City of Churches - The OWLS Club Pt. 03

Story Info
The new building begins, Cynthia asserts herself.
7.3k words
4.76
2.5k
2

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
352 Followers

City of Churches -- Pt 03

The continuing story of the OWLS Club.

You don't have to have read the original OWLS Club to appreciate this new storyline.

This is a slow burn, I feel it is important for you to get to know these characters, so in this chapter, you will find a lot of boring day-to-day talking, something we all do with our chosen loved ones. Some may find it too boring and non-essential but, believe me as I tell you, it is important you get attached to them.

It is a mystery, there is murder, some gore and violence and some sex between consenting adults, who happen to be over 18, gay and women. You will notice some old familiar names and many new ones. This chapter will jump around a little bit as it brings 3 different stories together. Enjoy the ride.

A word of warning, the story starts to get a little dark from here on in, so if you are sensitive to such things, 'look away now'.

Cynthia Ambrose smiled as she lay there watching the big bosomed natural blond woman slowly dress, she held her arms out for Myrtle to join her on the bed, Myrtle smiled and lay next to her long-time friend and part-time lover.

Tilley McMahon sat in a chair also watching the two women on the bed, how they fondled each other, innocently but warmly and affectionately. She thought to herself, 'you silly girl Myrtle, you have fallen in love'.

Bianca, the big-bosomed naturally blonde girl finished dressing and stood next to the Matron, she held out her hand, and the older woman kissed it stood up and felt under her dress and she wasn't wearing her underwear. The Matron smiled once more and held out her hand. Bianca handed over her thong to her Mistress.

"Good Girl, now get back to work and send Celina into my office please," The Matron got up and kissed each of the women on the bed and told them to get dressed and her car will take them where they each need to go.

The Matron left her private suite and went directly to her office, she sat down and pressed a button on the corner of her desk which unlocked the door. She went to a cabinet, pulled the second drawer open and hit a trigger that turned off a silent alarm and a small hinged cupboard opened, behind which was hidden her secret safe. She put the code into her phone and the safe opened. She took a file and opened it on her desk, it was marked top secret 'OPERATION FALLING LEAVES'.

There was a knock on the door, The Matron waited deliberately, while she read the opening paragraph.

[The following operation must be concluded no later than 00:01 01/10/23. The Major will operate alone, the contact must be dependable and dispensable.]

"Come in," She said

Celina Baldworst came in and was told to close the door. The Matron got up and closed the blinds on both the window overlooking the parklands and then the internal window looking out at the workroom. In addition the all the glass being bulletproof, the blinds were also reflective so anyone trying to eavesdrop couldn't.

The Matron closed the file on her desk as she instructed the woman to sit down. She then folded her hands on the desk looking into the eyes of the American 'on loan' from the FBI to the AFP. The Matron was uncomfortable with people she hadn't vetted herself. Celina's record was immaculate, as you would expect, but she wasn't mixing with her colleagues as the Matron had hoped.

She smiled at her and told her, "There is an opportunity for some casual field work Celina, are you up for it?"

"Casual field work ma'am," came the reply.

Now the Matron wasn't used to being questioned by subordinates and she thought answering a question with a question shows the person as being uneducated. But she was an American and she was only here on temporary fulfilment. She let the question go and then continued.

"You will be required to meet a contact at a specific time and place, it will be dangerous, and you will be armed. I notice your last session at the range was over a month ago, step it up to weekly and get your average beyond the 98.5 you currently are. Understood?"

She sat there looking into the American's eyes, holding her gaze. A stare-off, of sorts. Celina held her pose and sat there quietly. The two women across a desk, a test of wills, in a strange kind of way. One that the Matron doesn't lose never has and never will. She has a strong personality. Celina blinked and said, "Yes ma'am, I understand,"

"What are you working on at the moment?"

"The Southern Ocean contact ma'am,"

The Matron knew what she was doing and where she was at with it. She felt it important to keep her staff on their toes. "Hand that off with the current data on the Myers girl as well, to your supervisor, this afternoon. Then get some gun practice in,"

"Ma'am, with all due respect, shouldn't this be a volunteer situation?" She asked.

The Matron looked up and told her, "Yes, I suppose it should be, in that case, thank you for volunteering. You are volunteering aren't you?"

The silence between the two, across the desk, was almost auditable.

"Yes ma'am, I am," She answered. Knowing that she couldn't do otherwise without it appearing negatively in her file. She could see it being recorded as thus. 'Given ample opportunity to expand her skills base but lacked the initiative to accept those opportunities'.

The Matron smiled at her, not out of warmth but more in satisfaction. "Good Girl, now off you go now and hand over your current assignment and get that shooting average up to scratch."

Celina smiled as she rose and said "Thank you, ma'am,"

As she got to the door the Matron stopped her and said. "Celina, don't let me down,"

Celina looking over her shoulder said "No ma'am and thank you, ma'am," she closed the door behind her. Inside she was boiling with rage but had to control her emotions. It was her emotions that got her 'transferred' to this Australian operation, not one she would have enthusiastically volunteered for. Fucking Australians she thought to herself.

The Matron watched her return to her workspace as she wet her lips. She tried to push her lecherous thoughts to the back of her mind. She too had work to do.

Cynthia and Myrtle finished dressing and wondered how they should return to the carpark. The only way they knew was to go back the way they came.

They went back to the conference room and had some more snacks, before straightening up and leaving the room. They walked briskly back to the entrance where the lift was, entered it and found it had no buttons to select a floor. The doors closed and as quietly as they arrived they returned to the carpark basement.

They exited and went back through the solid plain looking door into the stairwell. They then walked back out into the carpark, as they opened the last door, the nice good looking young man with the radio earpiece on, smiled at them, opened the rear door and closed it for them once they were secured inside.

Once their escort got in, Myrtle told the driver to drop her back at her office. Cynthia told them that she will be dropped at the OWLS Club in Port Adelaide, not thinking if they would know where it was or not. She got no inquisitive response.

She rang her sister-in-law to arrange a meeting. It rand for several minutes before going to her voicemail, she left a short message, "Hi Kathleen, can you ring me when you get a moment please, nothing urgent and no dramas," she ended the call.

The car was smooth and silent, Cynthia rested a hand on her friend's leg, she turned to Myrtle and asked, "How do we do this, Just a simple phone call,"

"Yes, I think so, the big question to be asked is can Mia and co get it done within the time frame," While they were talking the escort hit a button and the divider between the two sections within the car, rose and blackened out. They weren't sure if it was because he and the driver wanted to speak privately or if they felt the girls needed to speak in private.

Kathleen Ambrose returned her call a short time later, just as Myrtle was being delivered to her office.

"HI Cindy, sorry I couldn't take your call, I was finishing something in the kitchen. And what is on your mind?" She asked.

Cynthia replied, "I was wondering if I can get involved in the city project?"

"Certainly you can I am meeting with the two Es, and my Erica to discuss the layout she has proposed. Come join us, tomorrow in the city at 11 am. Park in the alleyway around the back of the Mylk Bar,"

"Excellent," answered Cynthia, "I'll see you there then,"

They exchanged their goodbyes and hung up. Michelle was listening to Kathy's part of the conversation and just shrugged her shoulders.

Kathleen looked at her young unofficial fiancée, dressed in a T-shirt that just reached her backside. "You look so sexy dressed like that," She told her.

Michelle looked over her shoulder, "It is good you still find me sexy, no?"

Kathleen looked at her without saying a word as Michelle left the office in their home, she stopped at the door and flicked her T-shirt up to show her lover that she wasn't wearing anything underneath, then ran off to the kitchen. She called back to her partner, "Kathy, do you want me to make you some of my special coffee?"

"Yes please baby," came a reply from the other end of the house,

Michelle's special coffee comes with a warning, only to be drunk after midday and before 6 pm unless you want to be awake all night. It is strong and comes blended with some of Kathleen's top choice whisky. When she makes the coffee the whisky content is not a measured quantity but rather depends on how low it is in the bottle. If the bottle is full you get more, if it is almost empty you make do with a lot less. Kathy was lucky, the bottle of what Kathy calls her cheap stuff, The Balvenie, it's still over a hundred dollars a bottle, was full so the measure was generous. Kathy does enjoy a tipple with friends. The really good stuff is hidden away from the prying eyes of her big brother, who loves to raid her well-stocked liquor cabinet.

Michelle cannot tell you if the whisky her lover has hidden away is any good or not, she knows Kathy pays a lot of money for it but that doesn't mean anything to her. She has tasted some terrible wines that are overpriced in her short lifetime. Being the mischievous young woman she is, she knows how to push her lover's buttons. The Glenfiddich 30-Year-Old Single Malt is over fifteen hundred dollars a bottle and comes in a special box. Michelle removed the unopened bottle from the box and hid it away from Kathy, she then left the box on the kitchen bench. She used the 'ordinary' whisky for the coffee and put it back in the cabinet before calling out to her lover, "Coffee is made," She then planted herself on a kitchen stool and set her phone up to record the reaction.

She and her two closest friends Emily and Evie are always trying to outdo each other on their TikTok accounts to see if they can match or better each other by embarrassing their partners and heaven forbid get a video that goes viral.

In Michelle's mind, her plan was complete.

Kathy came down to the kitchen while Michelle was pretending to read the Fringe Program, to see if she could get a date night for them. Kathy came in and grabbed the small mug of coffee. She was taken by surprise the first time Michelle made it but not any longer. She took a sip and it was smooth. She turned to her partner and asked what she was looking at, Michelle explained, it was for their date night.

"What date night?" Came the reply.

"Our date night," Michelle responded.

"Oh, and when is this date night?" Kathy asked as she leaned back and spied the box on the bench. She stopped, put the coffee down and placed her hands on the kitchen island where Michelle had the program opened. Her breathing became short and deep.

Then in a high-pitched raised voice, she screamed "Michelle, what have you done?"

Michelle innocently looked up with large full eyes, "What Kathy?"

"That whisky is $1500.00 a bottle and you don't put it in fucking coffee, gawd help you girl, I hid that away so there would be no fucking stuff ups,"

"It is just whisky, I thought the other one was your expensive drink, it is only whisky darling," Michelle replied keeping a straight face.

Kathy went pacing about the kitchen waving her arms about. Trying hard not to explode.

Kathy was muttering now, "only whiskey she says, fifteen hundred dollars.......Michelle and you opened it and put it in fucking coffee,....................for crying out loud,"

She slapped her hands down onto the bench next to the box and saw it move. She was panting and raving. Then she turned to face Michelle who had her phone up to her face and laughing at her, recording every emotion.

"You bitch, you little bloody bitch," she screamed at her. She reached for the box picked it up and shook it, and then looking directly into the phone while smiling but trying not to, said, "I blame you, Emily Ambrose, you are teaching her so many bad habits. You too Evie, just you 3 wait I will have my revenge and from now on bloody TikTok is banned in my house," The phone was turned to face Michelle who ran away from her lover to their bedroom and closed the door, laughing all the way. Then talking into the video she was making saying, "got you good this time,"

After another 5 minutes had passed Kathy called out to Michelle, "You can come out now, I have calmed down, I promise you,"

"No I know you, you will slap my backside won't you,"

"Oh yes I will," She replied.

"Do you promise," Michelle asked and giggled.

"Yes, but with love and caring my love," Kathy taunted her, "But if you don't come right now I will pick a show for our date night without you," Knowing how much Michelle's taste in entertainment was so different to hers, she knew that would entice her out and as soon as she had finished speaking the sound of racing feet came down the hallway.

"No, let us do it together," And she ran right into Kathleen's arms in the kitchen. She looked into her eyes and felt her tender young body. Kathleen kissed her, "I love you Michelle Dumuir but one day you will give me a heart attack with all your games,"

"The only heart attack you can have is when we are making love, OK," Michelle responded and kissed her older lover.

"If you say so" and they kissed again as Kathy took her by the wrists and marched her out into their playroom. Michelle put on a display of pretending to drag her feet, in truth she was more eager than she let on. Once in there, Kathy went to a cupboard and opened it. There was an array of canes, whips, straps and paddles. Kathy pointed to an old wooden carpenter's saw horse. She selected a cane at first and thought no, you'd love that too much, so she took a paddle from the cupboard and slapped her hand with it, making a sharp sound, "hhhmmmmmm, yes this will do," Then turned around to see her young lover standing in front of her, her ankles crossed, and a finger touching her lips.

"Over the saw horse you," Kathy demanded.

Michelle knew the game they would play. Kathleen cocked her head to one side. "Oh really, is it going to be like that is it?"

Michelle slowly nodded her head not wanting to smile and kind of did, "Do I have to tie you down, girl?" She was told.

Her smile became obvious now and Kathy took control. Michelle had been her sub before Kathleen fell madly in love with her. But being a Mistress is instilled into you, you don't become one just like that and Michelle can't be anything but submissive to her lover.

Kathy approached her, and just placed a finger under her chin. That was all it took, Michelle's smile disappeared immediately and her eyes never left her Mistress. Kathy pulled her towards the sawhorse, forcing her to bend over it. She was instructed. "Place the palms of your hands on the floor sub," she did so, without hesitation. Kathy then put her wrist cuffs on her and fixed them to the eyelets attached to the floor. She moved behind her and lifted the T-shirt off of her behind and caressed her cute tight cheeks, "I can see why I made you go to the gym to tighten these muscles, your backside looks so good," Kathy ran her hands over them and playfully toyed with her rosebud. A quiet murmur was heard, so Kathy stopped, "We are not here for your pleasure, we are here for my pleasure, remember that girly," Not that Michelle ever needed to be reminded, her whole life now was to pleasure her soon-to-be wife.

Kathy knelt behind her and placed a meter-long spreader bar between her ankles and then fixed them to the eyelets strategically located in the floor. While she was there she took in the aroma of her sub and looked closely at her pink moist lips, already she was beginning to be aroused. Kathy ran her finger along her labia.

"Oh look my finger is wet," she said while still kneeling behind her, she placed her finger at the entrance of her rosebud and drew more moisture from her core to lubricate that tight dark opening. She stood up and went to the music center they had set up and selected a tune it was to be her favourite when dispensing punishment Ravel's Bolero. Although Michelle still found it more pleasurable than painful she didn't enjoy the music.

Ravel's Bolero starts slowly and slowly builds to a crescendo for a full seventeen minutes. Kathleen has learnt over time when listening to this superb piece of music just when to inflict each stroke. It makes an impression on the mind as well as the body. Which is most likely why Michelle disliked the music so much.

She returned to Michelle and ran her hand through her pixie-like new hair fashion. Complete with both purple and pink tips.

"Oh, Michelle I forgot to take your T-shirt off, guess I am going to have to cut it off of you,"

"Yes, Mistress,"

Kathy took a pair of scissors from the drawer and started to cut the garment from the bottom up to the neckline and then cut each armhole so the garment lay there hanging off her sub, she then took her rather large fat, silicon butt plug, applied more lubricant and placed it gently at her rosebud, then quickly inserted it. Michelle screamed and groaned.

While she was still in the throes of reacting to the penetration of the plug, the music started and the first stroke was delivered. For the next 17 minutes, strokes were placed on four parts of her backside, in rotation, she had each buttock and each upper thigh paddled. At the end of the music she had tears rolling down her face, but she knew that wouldn't deter her Mistress, there was only one word that could bring a halt to the proceedings and that was her safe word 'ANGELS'. She had yet to use it in the 19 months they had been together. She also knew that tonight she would sleep on her belly and tomorrow eat standing up.

As the music finished, Kathleen was bathed in perspiration, she stood back and admired her work and then got her phone and videoed her sub's reddened back side and then her tearful face, as she kissed her and got a very weak smile from her. "Now my sweet, while you contemplate what you did, you can share my video with your playful friends. I am going to shower, you will remain here. And with that, she left the video running under Michelle's face to capture the frustration of it being there and she isn't able to do anything about it.

Kathy disappeared into the bathroom, leaving the door open in case she was needed. Michelle, no matter how much she hurt, wouldn't call out to her Mistress. Kathy stood in the doorway so Michelle could watch her dry herself, slowly and seductively, knowing how to tease her young lover. Kathleen remained naked as she applied some soothing lotion onto Michelle's backside and thighs. Carefully making certain all of her sore spots were covered. She then undid each of the fixings and helped her to her feet. "Baby, I love you so," She whispered to her and Michelle hugged her and kissed her, "I know you do Mistress and I don't want this the change ever."

Arking
Arking
352 Followers