Cith's Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The fabric ripped. Rei fell back, stumbling into yet more strands that oozed over her clothes. Her now bare arm caught in one, the cool liquid coiling about her wrist. Oh gods, oh gods! She flailed, tearing herself from the web. Tearing her clothes too - her ragged top slipped down her arms, the back nothing more than shreds. Rei tore at the slime on her wrist with her nails, but it didn't come off. The more glue-like fluid she ripped away, the more seemed to slide down her arm.

Her breath came out in panicked pants. Her heartbeat deafened her ears. Her skin crawled as more of that slick stuff crawled over her clothes.

Rei glanced down the corridor. She had to get out of here. She had to get out! Gritting her teeth, she charged. Barrelling through the strands, feeling them whack across her sleeves. Feeling them cut through her skirt. Feeling the lash of cool slime against her skin. The web pulled her back gently, trying to coax her back into its clutches. Rei flailed with her club until the strands gave way. Until it stuck fast in another, and she forced herself to leave it behind.

Oh, fuck, it was everywhere: crawling up her calves, curling around her neck, oozing between the ragged remains of her top...

Finally, Rei crashed through the last of the strands, tripping and crashing to the floor. She tore at her clothes - the filthy, corrupted, infested clothes! - hurling them back into the slime that'd claimed them. But the oily feeling remained. The smooth, crawling sensation across her bare skin. Rei scratched and kicked and writhed as it surged across her stomach, as it tightened on her wrists, as it...!

As it stopped.

Rei panted on the floor, staring up at the ooze-soaked ceiling. At the stalactites that threatened to fall like swords. Why had it stopped? It could finish her right then and there. Wrap her up and consume her, like it'd done with poor Minako. It was there, still clinging to her skin but as inert as the clothes she'd thrown away.

Her cheeks burnt as the cold air settled on her bare skin. Ah. Right. She covered her face with her hands and prayed that this thing wasn't one of those demons.

Blinking, Rei examined her wrists. A thin band of black slime wrapped neatly around each like a bracelet. She sat up and frowned as her ankles bore the same sort of thing. The tar crisscrossed its way up her calves and thighs like tall woven sandals. All over her body, thin strands of oily black wound and knotted around her intricate patterns, clinging to her tanned skin. A line ran up her stomach and between her toned abs, splitting to curl around her thin waist. Rei's blush intensified as the 'ropes' slipped around and between her breasts. Ugh, it really was one of those demons.

She stood up shakily, careful not to let her wrists touch the other slime ropes. This was... embarrassing. Naked was bad enough, but having this stuff on her? It felt so odd. Cool like water in a stream but as solid and stretchy as loose fabric. Rei picked at a rope around her neck - a collar. Really? Of course.

The collar snapped back and wriggled. Rei squeaked as the whole get-up squirmed, tickling and stroking across the goosebumps on her skin. She gasped as one of the ropes slipped between her legs tightened, pressing harder against her - no! Grabbing the errant thing, she yanked. The slime squirmed harder, ropes lashing across her nipples and writhing against her sensitive spots. A knot formed between her thighs, moving back and forth, rubbing along her folds.

"Okay, okay!" She shouted, letting the ropes go. "J-just stop that!"

The ropes wriggled for another few seconds before dying down.

"Thank you," Rei muttered darkly. The ropes tightened, digging into her skin, making her whimper as the cold ground on her warm body. She bit her lip, ignoring the tingling. Ignoring the heat in her cheeks and her, um... core.

"Stop it."

The ropes slackened a little.

Rei sighed, burying her face in her hands. Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. What now? The way back was through that hallway again. The way forward probably had a demon at the end of it, and she didn't have a staff, a weapon, or even her bloody salt! And trying to fight in the nude did not appeal to her. Not that she couldn't - a good punch-up wasn't out of the question - but, well, even without eyes on her, she wanted to curl up into an embarrassed ball until someone brought her a robe.

But that wasn't going to help anyone. Rei groaned; the only way out was through the fucker at the end of all this. She stretched her arms over her head to limber herself up and glared at the green lights she swore were watching her. With one last forlorn look at her clothes - and shuddering as they disappeared into the slime - she jogged down the corridor.

And slowed to a walk to stop the ropes from rubbing on her any more than they needed. Her knees knocked together as they tightened, that knot pressing on her cunt like it wanted to get inside. It felt... nice. Better than her fingers. Gods dammit, not now! Of all the times to think about that...

The ropes tightened. Cheeky fuckers.

Rei strained her ears, trying to hear anything past her echoing footsteps and the ever-present voice. If she could figure out what it was saying, maybe it wouldn't bother her as much. It wasn't the same language as Minako's spells or the sacred scrolls. It sounded... older. How could something sound old? It had this presence, this weight to it, like the world itself bowed to every syllable.

Until a scream cut through it.

Distant but clear, the sound stopped Rei's heart. Someone was alive! Someone like- "Minako!"

Another scream sounded, and Rei rushed down the corridor. More of the sickly green lights lit up in front of her, baring more ooze-covered walls and dark passages. Dammit, the echoing made it so hard to follow! She skidded around a corner, straining her ear as her heartbeat pounded in her chest. Minako was alive. Minako was alive! Rei had to find her. She'd rip this place apart brick by sticky brick to find her!

"Minako, I'm coming!" She shouted into the darkness. It screamed and whimpered back at her, and Rei gritted her teeth. The slime squirmed on her skin - she blocked it out, every twang of unwanted pleasure, every squeeze into her skin. Her blood was pumping.

There! A door, light leaking from under it. The screaming grew louder. More voices joined in until the chorus deafened Rei. Whimpers, gasps, and, spirits, such disgusting sounds! Squelches and muffles and wet things. Like lips smacking or streams gurgling. Rei ran as fast as she could, levelling her shoulder at the door, bracing herself for the impact...!

She crashed through it, stumbling to a stop. Shaking her head, she turned to glare up at whatever thing lurked in this dark place. And her face fell; her eyes widened, and her mouth hung open as the enormity sunk in.

Everything was covered in the slime. It sloughed down painted walls into massive piles that bubbled like heated syrup. Pools filled every slight indent in the floor, hints of craters and crushed stone peeking through. Stalagmites and stalactites formed heavy pillars stretching from floor to ceiling, like underground caverns. Whatever iconography had been here disappeared into the oozing, dripping muck.

But worse was the people.

Young women of all shapes thrashed amidst the tar-like slime. Some stuck out from the pillars and piles, their lower halves encased inside whilst their bare breasts and mouths were assaulted by worm-like tentacles made of that oily blackness. Others stood as statues, arms locked behind their backs, moaning with dream-like expressions as the slime crept up their bodies. As it clung to them like a second skin, highlighting every feminine curve. Some only had their eyes and hair exposed, their muffled groans lost amidst a sea of ecstatic squealing. Yet sunk into the pool, only their heads and hips exposed, mouths open and tongues lolling as tentacles pumped lazily in and out of their cunts.

And, hanging above a long-defiled altar, was Minako. Thick, slimy 'arms' pulled her legs apart and her arms up, holding her firmly in the air. Her clothes were little more than rags hanging from her waist. Her breasts - Rei flushed at the sight - hung free, save for groping black hands that kneaded and sucked on her nipples. Minako shuddered, her head lolling back as the tentacles pounding her pussy and arse changed their rhythm. Her eyes were glazed over - staring at nothing as her body was used.

"What?" Rei breathed, "What the fuck is this?"

Minako mewled, rolling her hips - lewdly begging for more. The tentacles obliged, pounding harder for a few precious seconds before leaving Minako to whine again. Her ample chest bounced with every movement, the pale skin jiggling hypnotically. They were so much bigger than Rei had ever- No, no! She shook her head. Not now! She had to rescue her! She had to, had to...

Rei swallowed as the chorus of girly moans battered at her mind. As it sent an aching throb through her core, not helped by the damned ropes tightening again.

A haughty giggle filled the room.

The slime on Rei's body snapped together - her wrists were pulled behind her back, her ankles clamping together. With a startled shout, Rei tumbled backwards, landing in something big and soft. Something cool. Something moving.

"Now, what have we here? A little troublemaker, come to crash the party?"

The voice sounded in Rei's ear, smooth and low and very faintly bubbling like a stream. Rei turned her head, watching as the pile of slime she'd landed on - where had that come from? - roiled and rose, shaping itself into a humanoid figure. A tall and deliciously curvy figure whose wide hips and thick thighs melted into the mass of slime. Jointless fingers slid down Rei's side as a massive, dripping bust pressed up behind her head. The tar shook itself, a river of tar cascading like hair down from a near-featureless face.

The slime-thing cocked its 'head', looking down at Rei with the faint impression of eye-sockets. The slime pulled back into a pair of full, pillowy lips, and that voice came again. "My, what a cutie. Oh, and you've even come dressed for the occasion! Such a perverted little girl, aren't you?"

"You!" Rei hissed, bucking against her bonds. "You're behind this!"

"Oh, you make it sound like such a bad thing. Can't you see how much fun everyone else is having?" The slime thing cupped Rei's head and gently forced her to look around the perverse scene. "I do love making people happy. Of course, I like to take away all those pesky thoughts of theirs as well, but I've never had a complaint! Quite the opposite, in fact."

"S-so, all those statues outside...?" Rei's blood ran cold.

"Mhmm! All the little priestesses and heroes who came along before you. Some of them were feisty, but so, so many of them just fell into bliss like good little girls." It laughed. "Almost as easily as your friend up there."

"Don't you dare talk about Minako like that!"

"Tsk, tsk."

Rei gasped as the ropes pulled her arms and legs back, bending her spine as far as it'd go, forcing her to look up into that near-blank face. She growled through gritted teeth.

"Feisty, aren't we?" It giggled. "Now, then, you must be Rei, right? Poor little Minako was making such a fuss about you earlier. Practically screaming your name."

"What are you?"

"You can call me Cith, cutie. As for what I am, well... I'm your new goddess."

Rei spat.

"Well, that's hardly polite, is it?"

The knot at Rei's crotch ground against her. She mewled, biting her lip as the smooth, slippery surface rocked back and forth, rubbing every inch of her folds. Sending a slight tingle of pleasure up into her core and down her trembling thighs. "S-stop it!"

"And where would the fun in that be?" Cith asked. Her - and she very definitely was a 'her' - body squished up and around Rei, those massive slime tits almost wrapping around Rei's head. Cool hands slid up and down Rei's sides, moving up to cup her modest chest. The ropes melted away, exposing her nipples to the wave of viscous tar. Rei squeaked as the sensitive little nubs were tweaked and pulled and rubbed by the smooth fingers. Cold and textureless like glass, but still thick and liquid like syrup. Such a strange sensation...

Something pushed between her clamped thighs. Rei gasped, futilely bucking against the slime, watching as a bulbous head poked between her legs. The rounded appendage thickened itself out, rubbing along her inner thigh, squirming its way along her cunt. Pumping back and forth, like a... well, something. Rei bit her lip. It didn't feel good. It didn't!

The girls around her moaned loudly. For them, it must've felt amazing...

"Oh, yes, I can see why Minako was thinking about you so much," Cith purred, "Mm, such naughty thoughts bouncing around her head."

"Wh-what?" Rei stiffened.

"Oh, you poor thing! You don't know, do you?" Cith grinned and melted back into the pile.

Rei yelped, sinking back into the slime, feeling it surge up her arms and legs. Pinning her inside the cool, liquid mass. Her body protested, craving the stimulation from those hands. Her hips rutted along the tentacle lazily - excruciatingly! - grinding along her cunt. Slime bubbled at her back and tickled along her side, always threatening to rush over her like a wave. To trap her like those writhing statues outside.

Cith chuckled, re-emerging from the slime behind Minako. Much of the ooze covering the pale shrine maiden pulled away, letting its mistress run her hands freely along a curvy body. Rei struggled in her bonds, trying not to watch as Cith groped those ample, perfect breasts. Trying and failing. Rei's face lit up as Minako pushed back into Cith's embrace. As her body surrendered to the tar-goddess' touch.

"Just look at these!" Cith giggled, hefting Minako's chest and letting them drop and jiggle. "Such a lewd body, for such a lewd mind. She tried to hide it, but I could see right through her."

Those hands wandered further, stroking along Minako's white thighs. Thick and soft, even the lightest touch leaving an indent in the skin. The tentacles pounding Minako - just that word filled Rei with a mix of heated arousal and even hotter anger - slipped away, leaving the shrine-maiden to buck in the air. To mewl in desperation as her empty, wet cunt dripped.

"Mm, don't you just want to bury your face in there?" Cith purred, dragging a far-too-long tongue up Minako's neck.

"Please..." Minako panted.

Rei's heart leapt - she was still in there! She could still-!

"Please," Minako whined, her body trembling. "Please, I want more!"

The tentacles slammed back into Minako's holes, pounding away like pistons, whilst Rei's stomach dropped into a dark, cold pit. No. No, no, no... She shuddered as another wave of sick pleasure pushed across her body. Stop it! This wasn't her. This wasn't Minako! There was still a chance they could fight if she could just get her hands free...!

"Aw, still trying to resist?" Cith pouted, "I just want to make you feel good. So, so good."

"You're a monster," Rei seethed.

She laughed - a haughty belly laugh that made everything about her jiggle. "That's what the rest of them said. They're not saying it anymore, though. Once I gave them a taste of what I could do, they all gave in and begged for more. Isn't that right, Minako?"

Minako moaned as the tentacles sped up. As her whole body rocked back and forth in the air. Her arousal dripped down the glossy black surface. Her body shook and shivered as Cith's hands wandered over every beautiful inch. Cith hummed, running a hand through Minako's hair. Pulling a few brunette strands away from her ear.

"Come on, sweetie. Tell your girlfriend just how wonderful it feels."

"So good..." Minako slurred, her mouth twitching into a drunken smile. "It feels so good..."

"Fight it!" Rei shouted, kicking at the slime pile. Her legs could barely move through it.

"That's a good girl." Cith cupped Minako's chin and smiled like a mother proud of her children. "Do you want it to feel even better?"

"No! Minako, please, you can still-!"

"Uh-huh!" Minako nodded frantically, "Please, please, please... Make me feel good!"

With a vicious smile, Cith leaned in, tracing a finger up Minako's neck. The finger thinned into a tiny tendril that reared back and cocked its little head. And surged into Minako's ear.

Minako squealed. Her vacant eyes crossed, her vulgar expression twisted with pleasure, as spasms wracked her body. Barely perceptible pulses pumped along the tendril, and her eyes rolled back, mouth hanging open and tongue lolling. Drool running down her chin. Her hips moving into the hard thrusts of the thickening tentacles that ravaged her. She trembled. Twitched. Let out a strangled moan as every part of her shook.

And finally, she slumped - a limp ragdoll in Cith's slimy grip, her eyes vacant as she giggled breathlessly. Hanging there while the tentacles kept going. Kept eking out tiny twitches and gasps.

"No," Rei choked through the lump in her throat. "No, no! What did you do to her? Fix her!"

"Fix her?" Cith laughed, "She's not broken. Well, her mind might be a little shattered after that orgasm. And I may have stolen away a few of her thoughts. Okay, all of them. But look at how happy she is!"

She kissed Minako's cheek, stroking along the shrine maiden's wanton face. "She's going to live in total bliss for the rest of her life. No thoughts, no worries, no responsibilities... just edging and cumming and feeling oh-so-good. Isn't it wonderful?"

Cith vanished into the tar and re-emerged in front of Rei. "I can give the same to you. All you have to do is beg for it."

Rei recoiled, shivering as the slime surged up her arms and legs. As thin tendrils stroked along her clit. "N-never! You won't break me!"

"Tsk, so predictable." She purred as she slid forward, her hands running up Rei's body. "Are you going to call me a monster too? Why don't we skip all the boring heroics and get right to my favourite part instead?"

The tendrils swirled in circles around Rei's clit, jolts of pleasure leaving her speechless. Helpless. Writhing against a rising tide of slime that sucked and slurped at her bound limbs. Cith's smooth fingers traced patterns along Rei's toned body. They cupped her breasts, squeezing gently, kneading the sensitive flesh. Brushing across her nipples and sending sharp new bursts through Rei's weakening core.

She had to resist. She had to hold back. This thing would never...! N-never...!

A mewl escaped her as Cith's tongue dragged from her stomach all the way to her neck. Long and slimy and moving like another limb, probing every peak and valley. Those hands slipped under Rei and squeezed her pert behind. Her hips bucked into the tiny tendrils on their own, fighting her mind for more of that teasing delight. The pressure in her core - that aching heat - grew and grew until it drowned out her screaming mind.

"Shh... it's okay," Cith purred, cupping Rei's face. "I'll make you feel wonderful."

She pulled Rei into a deep, passionate kiss. Her lips were as cool and smooth as polished stone but soft as a feather pillow. Her slime body smothered Rei, spilling over her, enveloping her as those enormous breasts squished her own. Dwarfed them. Rei couldn't pull away. Couldn't think through the strange sensations saturating her. Her eyes flickered shut. Her body begged for more.

Cith's tongue slipped past Rei's lips, gently pushing her to submit. And slid further, and further...