City Girl Pt. 07

Story Info
Sarah's desires start getting to her, and a storm is inbound.
6.4k words
4.69
8.4k
8

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 01/03/2024
Created 02/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CDROM1717
CDROM1717
149 Followers

Sarah woke up after a bit of a restless night. All she had been able to think about was what she had done to piss off Chase. She just wanted to learn a bit more about what he was planning to do, not make him mad at her. She rolled onto her back and sighed, unsure of what to do.

After a couple seconds, she rolled over and looked at the clock on her nightstand. It was a little before 9:30 so she decided to get up and get dressed for the day. She went to the bathroom to wash her face and fix her hair up a bit. She then went back to her room to get dressed. She pulled a pair of socks out of her dresser and tossed them onto her bed. Then, she grabbed an old T-shirt and a pair of leggings and tossed them on her bed with the socks. As she turned and walked towards her bed, she spotted the jacket she had been wearing the night before when she had gotten home. Her emotions had gotten the best of her and she had just come home, thrown her clothes off, showered, and went to bed.

She walked over to the jacket and picked it up, shaking it a bit to get some of the dust off of it. As she looked at it, her mind drifted to the night before and just how that jacket had gotten so dirty. She remembered the dust, the sweat, the smell of the hay, the cobwebs and perhaps what stuck with her the most was how little all of that seemed to bother Chase. She'd wanted to complain but bit her tongue realizing that he wasn't complaining, and he was the one with a useless arm. She could suck it up. Plus, her helping had been her idea.

She walked over to hang up the jacket. As she did, she felt her heart sink a bit remembering that he was mad at her. She turned and walked back to her room to pick up the rest of her clothes, wishing she could explain herself. After throwing them in the hamper she kept in her bedroom, she turned around and saw herself in the mirror. She was wearing a plain black sports bra and a matching pair of panties. She hadn't really done that on purpose but she did notice that the black against her pale winter skin made her breasts and hips stand out from the rest of her. Neither attribute was particularly outstanding, but they seemed to exaggerate the curvature of her figure and make them look better than usual.

For some reason, at that point she began to wonder what Chase would think of her if he could see her right now. Sure, she knew she'd somehow ticked him off, but she could still wonder. After all, it might just help him get his mind off of things, and maybe it'd help her make it up to him a little bit. At that point she kept her gaze on her reflection and walked over towards the mirror to get a better look at herself, strutting a little bit along the way.

Once she was at the mirror, she pulled the tie out of her hair and let it fall. She whipped it around just enough to get some of it to fall in front of her shoulders. She hadn't gotten her hair cut since she'd moved, so her hair was long enough to reach her shoulder blades and some of it even had landed across the top of her chest, hiding her breasts a bit.

"Mmm." She thought out loud as she eyed herself, pleased with what she was seeing. "Maybe I should leave my hair this long." She added before returning to teasing an imaginary Chase.

She bit her lip as she slowly brushed her hair off of her chest and leaned towards the mirror, exposing her cleavage a bit more. To add to that, she pushed her elbows together, pushing her breasts up and together a bit. She smiled and shook them a bit before returning to a normal standing position. At this point, she could feel a warmth rushing over her, especially between her legs.

She turned herself sideways to the mirror and flipped her hair onto her back. She then ran her hands from the back of her thighs, up to and over her ass, across her stomach and finally, up to cup her breasts. She moaned slightly from the resulting pleasure and continued by gently squeezing her nipples through her bra and rubbing them a bit. She turned to face the mirror again as she reached around behind her and undid her bra. She put one arm across her chest to hold it in place as she used her other arm to pull the straps off her shoulders. Only then did she finally slowly move her arm to release the bra and let it fall to the floor.

Looking at her 34C breasts in the mirror proved to help cement Chase into her mind even further. She could only imagine the look on his face if she had the guts to actually do this in front of him. Just the thought of him seeing her and staring her down with the classic look of pure sexual desire on his face helped to turn her on further. She bit her lip again as she cupped her breasts in her hands and shook them a bit. They were warm to the touch and her areolas were starting to swell. A closer look at her reflection revealed that the top of her chest was also starting to turn red from her arousal. She moaned softly as she rubbed the areas around her nipples. Her breathing had started to quicken and she could feel a pulsing between her legs, along with an increasing dampness.

Looking back at the mirror and imagining Chase in place of her reflection, she leaned forward and gave a "come here" gesture before giving a sultry smile and backing over to lay down on her bed. As she laid down, she closed her eyes and allowed her imagination to take over. She pictured Chase walking over and standing right in front of her. She smiled as she imagined him taking off his shirt. Since she hadn't actually ever seen him shirtless, her imagination had to do a lot of filling in. Not that it stopped her from trying to picture it. She then imagined him continuing to take off his jeans.

By now her mouth was hanging open slightly to keep up with her breathing. She lifted her hips off the bed and pulled her panties off and kicked them to the floor. She imagined Chase doing the equivalent. Just the thought of him standing there naked with an erection, about to make love to her, was enough to elicit an involuntary moan from her lips. She parted her legs and imagined him climbing on top of her as she laid in her bed. Her left hand immediately went up to caress her neck as her right hand immediately went to between her legs to start teasing her throbbing lips. Her breathing quickened further at the thought of her left hand being him passionately kissing her on the neck. She imagined him slowly kissing his way down to her now extremely sensitive nipples. Her left hand followed the imagined trail and eventually settled on her right breast, massaging it. Meanwhile, she began rubbing her clit with her other hand. By now she was panting and she could tell that she was already close to orgasm. She started gently squeezing her breasts, alternating between each one. The rubbing of her clit eventually progressed to her sliding her finger into herself and rubbing her warm inner walls.

A somewhat louder moan escaped from her lips as she imagined that what she was feeling what Chase's manhood inside of her, even though she had no doubts that his actual manhood would feel better. Her breathing continued to hasten and pleasure continued to grow as she continued to rub her insides and her massaging of her breasts began to gradually become more aggressive. She knew she was close now, her hips were staring to rock, matching pace with her fingering of herself. As she neared the edge she allowed the pleasure to flood her body and a loud moan escaped her lips as she finally reached her climax, the thought of Chase still firmly in her mind as she continued to stroke herself, gradually slowing to a stop as her orgasmic bliss slowly subsided.

Still panting, she simply laid on her bed for a bit, her eyes still closed and the image of Chase still firmly in her mind. As her heart rate and breathing returned to normal, the image of Chase in her head slowly started to fade away as her mind returned to reality.

"Good god..." She thought out loud as the reality of what she had just done sank in. She had actually given in to her desires for Chase. Not that she didn't know she found him attractive, but until then she had never fantasized about anything sexual with him. "I hope I didn't just make it so that I won't be able to keep my cool around him anymore."

Once she had fully come down from her sexual release, she got up from her bed and cleaned herself up a bit before continuing with getting dressed. After putting on the T-shirt and leggings she had laid out earlier, she went back to the bathroom to put her hair up. She decided to keep it simple and just pull it up into a ponytail for the time being. After finishing that, she heard her phone ring indicating that someone had just texted her.

As she walked back to her room, she grew nervous hoping that the text wasn't an angry one from Chase. She picked up her phone and found that the text had been from Stacy. She sighed in relief and opened the message.

"Hey girl, how are you?"

"A little nervous."

"Uhh-oh. Why's that?"

"I think I made Chase mad."

"OMG WHAT DID YOU DO?!?!?!"

"Idk."

"SARAH!!!"

"I didn't mean to..."

"Ok, ok. Me getting wound up probably isn't helping. Sorry."

"It's ok."

"Ok, so what exactly happened?"

"Well, after we got of work yesterday, I texted him to ask how his doctor's appointment went. He told me it went well, and that he could use his arm again, but he wasn't allowed to do any lifting. So, me being curious, I asked what he was doing."

"Ok go on."

"Well, he told me that he was headed out to his barn to clean out the hay mow. I tried to talk him out of it but he wouldn't listen, so I ended up going over there and trying to stop him in person. That didn't work either and he just started to move the hay. One of the bales even broke and he almost fell over. Again, I tried to stop him but he still wouldn't listen. At that point I decided that I should at least help him so he wouldn't have as many ways to hurt himself."

"Ok."

"So he gave me his pocket knife and I helped him by cutting the bales and pushing them down out of the barn. BTW, do people out here really carry pocket knives on them all the time? Anyway, once that was done and we were headed back down to his house. Then, my curiosity got the best of me and I asked him if he could show me around the rest of his barn."

"Not everyone carries a knife but most of the men I know who grew up in the country do. And did he agree to?"

"Ok, I was a little weirded out by that but I didn't know how common that was. And yes he did. We actually found an owl and when we first heard it it scared the crap out of me," as she wrote that, she thought about that incident from the night before. How she had immediately grabbed onto Chase's arm like her life depended on it. Her heart fluttered a bit in her chest as she relived the moment. Chase had either not noticed or not cared about it and she never did let go until he'd gotten mad and stormed off to his house. She returned to writing her text, "and I grabbed ahold of his arm in panic. After the owl incident, he showed me around and I asked him to show the last room. I think he called it the feed room, and he agreed but right when we got there something seemed to just rush over him and then he got mad, shook my hand off of his arm, and stormed off back to his house."

"Hmm. Yeah, I'm really not sure what you could have done to make him mad. It might not have been you at all, you should probably talk to him about it if you can. Backing up a bit, Sarah you have got to be the only girl I know who doesn't seem to have an issue telling a guy off sometimes and yet can't muster up the courage to ask him out or confess her feelings for him."

Sarah blushed a little realizing that she had been called out. "Well in my defense, telling him he needs to be careful with his arm and telling him I want to be his girlfriend are two different things."

"I know I know. Confessing feelings is a lot more personal, but it still takes guts to work up the nerve to tell him off. Have you even tried to hint to him that you like him?"

Sarah had to think about that one for a minute. "I mean I've texted him a bit when I get the chance."

"I figured that much, but to a guy that's probably too subtle to indicate much. Have you every tried to flirt with him?"

"Stacy I have no idea how I would do that."

"Teasing is a pretty good way of doing it."

"Doesn't teasing a guy when he's still recovering from surgery to save him from a life threatening emergency seem like a bad idea?"

"Well when you word it like that, yeah it kinda does. Even so, it depends on the guy and the situation."

"I guess you're right but I really haven't noticed any real opportunities for that."

"Well you'll have to start looking for them. Also, didn't you say you grabbed his arm last night when that owl scared you?"

"Yes."

"Ok, did he say and/or do anything about it?"

"Not really, he just kept on doing what he was going to do anyway. It did feel really nice to hold onto him though."

"Wow. Ok that sounds like he might be pretty dense. I'll talk to Randy about it and see if that sounds like him."

"Ok, so what am I supposed to do?"

"Well, you could just tell him you're into him."

"Any ideas that won't give me a heart attack?"

"I know I know. I guess just keep looking for moments to tease him and don't be afraid to touch him and maybe try to flirt a bit. Like I said, I'll talk to Randy, maybe he can help out."

"How so?"

"Well I mean he knows Chase better than either of us and plus he's a fellow guy so might be able to understand him a little better."

"I guess that makes sense."

"Yeah. Well I'm gonna talk to Randy about our situation here and I'll get back to you later."

"Ok ttyl."

"Yep. Bye for now."

Sarah closed out of her messages and then she noticed that she still had two unread texts. She looked to see who they were from and her heart jumped into her chest when she saw that they were from Chase. Her nerves weren't helped when she saw that both of them had been sent around 7:00. She looked at the time and saw that it was 10:00, she hadn't seen the texts in three hours.

"Ok Sarah," she thought to herself, "just read them and don't say anything to make things worse." With that, she opened the texts.

"Hey, you up yet?"

"Please text me when you get the chance. We need to talk."

"Oh no..." she thought to herself.

"Hey, sorry I just woke up. What's up?" She texted, trying to sound more relaxed than she was. A couple minutes later Chase replied.

"It's ok. I just wanted to apologize for last night, you didn't do anything to warrant what I did."

Sarah just stared at the text in disbelief. This whole time she had thought that she had made him mad, but here he was apologizing to her. A wave of relief flooded over her as the implications of what she'd just read settled in. "Thank god, he's not mad at me." She thought to herself.

"Honestly Chase, I was more mad at myself, thinking that I'd done something to make you mad, than I was mad at you for getting upset."

"Yeah, I was worried you'd be upset with me too. You didn't do anything to make me mad, my memory just got the best of me and I got all worked up. I still could have handled that better. Sorry about that."

"Chase it's fine. I'm just glad you're not mad at me."

"Yeah, I'm not mad. It's nice to know I didn't scare you off either."

Sarah pondered that last text for a minute. He'd just said that he didn't want to drive her off. So maybe he did want her around? Or was she reading too much into things? Was he starting to like her back? Had he caught on to her feelings for him? Did she need to maybe lay it on a bit thicker?

"You're getting ahead of yourself," a voice in her head told her, "just relax and remember that you might be making progress."

"Don't you worry about driving me off." She replied, realizing that she had just accidentally given him a pretty good hint.

"That's good to know."

That text reinforced the idea that maybe he was starting to feel the same way about her as she did him. Maybe, just maybe, she could do this. Maybe she could get him to make a move. Of course she still had no idea of how to do that, but at least she had a reason to suspect he might be getting feelings for her.

At that point, she considered asking about what had gotten to him last night but she quickly rejected that idea. Instead, she decided to see if he was cleaning his barn like he'd said he would last night.

"Yeah. Anyway, what are you up to today?"

"Well, I just checked the weather and were supposed to get a bad snowstorm early tomorrow morning so I'm plugging the 2755 in so I can plow snow tomorrow if I need to."

"What do you mean 'plug in'?"

"Diesel engines don't like to start in the cold and that one needs overhauled which makes it worse. Most large diesels around here have block heaters that can be plugged in to help keep the engine warm so it starts easier."

"Oh... Are you sure you should be driving that tractor with your arm?"

"Probably not, but I'm gonna try."

"I should have expected that answer. There's no keeping you down is there?" Sarah smiled to herself. She wished he wouldn't push himself so much just yet, but she still had to admire his tenacity.

"Oh you've got that right."

Sarah smiled again and rolled her eyes. "So I take it you're out in the barn again?"

"Yeah. I've got the cobweb brush out and I'm using it downstairs." Sarah contemplated whether or not she should remind him of her "threat" from last night. It would make it sound like she wanted to spend some time with him. She decided to not mention her "threat" but to still mention going over.

"Guess that means I should make sure you don't hurt yourself." She waited nervously for his reply. Stacy was definitely right about her not having the confidence to actually make much of a move, even a text suggesting that she come over had her all worked up.

"Ehh, I'll be fine, you can just enjoy your Sunday." Sarah shook her head. Feeling a bit defeated. If he'd wanted her to come over, wouldn't he have just said "sure" or something like that? Now it sounded like maybe he didn't want her around? Was she really that much of a burden?

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. There's no need for you to brave the cold for me. I'll be fine."

"Oh!" Sarah thought to herself. "It's not that he doesn't want me around, he doesn't want me out in the cold." Before she could respond, Chase texted her again.

"Unless you really want to follow through with your 'threat' from last night."

Sarah got excited at the confirmation that he'd remembered. Plus, he was trying to look out for her and keep her out of the cold. "Well I'll show him he's not the only tenacious one here." She thought to herself. At that point she got up and went to the bathroom to put her hair up so it would go under a toboggan. Then, she dug out a pair of sweatpants, a hoodie, and her jacket from the night before and headed to put on her winter boots on and go outside.

She debated driving over but decided that the 28 degree weather, with no wind, was warm enough for her to simply walk it. It wasn't like she couldn't use the exercise anyway. The walk took her maybe five minutes and she walked out to the barn to see what Chase was doing. As she walked in the door, she couldn't see him but she did notice that the light was on in the room he never got to show her the night before.

"Should I really go back there?" She wondered. "After what happened last night, do I really want to go back there?" As she slowly made her way over, she noticed how clean the barn looked compared to the night before, although that could have been due to the better lighting.

As if determined to give her away, her phone went off as she walked towards the room. She froze in her tracks and waited for Chase to storm out of the room again. After a couple seconds she pulled her phone out to see who had blown her cover. It was a text form her mother.

CDROM1717
CDROM1717
149 Followers
12