Cith's Corruption

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rei's eyes rolled back as that tongue thickened - as it shoved its way down her throat, pumping back and forth. A tongue no longer, instead a tentacle of slime, its girth bulging out her throat. Fucking it. She writhed against the tar goddess but not to escape. She wanted more. Needed more! Her muffled moans vibrated around the tentacle cock pounding away at her mouth. Her ears filled with her own wet gulps and gags. All whilst Cith held her in a cold lover's embrace.

The goddess pulled back, her long tongue withdrawing, leaving Rei to gasp and pant. Drool dripped down her chin, and her tongue lolled as her eyelids fluttered like her heart.

"See?" Cith giggled. She sunk into the slime pile, reforming behind Rei. Nestling her into that enormous, soft bosom. The slime pulled Rei's legs apart, and the tendrils retreated. Rei whined, her face flushing with shame, her sodden cunt aching.

Cith slid her hand between Rei's thighs. "Mm, that's it, cutie. Let me take care of everything."

Rei shivered as the cold fingers buried themselves inside her. And not just her cunt: she squeaked as smooth digits pressed into her puckered hole, teasing their way inside. They stroked along the walls of both holes, brushing over every inch and every nerve they could find. Rei's mind exploded with new feelings. With new, alien sensations.

The wet smacks of the fingers pumping in and out of her joined the lewd chorus. Rei's ragged breaths mixed with the moans and needy whines of the other girls. Her vision blurred, unfocused, her stare vacant. She watched one of the statuesque women disappear completely into her shiny, skin-tight cage. Watched her writhe in absolute pleasure, nothing more than a faceless silhouette. Was that her fate? To be a pretty decoration for a goddess' collection?

Rei squealed as Cith found her deepest pleasure spot.

"Aw, are you still holding back?" Cith breathed in her ear. "Don't you want to join your little girlfriend?"

More arms emerged from the mass of tar, tilting Rei's head back to Minako. Back to her beautiful partner as she mindlessly rolled her hips to the beat of the tentacle fucking. More of that glossy black spread down her limbs - calves and forearms already enveloped - as Minako moaned. Her breasts jiggled with every movement. Hypnotic. Slowly sinking Rei down, down, down into a comfortable trance as she watched. As the pressure in her core overtook her brain.

Rei's toes curled. Her breath hitched. "M-Minako...!"

She tensed as the pressure exploded. As waves of pleasure crashed through her, sending spasms across her limbs. Biting her lip, Rei held back a scream, turning it into a pathetic whimper as she came on Cith's fingers. As her legs tried to clamp around those beautiful feelings. And still, they kept moving; still, Cith kept fucking her, even through her orgasm. Already building up to the next as Rei's body wound down and her head filled with a white haze.

"That's it," Cith cooed. Her slime curled around Rei's neck like a collar. "Almost there, sweet thing. Just a little more, and you and she will be all mine."

The black tar surged up Minako's body. Swallowed her up, rolling over arms and legs and stomach until only her eyes were uncovered. Her blank, vacant eyes, so full of pleasure. So mindless. Rei whimpered as those were swallowed too.

The mass of tar fell to the floor in a single drop, splashing into a pool in front of the altar. It wriggled and squelched, pulling itself upright. Pulling itself into a figure. It tightened into Minako's luscious curves - squeezed around every inch of her body, pulling her into the same arms-behind-back pose. Working her into a beautiful, glossy black statue. A writhing, faceless monument to Minako's endless pleasure, with only her full breasts and thick thighs to identify her.

The muffled moans filled Rei's ears. She couldn't tear her eyes away from the squirming statue. A part of her protested - a deep, lost part of her at the back of her mind that remembered who she was - but the rest was overwhelmed by the screaming of her needy body. By the endless erotic pleasure Cith was smothering her with.

"Mm, doesn't that look fun?" Cith whispered.

The slime nodded Rei's head for her. She didn't resist.

"It's so much better to submit, isn't it? So much easier."

Rei shivered as the black slime crept up her body, enveloping her up to mid-thigh. Sucking her arms down to the shoulders.

"That's it, sweetie. Just let yourself sink deeper..."

The fingers in her cunt and arse merged, thickening into tentacles. No longer stroking - instead pounding away at her. Stretching her holes with new girth. Rei bucked and whined, her mouth hanging open, pushing back against those wonderful things. Begging them to go harder, faster, deeper. To keep fucking her. The strange sensations built again - every nerve in her body set alight with fiery pleasure. New limbs rose and suckled on her breasts, teasing her sensitive nubs with thousands of tiny tentacles.

Rei moaned. Rei squealed. Rei screamed as her body was wracked with pleasure from every angle.

Cith stroked Rei's hair and cupped her chin, humming and shushing her as the tar rose. As her stomach sank into the mounds cool embrace. As her hips disappeared into the slime. The tentacles kept fucking - kept pounding her senseless, each thrust knocking the last vestiges of thought out of her mind - but now the tar itself stroked her. Worked its way up and down her inner thighs. Squeezed and kneaded her firm arse. Traced along her toned stomach with a dozen different tongues.

A tar tentacle rushed into her mouth just as her second orgasm hit, muffling her squeals of delight. Rei bucked in her syrupy prison, her limbs moving oh-so-slowly. Free but trapped at once. Letting her quiver with delight but never letting up the endless assault on her body.

She looked vacantly down at where her body had been - at the slime working past her breasts and swallowing her up.

Cith pulled her sweat-soaked hair aside and leant in, her lips brushing along Rei's ear. "Almost there. I just need one more little thing from you, cutie. I promise you won't miss it."

Her plush lips parted, and her tongue slithered out. It probed around Rei's ear before sinking deep inside. All the way down to her lust-scrambled mind. Rei shivered, going cross-eyed as a burst of white-hot pleasure rushed through her. As her thoughts melted into the haze. As her mind went blank and orgasm after orgasm surged through her entire being. As the wet slithers and gulps of the tar drowned out every last bit of her. She trembled as it smothered her completely. As the last thing she heard before total bliss enveloped her was Cith's cruel giggle.

The world went dark and silent, save for her own moans, and Rei let herself sink into them.

***

Haruka fingered her sword's guard, staring out at the desolate wasteland before her. Once, this shrine had been a sacred place, but now it was a bleak, barren land pock-marked by curious black pools. Statues studded the gravel path that wound its way to the suspiciously intact building - the last remnant of normality here. What had happened? What kind of demon could do something like this?

She ignored the vacant stares of the featureless things. The wind rushed past her, and Haruka swore, just for a second, that it moaned. That it begged.

Goosebumps prickled down her arms, and she steeled herself.

As Haruka approached the lacquered doors, her scowl grew. Two figures stood in front of the shrine, so motionless that she'd mistaken them for statues. But no, these were human. Probably. They watched her come closer, their glazed eyes following her every step. One stood taller, with a messy crop of black hair. The other, ahem, curvier of the two sported a cascade of straight brown. Both wore identical outfits: a single garment on their body, like a leotard or one-piece swimsuit, and a set of thigh-high stockings. Both made of the same glossy black material. And both clinging to them like a second skin, leaving absolutely nothing to the imagination. A nun's habit, sporting one of the only lines of white, draped down their backs.

Haruka tightened her grip on her sword. Both the figures held their arms behind their backs. No, not held - they were bound there by sheaths and belts made of that curious material. It looked almost identical to the pools: it had the same glassy shine.

She looked between them both. They shivered, though the cold wind couldn't reach them here. The tall one's legs squeezed tighter. The curvy one made the tiniest of gasps.

"Who are you?" Haruka asked, "What happened here?"

The two figures turned to her and blinked. Their eyes focused as if fighting through some sort of fog.

And, in unison, they smiled. Drunken, vacant smiles.