City of Churches - The OWLS Club Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It won't sweetheart I promise you," Kathleen replied.

Kathy picked up her lover and supported her under her arms and around her waist. While both of them were still naked, they travelled back into the main house from their playroom. "I will put some panties on you, and another T-shirt, that is the third one you have damaged this past two weeks babe,"

"Me Mistress?"

"Technically it was me but your fault, you love me ripping your clothes from you,"

"Yes Mistress," came her reply, complete with a grin.

"I think I'll just put you in your nighty babe, save us trying to change into it later on hey,"

"Yes, Mistress," Michelle looked at her unofficial fiancée if anyone was watching her at that moment the love she had on her face for her lover was immeasurable, no one would be mistaken as to who had this young French mademoiselle heart.

Kathy went looking for Michelle's nighty, "where is it, babe?"

She stood there watching her look for it before explaining that she put it out for washing this morning because she was all sweaty last night due to, being cuddled most of the night.

Kathy stood in front of her hands on hips, "and how long were you going to let me look for it before you actually volunteered that information?"

"Until you asked me," she replied then giggled.

Kathy came over to her, took in her arms, kissed her passionately and then very gently slapped her arse.

Michelle gasped and screwed her face up in pain, "Now just think how much more it would hurt if I was truly angry my pet," Now it was Kathleen's turn to smile and grin. She went to her chest of drawers and fossicked around until she found a suitable cotton summer nighty. Kathy once again knew how to make her lover uncomfortable, by getting her to wear some of her very much out-of-date attire.

Michelle screwed up her nose and began to complain, then seeing the look on Kathy's face, stopped straight away and then said "Thank you, sweetheart,"

"That's better, these are family heirlooms you know and you should be honoured. I think my mother was wearing this one when she died,"

Michelle was getting used to Kathy's sense of humour and just gave her a cold stare and then they both burst out laughing.

"You are not as Crédule [gullible] as you once were my love," She told Michelle.

"Put this on and get into bed and I'll join you shortly, we will have an early night,"

"But Kathy I am so sore, I cannot be that useful to you,"

"Babe, nothing wrong with having an early night and not having sex," Michelle was told.

"What is the point of going to bed early then? We may as well stay up and watch the TV on the big one in the lounge, no. This TV in here is so small,"

"You have cost me a fortune since you moved in, a bloody new car, a big TV screen, bigger than most cinemas mind you, a sound system for outside that only gets used when your girlfriends come over, now you think I am going to put a large TV in the bedroom, honestly you are such a, such a, what is the word,"

Michelle stood there listening and then said "avare," [miser]

"Oh very funny babe, so you think I am an avare do you,"

"No, Mistress I think you are generous beyond words," Michelle told her as she gingerly climbed into bed. Laying on her belly, "I can't even watch the TV,"

"Good, so I can read in peace then," Kathy said to her.

"But it isn't even 8 o'clock yet, it will be hours before I fall asleep,"

"Why don't you start messaging Emily and Evie, see if you can piss both Mia and Erica off as well and make it a trifecta for the night,"

"NO, I am not silly, but I will show them the video's they will laugh,"

"Yes I am sure they will do that and send them my one too, then their laughter may be short-lived,"

"Sometimes you are too cruel to me, you know that don't you,"

Kathy rolled over onto her side facing Michelle who was busy on her phone. Ignoring her soft complaint, she looked at her and then kissed her head. "Love your new hair too, did I tell you that?"

"Yes, only about 100 times today, but say it again, I like it," She said grinning at her.

Kathy just lay there watching her young lover send messages to both the girls and she giggled at their replies. She knew it would be a topic of conversation when they all got together again. Kathy reached for her phone and sent a message to Mia and then to Erica. 'Can you please entertain your partner, they are distracting my naughty girl.'

She picked up her book and waited for her phone to beep for the return messages. Knowing full well in two other places at this very minute two other young women were getting the third degree from their loved ones.

In a very short minute, Michelle turned to Kathy and asked "What did you do?"

Kathy looked innocently at her young sub with a wicked smirk on her face and in her eyes and said "Who me?"

"Em just said she had to go when we were halfway through a conversation and two seconds later Evie said she is in trouble, so my love I put two and two together and blamed you," She laughed as she said it.

Kathy's phone beeped with her replies and Michelle looked at her and asked, "Are you going to read them?"

"No, I know what they are saying,"

Michelle rolled over the top of her lover and tried to reach for her phone on her side of the bed. Kathy waited until she was close then again slapped her backside and even through the covers it hurt.

"Ouch, that hurt baby, not fair, why can't I read them?" Michelle asked.

Kathy smiled and told her to wait. Then handed her phone to her. She laughed at the responses. Michelle read them out aloud, the first one came from Emily, and said, 'Sorry Aunt Kathy but you were so funny, Mia is yelling at me now to leave Michelle alone,' Kathy told Michelle to ask if she has seen your backside and tears. Michelle just looked at her Mistress. "I'll take that as a no then shall I?"

Mia replied and said 'sorry we will start our own entertainment lol'

Erica replied 'did she really use the good stuff? Evie has some chores to finish so she won't interrupt you any more tonight ENJOY what you're doing'

Michelle rolled onto her side and snuggled into Kathy, "What are you reading?"

"David Attenborough's autobiography,"

"Who is this David Attenborough?" Michelle asked.

Kathy looked at her aghast "You are kidding me aren't you?"

Michelle looked up at her, nodded, smiled, kissed her, and then closed her eyes to sleep. Kathy put her book down, turned out their lights and held this pretty, sexy and very sassy French mademoiselle, this young woman who has captured her heart.

The morning came too soon for Michelle but Kathy was up, showered and dressed before the young woman had opened her eyes. When Michelle woke, she asked the same question she always asked "What time is it," Kathy gave her the same reply as she always did and Michelle mouthed the words, but not that Kathy would see her. "Time you were up," as she shook her head from side to side.

Kathy had her normal coffee and croissant ready for her and sat waiting for her to appear. When she did arrive she looked like a mess, "Are you all right, babe," she asked.

"I am still tired and sore," she responded.

"Well you stay home today and rest up and I'll bring you back a surprise, I only have the one meeting in the city,"

Michelle's eyes lit up, "Ooohhh a surprise yes please," She stood on her tippy toes, kissed her girlfriend, grabbed her croissant and coffee, and headed back to bed.

"I'll ring you when I'm on my way home." She called out as she closed the front door.

Kathleen turned into the alleyway behind the Mylk Bar and pulled right down to the end. Mia had already set up a site office as the Project Manager and had gone about organising various building works that won't affect any of the internal decorating. Emily was coming as an 'off-sider' to the Architect Erica Wilson.

Erica Marsden, Kathleen's business partner, was in attendance and Cynthia Ambrose also came and joined the weekly meeting.

Normally when discussing the final drawings these meetings were held in the offices of Erica Wilson & Partners: Architects. Offices in Port Adelaide. Kathleen wanted them on site so she and Erica, her business partner can visualise how everything would look in situ. This was Kathleen's business partner's first major project so wanted her to be hands-on and understanding every aspect of what they were doing.

Cynthia was there, Kathleen thought, just because she was family and wanted to be part of this new woman's only project. Her sudden interest in the Sappho lifestyle and the time she spends in the OWLS Club in Port Adelaide was surprising, considering how anti-gay she was for some 20 years beforehand. This new establishment she wanted to be part of and have an active input into some of the features. Or so thought Kathleen.

Erica Wilson opened the drawings for the ground floor. As a suggestion, she put to the other Erica and Kathy, that it be a retail space or possibly even 4 small boutique retail spaces, maybe jewellery, clothes, etc etc. She said. Showing how they could fit the four spaces into the area. The Grand entrance come 'rainbow mall' with the four outlets opening onto them. Then at the end of the Mall, with access from the rear of the building, the Manager's office for the OWLS Club which also gives access to the stairs and lifts. She also recommended that the lifts be upgraded so access could be restricted to cardholders only. Everyone agreed. Kathleen turned to the Architect and asked her to provide a financial return for the four boutique retail spaces. Erica Wilson smiled turned to Emily and held out her hand and produced a financial plan for those spaces, Kathleen's business partner looked at the figures nodded and said, "Yes, pretty much the going rate this end of town,"

Cynthia liked that idea and that she would like to find the tenants for those 4 shops. Kathleen and Erica nodded and Cindy was given the go-ahead. That was ticked off and Mia was instructed to proceed.

Each of the next 6 floors was to be home to the City of Churches OWLS Club. Each of the six other floors was to be different, one to be an exclusive gym and sauna, another a café, come bistro, wine bar and restaurant. A third is to be a 'quiet place' for girls to relax with each other, a library, and a hi-tech conference area. Somewhere to charge your phone without any hassles. Another special place that will cater for the more adventurous types, similar to the Grotto in the Port Adelaide club. A kind of maze, leading to an entertainment area.

One by one each of the areas was agreed to, and costings were submitted by both Mia and the Architect. Erica Wilson then handed over to Emily to put forward some ideas for design and décor'.

In her business approach, Emily had matured in the short time she and Mia have had their company and their marriage. Together their business, mainly due to Mia's work ethic and common sense had grown, the 6 projects she had completed for Erica and Kathleen had all been a financial success and one, in fact, had earnt them several awards for their use of innovation, of limited space.

Everyone seemed happy the costings were within the total budget for the project, which Kathleen and Erica Marsden kept to themselves. Just as Kathy was about to close off the meeting Cynthia cleared her throat, looking at Kathleen.

"What's on your mind Cindy," She asked her.

"Kathleen, can we have a word in private, please, before everyone leaves?"

"Sure," She said and moved to one side of the room with Cindy.

"Kathy, can I ask that on the top floor, can we convert that space into an apartment for me please?"

"Cynthia, why on earth do you need an apartment in the city? If you want a love nest away from home, and that is none of my business if you do, wouldn't a hotel room be more cost-effective?"

"Well it isn't going to be for me, per se', but I really do need it to be done and quickly,"

"What on earth are you on about girl," Kathy asked her. "Why Cindy?"

Cynthia took hold of Kathleen's hands, they had only become close these past two years and Kathy wanted to do whatever she could to keep their relationship on an even keel. "Please, I can't explain it right now but I will I promise you,"

She looked at Cindy and saw the look in her eyes, almost pleading. She put her arm around her and before they walked back to the group. She waved over Erica Marsden.

"Babe, can I ask for a little 'trust me' on something?" She said to her business partner.

"Of course, you don't need to even ask," Erica told her.

They then approached the others and said "A very small change of plan," she told everyone. The Architect rolled her eyes, as she had been on the end of that phrase several times before and nothing Kathleen does at a late stage is small. Mia dropped her head as she saw Erica Wilson roll her eyes.

"On the top floor, how many bedrooms could fit into a very upmarket Apartment?" She said it to them all but was actually talking to the Architect Erica Wilson.

She hesitated and spoke openly, she found that as the best form of defence. Or attack. Not that she was doing either here.

"In the city for a couple, maximum 2 bedrooms," She told them, "But in that space, you could fit 3 if two were very small single beds." She replied.

Kathy turned to Mia, "How long Mia, considering we need to put a kitchen, laundry and bathrooms up there."

Mia was a practical person and asked, "What do you want to do first, the retail spaces or the apartment?"

Kathleen being the businesswoman she is, stated the retail space. As soon as she finished speaking Cynthia spoke up and said, "NO, the apartment comes first and you have 6 weeks to have it finished!"

Now it must be said that Kathleen Ambrose makes the decisions on the family business and it was only recently that Cynthia started taking some interest in what the family did. Kathy immediately knew something was afoot and thought better of asking for a more detailed explanation from her sister-in-law in front of everyone.

Her granddaughter Emily stood there mouth open. She had never seen her gran so outspoken and never, ever overriding her great aunt Kathleen. She looked at her wife who also was taken by surprise.

Mia scratched her head, "6 weeks is pushing it, Cynthia, really pushing it. It will involve overtime and calling in some very hard-fought-for favours. Are you certain of this,"

Kathleen had fire in her eyes but had her emotions under control, "Mia, just do whatever it takes,"

Cynthia turned to both Erica Marsden and Kathleen, "Thank you, the both of you," and said no more.

Kathy turned to the Architect, "Upmarket, top-end fittings, two bedrooms, rough figure off the top of your head?"

Erica looked daggers at Kathleen, she hated giving her rough prices, she was always wrong, "I'd say 150 -- 175k as a conservative estimate. That includes build-ins, top of the range kitchen and laundry, bathroom, do you want an on-suite as well, if so add another 10k"

"On suite yes, so max, say we put aside 200k?" She said to everyone. "You and Mia work out what needs to happen, you know what I want,"

Everyone nodded. Kathleen then said in jest, "There goes everyone's Christmas bonuses this year, I have to get home, my naughty little girl is still sick and feeling sorry for herself," She then pointed at Emily, "I blame you and Evie for what happened last night,"

Emily responded, "What did I do?"

Kathy smiled at her and said to no one in particular, "Bloody TikTok," She then grabbed hold of Cindy's hand and walked slowly out the rear doors. Once out of earshot of everyone, she told her, "When you are ready tell me and I take it that Terry doesn't need to know?"

Cynthia smiled, "Terry won't mind and it isn't what you might be thinking either,"

"Cindy, sweetheart, I have never pried into your life ever and won't start now. But your granddaughter was there and heard what took place, being secretive about it will only fire up her imagination. I suggest you take her to lunch, today and either tell her why or reassure her somehow, that her grandparents are not separating. She will be on the phone with her mum any minute, so act quickly,"

Kathleen saw the wheels turning over inside Cindy's head. She then returned to the site office to speak with her granddaughter.

Kathy rang Mia, "Hi, please don't let Emily ring her mother until her grandmother has spoken to her, or you both,"

Mia replied in the affirmative and hung up. Erica Marsden joined Kathleen as they headed back towards the Mylk Bar. "What was all that about, is she ok at home?"

"Yes, but she hasn't told me what the hell is going on,"

"Do I have to find another 100k for the project," Erica as casually?

"No, I will cover it. But I do have a favour to ask,"

"Go on then," She replied.

"I need to find a particular piece of jewellery for the naughty one,"

"OK," replied Erica, "What do you need me to do?"

"Amongst your frequent customers do you have a jeweller?"

Erica stopped and thought for a moment, while they walked in the back door to the Mylk Bar. "There are two I would recommend, Alecia Bycroft, who is very top-end and extremely busy and hasn't been in for a couple of months and Jacqueline O'Malley, who owns the Macky Hills range of stores and she normally comes in for lunch," Erica explained.

Kathleen turned up her nose. "Macky Hills isn't known for its quality Erica, I want to get an engagement ring for Michelle and surprise her. She is a little sore today,"

Erica smiled at her long-time friend and confidant. "Here is a simple suggestion, get a cheapy for her now and then on her birthday or your anniversary give her a real one,"

Kathy stopped and looked at her friend. "That sounds tacky babe,"

"No tackier than buying one out of guilt for spanking her," Erica told her bluntly.

"Really,"

"Ask Evie what she thinks, or Emily,"

"hmmm, maybe you're right,"

"I am right, come on Kathleen this is your marriage babe, do it right, stop keeping her hanging on. She loves you, you know that don't you?" She was told.

"I know she does and I love her too, more than I let on sometimes,"

Erica waved over to Evie who was seating some customers at a table. She nodded her reply and finished her duties before coming over to them.

"Babe, what would you say if I bought you a gift, say an eternity ring just because I spanked you too hard one night?"

Evie looked at her wife with a strange look on her face then said candidly, "But you wouldn't do that,"

"I know, but say I did,"

"But you wouldn't, on two counts, you can't spank me too hard and you definitely wouldn't buy me a ring if you thought you had,"

"Evie sweetheart, just pretend for a moment,"

"Well, in that case, if we are just pretending then I would tell you to stick up your arse, but I know you and you wouldn't do that," And with that, she looked at Kathleen, smiled at her and said, "Flowers do the trick Kathy, you looked so funny last night. I was telling Erica about it, I nearly wet myself,"

"Did you now Get her to show you the one of her backside afterwards then,"

"She has already and that isn't the reason she is feeling low by the way,"

"Oh, and what do you know that I don't know?" Kathy asked.

Evie looked at her wife asking with her eyes if she should say anything. "Well, you've started it now, and Kathy isn't going to let it go, so you best come clean or would you like me to say something,"

Kathy looked at them both, not glaring but wondering what was going on.

"I told her I wouldn't say anything to you Kathy so I can't say can I," Evie told her. Erica cuddled her and told her to get back to work.

Kathy smiled at her and agreed she should never break a trust.

"I think I have an idea what it's all about,"

They said their goodbyes and Kathleen reversed the big red mustang out of the alleyway and slowly drove herself home.