All Comments on 'City Girl Pt. 09'

by CDROM1717

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Welcome back! I have been looking periodically for City Girl Chapter 9 for some time. I really like the story and the plot development, and can see where your story is heading. I like that Chase rescued Sarah from the storm and freeze, that she took the step with the blanket and lying together, that he provided her with a bed and body warmth. I liked how, while lying atop his chest, she was thinking of skin-on-skin contact and what his body might look and feel like when they are stripped. I am hoping that somewhere on this "deep freeze visit" the freeze between them will warm completely where they actually might explore each other's body and lie naked together. Then she will be able to trace her hands lovingly over his naked body -- a real treat for both him AND your readers!

I think they definitely have growing feelings for each other, and each one seems a "good catch" for the other. We already know Chase is a very sexy man, with the chest hair that spills over the top of his tee shirt, and the hair on his forearms. He could turn out to be a very sexy, attractive, and loving man for her. Even her mother seems encouraging, telling her to give him a chance. At the same time, his injured shoulder makes him a bit vulnerable.

I am ready for your story to proceed. I understand your time and work restraints, and appreciate how you are able to work the writing in. But you are a very gifted story teller, and I am anxious to read more about Sarah and Chase!

Vintage_DMVintage_DMover 2 years ago

To me, this is a rich story with real characters that develop in real ways and not something that blows off into the wind. You doing a great job with creating characters set in a real world. My only complaint is I can not give your storied more than five stars.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

I’m liking it so far, it’s a very very slow burn though, and yes the chapters don’t come quickly enough for me either, but hey - I’m not writing it. You’ve gone to a fair bit of trouble to include actual farm info and problems, so extra marks for that, (I’m in the U.K. and nothing to do with farming though), it’s always good to see reality woven into fictional stories, it tends to give them the ring of authenticity, but be careful with too much tech detail for the rest of us please.

5/5 for this chapter because 1, I enjoyed it and they are finally moving toward each other, 2, it’s written fairly well, bar the use of “what all etc” which confused me no end, but I guess it’s common usage in your part of the world. Thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDROM1717@CDROM1717
Grew up out in the country, more specifically a small town in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Also, I'm literally the son of a third generation farmer so expect a lot of farming stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

City Girl Pt. 08 Previous Part
City Girl Series Info