City of Churches - The OWLS Club Pt. 04

Story Info
The Major is ready, AUKUS is at risk let the fun begin.
4.8k words
4.73
2.6k
1

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 02/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
354 Followers

The continuing story of the OWLS Club.

You don't have to have read the original OWLS Club to appreciate this new storyline. It isn't similar to the original.

This is a slow burn, a romance story in many different shapes and sizes. Things start to take shape in this chapter. Some may find it a little sad but hopefully by the end of the complete story, it will all make sense.

It is a mystery, there is murder, some gore and violence and some sex between consenting adults, who happen to be gay or Bi women. You will notice some old familiar names and many new ones. This chapter will jump around a little bit as it brings 3 different stories together. Enjoy the ride.

A word of warning, the story starts to get a little dark, so if you are sensitive to such things, 'look away now'.

Timeline -- March 3rd.

Cynthia smiled to herself after letting her dear friend Myrtle know that she had been successful in getting the apartment needed by the Matron, underway. The 6-week deadline will be met, she thinks. Cindy now had to put her energies into finding four leasees for the boutique areas on the ground floor.

Mia Di Lombardo managed to get the work completed on the top floor apartment without calling in too many favours and not too much overtime. She was happy with the outcome. It did come at the expense of foregoing work on the retail spaces on the ground floor. Loise Camerota was the extra pair of hands she needed, Mia wanted her as a site foreman, but she won't wear that title, but Site Supervisor was acceptable. She was a smart woman, tanned, tattooed, muscled, fit and trim, very much in the same mould as Mia. She didn't let the fact that she was younger than most of the tradies on site bother as it didn't bother them, her intelligence and ability to work with everyone made her popular, and she got things done. The additional time allowed both the Architect, Erica Wilson and Emily Ambrose, who is the wife of Mia and an interior designer the additional time to ensure the spaces were in keeping with the upmarket part of town.

Timeline -- April 12th.

The Matron smiled as she thanked Cynthia for the apartment, she acknowledged it was of the highest standards of workmanship and well worth their investment. Even though she had not contributed anything to it. All of her 'innovations' were accepted and implemented. Duly the DoD [Department of Defence] had leased the warehouse from the AFT [Ambrose Family Trust] at a tad more than the going rate for space in the Port. She also advised Cynthia that there were going to be two tenants on the ground floor at her asking price, not necessarily the going rate.

Timeline -- April 14th.

The apartment was unique, it was a young person's domain. Fully electronic. The glass was auto-tinted and fully reflective keeping the city sounds out. It also had other surprising features not disclosed to all. It was bulletproof. It had two double bedrooms complete with en-suites. Each en-suite was big even by Australian standards, with a two-person shower, a double bath come spa and an adjacent dressing area with a walk-through robe to the bedroom overlooking the cityscape. The bedroom was sparse or minimalist as it would be described in a brochure if it ever came onto the market. A large King size bed was located in the center of the room decorated in a plain but in-vogue lemon theme. It was light and airy. The flat ceiling had been removed and now followed the roof line and four fixed skylights had been added to allow for extra light as the tall skyscrapers surrounding the modest-sized seven-story building was in total shade from the hot blazing summer sun. A bonus in the summertime but a bitch to heat come winter. Cynthia had requested that some additional lighting be added to the exterior of the roof structure to add some ambience to the bedroom.

Mia scratched her head when asked to do it, not sure that anyone would need any encouragement once they got into bed. Every time she took Emily to bed she didn't need some sort of romantic setting to get her in the mood, Emily was enough. To each their own she thought.

The living area was also large and opened space. However, two spaces were set aside for more private endeavours, a small theaterette for four people complete with an 85" screen and access to every subscription service allowed in Australia. Plus an office space, which was the heart of the whole place. The Kitchen was well-spaced and had a small but necessary butler's pantry and utility room, leading off of it.

The dining and living area was combined into one, ideal for entertaining. It was a magnificent small city apartment that if it ever came onto the market would indeed bring a figure in the high seven figures.

The entrance was a pièce de résistance [piece of resistance] and all electronic, the front door to the apartment could only be opened once the access lift was activated by a code. Even though there was a staircase with the last set of stairs leading to the apartment being lit up by touch. Once at the door, if you were an invited guest your presence would be announced to the occupiers by way of a chime. [ding dong Avon Calling] You were monitored the moment you entered the building. CCTV cameras were set up in numerous locations, covering every aspect from the ground floor to the apartment. All were recorded and displayed on a small compact display in the office, the kitchen, the living area and the main bedroom. Mia couldn't understand why Cynthia had been so insistent on such an elaborate and expensive security system. After all, Adelaide wasn't anything like Sydney or anywhere else in the world. Cynthia was taking her instructions from others. Those CCTV cameras were also monitored by others not more. than 100 yards away.

Mia picked up her phone and rang Erica Wilson. "Hi Erica," She answered when she heard her on the other end of the line, "The cleaners are just finishing off so if you want to call the boss and have a look-see, now is the time,"

"Thanks, Mia she is picking the other Erica up and heading into town as we speak. Cynthia is driving this though so you should get her to approve the final finish and get her to sign off on everything,"

"Yes, Emily and I were discussing that last night, I think she is talking to her gran today sometime," Mia explained.

"Do you know what she wants to do with it? I mean I can't see her wanting to move in, a strange situation, even by the Ambrose way of doing things," She told her.

They congratulated each other on achieving the desired outcome, even if their budget was exceeded not because of anything they had done or not done but by others insisting on certain things. Emily had outdone herself in decorating the whole place. It appeared that Kathleen wasn't too perturbed at the cost overruns, and neither was the family's accountant, her niece Miriam.

Kathleen arrived via the rear entrance with both Erica Marsden and Evie in tow. She had left Michelle at home. And met Mia who explained what was happening on the ground floor. Cynthia arrived with both Myrtle and another woman. Kathleen noted how she carried herself and knew from the start this stranger was no ordinary woman. She greeted Cindy with a hug and a kiss, as she did with Myrtle, who had become well-known to her from her many visits to the OWLS Club in Port Adelaide. She was greeted with a warm hug and Myrtle had a sly grope of her well-endowed chest as they greeted each other. Hopefully unobserved. Kathleen didn't mind, she rather enjoyed Myrtle's company.

"Kathleen Ambrose, I'd like you to meet an old friend and colleague of mine from Canberra, Tilley McMahon," Myrtle said by way of introductions. She also let Kathleen introduce both Erica and Evie or the 2Es as they were affectionately known.

They shook hands and Kathleen felt the strong firm grip the woman had, which only confirmed to her that the first impressions she had were correct.

"Nice to meet you, Tilley, I hope you find Adelaide to your liking,"

"I have so far, this isn't my first visit mind you," She replied. "I have always enjoyed being here, it is a wonderful place," She smiled at Evie, who blushed and Erica took hold of her wife's hand.

"We are about to have a final look-see before we get an apartment handed over to us, our genius manager here, has pulled another rabbit out of her hat," Hugging Mia as she said it.

"Mia, would you like to guide us?" Kathleen instructed.

"Certainly. First of all the entrance to the building can be monitored from the apartment, we will when finished have CCTV at seven points on the ground floor. The lift to the 7th floor or apartment can only be accessed via a predetermined code. The stairwell has cameras on each floor, also they can be monitored in the apartment, as per Cynthia's request."

Tilley had slowly let the others go forward and she carefully studied everyone from the rear, her eyes were drawn to the cute backside of the youngest person in the group Evie. Yes, she saw her wedding band, yes, she understood from the beginning that she was attached to Erica and yes she was up to the challenge to bed the young sexy thing.

She followed everyone into the elevator, being the last in she was at the door and stood there facing everyone, smiling. She wasn't in the least bit worried or embarrassed about it. When the elevator stopped on the 7th floor, she backed out and stood to one side. If anyone else was concerned they didn't let on.

The Matron, Tilley McMahon, had already assessed everyone she had met. None there concerned her at all. Kathleen Ambrose was by far the most authoritative even if she had on this occasion allowed Cynthia to take center stage. She continued to follow the group from the rear, keeping a lecherous eye on the backside of the woman called Evie. Married or not, she had already decided that she was going to bed her before this journey was over. She smiled inwardly at her own self-confidence. She was only half listening to the woman Mia giving the tour but she already knew how the apartment was laid out, what was in there and what was not. She after all had ensured this place was a mini fortress. The Major and Margarita deserve nothing less.

Cynthia was walking next to her sister-in-law when she mentioned she had already two of the spaces on the ground floor let, top rates she added. Kathy turned to Cynthia, "You have done really well. Are you aware we let the big warehouse in Lipson Street? The government took it over yesterday."

Cynthia smiled, "Things are going well at the moment, aren't they?"

"Hush your mouth Cynthia Ambrose, don't hex us girl," she giggled as she said so.

"How are you and Michelle getting on with your wedding plans?" She asked.

Kathleen stared at her, Cynthia dropped her head, "Oops, my bad, sorry I asked,"

"No, you were right in asking, I am in the bad books at the moment, I've done nothing and the poor girl won't push me about it. I should get her a ring, at least it would prove my heart is there, in the right place,"

"Kathy, none of my business, but if you don't do it soon, her visa will expire and you'll be rushing around at the last minute to get married just to keep her here, neither you nor Michelle deserves that,"

Kathleen turned to her sister-in-law and stated, "Speaking of doing the right thing, pull Mia to one side and sign off on all the extras and the final works, she won't ask and it's holding up her money,"

"Yes, of course, I'll do it today and a nice change of subject kiddo," She told Kathleen in reply.

"Yes, I thought so too, subtle hey and yes you will do it today. It will get your granddaughter off my back," Kathleen said as they linked arms smiled at each other and continued with the tour.

"I don't believe for one minute you would allow my granddaughter to ride you about money, besides it is not in her soul to do that," Cindy told her.

"You are right on both counts, but she is even more subtle than you think. She goes to her mum and casually asks if she has seen any paperwork for her and Mia. Subtle as a brick your granddaughter, your daughter not so much, I will send her in your direction if you don't do it today," Kathleen told her in a warm tone.

Cynthia had a deep sigh, "Working with family isn't all it is cracked up to be,"

"Tell me about it," Kathy replied.

The paperwork was duly signed that day.

Timeline -- April 16th.

In a very non-descript building in a Canberra suburb, a meeting was taking place. Three American diplomates representing the NSA, the CIA and the White House plus two members of MI 5 and 3 Australian 'politicians' who were joined by General Sir Alfred Higgins and a public servant by the name of Tilley McMahon. The general was head of the only Australian organisation that had field agents who had the authority to deal with any situation as they saw fit. [A licence to kill] This group had come together to discuss a situation that had arisen in the Southern Ocean a month before.

A group of Australian teenagers were 'kidnapped' by a Chinese criminal gang that had ties to the CCP [Chinese Communist Party]. The leader of the said gang was a high-ranking Chinese asset that went by the name of Madam Lai. Her real name was Josephine Clements which was changed to her mother's name after her father, a French diplomat, suddenly disappeared while on a boating trip up the Yangzi River in 1995. His wife and daughter also disappeared at the same time. The father was about to seek asylum with the Chinese after he was discovered by the French DGSE that he had sold nuclear information to a Chinese Government official. It was assumed he either took his own life in the fast-flowing river or he was encouraged to go for a swim by his colleagues, even though the water was freezing and he would not have lasted more than four minutes before dying of hypothermia. Nobody was ever found and no one had any recollection of what actually happened.

His wife and daughter went on a shopping trip and never returned to the French consulate, despite having two 'babysitters' helping her carry her many goods purchased for their return to France.

Josephine Clements was born in Beijing in the month of August 1993. To warm loving parents who adored her. All that changed after her second birthday, not that she remembers it at all when she went from living a life of relative luxury to being indoctrinated into a system of equality, of a kind. Her mother was executed when she declined the generous offer as Mistress to the then CCP secretary in her rural township. The child was handed over to the government for education. She was renamed Lui Wang and in time grew to become their most prized asset working in Australia. She was fluent in four languages, Chinese, of course, French, Russian and English. An expert in martial arts, she was an excellent shot with a multiple of various weapons, she could manipulate most people in any situation. A ruthless killer, cold-hearted, lethal and loyal to her government. She was also known for promiscuous behaviour, especially with other women. Although frowned upon by others in the CCP she was tolerated by many men due to the pressure put on them by their wives.

This meeting in Canberra was all about her, her gang, the new AUKUS treaty, Atomic Submarines, Taiwan and the war in Ukraine.

The public servant, Tilley McMahon briefed the group without interruption.

"Gentlemen and ladies, this information is classified as eyes only. The information is 12 hours old. Lui Wang, or Madam Lai, is currently aboard a Russian submarine in the Southern Ocean, their exact location is being determined, which is navel speak for, we lost them. She has a large group of well-trained Chinese military personnel, numbering now less than fifteen thanks to a private contractor called Corrine Myers. We understand from our American friends that they are extremely well-armed, details of what we found on their vessel are listed on page 3." She explained.

She continued, "We expect Wang and her band to re-emerge somewhere in South Australia ie Adelaide, sometime before next weekend. We say this as it co-insides with a visit of the AUKUS Advisory Committee to the Osborn Submarine shipyards. All normal security has been arranged, security heads advised and ASIO backup services are currently deployed. We are not ruling out any head-to-head confrontation."

"We expect some 'honey-pot' interference at the dinner on the second night, all staff and guests have been vetted so far as we can, but we all know where there is a will there is a way. The photos you have in front of you are of Lui Wang AKA Madam Lai and a woman called 'Grace' whom we believe reports to the CCP general secretary."

"It has come to light, again thanks to our American friends that we can now confirm that China will be sending strategic arms to Russia for their efforts in Ukraine. We have also been able to confirm that they have tried to pressure, or blackmail if you wish, three leading European politicians due to their preference for young girls and boys, hence the Australian teenagers, to either slow or block further arms going to the war in Ukraine. Those three are being questioned as we speak and with luck and with hope, others will come to light."

"Those are the facts," she told them.

"Here are the main points of why we are all here. We have a likely scenario taking place based on current information received from the Southern Ocean incident." She started.

1. Taiwan. It is expected that the CCP will act this calendar year to reintegrate the island with the mainland. It is no longer a debate the PLA Forces have drawn up their plans and are just waiting for the right time. It has been suggested it will happen once the spring thaw in Ukraine starts. Once all eyes are on Russia and its real threat of nuclear destruction, the PLA will launch its 7-day offensive drive. The ROC will be overwhelmed without direct US-NATO intervention. At this stage, Taipei has not been informed.

2. The Chinese asset Lui Wang will interfere with the upcoming meeting of the AUKUS Advisory Committee.

3. The Chinese asset Lui Wang poses a direct and imminent threat to the AUKUS Advisory Committee.

4. We assert that the Chinese asset Lui Wang has been commissioned to end the AUKUS Treaty by any means necessary."

She smiled at the group when she said, "We have a plan in place to combat Madam Lai. It will involve a non-com Corrine Myers, she knows nothing other than Madam Lai is a somewhat nasty piece of work, she knows this from 'personal experience' apparently. Also, we have another who is about to unleash upon her. I am not at liberty to say more at this time?"

The General looked around the table and asked, "Any Questions?"

An American raised two points. "Taiwan we are ready for, we know that while they, the CCP, are still being a nuisance flying into their space and so on, they won't be going ahead with anything more because the whole world is watching. It is once they go quiet we worry. Also, your remedy for Madam Lai does it involve a certain reactivated asset you have?"

The general nodded and turned to the woman he calls 'The Matron', and asked, "Anything you want to add about the asset?"

She smiled and said that the asset had been distracted by affairs of the heart but is now fully focused on the task ahead. The asset has undergone some remedial work.

"She has been given clear instructions, 'No loose ends' it will be all done before we realise it," The Matron told everyone, without actually saying anything.

The three Americans had knowing smiles on their faces.

The General stood thanked everyone and ask that they leave via an underground carpark, they will be shown the way.

An MI 5 agent quietly nodded and thanked them for their briefing, she then stopped and spoke to the Matron before handing her a business card, blank except for a mobile number. "Let's talk sometime soon," she asked and then left and joined her male colleague.

Arking
Arking
354 Followers
12