants. It was Saturday, the day she and her four friends met at the student center to eat lunch and hang out together. She looked forward to these meetings all week, as everyone there seemed happy to have her and she found the conversations and activities entertaining, but most of all it gave her a chance to hang out more with her high school friend, and for the last year her biggest crush. This week in particular she practically counted the seconds to the next meeting, psyching herself up for her goal.

She was finally going to confess to her best friend, Morgan.

It was around eleven in the morning when Maria entered the student center, and near the middle of the cafeteria she saw Morgan wave her over to a large circular table that sat Morgan and three other girls, each one smiling at Maria. Maria smiled back, but inside her heart sank, as she was reminded once again how inadequate she felt compared to them.

Morgan Cruz, for as long as Maria could remember, was one of the most immaculate creatures she ever laid eyes upon. Flawless skin, a nearly symmetrical face with perfect, sharp blue eyes, and naturally wavy dirty blonde hair, all accompanied by ideal hourglass proportions, Maria couldn't think of a single physical characteristic she disliked about her. All of that, combined with a magnanimous personality, made Morgan the object of everyone's affection, both in high school and among her classmates in college. Despite constantly being surrounded by friends and admirers however, Morgan seemed to always make time for Maria, something Maria always loved about her. While she was surrounded by boys constantly, Morgan never dated anyone, but Maria learned the reason for this when Morgan once confessed to her that she's only interested in other girls.

Looking to Morgan's right sat Alice Smith, her head turned down towards the dense novel open in front of her. Alice had an adorable face with bright green eyes adorned by large circular spectacles, neatly braided long black hair, and, as Maria could always see accentuated by her clothing, an incredibly large bosom, dwarfing Maria's own ample chest by several sizes. Personality-wise, Alice was pleasant enough, albeit a little boring, but Maria always cringed at how she always seemed to cling to Morgan.

To Alice's right and across from Morgan was Kara, a short, tan-skinned girl with messy brown hair and somehow even larger breasts than Alice that were barely squeezed into her sports top. Despite her body though, she was apparently a very gifted runner and a rising star in the University track team, although she often seemed oblivious to how sometimes her breasts would spill out from the underside of her top.

Finally there was Andi who was playing her Switch at the table. While the top half of her body was as unremarkable as Maria's once was, her hips and buttocks were almost comically large, spilling over the plastic seat and out of her leggings. Despite being friends Maria didn't know very much about Andi, as she was the last to join the group, only that she had zero social poise, clearly content with saying whatever she wanted, whenever, without regard to relevance. Maria was, however, convinced Andi was some crazy smart honor student due to the many stacks of overflowing notebooks she carried around in her backpack, one of which Maria once saw was filled with complex mathematical formulae, though Andi never confirmed or denied any accusations to that effect.

Gifted and endowed in different but equally significant ways, each of them made Maria feel outclassed. Whether Morgan was more attracted to brains or brawn, tits or ass, she was sure to be more interested in any of these three girls over Maria, at least that's what her defeatist mind constantly told her.

Stop it, brain. I've made up my mind. I'm doing this today.

"Maria, we've been waiting for you." Morgan said, smiling at her.

"S-sorry..." Maria stuttered as she took the empty seat between Andi and Morgan. "I woke up late again."

"Oh, me too." Andi said, not looking up. "I'm still in the clothes I slept in." Maria looked at her, noticing her sleepshirt.

Alice looked up from her book quizzically at Andi. "Not sure why you're proud of that..."

"I'm not, I just thought you all should know."

Kara giggled, taking a swig of her protein shake. "Maria, you oughta come jogging with me sometime. Exercisin' always helps me fall asleep on time."

"No thanks." Maria said. As she sat and listened to Kara drone on about her big track meet next weekend, Maria snuck a glance at the ever aloof Andi's rear, the top part of her cheeks spilling out of her leggings and pressing against the back of the chair. Looking back to Kara, she noticed that as Kara flailed her arms around, her undersized top lifted further and further up, exposing more boobage as she talked until the bottom parts of her areolae were visible, at which point Morgan had her fix her top. Alice never gave her as much to look at, her huge tits always covered by a sweater vest, but Maria still couldn't resist the occasional glance. Most concerning though is she could tell Morgan was doing the same. Her eyes constantly flitted to Alice mid conversation, and the fact she waited as long as she did to point out Kara's shirt suggested she wanted to see as much as she could before Kara got in trouble with a passing group of students or campus personnel.

It's okay Maria, how could any of us not look while Kara's tits spill out of her shirt, it means nothing.

The rest of the meet up went on as normal, with most of the conversations spearheaded by Morgan and Kara, with occasional comments from the others. Different students would stop by on occasion, one or two talking to Kara about her track meet or Andi about lab work, but the vast majority were random guys trying to hit on Morgan. Unperturbed, Morgan would briefly converse with them but ultimately turn each one away, which always relieved Maria, as she was often very uncomfortable around them. Eventually, Kara stood up and dismissed herself for track practice, and the rest of the group began to pack up their things.

Okay Maria, you just need to get Morgan to hang back with you, then you can tell her. Maria swallowed nervously, then reached out a hand to tap Morgan's shoulder, but just before her finger reached its target Morgan moved out of the way towards Alice, who just got her attention.

"Hey Morgan," she said, her voice quiet and shaky. "I need some help with my homework. Do you mind..."

"Not at all," Morgan answered. She turned to Maria, patting her on the shoulder. "See you later," and then she turned back and departed with Alice. Maria stood frozen in front of the table dumbfounded as her plans for the day collapsed completely. She had prepared herself for this for weeks, and it was all for naught.

"Lol, that's rough." Maria heard a voice say and she jumped, turning around to see that, to her surprise, Andi was still seated at the table holding her stuffed backpack.

"W-what are you talking about?"

"Alice sniping Morgan from you. You gotta work on your reflex skill."

Maria blushed. She knew she wasn't exactly subtle with her attraction to Morgan, but having it stated plainly by the one person she assumed wouldn't care made her feel embarrassed.

"It's okay... I should be used to it." Maria admitted. She collected her things from the table and was just about ready to leave when Andi stood up in front of her. Maria glanced down at Andi's vastly overstretched leggings, pulled down so much by her giant butt that the rim of the leggings only just covered the top of her crotch.

"I got something that might help ya win over Morgan," she declared as she placed a key into Maria's hand.

Maria looked at the key suspiciously. "What's this for?"

"Room 206 in the science lab building. Hardly anyone uses any of the offices on that floor so I like to keep stuff in some of the rooms. There's some stuff behind the desk in that room that will 1000% help you get with Morgan."

Less intrigued than skeptical, Maria raised an eyebrow and looked at Andi's face for any sign of deception in her consistently aloof expression. They hung out together consistently perhaps, but she didn't really consider Andi someone to come to for romantic advice, much less someone who dispensed it unrequested, yet here she was actively taking an interest. "At least tell me what it is," Maria asked.

"Something unbelievable," was all Andi would say before she left. Too mesmerized by Andi's two head-sized, half exposed ass cheeks wobbling hypnotically with each step as she walked away, Maria waited until Andi disappeared before once again regarding the cold key in her hand. The chances of whatever this was helping her were almost nonexistent, she thought, for she knew Andi was prone to prank people, and even if her intentions were pure Maria couldn't imagine anything that could help with her situation with Morgan. Despite such considerations however, it didn't take long for curiosity to get the better of her and she left the student center for the science lab.

Andi was right about one thing, she thought, no one used the second floor of the science building. While the ground floor hummed with students working on weekend projects in the labs and speaking with each other outside in the halls, the second story halls were dead silent. Counting down the rooms until she reached room 206, Maria inserted the key into the lock and pushed the door in. The room inside seemed like it was at one point a classroom but later repurposed for storage, as against the far wall were stacks of chairs and folded tarps. However, there was almost no dust, which suggested to Maria that for whatever reason Andi or someone else kept this room clean despite its neglected appearance. Across the room near the covered window was a large teacher's desk facing away from the window, its bottom covered by a sheet of metal, which she assumed was the desk Andi mentioned in her instructions. Taking a deep breath, Maria walked around the desk and there, tucked in the roomy chair space under the desk, was something covered by a small blanket. Maria sat down on the floor and scooted closer to the pile, then carefully removed the blanket.

It was porn.

"Fuck you, Andi." Maria spat. She buried her head in her arms, cursing herself for entertaining Andi's suggestion. "Am I really so desperate that I thought there would be anything here worthwhile?"

Maria poked her head up, only catching a glance at the magazine cover but it was enough to entice her to pick it up and look. The cover read "Futa File" and featured a fit, nude woman with an attractive face and bleach blonde hair, shapely breasts as large as Maria's, though they looked smaller on her more average-sized torso, and to Maria's shock, a large phallus protruding from her pelvis to just below her navel that she grasped with her hand and two fat gonads hanging underneath.

Between the title and image, Maria surmised that the woman depicted was a futanari, a rare variant of woman born with both male and female sex organs. While she never knew one personally as far as she was aware, on particularly adventurous internet searches she had at a few points in the past marveled at ladies like the one on the cover before. Feeling a slight tingle beneath her trousers, Maria glanced from behind the desk at the door, making sure the halls were just as devoid of life as before.

"I can't really be considering looking at this, can I?" Maria asked herself aloud as she opened to a random page. This one featured the same woman pressing the head of her penis against the vulva of another woman, although her face was cut off by the edge of the page. Instinctively placing her hand atop her own nether region, Maria imagined her own face on the other woman, visualizing herself waiting for the gorgeous futa to penetrate her. The tingling grew stronger, and Maria threw her backpack to the floor and straddled it. She turned the page, this one depicting the futa's girthy member penetrating the woman, both women's faces not visible. Fantasizing her own face on the woman and, to her surprise, Morgan's face on the futa, Maria started grinding against her bag, her breath becoming increasingly labored as her face felt warmer and the tingling between her legs spread across her lower body.

Maria was no stranger to masturbation, especially while fantasizing about herself and Morgan making love to each other, but this time was different. The idea of Morgan fucking her with a flesh and blood penis seemed to turn her on like nothing else could, regardless of how fantastical the concept was. While she knew deep down none of this would help her win over Morgan (unless she was also a secret consumer of futa porn), she silently thanked Andi for this novel fetish as she felt her climax approach like a runaway freight train.

Haphazardly turning the page, she saw a similar image of the futa's cock buried in the woman's snatch, but dripping from underneath where the two were joined were several thick strands of milky yellowish-white liquid, suggesting that between camera shots the futa ejaculated inside the woman. Her imagination following suit, she pictured Morgan unloading inside her, and immediately a jolt rushed through her body as she grinded even more frantically against her bag. She was so close to climax, she thought through the haze in her head, just a little more...

Voices echoed from the hall. Maria froze, not daring to move another inch and risk letting another moan escape. She held her breath as she heard footsteps make their way down the hall closer and closer to her location.

Just stay silent. They're probably just lost, or going somewhere else. And I was so close...

The footsteps stopped in front of the door. Maria closed her eyes, trying to will the trespassers away, but she knew it was in vain. She looked to the other areas of the room, but there were no other exits and nowhere else she'd be able to hide, at least not without making a lot of noise. Dismounting her backpack, she tucked herself underneath the desk as she heard the door knob rattle and the door creek open. Peeking from behind her hiding place, her eyes shot wide open as the familiar figure stepped into the room.

Morgan!?

However, it wasn't just Maria's crush that entered the room, following close behind her was Alice, her face red and expression stern. Limiting herself to only glancing every few seconds, Maria sat resolute as she listened to her two friends from behind the desk.

"You wanted to talk to me in private?" she heard Morgan ask.

"Yes." Alice answered meekly.

"Well, of course. What is it?"

Maria sat motionless on the floor as she listened to them speak, contemplating why they came to the same room she just happened to be in. It was clear nobody used this floor, and she swore she locked the door behind her. The only way any of this made sense is if Andi told one of them about the room and gave them a key as well, but even still it was only through happenstance that Maria was even in the compromising position she was when they entered. If this were some elaborate prank, it clearly required an incredible amount of luck. And for what? Just to embarrass Maria in front of her crush?

No, that makes zero sense, Maria thought, There must be some other reason, or maybe this is just some weird coincidence.

"Come on M-Morgan." Alice stuttered, her voice quivering as her eyes filled with tears. "Y-you know what this is about."

Maria grit her teeth, a wave of anxiety crashing into her. She knew where these words were headed, she imagined herself using similar language had her earlier plan succeeded. Oh no...

"All the time I spend with you, surely you know..."

No no no! Maria's mind shouted. Don't you dare!

"I like you, Morgan. I want to go out with you." Maria heard Alice say, her heart sinking as the words hung in the still air.

"Alice..." Morgan started. "I like you too."

Damn it. Maria slumped, looking completely defeated.

"But I don't know... I'm not sure about this..."

Eyes brimming with restored life, Maria peeked from behind the desk. Morgan stood looking genuinely conflicted, her hands gripping her long dress. Alice looked at her with confusion, then smiled.

"It's Maria, isn't it? I see how you two act together. You like her too, don't you?"

Morgan didn't answer. Alice nodded, and then she brought her hands down to the bottom of her sweater and lifted it up. As it passed her chest, she caught her bra and pulled it along with her sweater up to her neck, and her two weighty breasts fell from her bra with an audible smack against her torso, jiggling with every breath as Alice stood in front of the door presenting herself to Morgan. Maria nearly blew her cover as she suppressed a gasp, but not only was she taken aback, she couldn't help but marvel at Alice's rack. They were huge but also firm with barely a hint of sag to them, and they looked as soft as pillows. Her erect nipples were pretty and pink, their appearance almost giving Maria the urge to want to suck on them. Staring intently and blushing a deep crimson, Morgan took a step back, her mouth still agape from the reveal.

"I understand, she's nice, smart, and you've known her a long time," Alice spoke as she stepped slowly towards Morgan, swaying her body to maximize breast movement, until she was right in front of Morgan. Taking advantage of her paralysis, Alice embraced Morgan, her tits pressing hard against Morgan's torso. "But I'm not going to lose to her." She let go of Morgan, brought down her sweater, and walked back to the door. "Please take some time to consider..." she muttered as she opened the door and left the room.

MySeeecret
MySeeecret
115 Followers
12