Circle of Friends Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria felt incredible. While Morgan hadn't necessarily refused Alice, and Alice clearly wasn't going to back down, Morgan's reluctance and Alice's observations suggested that there was hope for Maria's aspirations after all. Not to mention, at this moment it was just the two of them in the room. Whether or not this was still some bizarre coincidence or in actuality some 4-D chess move orchestrated by Andi, the opportunity couldn't be more obvious. All it would require would be a little bit of bravery on Maria's part to reveal herself to Morgan and confess. However, as Maria started to crawl out from underneath the desk, she heard Morgan speak up.

"Oh god, Alice... Why did you have to show me your incredible tits?" she asked herself as she plopped herself down on one of the chairs. Maria peaked again, watching as Morgan fiddled with her skirt.

What is she doing? Is she taking it off or... Maria's mind froze as Morgan's skirt dropped to around her ankles, revealing her panties. However, instead of resting snuggly against her pubic mound they instead bulged outwards, as if Morgan had stuffed a zucchini in them. As Maria stared at the mysterious bulge, she heard a loud snap as she watched Morgan's panties burst apart. From it's prison sprang an incredibly long, thick penis accompanied by two cantaloupe-sized gonads that bounced as they fell over the lip of the seat. Leaning back against the seat, Morgan pulled her pulsing, veiny member against her body, its length reaching just below her sternum, and began rubbing the fat throbbing head with her hand. Maria watched in shock as she came to the realization that Morgan, her best friend and crush, had all this time actually been a futanari, just as she had just been in Maria's fantasy. No, Maria thought, the reality was even more fantastical, as Morgan's cock was more than twice the size of the futa model's.

Morgan gripped her huge shaft with both hands, stroking it up and down. "Maybe if I just saw her tits I'd be fine, but after feeling them pressed against my body there's no way this thing's gonna calm down on its own." Each time she moved her hands up and down its length, her cock seemed to pulse harder and more frequently.

As she watched, Maria felt herself grow hotter, her mind fuzzy with thoughts of Morgan. She looked down with shock to see her hands already moving to unzip her trousers. Somehow it didn't matter to her that Morgan possessed male genitals, or that her member was far bigger than in Maria's earlier fantasy, if anything it only made Maria more turned on. Much like Morgan, Maria couldn't hold herself back any longer as she placed her hand on her already soaked underwear and pulled it to the side, exposing her bare vulva. Inserting two fingers in her well lubricated hole, Maria pleasured herself as she listened to Morgan pant and moan as she tugged at her large phallus. Maria leaned over to see Morgan now licking the head of her giant cock as she stroked the side of it with one hand and caressed one of her engorged testicles with the other. Staring intently at it, Maria imagined holding Morgan's penis with her hands, licking it, and finally envisioned it piercing her despite it clearly being too large for her vagina.

"Damn, about to cum already?" Maria heard Morgan say from behind the desk. "I need to hurry up and grab a condom."

Hearing Morgan rise from her seat, Maria thought to stop masturbating and wait, but after one last twist of her fingers Maria felt shockwaves reverberate throughout her body. She involuntarily let a loud moan escape from her mouth as girlcum gushed onto the floor between her legs. Realizing her error, Maria ceased all movement, praying that Morgan didn't hear her, but she knew she royally fucked up once she felt the desk pull away from her back. Looking behind, she saw Morgan standing above and staring right at her, her extremely flushed face twisted in shock. Her quickly pulsating cock stuck out from her crotch almost perpendicularly, and it was mere inches from Maria's face as its musk engulfed Maria's senses, making her unable to speak.

"Maria!?" Morgan exclaimed, her voice peaking. "H-how long have you been here, been here..."

Her voice seemed to trail off until suddenly she exuded a cacophonous grunt, her head swinging back and hips jutting forward as her cock pushed strongly against Maria's cheek and threw her back against the floor. Maria looked at Morgan, fearful, as she saw behind her cockhead Morgan's face, a deeply apologetic look in her eyes.

Then everything went white.

The first load struck Maria right between the eyes, the liquid obscuring her vision as it covered the whole top portion of her face. Just as she managed to cover her face with her hands, another copious stream of cum crashed onto her chest, then another, and another, until her red button shirt was caked in white goo. A particularly large glob flew into her mouth, its indescribable taste shocking her senses as it covered her tongue. She continued to lie against the floor as semen rained down upon her, the sounds of continuous spurting eventually broken by Morgan's voice.

"Oh my... oh my god it's not stopping! I've never cum this much before!" she cried. Beforelong, Morgan found herself lightheaded and unable to speak. Falling on to her behind, Morgan felt another surge of spunk rush out of her cock, then lost consciousness.

With the torrent seemingly over, Maria sat up and wiped the rest of the jizz from her eyes and opened them to see that she was covered head to toe in Morgan's seed. Her soaked clothes reeked of it, though she strangely didn't find the smell unpleasant, nor the taste of it still in her mouth. Swallowing, she scooped a handful of cum from her chest and licked it from her hand. A warm fuzziness blossomed inside her as she sat lapping up Morgan's semen, almost as if she were intoxicated, and as she finished another handful, any apprehension she had to being covered in cum dissipated, and her cautious fascination towards Morgan's monstrous member was replaced sexual desire for it.

"Your cum tastes amazing, Morgan," she said, licking her fingers clean, but Morgan didn't respond. Rising to her feet, she saw Morgan was still sprawled out unconscious on the floor. Shockingly, her penis still stood erect as it rose from her body like a flagpole. Maria noticed that cum was still leaking from the head and that, while smaller than before, Morgan's balls were still quite swollen. Again, fantasies of Morgan's cock filled Maria's head, but this time there was nothing to stop her from reaching out for the real thing. She cautiously touched it with a finger, recoiling as it seemed to throb in response, and then placed her whole hand on the shaft. It was incredibly hot and slick to the touch, likely due to the cum still dribbling down it.

"It's so incredible, but it could never fit inside me, could it?" Maria pondered aloud as she continued rubbing her hand along the shaft. While she never intended to ever have sex with anyone with a penis before now, she "practiced" with dildos numerous times before, and while she could at this point fit an average sized one inside her with little effort, Morgan's penis was more than twice as thick and three times as long. It became clear the more she thought about it that Morgan's lack of relationships over the time they were friends was due to the monster Maria held in her hand, and that surely if Alice or the others learned of Morgan's nonconformity any romantic attraction would instantly evaporate. This of course meant, Maria surmised, that she was the only one who would love Morgan for what she was. She only needed to prove that, both to Morgan and to herself.

Maria smiled and kissed the tip of Morgan's cock, silently thanking it, then she took off her cum-stained garments and threw them onto the floor. Standing naked over Morgan's body, she positioned herself so that her vagina hovered just above Morgan's beating cock. Maria heard Morgan groan, and she nearly lost her nerve, but she held fast and slowly lowered herself until the cock head touched her moist lips. She stood there frozen, looking down at Morgan's vulnerable form, and through the haziness in her head her conscience broke through, warning her that she was about to violate her best friend, but then in her mind she saw Alice, her huge tits hanging free as she sneered at her.

"You better act now Maria, or she's mine," the image of Alice said mockingly.

"Fuck it." Maria spat, and she slammed herself against Morgan's giant cock, but miscalculated the angle and it brushed past her crotch. Repositioning herself, she made sure to wait until she felt the head begin spreading her lips, then forced herself down again, this time feeling searing pain as the head sank into her pussy. She wanted to immediately bail, but Morgan's cock head was firmly stuck inside her, and she could feel her legs starting to lose strength. As she sunk to a squat and Morgan's cock burrowed its way deeper into her, however, the agony subsided as powerful waves of ecstasy surged through her body. Maria came immediately as Morgan's dick collided with her cervix, and her convulsions were enough to rouse Morgan from slumber.

Morgan slowly opened her eyes, speechless as she saw a completely naked Maria sitting over her, half of Morgan's penis embedded inside her as it bulged from her otherwise flat belly. Her cock felt as if it were on fire as Maria's vaginal walls squeezed it tightly, and beneath her befuddlement felt pleasure far greater than when she would relieve herself. However, her concern for herself and Maria won out and she grabbed Maria on her thin waist, causing her to yelp.

"M-Morgan!"

"What are you doing, Maria!?" Morgan cried, "Get off of me before it's too late!" Morgan attempted to pull Maria off of her, but Maria grabbed her arms and, through strength unlike what her body would suggest she possessed, managed to pin Morgan to the floor while she resumed riding her cock. "Maria, stop!"

Maria ignored her plea, laughing as she managed to fit another inch of cock into her overstretched snatch. She leaned forward so that her body pressed against Morgan's, and she looked deep into her fear-ladden eyes, their faces only inches apart.

"Morgan, I love you so much," Maria said gleefully, "To think you were hiding such a beast this whole time. I wasn't sure how to react at first but it's clear now I was made for your huge cock." She bounced several times atop Morgan, forcing another inch inside her. "Look at how deep it is, do you think Alice, Kara, or Andi could possibly do this?" She grinded against Morgan until another inch of dick was swallowed by her pussy, leaving only a few inches at the base exposed, the distinct cock-shaped bulge on her belly now reaching just below her ribcage. She paused for a moment to look into Morgan's eyes, though she could hardly see her crush's face through tears of pain and happiness. "I've waited so long for this, Morgan. Before today I would never have imagined this would be how being intimate with you would feel, but I couldn't be more happy."

Maria's confession caught Morgan off guard, and for a few moments the mood was almost serene. She looked into Maria's cute face, eyes staring back longingly and her tongue partially hanging out of her slightly agape mouth. Looking down, she took in the sight of Maria's bare chest, her sizable breasts probably just the right size for her hands. Looking back into Maria's eyes, Morgan nearly let her lips touch Maria's, but before she could, she felt her heavy balls pulsate rapidly, the telltale sign that another ejaculation was imminent.

"Maria, you have to hurry and get off of me, I'm gonna cum!" she pleaded, once again trying to pry her off her body. Maria subdued her, and she began rapidly pounding herself onto Morgan's throbbing cock.

"Cum inside me Morgan! I'm all yours!" she screamed, reaffirming her hold on her. To her surprise, however, Morgan somehow managed to overpower and pull her cock out from her, but rather than be thrown off, she was pushed back-first onto the floor. Morgan pinned her down in much the same way she did to Morgan, then rammed her entire cock into her in one thrust. Maria howled as Morgan fucked her, ecstatic that Morgan had finally taken control. It didn't matter how unrefined each thrust was, overwhelming force was more than enough to keep Maria at perpetual orgasm as Morgan marched closer and closer to her own. With one final thrust, Morgan grunted raucously as semen shot up through her cock and escaped into Maria's womb. Maria sensed the flood of cum inundating her insides, and before losing consciousness she let loose an orgasmic shriek as she felt the skin of her belly stretch to contain Morgan's seed. Each pump of baby batter into Maria visibly caused her tummy to stretch out even further, and through her orgasmic stupor Morgan feared that Maria's stomach would burst at any moment. Fortunately her ejaculation waned and her penis went limp, but by then Maria's inflated belly had grown to resemble that of someone near term with triplets. Morgan quickly pulled out and a deluge of semen followed from Maria's gaping pussy, but it quickly slowed to a trickle, her belly still almost as bloated as before.

"Oh god, no." Morgan groaned, grasping her head with her hands as she beheld her handiwork. The entire floor behind the desk was covered in cum, laying in the middle of it a catatonic Maria. "I begged you to stop, now this had to happen." Waiting until her dick completely softened, Morgan threw on her clothes, preparing to leave, but froze when she saw in the door window a figure that quickly disappeared, seemingly once it realized it was noticed.

"Shit!" Morgan cursed. "I suppose we were loud, but no one should have been on this floor to hear anything." She turned to Maria, whose face, earlier twisted in sexual euphoria, was now calm and delicate, as if she just went to sleep. "I can't leave you here, I'll take you back to the dorms." Morgan took one of the cloth tarps sitting on top of the pile of chairs and wiped as much of the semen from Maria's body as she could, then threw the tarp over her mess. It would probably smell like hell once someone discovered it, but hopefully that wouldn't be for days.

Dressing Maria in her gym clothes, Morgan hoisted her onto her back. She nearly popped another boner when she felt Maria's bloated stomach press against her, but suppressed the urge as she slowly and stealthily made her way out of the science building and eventually into Maria's dorm room, thankful not to run into anyone too curious on the way there. She laid Maria on the bed, leaving the gym clothes on her, and hoped that when she woke up she could take care of any residual clean up. Morgan considered staying to try and help discharge the remaining semen from Maria's womb, but she felt awkward enough after everything that happened, not to mention it probably wouldn't prevent any consequences from Morgan inseminating her. Hoping beyond hope it was a safe day for Maria, Morgan turned to leave, but paused for a moment as she heard Maria mutter in her sleep.

"...Morgan, I love you..." she mumbled as she unconsciously pulled her covers tighter. Morgan cracked a smile, then left the room.


12