City of Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa followed me to the sofa, helped herself to the wine and came to sit beside me. We both kicked off our heels and put our feet up on the table in front of us. After a few minutes of sitting quietly, Lisa placed her hand on mine and soothingly said, "Look, Josh never suspected for a moment that you were anything but a hot, sexy blond vixen, I could tell, he couldn't take his eyes off of you." Sipping the wine, I thought about that and had to admit she was right. I finally spoke up, "Yeah, you know I was freaked that he realized I was a guy dressed as a girl. But I think he was hot for me ... it was kind of funny, you know," and added. "Now I know what it's like to be ogled at like a piece of meat. He couldn't take his eyes off my boobs."

"Now that the high heel is on the other foot, so to speak," Lisa said while winking at me, "I think you're beginning to understand the indescribable power that women can have over poor, hapless men," Lisa noted. "Lesson one in our little experiment ... women are not really the weaker sex. On the contrary, women have absolute control over men with their sexuality." She went on, "and the way you look in that corset honey, this guy didn't have a chance."

"You know I can see that," I said and continued, "In a way it's so different ... I've always lusted at women, but it's strange to be on the receiving end of that lust. In that moment ... I felt empowered by the sexual hold I had over him." Lisa laughed, "There you go girl, now you're getting it!" I couldn't let that stand, "Girl? And what's with you calling me Susie?"

Lisa smiled and said, "I don't know ... that's the name I came up for you while making you up ... you look like a sexy Susie Q." She poured more wine and held hers up to clink the glasses in a silent toast. Lisa cleared her throat and said, "Okay, listen to me. This has been so hot to doll you up, and you look fantastic ...now I want to go out on the town with my sexy Susie Q." Just as I began to interrupt her, Lisa cut me off, "No, hey you promised me an intimate and fun weekend getaway, and this is what I want to do. You owe me too." And with a sparkle in her eye, she pulled my robe open and placed her hand over the front of my black lacy thong and whispered, "It'll be a thrill my little prettie ... and you can bet you're getting laid when we get back."

I felt stirrings in my penis tucked between my legs and she did too. "No way mister," she said with a laugh, "Are you just indulging me so I'll keep giving you a blow job? We've already been there and done that." She continued with her best pouty look, "Come on, pretty please ..." and when I nodded, she hugged and kissed me saying how much fun we'll have. As she pulled me to our feet, she noticed my lipstick was smudged, "Come on Susie, we need to freshen your makeup and figure out what to wear."

Lisa sat me back down in front of the mirror and held me chin in her hand to get close look at my makeup. "You're in pretty good shape ... we just need to put on some more mascara and touch up your lips." This time as she fussed over me, she explained what she was doing, saying, "Watch so you'll know how to do this next time." I couldn't talk while she was putting lipstick on me but was wondering what she meant by that. She proclaimed I was perfect, and let out a big sigh saying, "It's just not fair, such big, beautiful lips are wasted on a guy."

Just when I thought we were all done, she grabbed nail polish and a set of press on nails. Lisa had thought of everything. Again, talking me through her every move, she put the nails on my fingers and slowly brushed on some bright red nail polish. It was a hypnotizing. My fingers with the long red nails had a much more graceful, feminine look. Next, she unclasped my nylons and pulled them down my leg saying how important it is to have matching polish on my toes. Wondering if I'd ever get the red polish off my toes, I said "Hey stop, I don't need my toenails painted."

Lisa looked at me sternly, saying "Yes you do, now do as I say." I held out my feet for her and she carefully painted my toenails red. Finally, when she was finished, she lectured me, "Now maybe you'll have some appreciation for what we girls do to please you men. We shave our legs, spend a load of time and money getting our makeup perfect. We dress sexy. All to try and attract the attention of the opposite sex. And this brings us to lesson two, this primping and preening for guys is the way we turn the tables on them. They'll see your breasts in that low cut dress, your beautiful red lips, or even these pretty red toes peeping out your high heels, and that's it ... they're helpless. You have them in the palm of your hand Susie with all this overt sexuality. When you think of it, it's basic biology. It's a mating dance and we women hold all the power. The men will be falling all over you."

I started to protest that there's no way I am out for a man, when Lisa cut me off again. "Look in the mirror my darling Susie, what do you see?" Not sure what she wanted me to say, I said "A pretty blond girl with big red lips and big eyelashes." Lisa said, "Exactly, everything about you ... the beautifully styled long blond hair, the dark, demure eyes, and, well, your fantastic shiny red lips are all intended for one thing only ... to attract the attention of a man. And believe me your lips, as pretty and attractive as they are, will have every guy wanting to kiss them. Or to be more blunt, they'll be imagining those sexy lips wrapped around their cock, giving them a blow job."

"Now wait a minute," I managed to get out. "You're out of your mind if you think I would ever ..." Lisa cut me off again, "Of course not honey, I just want you to appreciate the basic biology here. Women preen for men to get their attention and the sexy outfits, high heels, glamorous makeup ... you'll see what that does for you tonight." And with that, she grabbed my hand and commanded, "Now put your stockings back on and let's find something for you to wear."

I rolled up the nylons and carefully place them on my toes and up my legs, a task made surprising more difficult with the long fingernails. While I slowly pulled the nylons up as high as they would go and fastened garters to my stocking tops, Lisa laid some of her clothing out on the bed. Her clothes were all highly sexy, there was a tight gold mini dress and black leather mini skirt that I particularly liked on her. After a moment or two, she pulled a delicate black dress off a hanger, held it up in front of me and said, "Ahh, this is perfect." I'd seen Lisa in this before and it always got me fired up. The LBD was a form-fitting, long sleeve party dress with a semi sheer top covering the arms and the plunging bodice of the dress. It had a rhinestone covered choker and cuffs at the end of the sleeves.

Lisa pulled the dress over my head and helped me wiggle into it. After some struggle on my part to get my arms in the sleeves, she said, "This is great on you." But then Lisa noticed the cups of the corset were showing through the sheer top. "I think I can fix this," she said and pulled the stretchy dress up to my chest, pulled down the cups of my corset below the top half of my boobs so that it held them up like a shelf bra. She smoothed the dress down and the effect was to push my boobs up to where they were nearly bulging out of the bodice. I looked down at myself in the mirror and the dress looked painted on. The dress came midway up my thigh, since I was a few inches taller than Lisa. It also displayed my big round melons prominently. Lisa was eyeing me in the mirror and said, "You know this sheer top is absolutely perfect ... I love how feminine it is and how it shows off your breasts. Plus, it conceals any trace of where your breast forms adhere to your chest and also covers your Adam's apple. " Looking in the mirror, I had to agree. I was amazed at the way this highlighted my figure drawn in by the corset and drew attention to my barely concealed breasts exposed in the front. It would sure catch my eye. Although I still wasn't sure how I would walk or sit down in this outfit.

Lisa said, "You're almost ready Susie." Rummaging in her suitcase, Lisa pulled out a bag of jewelry and gave a few shiny rings to wear and showed me a pair of dangling, rhinestone earrings. "This is what I usually wear with this dress, it matches the collar," and proceeded to clip to my ears. Now, one more thing, and she spritzed on some perfume on my neck and over my cleavage.

Satisfied, Lisa said, "Put your heels back on and I am going to give you a crash course in how to pull off being a lady in public and you can practice while I am getting dressed. First, things first, let's see you walk across the room." Once again, I donned my high heels and standing up awkwardly, I tried to move gracefully but found the skirt rather hobbled my walk. I turned around and she laughed at me, "You look like you have a stick up your butt. OK, this time take small steps, heel to toe, and place one foot directly in front of the other. That will give you a little sway in your step." I tried again and, although a bit jerky, soon found a rhythm. "That's better," Lisa offered. "Just relax and have some fun with this. Stick your beautiful chest out and be confident." She smiled at me as I practiced, "That's better, you look pretty foxy." I beamed at her compliment.

"Now one more thing. Take a seat and cross your legs" Lisa commanded. I did as I was told. "Pretty good, but everything needs to be graceful and hold your knees together as you sit down. Oh, and discretely pull your skirt down as you sit, I can see your stocking tops. Don't want to give the boys any ideas." With that, she said, "You passed the crash course and are ready for the real world."

Lisa grabbed her camera and told me to stand and model for her. Not really wanting pictures of me like this, I balked. Lisa gave me a hard look and said, "Stand, I'm taking these pics to convince you what a total beauty you are." She waved me up with her hand, and I stood. "Now, show me a smile Susie." With this I stuck out my tongue at her, and she said, "Come on, pretend you're a glamorous model on a photo shoot." When I hesitated, Lisa gave me that look again and dropped her voice, "Susie you will do what I ask you to do ... now smile."

Admonished and realizing that Lisa was enjoying this domineering role with me as her sex object, I shyly looked down and did some classic poses that I have seen models do ... like turning around and looking back at the camera and standing with one heel lifted behind me. Lisa clicked away. Finally, she handed me the camera and told me to check out the ravishing beauty. "That should prove you have nothing at all to worry about going out in public." And with that she started to get herself dressed.

In about 20 minutes, while I had another glass of wine to fortify my courage to go dressed like the hot blond in the pics, Lisa came out dressed in a very tight, gold beaded mini dress that was scooped so low that her impressive boobs nearly popped out. She had on 5-inch killer heels and gold dangling earrings to compliment the slutty look that I so enjoyed about her. Looking at her, it dawned on my she chose this look, which showed off her tits to perfection, to make sure she also got attention tonight ... maybe she was a bit concerned that I might draw the looks.

Lisa called for an Uber ride and we sat down to finish off the bottle of wine while we waited. Sensing my nervousness, she stroked my hand gently and reassured me, "Susie, hey I have to call you that tonight, this will be fun. Susie you look absolutely stunning and there's no way anyone would every know you have a little something extra tucked away in your thong. Besides we don't know anyone in this town. We'll just go out, grab a nice dinner and maybe a drink, and come home so I can ravish you." With that she grabbed some lipstick, mascara, and perfume, that she put in black clutch and handed to me. She grabbed a larger purse that hung from her shoulder.

Just then our Uber arrived. With Lisa coaxing me, "Okay, take small steps and stand tall, shoulder back and chest out," I followed her out the door to the awaiting car. The driver, an older man, must have thought he hit the jackpot watching these two sexy, young ladies get into his car. I practiced being ladylike as we settled in but realized how hard it was to keep my short skirt down while sitting. Lisa grabbed my hand. She told the driver our names, Lisa and Susie, and we were visiting from Phoenix for a night on the town. Lisa also mentioned that I had allergies and my throat was raspy, which was her idea to alleviate my anxiety of having to try and talk like a girl. Our driver couldn't stop complimenting us on how nice we looked. I thought to myself so far, so good.

We arrived at a nice Italian restaurant that had been recommended to us by the B&B. As luck would have it, the valet bounded over to my side of the car when we pulled in and opened the door for us. He must have enjoyed the site of two such lovely ladies because he smiled big time. "Okay, I can do this ...," I thought to myself. The valet was nice enough to take my hand in his. I slid my legs to the open door, trying to keep my knees together as much as I could. It wasn't easy because I had to lift my feet out of the car and I'm sure our smiling valet liked the quick look up my skirt. I thought I was doing okay however until I realized my skirt didn't really slide on the seat as I moved forward to exit the car. Instead, as the valet helped me out, my skirt bunched up, exposing my legs above the tops of my stockings and possibly my black thong as our gallant valet looked down on me. His eyes widened considerably. I turned red and quickly pulled the skirt down as I stood up and tried to move away quickly. Lisa, having come around from the other side of the car was very entertained by the whole thing. She grabbed my arm as we walked into the restaurant together, whispering, "I see Paris, I see France, I see Susie's underpants." I ignored her and walked in with as much dignity as I could muster.

Lisa stepped up to the front desk and said we had a 7:00 reservation for two. Moments later, we were escorted to a table in the middle of the dining room where I intently tried to sit down without flashing those around us. After getting situated, Lisa said, "Well isn't this fun?" and chuckled, adding, "I didn't know my Susie was such a little tease." I muttered, "Are you kidding, I should have never left our room. I might as well have lifted my skirt for the whole world to see ... how embarrassing." Lisa brushed it off, "So what, so the valet got an eyeful. You made is day." Then, in that take charge tone of voice she said, "Now lighten up Susie and have fun this. Stick those enticing boobs of yours out and show the whole world what a sexy woman you are."

I was going to stick my tongue out at her, but for reasons that may have to do with being totally out of my element, or simply taking on the role of being Lisa's submissive plaything, I smiled and playfully squeezed my fake breasts while looking at her, saying, "Oh, are you lusting after my boobs?" Lisa began laughing, because just then our waiter appeared and seemed to be speechless. Lisa, not missing a beat, "I think everyone in the restaurant is lusting for your boobs, don't you think so?" she added looking at our waiter.

Our poor waiter was tongue-tied, so Lisa bailed him out by asking for his name. The waiter regained his composure, smiled at us both, and introduced himself as Luke. Lisa said, "Well Luke, be a dear and bring me a mojito," and looking at me she said, "And a cosmo for the attractive lady with the lovely boobs." This time I did stick my tongue out at her but laughed as Luke walked away in a daze.

After Luke left Lisa added, "Did you notice how Luke couldn't take his eyes off of your cleavage?" I had noticed. It was a new experience; the waiter smiled at me and then broke eye contact and looked down at my breasts for what seemed like a long time, but probably only a few seconds. It was so obvious I almost laughed. So far of the two guys I'd run into, both had wantonly stared at my breasts. Now granted the poor guy in our hotel room saw me with these tits spilling out of my corset, but it was still strange having a guy just look down your top and stare.

The waiter quickly returned with our drinks. Hey, I never get that kind of service when I am out by myself. He carefully placed the girly drinks in front of us and leaning down a bit, he seemed to get a better view down our dresses. Lisa smiled as he did so and I followed suit. As he left, Lisa said, "Now you know what it's like to be checked out by guys," and she picked up her glass and toasted me, "To this vision of beauty sitting across from me. Thanks for being such a good sport. I'm having a gas." I clinked her glass and sipped on the colorful drink. The alcohol slid down my throat and I relaxed. I let out a long sigh, saying, "Well never in a million years did I expect to be going out on the town as your girlfriend ... and as a sultry blonde decked out in a dress, nylons and high heels. You are certifiably crazy Lisa and I must be too to go along with you." Sipping our drinks, Lisa pointedly asked, "Well isn't there a part of you that finds this wildly exciting? I know I do."

Considering this for a moment, I realized Lisa had hit it right on the head. "Yeah," I admitted, "I mean really, I have enjoyed this. And enjoy isn't the right word, it's exhilarating. It was very, I don't know, pleasurable having you put makeup on and dress me up. It's really exciting and really fun to be so tarted up and see how men react to a hot chick. And the boobs, my God, what an out of the body experience to look down and see my tits on display." Lisa held her glass up again, "I'll drink to that, they are very alluring ... in fact, you rock that dress Susie!" I smiled this time at her use of my pet name. This time it was my turn to say, "Thanks sweetie. You know Susie does feel so indescribably sexy." And glancing down, I dreamily said, "Wow, look at me in this tight little dress halfway up my thighs with these uber sexy high heels on my feet. Unreal doesn't begin to describe it, it's a rush!" Before I dished any more true confessions, however, the waiter returned and asked if we'd like another drink.

Lisa, getting bolder, said "Yes, Luke, two more please. It's my girlfriend Susie's birthday and we're going to celebrate." Always one to push the limits, she continued, "Doesn't she look absolutely delicious? Who knows, maybe we can find you later for a birthday kiss?" The waiter turned to me and stammered, "Oh yeah, Susie you look fantastic. Happy Birthday! I get off at 11 and would love to see you later." Okay, if this is how Lisa wanted to play this, I turned in my seat to face the waiter, smiled in what I hoped came off as a flirty look, and said in a low raspy voice, "Mmmm, sorry my voice is off, allergies, you know." And following a move I've seen before, I grabbed the locks of my hair and swirled it with my red talons in front of the lacy front of my dress. Luke's eyes were glued to my chest. "Luke, honey, I'm not sure we'll be around at 11, but it is tempting," I said in my best purring voice. "For now, though, be a dear and bring us two more Cosmos and the chicken salad as an entrée."

Watching Luke totally falling over me, Lisa was beaming at me and once he left gushed, "Well done Susie, I don't know if I could have wrapped that poor waiter around my pinkie like you just did. My compliments sweetie, you are learning fast." I drained the last of my drink, smiled and said, "Might as well flaunt it if you got it." We both laughed at the change that had come over me.

Luke waited on us hand and foot and I noticed the other couples dining nearby were a little peeved at how much time Luke spent at our table. He told us the next round of drinks was on the house for my birthday, served us dinner post haste, and generally flirted like crazy. I took it as a challenge and played right along. At one point, while he was lavishing attention on me, I moved around to face Luke better and casually crossed my legs. His eyes were glued on my legs as my dress rode up mid-thigh. No doubt he was thinking I was dressed and acting like a slut, and he just might get lucking tonight. While talking to him, I fiddled with the hem of my skirt gradually drawing it up until my stocking tops were showing. Luke seemed to enjoy the view and I noticed he adjusted his crotch as he walked away. Lisa and I were really enjoying the game.