City of Churches - The OWLS Club Pt. 02

Story Info
A building purchased and an offer too good to refuse.
4.7k words
4.43
2.4k
2

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
351 Followers

The continuing story of the OWLS Club.

You don't have to have read the original OWLS Club to appreciate this new storyline. It isn't similar to the original.

It is a mystery, there is murder, some gore and violence and some sex between consenting adults, who happen to be over 18, gay and women. You will notice some old familiar names and many new ones. This chapter will jump around a little bit as it brings 3 different stories together. Enjoy the ride.

A word of warning, the story starts to get a little dark, so if you are sensitive to such things, 'look away now'.

I will dabble with some accidental incest at some point during the story, I don't know if this will be as long as the original OWLS Club but it will be just as interesting. I hope you enjoy the journey.

That same morning the purchase of the Grote Street property was concluded, Cynthia Ambrose took a call while catching up on the TV news from overnight. Her friend and confidant Myrtle Gibbs asked to catch up for lunch. Nothing unusual in that the girls normally caught up once or twice a week, but it was unusual they weren't meeting down at the OWLS Club, but in some out-of-the-way place on the other side of the city, strange but not totally out of order for Myrtle her job did take her to strange places. There was someone she wanted Cynthia to meet an old friend from Canberra.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Erica and Evie were so happy to hear the news of the purchase of the property just out the back corner of their 'Mylk Bar' and couldn't wait for the work to begin.

Kathleen had her arm around Michelle hugging her enjoying in the delight of her friends, even though the sale went through mainly due to who Kathleen Ambrose was and the wealth she and her family had acquired over the years, this was a joint venture between friends with the hope of starting a national and then an international set of clubs strictly for women and mainly for those who wish to remain anonymous. She still got a warm fuzzy feeling, to see others enjoying the same thrill as she gets when a plan comes together.

Michelle looked at both Evie and Erica, so different, but so in love and so married, she looked into her Mistress's eyes and told her, "I love how they are, you know, so married,"

"Our time will come my love, be patient," She replied.

The bottle of expensive French champagne was consumed with ease before Kathleen realised she had yet to inform her family of their latest addition, she knew they will want to have a look-see. She excused herself and took her phone from her handbag and rang her bigger, older brother. She pressed his name as BB in her contact list, and it rang, she looked at the time and knew he would be off the golf course by now and in the 19th hole, hopefully still not under the weather too far.

He picked up on the third ring, and answered, "Hi Kathy, what's happening?"

"HI big brother, that deal in the city went through on time, .... Yes our first offer 3.75, we will have Mia and her crew getting set up on Monday, do you want to have a look-see? Erica Wilson is handling the drawings as per usual, yes that's the one with the 2 Es" She replied to his question about their business partner.

"Kathy, have you heard from Cynthia today?" He asked out of the blue, with a hint of concern in his voice.

"No, why" she replied.

"She was going to talk to you about something or someone, she had some silly idea she wanted to talk over with you," he continued.

"Well she'll catch up with me soon enough I am sure," They ended their call. All of the family business was handled by her and she had a lot of leeway to do as she pleased, the financial returns for everyone had been quite fruitful.

She rang her sister-in-law's number and waited for it to be picked up. It rang out. She thought for a second and rang the club in Port Adelaide, the phone was picked up before the third ring. A woman's warm voice answered in a professional but welcoming tone.

"The Owls club, Natasha speaking, how may I help you?"

"Hi Tasha, it is Kathleen can you put me through to the duty manager please?"

There was a short delay before a voice answered, "Hi Kathleen it's Lorraine here,"

"Hi Lorri, can you see if Cynthia is still there,"

Errrr Kathleen, NO she hasn't been in all day!" Came the answer straight away.

Kathleen had a strange troubled look on her face. Michelle was engaged in a deep conversation with Evie over who was the prettier actress, Maggie Grace or India Eisley while Erica listened in with a blank look on her face. The names meant nothing to her. If they were arguing over Sandra Bullock or Julia Roberts she could have participated. Michelle looked to her lover for support and stopped mid-sentence.

"What is the matter Kathy?" she asked. "Est-ce que tout va bien?" [Is everything alright?]

"Yes it's nothing, it's just Cindy isn't picking up, a bit strange for her," She told her young lover.

Michelle could see the wheels turning in Kathleen's head, instinct told her to be concerned. She held on to the hand of her friend Evie, who gave it a little squeeze.

Kathleen put a forced smile on her face and told everyone to drink up. Erica went and collected another bottle from her private stock, and the four talked about their new project. How it will take shape and how popular it will become to the younger business set and city dwellers. Michelle went and sat close to her life partner, resting a hand on her leg, just a simple loving touch to say, I am here.

They drank another bottle of champagne and were quite happy when they decided to pull stumps and head home.

She turned to her friend and asked if she could leave her car where it was, she got a nod and a smile, then turned to Michelle and instructed her to organise an Uber lift home. She then rang her brother again.

The phone was answered straight away. "Is she home yet?" She asked.

"Not yet, but she rang me, she got tied up with Myrtle in some fundraising meeting for refugees or something, she just lost track of the time." Kathleen took a deep breath,

"She will probably ring me when she sees my missed call. All's well hey," She responded.

They hung up.

She turned to her friends and smiled, "no dramas, she got tied up and lost track of time," and as she said that she looked at Michelle who couldn't contain herself and giggled.

Their friends looked at them and asked "What is so funny?"

"Nothing," said Kathleen and wagged her finger at Michelle.

Michelle burst out laughing and told everyone, "Cindy aime être attachée et avoir les yeux bandés quand elle est au club, beaucoup de gens ont été avec elle, mais elle dit qu'elle n'a aucun désir pour les femmes." [Cindy loves being tied up and blindfolded when she is at the club, many people have been with her, but she says she has no desire for women.]

Kathleen gave her the blackest of looks and continued to wag her finger at her but smiled.

"She used to be my harshest critic not so long ago, we didn't have any civil words for years, but when Emily came out and we built the OWLS Club and everything that went with it, the guns and wine, those damned gemstones and those paintings, well she and I saw each other in a new light, some give and take from both of us so things have changed," She told them. "Now when she says she is tied up doing something, she gets reminded of being tied up,"

They all smiled and the two younger girls could see the funny side of it all.

"Fortunately, it flies over the head of my big brother." They said their good nights as their Uber driver arrived, "I will call you tomorrow Erica, so we can arrange for work to start and map out our schedule and I can pick my car up, are you sure it is going to be OK where it is?"

Erica told her to leave the key for it in case they have to move it or Evie wants to take it for a spin.

Turning to Evie she told her "If you want to drive it, do so, but you pay for all the speeding and parking fines," Kathy informed her.

"Ohhhh can I really drive it?" She asked and before Kathy could reply Erica chimed in, "NO, I've been in a car when you're driving, young lady,"

Michelle kind of laughed as she looked at her Mistress, come lover, come unofficial fiancée.

"Devrais-je leur dire comment vous conduisez Kathy?" [Should I tell them how you drive Kathy?]

They all looked at Kathleen who stood bemused looking at Michelle, "You do realise we all speak French darling, don't you?" And all four of them burst into laughter.

Michelle shrugged as is her way and replied "Oui bien sûr," [Yes, of course]. Then looked at them all with a pout on her lips. Kathleen gave her backside a playful slap and ushered her out into the waiting car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cynthia met with Myrtle for lunch, they greeted each other as friends do, a little peck on their cheeks. The restaurant was an Asian one, very downbeat and dreary looking but busy enough for early in the week. "What is so good about this place?" Cynthia asked.

"I'm not too sure, Tilley picked it."

"And who is this Tilley?" Came the question.

"A special friend, high up in Canberra," Myrtle replied. "She is passing through and I thought it would be good for you two to say hello to each other," That wasn't entirely true as it was the Matron, Tilley McMahon, who asked specifically to meet Cynthia Ambrose of the Ambrose family.

"I see, and she is also of a certain persuasion?" Cindy asked.

Myrtle just smiled and told her friend that she would have to find out for herself. "Myrtle, you do know I am not into women don't you?"

Myrtle just looked at her with her wides wide open, "Of course, I do sweetie," Her phone vibrated on the table next to her and a text message came through. 'My car will collect you two in five minutes, be out the front.' Myrtle stood up and spoke to the waiter and told Cindy they were leaving.

Cynthia looked confused, grabbed her handbag and followed her friend out onto the footpath, "What's going on Myrtle?"

"Not sure but Tilley will explain when we get to where we are going," She was told.

On cue, a large black limousine pulled up at the designated time and a smartly dressed young man got out of the car and opened the rear door for them. The earpiece didn't go unnoticed by Cynthia. Myrtle eased herself across to the other side of the vehicle as Cindy got in, the windows were blackened and the car was cool in the warm summer's heat.

Cindy lent into Myrtle and whispered, "He is rather nice on the eye,"

"Yes, if you are into nice young men, I'm not mind you but to each their own. Don't you have one of those at home?"

"Yes, the same variety but an older model, I think I have worn him out over the years," They both laughed, quietly. Myrtle hit a button and a dividing window came up between the driving section and the girls in the back, it too was black.

Cynthia was impressed, even with all their wealth, the Ambrose family, was mainly low-keyed about being flashy, it was instilled into them all that you shouldn't flaunt it.

The limousine rode smoothly along a busy road, they were unsure where they actually were in Adelaide. The car slowed and pulled into an underground carpark, they knew it was underground due to the incline. They couldn't see the many safeguards that were in place. There were three sets of alligator teeth down the incline, along with two sets of concrete and steel bollards set in the driveway, before arriving at an electronically controlled 'live' gate.

The car stopped and waited, they quietly heard a tap on the divider, Myrtle lowered the partition and the young man asked them both to lower their windows and look into a camera outside the vehicle, which they did.

Once that was done, the 'nice young man' smiled at them and said it was ok to continue. The girls closed their windows as the car moved off. It took them to a concrete block in the center of the carpark, their doors were opened and the women stepped out. They were escorted in through a single wooden-looking door, there were no markings anywhere to be seen.

It was an empty stairwell or what looked like an empty stairwell, Tilley McMahon appeared from behind the stairs smiled at them and hugged Myrtle and then looked at Cynthia and held her hand out to her and said, "You must be Cynthia Ambrose, so very pleased to meet you. Sorry about the cloak and dagger stuff, but it is better this way."

She took them back behind the staircase, and in through another solid-looking door, which opened into a foyer of sorts, a lift was waiting for them. It was small, only big enough for a maximum of four people. The doors closed and it felt like they weren't moving at all, when in fact they were being moved to the 25th floor of a glass office tower, it was silent and smooth and when it came to a halt the doors opened onto a busy, noisy office space. The room was filled with the noise of over a hundred people typing on keyboards, looking at large screens of satellite images, these people were working flat out, heads down and tails up. Tilley pointed to a conference room off to their right and they followed her. Once inside, she closed the door and pulled the Venetian blinds closed.

"Food first of all, how hungry are you both? It is the least I can do considering I invited you both to lunch,"

Tilley picked up an internal phone and asked for lunch to be brought in. Within minutes there was a knock on the door and a small smorgasbord was delivered. As the lunch staff were leaving a distinguished-looking army officer walked in, closed the door behind him and locked it. Tilley stood and introduced General Sir Alfred Higgins, head of a small division attached to the signal corps, she told them. This is his operation here.

He removed his cap and thanked the ladies for meeting with him. He shook their hands.

Cynthia looked stunned, in her mind she was meant to be having lunch with her friend Myrtle and a friend of hers from Canberra. Now here she was somewhere in a city tower block with an army general in a locked room and she doesn't have the faintest idea why. What on earth would they want with her?

General Higgins commenced while snacking on some food, "Pardon me but I haven't eaten all day, ladies, later today the Ambrose family are going to purchase a property in the city," he told them. Cindy's jaw dropped, "How could you possibly know that, whatever your name is again?" asked Cindy. "Nothing has been agreed to yet!"

He smiled, took another cherry tomato and when he finished it, he told her, "I just know,"

"Mrs Ambrose, I can only tell you so much, and a lot of which I can tell you, you can't tell anyone else. I know it all sounds like a James Bond movie, but it isn't anything like that. Mrs Ambrose, or may I call you Cynthia?"

"Cindy is fine,"

"Cindy, we need you to help us, we being the Government. There is a matter of some delicacy that requires us to have a home for a couple of our people. Your new building is ideally located in the city, and the top floor could be converted into a nice home for them for a short while. Now we can't or won't pay you for it, it's outside of our budget, but I am reliably informed that your family have two warehouses in Port Adelaide that the defence dept will lease from you at your going rate, no questions asked. We also know that your sister-in-law handles your family's business matters but her association with a certain young French woman excludes us from approaching her directly. Hence, here we all are."

Cynthia looked dumbfounded. She had never taken an interest in the family business it had always been left to her husband Terry and Kathleen. She looked at Myrtle and then at Tilley, before returning her gaze to the General.

She took a deep breath, "I am not sure how I could explain my sudden interest in the family business, and then to land a government contract and put it into Kathy's lap is totally out of the picture, she knows I am not set up for such things,"

The general smiled and nodded, "Of course Cindy, the contract is the easy part, all we need you to do is get them to build us a nice safe apartment at the top of their Grote Street address and leave the rest to us. If you could have it ready by or within six weeks, that would be perfect,"

Cynthia was nodding her head, but completely unsure how she would manage such a thing.

"Good," said the General. "I'll start the ball rolling in Canberra and you let Myrtle know how you are getting on with everything. Now I will leave you ladies to enjoy your afternoon and your lunchtime snacks."

He shook Myrtle's hand and looked at Cynthia, "Thank you again, Cindy," he turned to Tilley and told the Matron, "Put stage two into operation."

With a slight nod, he left the room.

They all sat there in silence. Cindy felt both excited and a little bewildered.

Tilley started the conversation off by asking "What do you girls get up to during your 'book club' meetings? Have you actually read any good books lately?"

Myrtle smiled and said the meetings had been quite fun of late, "Ever since we have used the club with all their wonderful librarians,"

"Oh," said the Matron, "We have a few here, who love to read," as she stood and walked to the window separating them from the busy workspace. She opened the blinds just a smidgen, so they could see out but others couldn't see in. Both Myrtle and Cynthia joined her at the window. Cindy found herself wedged between the two public servants, each feeling her backside.

Cindy's breathing changed, as she tried to extract herself from their grasp. She told them, "I'm not gay, you understand,"

"Yes we understand that," Tilley said "Do you see that redhead over there, Elizabeth is her name, I am told she isn't gay either,"

Myrtle looked at the pool of busy women working away. "Who is that coloured woman over there by the photocopier," she asked as she slowly started to raise Cindy's dress, inch by inch, they could both hear Cindy's breathing getting deeper and slower. They felt her legs give her emotions away as they parted a little.

"That is Celina, she is on loan to us from the Americans," she replied, "A spicy little fruity number, very tasty," The Matron told them.

Cindy was getting weaker as her dress rose up to her behind and Myrtle slide her fingers into her knickers, Tilley then stood behind Cindy, and started whispering into her ear, "I'm told you like it rough and anonymous, just like I want to deliver it, now pick one to join us bitch," as she hooked her thumbs into Cynthia's knickers and dragged them down and told her to step out of them, she did.

Tilley put her foot between Cindy's feet and knocked them apart, wider and wider, as she let her hands find her moist hairy mound and her tight rosebud. She bite on her ear lobe and told her "Your last chance, which one,"

Cynthia was breathing hard now and almost panting as she said, "The Blonde with those big tits,"

"That's Bianca, she loves it dishes it out as well, you have chosen wisely Cynthia, now kiss me you bitch,"

"But I'm not gay, you understand," as she put her hand around the back of the Matron's head and pulled her into a kiss of pure unadulterated lust.

The Matron's finger found her mound and then her entrance as Cindy started to thrust her hips onto the Matron's fingers.

Myrtle started to undress Cynthia from behind, unzipping her dress and she let it drop as far as it could, then she wet her index finger and placed it at Cindy's rear entrance and let her thrusting ease it into place for them.

It wasn't long before her moaning became louder as her body told them she was about to orgasm. She did, she shook and she grabbed hold of the Matron for support as her legs gave way.

Arking
Arking
351 Followers
12