City of Churches - The OWLS Club Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help me, Myrtle," Said Tilley, "In through that door there." The door opened into a spacious bedroom, a place where Matron could stay and entertain her guests or colleagues after work.

They laid Cynthia on the bed and helped her become naked, Tilley then picked up a phone and dialled a four-digit number and when it was answered, she told Bianca to come and join them in her private suite. Myrtle and Tilley stood to one side as the blonde, big titted, Bianca entered the room. She stood at the foot of the bed and started to disrobe, each button on her blouse was undone slowly and for effect. She allowed her white silk blouse to remain open as she lowered the zipper of her black pencil-thin dress then she undid the button to release her dress. She let it slide down her trim body, her thigh-high stockings didn't need a garter belt and she put her long slim fingers into the waistband of her plain white bikini thong, a hand on either hip as she took them down for Cynthia. There before her eyes stood, a natural blonde woman, just in her plain lacy bra. Cynthia laid back on the bed, opening her legs for her new companion, as Bianca reached behind herself and unhooked her bra, she eased her shoulders forward to catch the bra and hide her bosoms. She smiled at Cindy as she took each boob in each hand and brought the nipple to her own mouth, using the tip of her tongue to wet each in turn. Cindy moaned aloud.

Bianca crawled onto the bed and slowly up the body of the 68-year-old Cynthia, she was excited all over again as she watched the swaying bosoms of the naturally blonde young woman, then watched as she put a leg in between her own, pulled her backside off of the bed to make certain their contact was complete as she settled her mound onto Cynthia's. Once again Cindy started to use her hips to gain some traction against the blonde woman's wet thigh. Their bodies were melting into one another's as she felt the rising tide from deep inside herself.

Tilley whispered to Myrtle and she started to get undressed. Tilley went to a cupboard and then handed Myrtle a strap-on vibrating dildo. Myrtle stepped into it and Tilley adjusted it for her, Tilley kept hold of the remote control, she tried it and Myrtle cried out in pleasure, "Oh YES"

The Matron smiled and asked her friend, 'Does it work OK?"

Myrtle was still giggling and holding her stomach when she said yes.

Tilley went up to Bianca and kissed her while pinching her nipples hard. "You love that don't you my blonde slut"

Bianca threw her head backwards and moaned in delight as she thrust harder onto Cindy's leg and mound.

"On your back bitch I want to see how my new straight friend here loves to eat a real vanilla pussy Come on Cindy darling, get that big fat ass around her so we can fill it for you and you can taste a real blonde," Cynthia blushed but was eager to see if this blonde did taste as good in real life as they did in her fantasies.

Cynthia pulled the young blonde down the end of the bed so that her own rear end was almost level with the end of the bed. She then pushed her legs apart and bent her knees as she pushed them back into her tits, she lowered her mouth onto the wet mound and let her tongue find the groove she wanted to taste. She quickly got into a steady rhythmic motion slowly easing her tongue deeper and deeper into the younger woman. She felt a cold sensation on her rosebud and knew it was a lubricant, so was expecting penetration soon, and it happened almost instantly, first, she felt the tip and a pair of hands on her hips and then she felt it pushing into her rear end, she moaned, it felt good, she could feel it slowly filling her anus. She took her hand and worked two fingers into Bianca as she took hold of her hidden pearl. The blonde woman was thrashing about, grabbing Cynthia by her hair and holding her against her mound

Yelling "HARDER, do it Harder, faster now, OH yes, yes, more, do me, bite me, I want to cum, make me cum,"

The Matron was at her side, still pinching her nipples and using the remote control with some skill, slowly at first then increasing the speed as she brought the speed to its highest setting, she could hear both Myrtle and Cynthia in their throws of orgasmic bliss, she put the remote to one side then got hold of two alligator clips from her bedside table slapped each of Bianca's teats harder still, pinch one, pulled it out and applied the clip. The scream was loud and Cynthia thought the whole of Adelaide would have heard her, but in fact, no one did expect those in the room and those recording the action.

"Stop your moaning girl, I have only just begun with you," She told her.

She then did the same to the other and her screams were real, intense, as Cynthia bite down on her clit as she rose off the bed and came in an almighty roar. The Matron flicked each clip, released them kissed Bianca and told her what a good girl she is. The orgasm flowed onto Cynthia's face and she revelled in it, sucked in as much as she could and wanted more. As Myrtle fucked her ass with such vigour, she was asking, pleading to be released.

The Matron went over to Myrtle and kissed passionately, then she turned the vibrator off and instructed her to dismount the new 'straight' play friend they have found.

Bianca was laying on the bed crying, holding onto her boobs, Tilley laid next to her and kissed her gently, "How would you rate Cindy?" She said loud enough for no one to hear.

She whispered back, "7.5/10 but with some guidance, she could be a lot of fun," Then she went on and said, "Those clips hurt you know,"

"Yes I know, they are meant to," She was told. She kissed her again and patted her pussy as she dipped her finger into her folds and smiled at her. "Good Girl,"

She went over to Cynthia, kissed her once more and held her chin with her forefinger and thumb and told her while smiling at her and looking into her eyes, "When you are with me, I don't want to hear any of this "but I'm straight' bull shit, understood sweetheart?"

Cynthia blushed and then nodded.

12