City of Temptation

Story Info
Kelly goes on a business trip to the city... and is tempted.
6.4k words
4.39
4.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
496 Followers

City of Temptation

"Ok, hun, I'm all set," Kelly said, setting her bags down by the front door. She knew the taxi would be coming any minute now.

"You got everything?" Tom asked, walking towards her, looking down at the pile of suitcases, laptop bag, and briefcase.

"I hope so," she said. "I really have to nail these presentations. Mr. McCord really wants at least three new clients out of this." It was going to be a seven city, whirlwind tour, starting on the east coast and then jumping to the west. Three weeks of presentations during the day and lonely hotel stays at night.

Tom wrapped his arms around her and held her close. "I'm sure you'll do better than that." He kissed her forehead, the tip of her nose, and then her lips.

There was a sudden car horn from the driveway. Tom let her go as she moved to grab her bags.

"Ok, I'll be back in a couple weeks... and I'll call you every night I can." She opened the door and held one suitcase while Tom carried the rest to the car. The taxi driver helped them load it all into his trunk. Kelly got into the back seat and smiled, waving at Tom.

The taxi backed out of their driveway and started down the road towards the expressway. Her first city was an hour drive away, giving her plenty of time to reflect. Her small town was very different than the city. There were medium-sized houses on large plots of land, some up to an acre or two. Lots of trees were in the yards. Kids were out playing. Adults washing their cars. It was a nice, family atmosphere that she was very comfortable in.

The city was different for her, though. And it always made her nervous to go there, especially at night. There was just something about it... the prostitutes... the sexual advertisements... the strip clubs and bars. It was just far more overtly sexual than her suburban life. And for some reason it enticed her. The city was large, with so many people you could get lost in it... you could be... anonymous.

When she arrived at the hotel, she checked in and went up to her room. She looked out the window, briefly, ten stories up, looking down at all the flashing lights as the sun started setting. She went down to the front desk and asked for restaurant suggestions. The young man suggested a few within walking distance and she walked to what he said would be his personal suggestion.

After dinner, the city nightlife had completely come alive, and Kelly experienced it fully on her walk back to the hotel. Scantily clad women stood on the street corners tempting the young pedestrians and drivers. Dance clubs had scantily-dressed girls outside handing out flyers. Both men and women were on the sidewalks, moving about... some dressed to entice... some dressed to be enticed. All were... anonymous.

She avoided it all as best she could and went back up to her room to watch some TV. As it got even later, she checked for the movies they had available, somehow ending up on the adult channels without even realizing it. And she watched. She watched movies that she rarely ever watched... movies that she couldn't watch at home... touching herself.

Every city was the same and for the next two weeks her routine seemed to be the same. And she grew more and more anxious when she was alone... more and more tempted.

And then one night, she couldn't resist any longer. After seeing an advertisement on the TV for an escort service, she couldn't stop herself. That ad made it seem innocent enough... "a night out with the woman of your dreams" it said... but she knew what it really was.

"Hello, Casual Connections?" the sexy, young female voice answered the phone. A pause. "Hello?"

Nervous already, Kelly quickly pulled the phone from her ear and placed it back on the cradle. This was all just too crazy for her. She was on a business trip away from her family for chrissake. It shouldn't matter that she'd already been gone for two weeks and she was extremely horny. She lay back on the hotel bed and let out her breath in a long gasp. She hadn't even realized she had been holding it.

It both excited and scared her that she was that close to actually making a "date" with an escort service. What would they have thought of her anyways? She leaned back on the stack of pillows and casually ran her hands over her body. She was wearing a black negligee which was tied just at the breast, but opened like a curtain exposing her taught stomach. The black lace panties did little to really cover her and the G-string back felt so erotically naughty. The TV caught her attention again as a man plowed his large member into a blond woman's ass. His large hands pulled under her chin, lifting her gaze and making her back arch more. Her mouth was opened wide and she was moaning in pure ecstasy.

Kelly loved the openness that was shown on Adult TV Channels. It was as if everyone was having sex but her. They were so open and willing to try new things. Much more than she ever could.

Another ad was far more obvious. "Call us now for some hot action," the sultry female voice said. "Visa and Mastercard accepted. First served is the first to cum." A large cock erupted, spurting a copious amount of sperm onto the face of a blond girl. The screen then changed to a new commercial for a strip club on the other side of town.

"First to cum," Kelly moaned. "That's what I need. Where's Tom when I need him most."

Kelly's hand pushed beneath the thin material of her panties and danced through her short, curly mane of pubic hair. She could feel the heat radiating from within her hot box and knew she would have to cum soon or go nuts. The TV commercial showed a lesbian couple in a heated 69 as it advertised for an upcoming movie. Kelly's eyes focused on those two as her hand slipped lower and slowly circled her clit, gently pressing on it.

The advertising had increased, too, as the hour had turned later. It was already 2:00am and she was too wound up to sleep. She closed her eyes slightly and imagined that the girl on the TV was eating out her snatch; running her tongue through her pussy lips.

She was shocked out of her daydream and she reached to answer the phone. She hoped it was Tom, but doubted it since he was supposed to be staying out late with the guys tonight.

"Hello?" she said.

"Hi. We got disconnected so I thought I'd call you back." It was the same sultry female voice as before. Kelly was shocked and sat for a moment wondering what to do or say. She sounded so young.

"I'm sorry, you... you must have the wrong number."

"Oh, I have the right number all right. Don't you want to talk?" Kelly sat stunned, unable to form a reply. "Are you shy, baby? I like shy girls."

"N...no, I just don't remember making any calls." A loud female moan pierced the silence of the room from the TV. Kelly quickly looked up to see one of the lesbians screaming out her orgasm, her face tightly scrunched up in pleasure.

"Well, even if you didn't call me, I'm calling you now. I was hoping we could talk for a little bit. I'm feeling sooo lonely. You're up kind'a late too, aren't you?"

"I guess so. I was just watching some TV before bed."

"Sounds like it's kind of a hot show too, huh? Nothing gives sweet dreams like watching a good fucking, right? Or maybe a little pussy sucking."

"I... well... I guess." Kelly was stunned by this woman's forthright conversation. She didn't know how to reply. It was like some weird conversation with her own teenage daughter.

"What'cha doing at the hotel? Business? Or are you meeting a friend for a quickie?"

Kelly was shocked. This woman knew exactly where she was calling from. She never even considered the possibility. "Yes. I'm in town for a few weeks on business."

"A few weeks... that's a long time. You sound very pretty. I'll bet you make all the guys hot. And the girls, too." Kelly could hear the woman's sultry voice radiate through her, tickling up and down her spine.

"I... well, I guess I'm pretty. I'm married."

"Mmmmmmmmm I love your voice. It's so sexy. Are you feeling sexy tonight?"

"I guess."

"Very good. A married woman, huh? Is this your first time?"

Kelly paused. "Yeah, I guess," she said softly, wondering what the other woman meant exactly.

"Mmm, don't worry, I won't bite. Lesbian virgins make me fucking hot though. I'm only 19, but I have lot's of experience. I started sucking pussy when I was... well... younger. Does that make your pussy wet?"

Kelly sat stunned... excited, but stunned.

"It was my neighbor. She was sooo hot. I came on to her one day and just ravaged her pussy. After that, we had sex almost every day. You can't believe how much I love the taste of a sweet pussy. Me and my friends eat each other out all the time. We just can't get enough. I'll bet yours tastes really good. Unfortunately, tonight I'm sad 'cause I'm sitting at home, all by myself. Just sitting back in bed, wearing nothing, of course. I just love the feeling of silky sheets against my skin. Want to know what I'm doing?" She giggled playfully. "I'm playing with my own pussy. That's right, my fingers are sliding up and down my pussy lips. Getting them all wet and juicy." Kelly was breathing heavily as she heard the girl's voice in her ear. She felt her heart pounding and breathing quickening. Her finger unconsciously pushed into her hole and she let out a little moan. "I love it when my lovers do that to me, don't you? Just teasing me. I've been playing with myself for a long time now, just waiting for the right girl to call. Are you the right girl?"

Kelly gulped loudly. She couldn't speak as her finger continued to assault her hot box. She pushed another in and placing the phone on her shoulder, used her free hand to circle her clit once again. She moaned softly.

"Are you touching yourself? I can hear you breathing harder now. I bet you're playing with your hot little clitty, aren't you?"

Kelly paused for a moment, wondering if she could find the strength to answer her tormentor. "Yessss...," she said softly, almost a whisper.

"Mmmmm, so nasty. You really did want to talk to me didn't you. You wanted me to make you cum all over your nasty little fingers. Pinch your nipples with your other hand. I want them nice and hard when I'm ready to suck on them."

Kelly's right hand moved to obey her phone lover. She gently pinched her nipples, rolling them both between her fingers in a way only she would know. Her two fingers continued to push in and out of her moist box. Her juices were flowing down over her ass, dripping onto the sheets.

"That's right, make them nice and hard. Mmmm, your body is so tasty. I can't wait to lick you all over. Wouldn't you like that?"

Kelly's fingers were rapidly circling her clit as she neared her orgasm. "Yessss," she moaned.

"Good. Why don't you tell me what you want me to lick first?" The woman on the phone was so sexy sounding. Kelly was lost in a sea of erotic pleasure, just what she wanted, just what she needed.

"I... oh gawd... I don't know," she panted, barely able to think.

"Yes you do baby. Just tell me what to lick with my long, wet tongue. I'll put it just where you want it. *Anywhere* you want it. I love the taste of a woman. They're so sweet. Mmmm, is your pussy sweet?"

"I... I guess so."

"Yeah, I bet it is. But I'll save that dessert for last. First I want to suck on your nipples. I'll bet they're hard now, huh? Pinch them for me." Kelly moaned a little. "Now harder... harder. Pinch them and don't let go until I tell you." Kelly pinched both of her nipples between her fingers, pulling them away from her body. The pain was exquisite and she was writhing on the bed. She held her breath, with little squeaks coming from her throat. "There you go baby, let go and just relax. Stroke just the tips of your nipples with your fingers. That's right."

Kelly's nipples were throbbing, but it felt so good to just barely touch them.

"Gawd I'm so wet thinking about you. Can I come over there and play? We'll have lots of fun together. Maybe I can bring a friend, too."

Kelly was writhing on the bed, thinking about two young girls pleasuring her in so many nasty ways. She'd thought about having sex with a woman before, but never really thought about younger women. What would they be like? What would they taste like? And then to have a *very experienced* girl making love to her... it made her head swim.

"Does that sound like fun?" the girl asked with an innocent, seductive voice.

Kelly's fingers were still circling her clit, even faster now. She couldn't get the image of the girls out of her mind... one eating out her pussy while the other sat on her face, humping her pussy against Kelly's mouth.

"How much?" she asked gasping, barely able to speak.

"Not much. Two hundred for each of us. And I promise... it'll be worth it. Gawd I can't stop thinking about your pussy... my mouth is watering."

"Ok," Kelly relented. "Both of you is ok."

"Mmmmm," the girl moaned. "We'll be over soon. Don't cum too much, baby. Save that cream for me. Which hotel are you staying in?"

"It's... it's the Embassy... on Ninth. Room 1003."

"We'll see you soon."

Kelly hung up the phone and wanted desperately to masturbated herself to a quick orgasm, but knew she didn't have time. She threw some pants and a t-shirt over her lingerie, slipped on some shoes and dashed downstairs to the lobby. She had to get to an ATM and be back before the girls showed up. She went to the front desk where a pretty brunette was working the late shift.

She suddenly became very nervous. It was 2am and she was running out to get cash. That was pretty damn suspicious. But she had no choice. "Excuse me," she said grabbing the girl's attention. "Can you tell me where the closest ATM is?"

"Sure, it's just around the corner," she said, pointing the way with her outstretched arm. Kelly was shocked at how she now saw the girl... as a sex object. She felt excited to see the swell of her breasts, the bare flesh exposed from the first few buttons of her blouse being open, her trim hips, and manicured nails. Her breath caught in her throat momentarily.

"Oh... ok... thanks." Kelly walked quickly out the door, down the street and around the corner. She was nervous getting cash this late at night... at least that's what she told herself was the reason she was shaking so much. She pulled the cash from the machine and moved quickly back to the hotel. As she walked in the door, two girls were at the desk talking with the girl at the counter. They were talking like old friends, chatting amiably, laughing at jokes. As she passed, the trio looked at her... almost admiringly she thought.

She slipped down the hall and pressed the elevator button. It seemed to take an eternity for the elevator to actually arrive. The bell dinged and she entered just as the two girls walked up and entered behind her. They moved to the back of the elevator holding hands and snuggled against the back wall. Both of the girls looked to be about 20. The long-haired blond was the shorter of the two. She wore jean shorts and a midriff-baring t-shirt, while the taller, short-haired brunette wore jean shorts and a frilly top with spaghetti straps. Kelly couldn't help but stare at them in the reflection of the elevator doors as they closed.

The blond moved into the arms of the brunette and began kissing her neck. Her hand first grabbed the back of her neck to pull her in and then drifted down her collar bone and chest, stopping to caress her breast. Her fingers traced circles around the taught nipple that was obvious through the thin material. Kelly uneasily shifted weight between her feet. She could feel the heat turning up in the elevator and then noticed that the brunette was looking right at her through the reflective metal.

"Gotta love a bitch in heat," the girl said to her. "Her engine is definitely purring."

"Mmmm hmmm," cooed the blond. "I sooo hungry, baby."

Kelly gulped, her mouth feeling suddenly dry. She watched the blonde's hand slide down across her stomach, her fingers sliding into her shorts when the elevator stopped and the doors opened.

"Awww," the blond pouted. "It was just starting to get fun."

"Don't worry baby girl, it'll get fun again in a minute," the brunette consoled her.

Without looking back, Kelly walked down the hall towards her room. She shook her head trying to clear the extreme sexual thoughts that were pounding there. She didn't know how much more of that lusty show she could have taken. Reaching her door, she produced the keycard from her pocket and inserted it into the lock. Just as she opened the door, she noticed that the two girls were behind her.

"I guess I know where the party is," the blond smiled at her, laying her head on the brunette's shoulder.

"Are you....?" Kelly paused.

"Your teenage pussy dessert," finished the blond.

They walked past her and into the room, their hands lazily grazing her breasts as they walked by. Kelly quickly looked up and down the halls to make sure no one was watching. She paused a second wondering if she could really do this or not, and then stepped inside, closing and locking the door behind her. As she stepped into the room, the brunette was seated on the bed with the blond kneeling on the floor, her hands caressing the brunette's thighs. The brunette's legs were spread wide open and the blonde's fingers were sliding into the leg holes, gently probing her pussy.

"We can get the gift out of the way first," the brunette suggested. "As I said on the phone, I'm just dying to taste you."

Kelly pulled the bills from her pocket and walked towards the two. "How... how long is this for?" she asked, her voice quaking.

"You've got us for two hours," the brunette said as the blond licked her own juice soaked fingers.

The brunette took the bills and stood, moving towards the backpack that lay on the other side of the bed. Kelly had been so absorbed in their behavior that she didn't even see it. Then she felt the blond slip underneath her arm, so that it draped across the girl's shoulders. One of the girl's arms slipped around her back, hugging their hips together, while the other stroked her stomach. Her head rested on Kelly's shoulder, along the side of her breast. The girl was staring intently at her breast and nuzzled her mouth into it, kissing it over her clothes. The hand on her stomach moved higher, sliding up to cradle and squeeze her other breast.

"I'm Rachel and the little pussy licker here is Annie," said the brunette, coming back towards the two. She snuggled into Kelly's other side, her left hand wrapping around her torso, her right grabbing the back of Kelly's neck. "There, we've been introduced." She pulled Kelly towards her into a deep, passionate kiss.

Rachel pushed her body into Kelly, her crotch grinding on Kelly's thigh. Meanwhile, Annie continued stroking, kissing, and licking Kelly's nipple through her shirt, forming a prominent wet spot with a hardened protrusion beneath. Rachel's tongue probed deep into Kelly's mouth and the two were breathing heavily. Kelly didn't even feel Annie unfasten her pants and pull them down a little until she felt her fingers probing inside, curling, caressing, stroking her wet pussy.

Rachel felt Kelly shudder and when she failed to react to her kisses, pulled back. Both looked down as Annie pulled Kelly's pants and panties down and began lightly tonguing her clit. Rachel held Kelly tight to keep the older woman from tripping on her own pants and falling over. Annie's hands reached around and grabbed Kelly's ass tightly, enjoying the feeling of the muscles contracting and loosening in her hands as the older woman reacted to her teasing.

Rachel's hand slid underneath Kelly's shirt and slipped over her breast, caressing it beneath both the shirt and her lingerie. She tortured her hard nipple as she kissed Kelly's neck and sucked on her earlobe. "How does that little girl's tongue on your clit feel? Hmmm? You like that?"

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
496 Followers
12