City of Churches - The OWLS Club Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The General looked around the table and counted all the documents, all were there. All were placed in a particular place for a particular person, if one went missing they would know who it belonged to, but not necessarily who took it. They were all different by a simple single word. An easy way to keep tabs on ones friends. What did Sun Tzu say, 'keep your friends close and your enemies closer'.

A cleaning crew came in a swept the room once again, the third time that day. The documents were gathered to be shredded.

Timeline -- April 17th -- May 9th.

The Major having been released from any further medical attention was fast recovering her physical fitness. Her training in her various martial arts and hand-to-hand combat had accelerated and like riding a bike she quickly picked up where she left off several years before. What would take a mere mortal two weeks to learn she required het touch in hours. Yes hours.

Her steady hands on the shooting range were unsurpassed, either hand, she could hit a bull's eye at various distances, moving or still. She was remarkable. If she so chose to compete in pistol shooting or any type of shooting at the Olympics, she would set records that would never be matched. She had no desire to do so. She had no ego.

The time for bringing her back to her peak fitness and getting her ready for her mission was set aside at 6 weeks. She was ready within 3 weeks.

She was moved into a training camp with others. They were SAS personnel, who were asked to find her limits. They were given 3 days to make it happen.

She ate alone, she worked alone and she didn't communicate with anyone.

It started one morning at 0635 when she was in a gym doing some boxing exercises. She was approached by two soldiers, both of whom were as tall, more muscled and full of shit when they spoke, but calmly, she was asked why she never spoke or mixed with the others.

"No need to," she replied without stopping what she was doing, short sharp punches head high into a solid punching bag. Her hands were not in gloves just wrapped in a cloth.

"Think you're special hey, do ya," She was asked, their tone becoming a little more aggressive.

"Nope, nothing special here, move along soldier boy," She told the speaker.

"Hey, bitch, don't tell me what to do......." And he went to grab her shoulder, the Major turned, punched him between the eyes and sent him flying backwards, the other one took up a stance but was nowhere near quick enough and received a boot to his balls and then a fist to the side of his head, he was out cold before he hit the ground. She went over to the first guy grabbed his foot and twisted it, wrenching his ankle. He was incapacitated. It took less than 15 seconds from the moment he touched her shoulder to the time he was screaming in pain with a busted ankle.

She walked out of the room leaving the noisy SAS soldier behind her. She neither smiled nor acknowledged the doctor waiting outside the gym. He was noting her actions and reactions. He smiled.

She went to the locker room and stripped off and turned on a cold shower. She heard the door open to the locker room but paid it no mind, she was expecting all of this and more. Whoever it was wasn't quiet and it just might be someone coming in to change before working out in the gym. She didn't think so, she knew never to accept coincidences.

She turned off the shower and dried her body quickly, then her legs and arms. Leaving her head and hair to last. She put the towel on her head, then waited. The person was still changing and humming to herself. She listened, a young female, she was wearing remnants of a cheap perfume so not military. The scent was familiar but she couldn't place it. She wrapped the towel around her body and walked back to where she had her change of clothes. She was right, she wasn't military, she was sitting waiting for her.

She looked up and smiled at the Major. "Hello Major Murphy, I am Celia and I am here to brief you," She was young, very pretty, sexy looking and had no idea what she was saying or who the Major was.

The Major dropped the towel and looked at the woman looking at her.

"HHHMMM nice," She said. As she stood up and walked towards her when she got within arm's reach the Major grabbed her around her throat with one hand and forced her hard into the lockers. The eyes of the girl were bulging. She had sheer fear etched onto her face. The major ran her hand up her dress and started to rub her core, "Is this the sort of briefing you had in mind?" As she pulled aside her panties and inserted a finger into her folds, letting her finger find her entrance and quickly inserted herself into the pretty bimbo. "Tell the Matron I am not interested and she will need to do better than you!"

The Major spoke softly but firmly, "Now tell me what do you want?" and she squeezed her throat even more tightly, She couldn't scream or yell. The major lifted her onto her tippy toes.

"In close to 90 more seconds your life will finish, so when I ask you something you answer, or I will end it,"

The major was not concerned about the woman, she felt nothing.

"Who are you really?"

The girl tried to speak but couldn't, the fear in her eyes only escalated as she felt the grip on her throat remain.

The Major let her feet feel the ground again and released the grip on her throat. As soon as the girl felt the grip relax she struck out at the Major with her knee. The girl was stronger than she looked was the first thought that went to the Majors brain. The knee caught her on her thigh missing her groin, the major just tighten her grip around her throat and lifted her off her feet completely. Her thrashing stopped as soon as she felt herself leave the ground.

"Tell me why I shouldn't kill you. You could have been sent to try and kill me."

She watched as the life started to drain from her eyes.

The doctor ran into the room screaming to let her go and told her to stand down. She didn't.

The doctor kept speaking, "She was only doing what she was sent here to do. Major please, I won't be able to explain a dead body, not even to the Matron,"

The Major let her go. She fell to the ground unconscious. The doctor felt for her pulse sighed and muttered "Thank god you didn't kill her,"

The Major started to dress, completely uninhibited by the doctor seeing her naked.

She put on her underwear and another set of sweatpants and a top. Took a deep breath just as the girl was coming around.

"She looked up at the Major and told her, "You are a crazy fucking bitch, you know,"

She looked down at her, "Yes, I know," She then turned to the doctor and told him, "I'm ready,"

He nodded and replied, "Yes I think you might be,"

There were no other incidents with anybody else that day or any other day. The SAS soldiers kept their distance and no other strange women approached her. She sat in silence when she ate, and trained alone, waiting for the call to arms.

12