Cissy's Erotic Adventures Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted and limp, I was sweat-drenched and breathing heavily on Duncan's chest. "Hell, Duncan, I can't remember when I had an orgasm like. Hmmm, you must think I'm some sort of sex-crazed slut the way I scrambled into this van with you, stripped stark naked, then jumped your massive boner, and humped myself silly. Somehow, Duncan, you bring out the worse in me...and I love being so delightfully wicked."

Then after a deep sigh of contentment, I looked lazily up at Duncan and softly asked, "Duncan, did you come? You didn't, did you? Aaahh, I wanted you to come... with me and in me. Well, that doesn't matter because I can fix that..."

Before Duncan could say anything, I slithered down his body, my mouth engulfing, sucking, and deep-throating him that would have blown off his socks had he been wearing any. I knew that the way that he was moaning and trembling that if I continued to suck and jerk on his engorged shaft, it would be moments before he spewed his guts down my gulping throat. However, Duncan another thing that he wanted from his willing and definitely slutty lover.

"Cissy, stop please before it's too late," Duncan grunted as he pushed himself away from me, withdrawing from my mouth in the process. "I want...I want to ask you for a special Christmas wish. I've always wanted to try this -- but Megan flatly refused and called me a sick pervert. Believe me, I'll understand if you say 'no.' I really will...I mean I wouldn't mind getting sucked off, but..."

"Duncan -- just ask me. Tell me what you want," I finally uttered as I lightly kissed his flanged penis head, my tongue flicking on the very tip. "You let me tell you my Christmas wish... and then granted it. At least, let me hear yours."

Figuring it was now or never, Duncan took a deep breath and then said, "Cissy... hhave you ever tried...anal sex?"

I paused and looked reflectively at Duncan. "Derek once came home drunk when we were first dating, and 'forced' himself on me. He threw me face down on the bed and tried to shove it in my butt. It hurts so much that I screamed my head off and made him stop. He didn't even get 'it' in that time or any other time. But that's Derek who always sexually used me without any consideration for me."

Duncan gulped and I could see in his face that he felt his secret desire fading away. However, a period of silence I softly said, "But, you're not Derek. And if anal sex is your Christmas wish -- well -- I would be a Grinch if denied you your Christmas wish. Besides I'm opened to trying something new...especially with you. I know you won't do anything I don't want to do. I really want to be your first."

Then laughing softly, I continued, "In fact, if you hand me my purse over there, I think I may just have what we need to help make your wish come true. You see Derek always wants a 'quickie' with me before he goes hunting. I guess he figures that he's not going to bag any 'pussy' while he's roughing it in the field. However, this time Tyler was with him when I saw him off, so he didn't get anything. Still, out of habit, I always keep 'this' in my purse because Derek takes me without any foreplay and it never hurts to be prepared."

With that, I produced a tube of K-Y Jelly and began to give Duncan's rock-hard member a liberal coating before applying a large squirt between my buns into my virgin orifice. Then turning on my side with my back to Duncan, I presented my butt to him. Peering over my shoulder, I then softly murmured, "Be gentle...go easy...your kind of big for a 'mid-aged man'...and this will be my first time...but hopefully, not the last.'"

Spooning my slender form, Duncan lifted my upper leg to position himself against my lubricated anus. However, instead of cramming it in, he leisurely and repeatedly nudged my virgin orifice while nibbling and kissing my shoulder and neck. Reaching around, Duncan caressed my boobs and nipples before traveling down my trembling body to find and strum my fleshy love pearl.

A gasp escaped my lips when a well-lubricated fingertip touched, lazily circled, and then pressed into my puckered anus. Duncan slowly penetrated and the reamed my squirming anus with his rotating finger. Before long I was groaning with undisguised lust as he reamed me, and when his cockhead replaced his finger and nudged my anus, I wantonly gyrated and bumped against him.

"Put it in, Duncan, oh, please. Let's try 'it,' I heard myself urgently pleading with him as I began to push back against him, bearing down on his probing head. "Your finger feels really great... but please don't tease me any longer. Put it in."

My hips were held firmly and I felt Duncan pressed his flanged penis head slowly forward. I must have really wanted him to sodomize me because, after a bit of resistance and wincing pain, my brown rosebud opening gradually spread to admit his penetrating presence. Gulping desperately for air, I panted hotly, "Oh shit...oh shit...oh shit...you're stretching...me out! So...damn big!"

When as his dick head finally popped suddenly through my sphincters, I jerked as a shrill cry involuntarily rattled from my throat. Duncan would have withdrawn if I hadn't gasped, "Don't move! Oh please! Don't move, Duncan! Let me get used to you."

Thrusting my hand between my inner thighs, my fingertips rapidly flew over my love nub, frigging myself shamelessly. "Ummm, it hurts a little...but...not as bad as the first time I had sex back in high school. It just takes some...getting used to." While playing with myself, I then began to slowly rock back and forth, and with each movement, took Duncan further and further up my sizzling rectum.

"Oh Santa Duncan," I exclaimed when he began to slide between my spongy buns, "Show me what you do to naughty little girls who haven't been nice. Oooh, that big fat stick of yours is sure teaching me how to be 'good'...a good Jap slut who's shamelessly playing with herself. Come on, Santa, give it to me...just like that! Yeah, don't stop! You're going to make me cum...ooh, I'm cumming! Oh please, fuck my ass...fill my ass with your hot spunk. Arrgh, arrgh, please butt-fuck me!!

I don't know how long we lay in a spent heap of tangled, drenched limps. My van's windows were heavily fogged from our hot breaths and sizzling sex. Leaning back, I tenderly kiss an obviously worn-out Duncan murmuring softly, "Talk about the spirit of Christmas 'giving.' You gave me a good hard cock that I've dreamed about for so long, in my mouth, my pussy, my virgin ass, and two mind-shattering orgasms in one night. I guess it pays to be a bad little girl at Christmas time given how freshly deposited sperm is oozing out of my butt."

"Ho, ho, ho..." chuckled Duncan as he pulled aside my sopping wet long hair to tenderly kiss the nape of my neck. "Well, now that you mentioned being naughty, I've been thinking that since both our families have abandoned us for this week, maybe we should continue this Holiday sharing at the nice little motel down the road. I'm sure that once there, a dirty-old-Santa Duncan can check his list, and see what else he can give a bad little Cissy. Maybe Cissy might want some more Christmas 'ho-ho-ho'...in her 'ho-ho-ho', if you know what I mean?"

"Oh Duncan, I love you, but I've got to warn you that you don't know just how naughty I can be. But in the Christmas spirit of giving and taking, I'm your 'ho, and all my 'ho-ho-ho' are yours!"


12