All Comments on 'Circus Town'

by peterswiftt

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OUTRAGEOUS!!!

This made me wet! Then it made me horny!! Then it gave me chills and goosebumps!!! Then it made me a little scared!!!! What a HOT, HOT, HOT, story!!!!!

Ten stars Mr. Swiftt! Ten Stars (though it would only allow me five.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Um.............

.............too many basic grammar errors for me to carry on past the first few lines of page 2.

nyc1975nyc1975about 6 years ago
What Anon said

Page 2 and I was out of there. Too bad because the story has promise. If that is the best you can do with the language, it is hubris indeed to use the term "famous author." Get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reread and correct before submitting

The trivial errors were so sad! Spell checking only catches misspelled words not wrong words - would have been a great ghost story without the trivial problems.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

The errors in the first paragraph alone should have told me not to keep reading, but I gave up before the end of page 1. EDIT or get someone to do it for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I enjoyed it

I agree that the errors are noticeable, and they do detract from the story. If they make a reader give up on the story, then I believe that’s the reader’s loss, however. I did enjoy the story. Thank you for writing it, and thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Huh?

A lot of sex and not much story content. Then a sudden “What the hell”? Oh well, your story, not mine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Name drop a bit?

Sorry but I couldn't get past all that 1%-er pretentious name dropping i read through the first half page. Probably because I'm only a 5%-er. I couldn't stick around to find out why y'all didn't already have the love of your life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous