All Comments on 'City Girl Pt. 01'

by CDROM1717

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DunkirkDunkirkover 3 years ago

Chase and sarah need to get to know each other.

Gumby603Gumby603over 3 years ago
Great start

Keep it going please. Fun so far!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Nice read and good character development.

Nice to find a decent new romance writer. A little editing would help.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitalmost 3 years ago

So chase sits at the table, and Randy doesn’t introduce him to Sarah and Stacy, before going to the pool table? And a Chase doesn’t introduce himself?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As you develop this story, I hope Chase IS single and DOES take an interest in Sarah. Her first visual impression is a good one -- he is in good shape, has well-developed muscled arms and legs, big hands, AND his chest hair spills over the top of his shirt. Sarah is interested enough to wonder what the body underneath the shirt looks like, so I hope the story explores those questions. They might develop a friendship, then a relationship. Chase seems a good guy!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Getting a bad vibe about “looking at a farm”. It’s extremely rare to buy a farm and equipment as a package ( unless it’s from a close relative).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDROM1717@CDROM1717
Grew up out in the country, more specifically a small town in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Also, I'm literally the son of a third generation farmer so expect a lot of farming stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

City Girl Series Info