City of Angels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured the smart thing to do was firmly remove Ron's hand, which was now stroking my nylon-clad leg, while acting like nothing was happening. Lisa grabbed her drink and encouraged all of us to raise their glasses. "To my darling Susie," Lisa said, "May this night be truly memorable." She winked at me and we all clinked glasses and downed our drinks. Lisa reached for Jeff's hand, "Now where were we ...," and carted him off to the dance floor.

I was miffed that Lisa was dancing with this guy Jeff and left me to make small talk to a guy trying to stick his hand up my dress. I couldn't tell him to shove off and sit there by myself, so I decided dancing was the preferrable option. I motioned to the dance floor, and he stood and escorted me, leading with his hand on my waist.

Dancing was a better way to fend off Ron, but the song ended rather quickly and as it turned out, the next song was a slow dance. Since Lisa and Jeff were still on the floor, we stayed for the next dance. I watched as Jeff grabbed Lisa and pulled her close while Ron opened his arms for me. I stepped closer until we were touching. He placed his hands on my hips and I reached around to hold him. Fortunately, he was a bit taller than me, even in my heels, so I could place my head on his shoulder instead of having to look at him while dancing. He was a good dancer and gently guided me into swaying to the music.

After getting into the routine, I let myself go, imaging I was like all the other foxy women in the arms of a man. I have to admit it was somewhat enjoyable being led in the dancing. Ron must have sensed that I let down my guard and wrapped his arms around me to pull me closer. As I looked out, I noticed Lisa was watching me while slow dancing with Jeff. He was holding her tight and rubbing her ass. She looked up at Jeff, smiled, and said something at which they laughed. Looking at me again, she moved her arms around Jeff's neck, and he took this as signal to kiss her while they danced.

Now this was getting out of hand and I was becoming more and more annoyed with Lisa. I mean here she was making out with another guy in front of me. Jeff was all over Lisa too. How pathetic is this, I thought. Here I am, dolled up as some blond bimbo slut, watching helplessly while some guy put the moves on my girlfriend. I was fuming. When I saw her look and smile at me again, I thought, "I'll show you, you little bitch." With that I demurely looked up at Ron and placed my arms around his neck.

After a moment's pause as we gazed at each other, Ron moved in to kiss me while pressing me close. He locked his lips onto mine and instantly probed my open lips with his tongue. At the same time, he began to caress my ass. I was in no place to stop what I had started so I let him kiss and grope me up while I held on to him. His roaming hands on my rear end found the garters and he whispered into my ear, "Mmmm, babe this is really sexy," and nuzzled me on the neck. There was no mistaking the bulge in his pants as he pulled me into him to resume kissing. I finally broke the kiss off and looked at Lisa, who was simply staring at me. I realized that Ron was still holding my tight and rubbing my ass after the music had stopped. I patted his shoulder and whispered, "Ron, the music's over. Let's sit down."

Ron steered me back to the table with an arm around my waist, like he owned me now. Lisa, already sitting next to Jeff at the table, looked at me and said, "My little Susie looks like she's enjoying herself." I rolled my eyes and smirked at her. Ron said something that I wasn't paying attention to, because at the same time he slipped his hand under my dress and was playing with the garter on my stocking. I couldn't quite slap his hand after that little passion scene on the dance floor that I started, so I grabbed his hand and headed for the dance floor again.

Thankfully the music was fast and loud and we didn't have to talk. Ron held my hand has we danced and was looking me up and down with a big smile. I smiled at him and realized that I was kind of enjoying this. Even though my feet were sore from prancing around on high heels, I liked Ron's admiring looks. Looking down at myself in a sexy dress and high heels and realizing that Ron was hot for me was a sensual overload. It was electric and I lost all self-consciousness about being on the dance floor.

Lost in these thoughts, I was unaware that Ron had steered me to the side of the dance floor facing his rowdy buddies at the bar. With a spin, he then positioned me so I was facing the bar, while holding my hands above my head. I looked out and saw that all the guys stopped talking and were staring at me. Ron dropped his hands to my hips and scootched in behind me, coaxing me into a swaying motion. I didn't know what to do, so I closed my eyes and just moved to the music. Even with my eyes closed, I could feel everyone's eyes on me since I was so clearly been shown off like a piece of meat. Ron snuggled closer and I could feel his erection pressing against my ass.

I was petrified and at the same time totally thrilled to be playing the part of Susie, a confident sexy, sultry woman showing off on the dance floor. While we continued to stand and sway, I opened my eyes in a dreamy way, smiled, and licked my lips ... as if coming on to each of the guys watching me. I raised my hands high again and exaggerated the swaying motion. Then I dropped my hands and slowly rubbed them on my hips and across my body, including a slow caress of my breasts. Ron's friends had gone suddenly silent and stared with undisguised lust. Sensing that I was into this exhibition of raw sexuality, Ron slowly moved his hands from my hips, following the curves of my waist to the underside of my breasts. As I leaned against him and pushed my ass into him, he began to gently fondle my tits as I closed my eyes again and moaned audibly.

This went on for what seemed like minutes but was probably just long enough so all his friends got to see Ron feeling me up. He turned me away from the bar where he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close and kissed me with passion. I sensed he was showing all his buddies that he could do whatever he pleased to this slut who seemed so hot to trot. As we continued to sway to the music he began rubbing my ass and grinding into me more than ever, almost humping me. Again, in a very surreal way, I saw myself as a desirable but slutty sex object and in that mindset I was enjoying this. While glancing over my shoulder I noticed that the rowdy group was staring at us and giving Ron a thumbs up.

Something was up so I looked over where Lisa was sitting and she had a wide-eyed look. She made a pointed downward glance several times that I couldn't understand. Realizing this, Lisa pointed at my backside so I moved my hand down to where Ron's hands were rubbing my ass. It dawned on me that Ron was inching the back of my dress up as he groped me. Reaching down further I was suddenly aware that he had managed to raise my dress to where my lower butt was exposed. He buddies had a front row seat as Ron lifted my dress and exposed my nylons, garters and black thong to them.

Although a moment ago I was enjoying being slutty and manhandled, this was too much. I didn't want to create a scene for fear of being discovered by Ron and, for that matter, the whole bar scene. I stepped back from Ron, pulled my dress back down and looked at him as sternly as I could. Ron laughed at me and shrugged like, what's the big deal. He was having a good time. Not knowing quite what to do, I simply pointed to our table and walked in that direction. Ron followed like an obedient puppy.

We returned to the table just when Jeff was putting the moves on Lisa. Lisa gave me an imploring look, that seemed to convey, "What has gotten into you?" I quickly drained a shot sitting in front of me, annoyed again to see my girlfriend with another guy while I was practically being undressed in public. Ron also downed a shot and immediately placed his hand on my thigh and began sliding it under my dress. He reached my garter and began playing with it as if he could do anything he wanted with me. Although I felt like throwing my drink in his face, I just smiled at him so as not to create a scene. I think he took that as a green light because he slowly raised the hem of my dress until my stocking tops were exposed and could almost see my underwear. I tried to push the dress down but he kept pulled the hem up again. He was looking down and admiring my legs when he leaned over and said, "There's nothing sexier than a woman wearing nylons," and he started to nuzzle my neck. I looked around and realized the guys at the bar were gawking and very much enjoying watching Ron pull up my dress to show my stockings.

"Ron," I whispered, "not here, people are watching," and I shifted position on my bar stool to try and pull my dress down. Sensing my legs parting slightly as I moved, Ron, deftly moved his hand between my legs and began stroking the inside of my leg, above the stocking tops. As I sat there uncomfortably trying to pretend nothing was happening, the guys at the bar were elbowing each other in a knowing way while they looked on. I was squirming a bit, trying to hold my thighs together but Ron managed to wiggle his hand another few inches up until it was resting against my panties. I'm sure his buddies thought he was fingering me in the chair. He smiled in a knowing way while looking at me and it seemed like he was trying to wiggle his little finger inside my thong. This caused me to panic and I knew this would definitely cause a scene if I didn't stop this right now. I pushed his hand away, got up, grabbed my purse, went to Lisa and said, "Come on Lisa dear, I think we need to fix our makeup," and pulled her in the direction of the Ladies Room.

We entered the Ladies Room and moved to the far side where we had some space to ourselves. I looked at Lisa and let out a big sigh, saying, "I don't know what the hell is going on." Lisa, thinking I might cry or something, hugged me and said in a hushed tone, "Hey, it's okay. I think things got a bit out of hand. I think I may have been tormenting you a little." I reacted, "A little? I thought you were going to go off with Jeff and leave me alone." Lisa shushed me, "No way, I think I just got worked up, what with the fun of transforming you into my beautiful Susie and seeing you out with me in public."

Lisa looked in my eyes, "You better believe I'm going home with you girl. Hey, let's do our lips and get out of here." With that I used a Kleenex to dab away the smudged lipstick and used Lisa's brand to freshen my lips. While smiling at me, she said "I'm going to have to get you a lacquer to cover your lipstick, so it won't smear while you're making out." I reached out and slapped her lightly, "That's not going to happen again ... I've had enough. Can we go home?" She said, "Yeah, let's ditch our boyfriends and get out of here." We left the restroom and proceeded to the elevator and lobby, where Lisa waved down at taxi.

After all the excitement, the ride back to our Inn was quiet. Lisa put her arm around me, pulled me to her shoulder, and stroked my hair. If the driver thought it was getting a lesbian scene, he was out of luck. I t was nice to be held after this crazy night out.

We made it to our room without any scenes and I was thrilled to be back. Lisa walked me to the mirror and stood next to me, we both stared at the attractive visions reflected back at us. "We make a nice lesbian couple, don't you think?" Lisa asked. I just nodded because this was still too unreal for me. Lisa took my hand and led me to the bed where she embraced and kissed me, very delicately at first and then with increasing passion. "This is fun," she said taking a breath, "I think it's about time I deflower my beautiful Susie."

She had me hold up my arms and gently pulled the dress over my head. She took a moment to caress my breasts, saying, "You really pulled off the look tonight, especially with these girls so well displayed. You had Jim and then Ron totally infatuated with you." I smiled, looking down at what still was an exciting sight, my fairly natural-looking boobs, and commented, "Yeah, now I know first hand what kind of hold these breasts have on guys. It's like they are in trance and I can't stop them from looking down my dress. I suppose if I was a real girl, I'd be offended ... but I liked it tonight when the men stared at my breasts. It was a thrill! Now I know what you live with all the time Lisa." While unzipping and stepping out her dress and cupping her perfect tits in her hands, Lisa said, "Poor me." We both laughed at that.

"Now it's time for my lesbian lover to use those pretty red lips and tongue on me," Lisa said while stepping out of her thong, falling back on the bed, and spreading her legs for me. Pullling me towards her, she purred, "Eat me, my little sex kitten." I nestled down between her legs and begin to gently rub Lisa's juicy pussy and clitoris with my fingers; fascinated as I watched my fingers with long red fingernails stroking her. I was mesmerized and went ever so slowly, alternatively teasing her with my tongue and fingertip. Oral sex with Lisa was entirely different in my new persona, I was enjoying giving her pleasure and feeling her passion grow. I began to lick and suck on her more intently as she moaned and thrust her pelvis in my face. She took hold of my blonde hair and pressed down harder as she went through a series of orgasms, finally letting go with a big moan.

After a moment to grab her breath, she pulled me on top of her, kissed me wildly, and said, "Wow, that was fantastic. You're a better lover as a woman than a man. I think I'm going to keep you dressed up as my pretty Susie all the time." We kissed sensually, and for some reason I was quite fine just making out. Susie, however, said, "I think it's about time we got you out of that tight thong and rescue your manhood." With that she pulled the thong down my legs, saying "Poor little guy. Been tucked away all night," and she gently pulled my penis out, kissing and licking it, as it sprung to attention. Lisa looked up at me, smiled, and softly said, "Little Susie's neglected clitty need some tender loving care," and proceeded to lovingly kiss the head and slowly swallow its entire length. Lisa slowly took me in and out of her luscious mouth while reaching behind me and stroking my anus with her fingers. I was building into a climax when Lisa abruptly pulled away, laid me back on the bed and pushed her way on top of me. With a lustful look, Lisa said, "My darling Susie needs to get fucked now." While on my back, she opened up my legs and pulled them to either side of her hips, saying, "This is what your dance partner Ron wishes he was doing right now." She reached her hands down to my crotch and directed my erect penis to her wet pussy and rubbed in on her clit for a while. This was an awkward position to enter her, so she hiked my legs into the air to give her a better angle to take me in. She had positioned me like a woman, legs spread and extending upward, and she not only took me in, but she began moving up and down on me.

"Susie baby you were so naughty with Ron tonight. Allowing him to pull your dress up in front of all those guys and playing with your beautiful boobs. I'll bet he's wishing he could be laying on top of you now, having his way with you like I am," Lisa purred. She went on, "And who could blame him? You had just the right kind of innocent and slutty look that had so many of the guys at the bar lusting after you." And with that she grabbed my hands and pinned them down on the bed above my head saying, "You are a little cock teaser ... did you like arousing all those guys?," while humping me harder.

I surrendered to the moment and basked in this very submissive position I was in. From where I lay, it was easy to imagine I was a sexy, but totally slutty woman being taken on the bed. As I glanced down, I saw my natural-looking breasts jiggling with the rhythmic motion of Lisa's thrusts. Looking up, I saw my nylon-clad legs and sexy CFM heels up in the air. While Lisa moved up and down with her hips, she looked at me and kept saying, "Ohh Susie, you're so hot ... such a good fuck." I think we both reached a climax at the same time because she let out a guttural moan right when I convulsed.