City of Love

Story Info
Brother takes the place of his sister's absent boyfriend.
6.2k words
4.57
95.9k
133
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnTom10
JohnTom10
535 Followers

"Tell me. Was there a certain moment? A moment when you knew we'd end up doing something like this?"

Falling bedsheets revealed her naked body.

"Yeah, there was."

***

'Arrivals are processing now. Once again, we apologise for the delay. Bienvenue en Paris.'

I stood, waiting for them to come through with the rest of their flight. Like all the other lovestruck couples, they'd be happy just to be off the plane; ready for their romantic weekend. Not the tallest of women, the blonde highlights -- shown off in her recent photos -- would make her easy enough to spot. I quickly hid the gift as a hapless girl melted away from the crowd.

Something odd happens when you've been separated from someone for a long time. You meet them and then start processing information. It filtered through my brain like this. First, she was categorised as a woman. Then, further ranked as an attractive women. Finally -- all this happening within nanoseconds -- neurons informed me it was Niamh. My sister. At least that's how my brain worked.

Delayed in Manchester for over an hour, I figured she wouldn't be in the best of moods. The lone girl that came towards me looked utterly deflated. A cell phone in one hand and passport in the other, my chin glanced hair as she hugged me.

"Niamh? Everything ok?

My heart sinking, I already knew it wasn't.

"Where's Barry?"

She pulled back slightly and looked up at me. True to her stoic nature, I could tell no tears had been shed.

"He tested positive last night."

"You've got to be kidding me," I said, pulling her tight. "Do they even bother checking for the virus anymore? Ah, sis, he should have risked it."

"Not everyone's like you, Matt."

Our bodies pinned in loving embrace, it was no surprise she felt it.

"Um...Is that for me?"

Although giving her chest ample room to breathe, the jacket and half unbuttoned Henley shirt combo offered little protection against the thing digging into her. Black ink, along with the source of the bulge, was revealed when I lifted up my hoody.

"Here you go," I said, handing her the rolled up beret. "Bienvenue en France!"

Niamh unfolded the hat and cracked a smile.

"I like the 'baggy top without t-shirt' look you're rocking there, bro."

"Uh, yeah...I was running a bit late this morning. Just hopped in the shower and threw on whatever was clean."

Brown, suspecting eyes stayed on me as she fixed her beret. Brunette locks with blonde edges flowed down her chest.

"Well, I hope she was cute. Mon méchant frère."

"I couldn't possibly comment. Anyway!" I said, swiftly changing subject. "I don't think you're in the mood for riding two trains. We'll get a taxi. We still have a few hours ahead of us."

"Honestly, the day I've had, the hotel bar sounds good right about now."

"Nonsense!" I said, taking her rucksack. "Besides, what I want to show you is on the way. It's really big and impressive," I said in a sing-song voice.

"Oh? Well, in that case..."

Her top lifted as she rose on tippy toes to hug me.

"It's so good seeing you again, Matt."

Walking through a packed Charles De Gaulle, it was nice to see Niamh loosening up. Yeah, it sucked that Barry wasn't here -- Paris was a city for lovers after all. But then that didn't have to stop us from having a good time. I was determined to make her visit a worthwhile endeavour. It might mean I'd have to cancel some romantic plans of my own, but that'd be ok. Family came first. I was more than confident that we could salvage the situation. The way she sealed her lips to mine during our hug meant Niamh was certainly getting into the French way of things.

***

"My Gosh!" she said pulling me by the hand. "It's incredible."

We leaned over the railing and drank in the sight of the Eiffel Tower. Still a fair distance away, our elevated location amongst green, leafy trees, gave the old iron structure a proud, natural charm.

"I told you you'd like it. Less tourists here as well. Makes all the difference."

The red lipstick she applied in the taxi gave her smile a tremendous glow.

"Incredible," she whispered, resting her head against my shoulder.

I was happy to wait for her to be done with her sightseeing. Although I'd seen the thing a couple dozen times, I had to admit, it still had an alluring pull. So much so, I thought it was the tower itself causing my arm to move. Niamh dragged it around her waist. Her gaze stayed on the monument.

"Go behind me. I want to imagine what it would be like with Barry."

Hands caressed her waist far too easily. Her single, hard jerk placed me much too tight against her rounded denim hind.

"Jeez! Careful, sis," I joked.

Looking around, I had to remind myself that no one knew we were frère et sœur. Yeah, it was strange, but Niamh just wanted to experience the emotions she would have felt with her boyfriend. Who was I to deny her that. Ever the pragmatist, she probably saw it as simple as my arms being able to do the job. The scented hair in front of me proved a nice distraction. A distraction from thinking about what was pressed up against me. It'd be fine. Apart from the obvious, the fact that I'd been with a girl that morning meant I wouldn't be so easily excited.

"Just relax," she said.

I steadied my feet as fingers intertwined over her belly button. She drew her head back slightly to show me her smile. I assumed it was probably that movement that caused her bum to slide. We stayed there, bound together, as the warm evening drew in.

"It's pretty spectacular all lit up," I whispered.

Niamh remained silent, only resting her soft fingers over my knuckles. I guess she would have done that with him. The scent of her hair lured me closer. Close enough to glance silky strands. Then, I gasped. Not because the tower suddenly came to life, but because it made her jolt back into me.

"My God!" she announced.

My nose buried in her hair, I guess I groaned or something. Layers of clothes prevented other things from being buried.

"It really is impressive," Niamh whispered.

I kept reminding myself, that in this situation, I was Barry - and that his girlfriend was referring to a tower of iron. Originally, I'd planned on been long gone by then. Leave Niamh with Barry, while I went home to get ready. I'd lost track of time. That didn't matter. Plans had changed. I knew from the second I saw her in the airport that my evening was going to turn out very different.

My lips crossed an earring as she slowly turned her head. I could see eyes were closed as I wet her cheekbone. She stopped when mouths met. Noses bumping, we shared a harmless few pecs. Nothing too unusual, until she opened her mouth. She moaned as I pushed inside. It's what any boyfriend would have done.

Niamh's response melted all illusions. She pulled my hands tight to her body. Her top rose to reveal the small of her back. The girl protected in my grasp, we weren't the only ones making out. Maybe just the only ones that weren't strictly a romantic couple. Squelching lips concealed our groans. Not obvious to any onlookers, Niamh's movement was tantalisingly slow. I, however, felt every inch of her rolling hips.

Our moans a hum, she must have known what she was doing. Tracking it. But then that wouldn't have been difficult. The big old tower wasn't the only thing sprouting up into the Parisian sky. My sweatpants, more resembling a tent, found cover in the natural groove of her perfect ass. The heat of the day -- of the moment -- brought sweat to my brow. I fought the urge to slide hands up her feminine figure. Fingers rested over the brass button of her jeans. It would have been nothing at all to plunge them where they so desperately wanted to go. But then, unlike kissing, that was a privilege reserved only for a real boyfriend. She gasped when a bead of her brother's sweat struck the exposed skin of her back.

Pulling away, I scooped up her bag and slung it over my shoulder.

"Wh...Where are you going? She asked.

"To fill that little belly of yours. There's a great little place around the corner. You'll love it."

It took Niamh a second or two to gather herself. I kept a half step ahead of her until a tower was out of sight.

***

Niamh glared at me with an odd mix of embarrassment and awe. Stressed staff sorted out our table. On the busiest night of the year, my reservation for two was the one thing I'm glad I hadn't cancelled.

"Matt, you do realise that whoever's place I'm stealing is never going to talk to you again, right?"

I shrugged my shoulders.

"It's a family emergency. Eloise understands that. She'll be fine."

"So that's what you were doing on your phone in the taxi? Cancelling your Valentine's date. For me. I could bloody strangle you."

"Don't fret it," I said, playfully patting my stomach. "We do need to eat."

"God, I really have messed things up for you, haven't I? I'm so sorry, Matt."

"Sis, you've got nothing to apologise for. Now sit down. Relax."

Almost forgetting I still had her rucksack, I tucked it under the table. She clearly wasn't a heavy packer. But then three days' worth of a woman's summer garments wouldn't weigh much at all. True, we we're having an unusually warm February, but she still should have packed something heavier. The candle flickered on the table as our eyes adjusted to the darkness. Sweaty cleavage coming into sharp focus, had she loosened another button?

"Gosh!" Niamh said, scanning the room. "I think we're a tad underdressed."

"Yeah, but still the best looking."

"I'll drink to that!"

It wasn't just the one candle, but well over a hundred dotted around the little restaurant. It was the only source of light and the trick to creating a wonderful ambiance. Whatever about bringing one's sister, it had always been a great place for dates. We looked through the menu that Renée, our friendly waitress, had given us. Niamh had learned a few phrases of French, but I was pretty sure she didn't understand most of what the lively Renée said. Things about us being such a cute couple, and how we even looked alike. I decided against a translation.

"Do you think there are snails on this menu," she said. "Or frog's legs? Yuck!"

"Hey, don't knock it til you try it."

The dancing flame tossed shadows across her face. I followed the random patterns as they flowed down her neck. Lower and lower. Sparkling eyes stayed on the menu as she spoke.

"Sorry about earlier on. Got a bit carried away. Uhm...I think I'm gonna go for a boring old burger and chips."

"Ah, can't beat frites. Or French fries as our American friends would say."

To hell with French fries. Was that all she was really going to say about practically dry humping me. She probably didn't realise how dangerous it was to get a guy going like that. Or she pretended she didn't. How and ever, I'd have to suck it up and take my medicine for tonight. Even if I managed to get away later, Eloise was the last girl in this town who was going to want to fuck me. Niamh's phone took a seizure.

"Oh, one sec," she said, tapping the screen. "Hey, how's everything? How are you feeling?"

She waved at the screen as Barry's image came through. He would have been greeted with her bright, red lipstick had I not swallowed it all.

"I know. I wish you were here too, babe. I'm glad you're feeling ok though. Matt," she said with a wink. "Say hi!"

I waved at the screen in front of me. I quietly placed our order and asked for some beers while they spoke.

"It's really lovely here. They only use candles; that's why it's so dark...Yes, honey, he is. He's taking good care of me. Don't worry."

Niamh reached across the table to squeeze my hand. Black fingernail polish shone. She brought the phone to her ear and lowered her voice.

"What? I can't. I told you it's too dark in here. It's getting dark outside too. You wouldn't be able to see me."

A soft thumb rubbed the meaty flesh of my hand.

"I can't," she said, giggling. "Stop! You've got a filthy mind!"

The more she flirted, the harder she rubbed. Two frothy mugs of beer arrived and broke my line of sight. I counted three open buttons.

"Barry, we're just about to have dinner. I'll call you later from the hotel, ok? You'll be able to see me much better then."

Signing off and hanging up, she took her foot away from mine. I let go of her hand to gulp some golden conviction.

"Sorry about that," she said. "I'm putting my phone away and giving you my undivided attention."

"Oh, it's fine, sis. Don't worry about it. With video calling, it can be like Barry is here with us. You guys talk whenever you want."

Through my blurry mug, I watched her play with her hair. She seemed to be observing a restaurant full of feely, elegant couples. Fingers twisting, her smile began to fade.

"But it isn't the same, is it?" she said with a sigh. "Video calls. Phone calls. Gosh, our relationship really needed this trip."

She rubbed the back of my hand.

"Enough about my silly problems. I'm sure you're getting tired of hearing your sister moan. Tell me, how's life going for you here?"

Her attention eluded me as I spoke. I wasn't mad. I knew what Niamh was thinking about; that she should be here with her boyfriend. I was happy to change the subject.

"Well, as you can see, the city is great. Coaching is going pretty well too. Yeah, I really like it here."

"Do you think they'll offer you another contract?"

We thanked Renée as she set down our food. Niamh impressively ordered more drinks in her second language.

"The team's results are good. The feedback I'm getting is decent. Not to jinx it or anything, but I think they'll keep me on."

"Matt, I'm so happy for you. I mean, I miss not having you home, but it's a good excuse for me to visit Paris again...If you'll have me back?"

"You don't need to ask. Photos are one thing, nothing compares to you actually being here. I'm having a good time."

"You're just saying that to cheer me up. So, tell me. Do you take most of your dates here?"

"Every now and again. But only the good girls."

A bare foot glanced me as she crossed her legs.

"Well I shouldn't be here then."

"No. You most certainly shouldn't. But alas! I'm stuck with you for three days."

My disarming grin eased her guilt.

"Yep. I give it less than 24 hours until your pulling my hair like old times. Jokes aside. Sorry for ruining your Valentine's Day."

"Oh, I've already thought of a few ways you can make it up to me."

"Yeah? Like what?" she said with a raised eyebrow.

It was clear from the way she pumped out her chest that she'd opened every button. I pointed to my near empty glass and smirked.

"I think I'm gonna have to go way beyond beer to make it up to you."

The room seemed to fall silent as eyes locked. It was only because the other couples were in the throes of their own romantically charged passion. A few quiet minutes passed. Deciding to end the fun of flirting with my sister, I changed subject.

"Barry sounded ok at least?"

"Yeah, I think he'll pull through."

Her foot rubbed against mine as beer flowed into her mouth. I wouldn't have been able to stand despite the need to pee. My tent was back.

"Our waitress is funny, isn't she?"

I just nodded. I guess Renée's mannerism were quiet amusing. The kind of character you'd find in a cosy place like this. We ate and sank another few beers. Niamh added a takeout bottle of wine to the bill. As the two women chatted away, Renée seemed very impressed. It wasn't just the generous tip. I stared at my sister, slack jawed, as we moved outside. She knew exactly what I was getting at.

"What?" She said. "I've been practicing."

Maybe she didn't want to be one of those people who went abroad and demanded everyone else spoke English. Her warm fingers joined mine as we strolled, slightly tipsy, into the night.

***

Covered in a thin layer of sweat, I'm still glad we hadn't taken a cab. Not that we could find one. Our discomfort was soon forgotten as we marvelled at the room. It almost matched the lobby for majesty: A king sized four poster bed, ornate cornicing on a ceiling that seemed to go for miles, chandeliers, and other assortments of French décor dotted around the place. Neither of us commented on the rose petals scattered across the bed. The huge tv that hung on the wall seemed totally out of place, but I was glad it was there. Made things seem less...

"Absolute heaven! That feels so good!"

I peered around the corner of the large ensuite to see Niamh testing the shower. Her hand was still ringing as she came back out.

"I'll be making use of that very soon," she said, taking off her jacket.

"Might as well relax and take a nice, long bath? I mean, I should probably get going if I want to make the last train."

Niamh grew flustered as she carried her bag to the far side of the bed.

"Oh, right. For a minute there, I forgot you actually had a home to go to. And that I'll be..."

She looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Matt, stay. What's the point in going all the way back when we're just going to meet up again tomorrow?"

Scratching my head, I suppose she did have a point.

She strutted over, standing practically beneath me. A big smirk cutting through her shyness.

"I'll make it worth your while."

Niamh extended her arm. I could see shiny nails as fingers curled around the smooth, solid circumference. She held the bottle against her body and grinned. The neck slid between her breasts. I wasn't sure why I touched her shoulder as I spoke.

"You have a 'special' call to make, remember?"

Niamh scoffed.

"Don't worry about that. I'm sure Barry will be fine not seeing me for one night."

"I dunno, sis. He sounded pretty excited back in the restaurant. Can't blame the poor guy."

"Well, it's probably too late now," she said, dropping her phone on the bed. "And you've been so good with me today. I'm not going to say thanks by tossing you out on the street."

Her eyes drifted away from mine as she fashioned her hair up into some sort of bun. I hated myself for liking what was exposed down her top.

"See that tv behind you?"

"Umm, yeah."

"Well, I desperately need to get out of these clothes. You find us something to watch and I'll jump in the shower. Leave some wine for me, Mr greedy."

"Thanks, Niamh," I said, running my hand down her arm.

"For what?"

"Not sure actually. For choosing me, I guess."

Smiling eyes left mine and drifted down my body.

"It's nothing. Blood is thicker than water and all that. Ok, I really need to get out of these sticky clothes."

Niamh brushed past me on the way to the ensuite. I heard the gentle flow of a tap running and the sound of a working toothbrush. The scrubbing noise drawing nearer, she appeared at the door. Her foamy mouthful made it difficult for her to talk.

"Tomowow, ah was hinking we ku do de Loure. Or maye Versay?"

I found it hard to concentrate on her words. The toothbrush kept bulging her cheeks while forcing fluid down her chin.

"Anway, ha a hink," she said, walking across and then bending down to grab her bag.

Before she disappeared again, I learned that Niamh used the same polish on her toenails. The Henley shirt still looked good. It went well with her smooth legs and black panties. Through the wide open door, it was impossible not to hear the girl gag and spit. The shower now running, I guess she felt safe with me in the room. I kicked the door over slightly. Picking up the remote, I started flicking. It did little to distract me from the sound of water cascading down her slim, naked body.

***

"Gosh! I feel so much better after that. Find anything good?"

Niamh was acutely aware of the eyes glued to her as she walked. Spaghetti straps made the nightie hang low on her chest. The hem rose further up her thigh as she kneeled onto the bed.

JohnTom10
JohnTom10
535 Followers
12