City Of Dreams Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“You want to give me to Austin as a wedding present?” I asked incredulously. “Woman, you have lost your fucking mind. What do you think about all of this, Bailey?”

He looked at me a moment before responding.

“I agree with Gina, Miah.” He finally replied. My eyebrows shot up in shock. “Miah, when Gina first talked to me about this, I was in shock like you are. I sat down and thought about, and I realized something.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

“Well,” he replied. “I know the whole brother thing is freaking you out. If you think about it, though, the two of you most likely would have experimented together if you grew up in the same house. I know so many people who went through things like that with their own brothers. I know that you love me, Miah, and that you’ll never leave me. God knows that this entire situation is really weird, but I think this could be a good thing. The two of you missed out on growing up together, and I think if you would have had that chance, then he wouldn’t have any curiosity. Austin would have had you to turn to.”

I didn’t say anything. I let their words sink into my head. I hated to admit, that to a point, they made sense. Austin and I might have played around if we grew up together. I knew of friends that went through the same experimentation phase with their own brothers. Some of them even experimented with friends. If I went through with this, would everything change? Did I even want to go through with this?

“Do you really think this is a good idea?” I asked them.

“The fact that you’re even hesitating tells me it’s a good idea.” Gina said. “I knew you would realize this is a huge fucking thing for me to ask you, and maybe I shouldn’t even be asking this of you, but you’re the only person I trust enough, Miah. I know what you are going to say. Why not Bailey? I could have asked him, but then it would have just been sex. Besides, Bailey and I both think that y’all might have done this already if you grew up together. If you did this, instead of Bailey, it would mean more to Austin because of what you two already share. To be honest, I think this would even bring you two closer.”

I looked at Bailey. I gazed into his eyes.

“Miah, I trust you.” Bailey said. “I know you’re not going to leave me, and I know how much this would mean to Austin. He has no clue that Gina even talked to me about it. So, if you really don’t want to do this you don’t have to. I don’t want you to say no because of me, though. To be honest, I’d be tempted by the situation myself.”

I took a few slow, deep breaths. I had to think this through before I said anything else. Would this change everything? Yes. Would it be a good change? Yes, I think it would. I held Bailey’s gaze. I could see the depth of his love for me. I didn’t say a word, but I slowly nodded my head. They both hugged me.

“Thank you, Miah.” Gina whispered.

* * *

“You two have fun tonight,” Gina said while she pulled on her coat. “Do NOT get too drunk. If I have to deal with a sick groom tomorrow I’m holding you responsible, Miah.”

I stuck my tongue out at her as she wagged her finger at me. Austin was sitting on the opposite couch and was pouting.

“Why can’t we just party together tonight?” He asked.

“I told you, honey, that you can’t see me on the day of the wedding.” Gina said as she leaned over to kiss him. “This way Bailey and I will crash at my gram’s house tonight. I think you two can manage on your own. Just keep in mind tomorrow is a big day.”

“How could I forget?” Austin asked with a smirk. “You’ve been mentioning it a hundred times a day for the last week.”

Austin hugged them both. He went into the kitchen to start making drinks. I walked Bailey and Gina to the door.

“Are you both sure about this?” I asked. I’ve been a nervous wreck about this since our talk a couple weeks ago.

“Yes, Miah.” Gina said. “Everything is going to be fine. If the sounds I hear from your room at night is any indication, then Austin is in for a really, REALLY good time tonight.”

“How do you know it’s not my talent causing all the noise?” Bailey asked.

“I know that it’s Miah because you’re the one I always hear, Bailey.” Gina replied with a wicked grin.

I laughed and gave them both a hug. I kissed Bailey deeply.

“I love you, Bailey.” I whispered into his ear.

“I know, Miah. I love you, too. Don’t worry. I’m proud of you for doing this, ya know.” Bailey replied with his patented smile.

I nodded. I held the door for them as they left. I flipped the locks into place and headed back into the living room. I glanced over the counter into the kitchen. Austin was clad in a pair of jeans and a tank top. His jeans were tight in all the right places. I allowed myself to drink in the sight of his beautiful good looks. Once I was able to get past my own nervousness I realized that this could be a really special evening for us.

“I thought we could start out the night with screwdrivers, bro.” Austin said.

I took the drink he offered.

“This is delicious, Aust.” I said, as I tasted it. “You make better drinks than I do, and I’m the bartender.”

“If you live with lushes you learn to make a mean drink.” Austin said with a smirk as he walked past me.

I took the opportunity and slapped his ass.

“Ouch!” Austin yelped. “You’ll pay for that, bitch!”

“Promises, promises.” I threw back at him as I sat down on one of the couches.

We spent the next couple of hours drinking and listening to music. I made sure that neither one of us had too much to drink. I didn’t want Austin to be completely hung over at the wedding tomorrow. I wanted him to be aware of what was going on as well. I didn’t want him to think that this was going to be some big, drunk mistake. I was sitting at the end of one the couches. Austin was stretched out across it, and he had his head on my lap. We had on a soft rock station playing on the radio.

“What was the most memorable part of your wedding, Miah?” Austin asked.

“Well, first of course would be my mom being there.” I said with a smile, as memories flashed through my head. “Second, would have to be the first dance Bailey and I had together. I know we danced together before, but being married just seemed to make it feel different. You’ll see tomorrow, bro.”

“I can’t wait.” Austin said with a grin. “Miah, can I ask you a question?’

“Of course, bro.” I replied. “You can always ask me anything.”

“How different is it slow dancing with a man, than it is with a woman?” He asked.

Well, if I was looking for a window of opportunity I just got one. I hope this works, and I hope he doesn’t freak the hell out on me.

“Well,” I started. “It is different, but I don’t know if I can explain it, though.”

“Ok.” Austin replied a bit dejectedly.

“It would probably be easier if I just showed you.” I said.

“You don’t have to do that, bro. It’s no big deal.” He replied.

I could hear interest in his voice, but he was obviously afraid. I guess it’s now or never. I started to stand up, and Austin sat up right away.

“It is a big deal.” I said with a grin. “I need to make sure that my brother doesn’t make a huge ass out of himself dancing in front of all those people tomorrow. The best way to do that is for you to dance with me. Besides, this would answer your question on how it’s different than dancing with a woman.”

I reached out my hand to him. Austin looked at me for a moment and didn’t move. I was worried that he wouldn’t do it, but then his face suddenly lit up in a huge smile. He reached out and grabbed my hand. I pulled him up off the couch.

“I guess I’ll humor you, at least for one dance.” He said with a laugh.

The sound of soft music still filled the apartment. I pushed the coffee table out of the way as Austin walked over to me. He put his hands on my waist and giggled. I rolled my eyes and humored him. I placed my hands on his shoulder. Austin started to sway in beat with the music, and I followed his lead. There was about three feet of space between our bodies. It was almost like we were in junior high and had a chaperone watching us.

“I really don’t feel any difference, Miah.” Austin said.

“Oh, really?” I asked him. I could see the twinkle in his eye and knew he was teasing me. “Well, this normally isn’t how guys slow dance.”

Austin stopped moving.

“I thought I was doing it wrong.” He said with a grin. He reached up and took one of my hands off of his shoulder. Austin held our arms out to the side of our bodies. It looked like he was about to waltz me around the living room.

“Ok, smart ass.” I said and rolled my eyes. “If you aren’t going to take me seriously.”

I started to step back from him, but his grip on my body tightened.

“You know I’m teasing you, bro.” He said with a wink. “Ok. Let’s do this the right way.”

Before I had a chance to say anything Austin pulled me closer. Our bodies still weren’t touching, but we were definitely closer. There was less than a foot of space between us now. I felt his arms snake around my waist. My arms wrapped around his neck out of reflex. Our bodies slowly moved to the beat of the music again. My eyes had closed and I allowed myself to follow Austin’s lead.

The song we were dancing to was coming to an end. I expected him to stop dancing as a new song started, but he didn’t stop dancing. In fact, I felt his arms tighten around me. Austin gently pulled me against him. My arms wrapped further around his neck. I could feel his breath on my neck.

“You’re right, Miah.” Austin practically whispered. “This is different.”

“Good different or bad different?” I whispered back.

“I’d say it was good,” he replied. “Though, I think that’s only because it’s you that I’m dancing with.”

The conversation stopped at that point and we enjoyed dancing with each other. I felt Austin’s face press into my neck after a few minutes. Austin had nuzzled against me like this before when he fell asleep watching TV. So, this was nothing really new for us. It was what happened next that surprised me. I felt his lips graze against my neck. I thought I was just imaging things at first, but then I felt it again. This time it was more of a kiss. Austin’s arms tightened around me, and I could definitely feel his excitement.

“Austin…” I said softly.

Austin’s head jerked back. Shock filled his eyes.

“Miah…” He stuttered. “I…I didn’t mean to…”

Austin tried to pull away from me, but I held him in place. He looked into my eyes questioningly. He opened his mouth to say something else, but I didn’t allow him the opportunity to. I leaned in and gently pressed my lips against his. I took advantage of the situation and eased my tongue into his open mouth. I could feel him stiffen in shock for a moment, but then he let himself relax. A shot of electricity shot through my body as I felt his tongue brush against my own.

The kiss ended abruptly. Austin jerked back from me. I could see the fear in his eyes. I reached out to touch him, and he stepped back from me. I couldn’t stop the hurt that bubbled up inside of me. I must have moved too fast, but he did start kissing my neck. I could tell that he wanted this.

“Austin…” I said.

“Miah,” Austin interrupted me. “We can’t do this, as much as I might want…what about Bailey? What about Gina?”

I opened my mouth to respond, but he didn’t give me the chance. Austin turned and quickly strode out of the living room. I quickly followed him, but I didn’t reach him in time. I ended up having his bedroom door closed in my face.

“Austin!” I yelled, as I knocked on the door. “Please open the door. You have to give me the chance to explain.”

I waited a few minutes, but he didn’t open the door. I could barely make out the sound of his voice through the door. I waited a bit longer, but then finally gave up in defeat. I headed back into the living room and swallowed what was left of my drink. I lit up a cigarette. I walked over to the windows and looked out at the city. How could I have messed things up this bad? This entire situation was supposed to bring us closer together, not rip us apart. I couldn’t stop the silent tears that ran down my face as I put the cigarette out.

“Miah.”

My body spun around at the sound of Austin’s voice. I never heard him come back into the living room. Confusion was etched across his face. It broke my heart to see him this lost. I could tell he had something to say, so I didn’t bother responding.

“I called Gina’s cell phone.” He said. “I talked to her and Bailey, and they told me what they asked you to do. It means so much to me that you would be willing to do this, but I can’t ask that from you. You’ve done so much for me already, and it doesn’t surprise me that you would be willing to go along with it.” Austin walked over to me and brushed a tear off of my cheek. “Don’t be upset, bro. I’m not mad or upset. I just wish they wouldn’t have put you in this position.”

I looked into Austin’s eyes, and something clicked in my brain. He totally thought Gina and Bailey put me up to this. Austin must think I’m only doing this because they asked me to, not because I wanted to.

“Austin,” I said as I reached out and touched his face. “They may have asked me to do this, but they didn’t force me to do it. Do you honestly think that I would even try something like this just because Bailey or Gina wanted me to?”

“What are you saying, Miah?” Austin asked.

I could hear the confusion in his voice, and this confirmed my suspicions. He actually thought that I wasn’t attracted to him. Well, I was going to prove to him right now that I do find him attractive. I moved closer to Austin, to the point that our bodies were almost touching. I cupped his face with my hands and leaned in close.

“I’m saying that if this is something you really want to experience, then I am more than willing to help you out.” I whispered to him.

I slid my hands back towards his neck, and left my thumbs on his cheeks. I pulled his head towards me. I leaned forward and our lips met for the second time. If he had any hesitation at this point, I never sensed it. In fact, his tongue slipped into my mouth, and his arms wrapped around me again, crushing our bodies against each other. My body stiffened as I felt him moan into my mouth.

As the kiss ended I looked into his eyes. The confusion was no longer there. It was replaced by something else, passion. The fire in the kiss nearly took my breath away. Austin rubbed his hands up and down my back. I felt his body arch against me. I ran my hands down his back and cupped his ass. I gently squeezed the rock hard muscles of his ass. Austin responded by groaning into my mouth again. Austin pulled back, ending the kiss. He gave me a few smaller kisses before staring into my eyes.

“I don’t know what to say, Miah,” Austin said. He ran his fingers through my hair. “I really can’t even believe this is happening. I…”

His voice broke off. His eyes radiated an intense heat. Any reservations I had about this situation just went out the window. I realized just how much he needed this. Austin’s curiosity was obviously a bit bigger than he let on to Gina.

“You don’t have to say anything, bro,” I said as I placed a finger over his lips. “This moment means a lot for both of us. Let’s not waste it talking. I’m sure there are other things we can do, if we put our heads together.”

Austin’s face lit up with a sexy ass grin. His lips parted suddenly, and my finger was engulfed in a hot wetness. I gasped as his tongue swirled around my finger. My attention was so focused on the feelings emanating from my finger I never realized his hands moved, until I felt my shirt being unbuttoned. Sweet Jesus! If he’s this talented with his mouth I couldn’t wait to see what else he could do. I gently pulled my finger from his mouth.

Austin finished unbuttoning my top and slid it from my body. His eyes seemed to burn holes through my chest. His hand reached out to touch my chest, but it stopped just short of making contact. I could still see some hesitancy in his face. He was obviously trying to let go of his carefully maintained control. I reached out and pulled his hand against my chest. I immediately felt him start to feel me up. Austin finally looked up at my face, and I gave him a brilliant grin.

His other hand shot out to join in. The palms of his hands brushed over my nipples. My entire body felt like it was on fire. I reached out and pulled him against me. His hands continued their assault on my chest. I leaned in and rubbed the tip of my tongue under his ear. Austin must have liked this because his hands tightened on me. I used my teeth to gently chew on his earlobe.

“Oh Miah…” Austin breathed into my ear.

I pulled back and practically ripped Austin’s tank top off of him. I ran my hands over his exposed chest. The tight, smooth muscle of his chest felt alive under my fingertips. I pinched and tugged on his nipples. The groans that came out of him were so fucking hot I thought I was going to explode in my pants. I leaned down and flicked my tongue over the nubs. Austin’s hand gripped the back of my head and pulled me against him. I sucked and licked at his chest. I took my time, making sure to work over each hot, erect nipple. By the time I was done Austin was panting like a champion runner.

Our bodies crashed together again as we shared another passionate kiss. His hands ran down my back, and it sent chills up my spine. Austin must have been feeling bold because I felt one of his hands slip down the back of my pants. As I felt his hand cup and massage my ass cheek I heard him giggle.

“You must have thought I was a sure thing, bro, since you didn’t put on any underwear.” Austin said as he winked at me. I licked my lips and reached down to unbutton my pants. Austin reached out and stopped me. “Let me do that for you.”

His voice suddenly had a thick, husky quality to it. My cock twitched in my pants just from hearing it. If I wasn’t hard already, watching Austin lower himself to his knees in front of me would have done it. I thought he was going to go right for the good stuff, but he surprised me. His hands reached back and began to cup my ass again. Austin leaned forward and began to kiss my stomach and abs. I reached down, running my fingers through his hair.

“That feels so good, Aust.” I moaned. Austin looked up at me with a grin. I pushed his head against me. “Don’t stop, bro. Keep going.”

I felt his tongue start to dip down the front of my pants. I was throbbing in my pants. I arched against him, trying to get his mouth further down my body. I knew he had a talented mouth, but it seemed like the night was going to be full of surprises. Somehow, he managed to pop the button of my pants with his mouth. Austin gently grabbed the zipper of my pants with his teeth, and slowly pulled it down.

My cock burst through the opening. Austin lowered my pants, but his eyes were glued to the sight of my thick, throbbing cock. I saw his tongue dart out and moisten his lips. I stepped out of my pants and stood completely naked in front of him. Austin’s hand slowly reached out and his fingertips rubbed the bottom of my balls. My entire body jerked from the pleasure, so much in fact my cock began to leak. Austin’s eyes seem to focus on my swollen head. His eyes darted up to look at me. I nodded my head slightly to encourage him.

His tongue reached out and took some of the fluid off of my cock. I heard the groan the erupted deep from his body. He licked at the head of my cock a few more times. My head leaned back as my eyes closed. God, it felt so good. Suddenly, my cock was engulfed in an intense hot wetness. My eyes opened and I saw Austin sucking the head of my cock into his mouth. He wrapped his lips around the head of my cock as his tongue massaged underneath it.

My hands instinctively latched onto the sides of his head. I had to fight the urge to push my cock deeper into his mouth. I had to try and relax and let Austin take his time. Though from the way he was sucking my cock, I had no clue how long my control would hold out. His head moved forward and a few more inches of my cock was wrapped in the velvet heat of his mouth. Austin reached up with his hand and tugged gently on my balls. Let me tell you that just about did me in. I had to clench every muscle in my body to stop from shooting off right then and there.