City of Temptation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly groaned a quick "Yes" before going quiet again. It was as if she was going to scream out but was trying her best not to be loud. She could hear the panting of Rachel in her ear and the sucking sounds of Annie below making her pant in pleasure. She couldn't believe how good it felt. Her husband went down on her occasionally, but he never made her feel this good. Annie was incredibly good at eating pussy. Kelly could feel her tongue dig into her labia and curl into her pussy. She then quickly locked her mouth hard against the older woman's cunt and sucked, driving Kelly mad as the pleasure shot all over her body. At the same time, Rachel lifted Kelly's shirt over her head and quickly dove into her nipples, licking and sucking them furiously.

Suddenly Rachel pulled away and urged Annie to do the same. Kelly was shaking in heat, her eyes shut tightly, her mouth opened slightly when she felt the cool air replace where the girls' warmth had been. She opened her eyes, taking a moment to refocus them, and saw the girls standing in front of her, kissing. Rachel pulled Annie's t-shirt over her head, tossing it aside. Her pert, firm breasts were lovely, her nipples small, diamond points. Annie unfastened her shorts and pulled them down, leaving her small G-string on underneath.

The two moved over to the bed, Annie sat on the edge and lay back, Rachel knelt on the floor. Her hands stroked Annie's thighs sliding up and over her mound. Kelly looked at the two and couldn't believe her eyes. Annie lying there with her legs open, Rachel stroking her... and both looking right at her was such an incredible turn on.

"I think you need a little taste," Rachel said. "Come over here."

Kelly took the four steps over to the bed and, grabbing Rachel's outstretched hand, knelt on the floor. Rachel's right hand was stroking up and down Annie's inner thigh as Kelly continued to stare, her mouth suddenly becoming very dry.

"Here's your candy," Rachel whispered as her fingers pushed aside Annie's damp panty. Annie's pussy was shaven and pink, her lips very moist and engorged. Rachel used her fingers to spread her labia wide open, baring the pinkness for the older woman. "Isn't it juicy? You can have all you can eat." Kelly sat there watching for a moment before raising one hand and laying it on Annie's leg. "See how soft and smooth her legs are?" Rachel asked. She stroked Annie's thigh, encouraging Kelly to do the same.

Kelly's hand slid up and down along her smooth legs. She couldn't believe she was actually doing it... she was actually this close to another woman's pussy. Her fingers were inches away from that juicy, aromatic juncture. She gulped, her throat and mouth feeling dry.

Rachel pulled the material back over Annie's mound, covering it once again. "I'll let you unwrap it when you're ready," she said. "Whatever you wanna do, baby, she's all yours." She moved behind Kelly and stroked her back for a moment, letting the older woman think about it.

Kelly was fixated on the young girl in front of her. Her body was so hot, her skin so smooth and soft. Her hands stroked her legs and thighs, slowly moving across her abdomen. She leaned down and kissed her stomach and heard Annie moan in satisfaction. Her tongue slid out and she gently licked her skin, loving the sweet taste. She moved to her belly button and let her tongue slither and slide inside it. She felt Annie push her mound up into her chest, her moist panties making a damp spot on Kelly's chest.

She knew what Annie wanted. She moved lower, softly kissing and licking her lower abdomen until her panties rubbed against her chin. She licked along the waistband, her tongue just barely penetrating beneath it.

"Yeah," Annie moaned. Kelly looked up and saw the young girl looking down at her, a very excited, seductive look on her face. Kelly felt her own pussy spasm at the sight.

With one hand she pulled the waistband down a little and licked lower... so close to her clit now.

"Oh gawd yes." She was driving Annie wild. "I want your tongue on me."

Kelly smiled, her tongue making lazy circles and lines on the youth's lower abdomen. Kelly grabbed her G-string and pulled it to the side, exposing her damp mound. She studied it for a moment, wondering if this was a dream, wondering momentarily if she could go through with it. She ran a finger along her labia, feeling it's texture, seeing how it moved as her finger passed, feeling Annie move beneath her in excitement. She bent forward and slowly ran the very tip of her tongue along her labia, where her finger had just been. It slid up and down her lips, just gliding over them.

"Oh," Annie gasped, breathing heavily.

Kelly felt more and more empowered as Annie responded to her touch. Her tongue pressed harder into her tasty flesh as she took long licks up and down her slit. At the top, she twirled her tongue around, just like her husband had done to her before, making Annie groan in pleasure. Rachel gathered up her hair from behind, keeping it away from her mouth as she opened wider to let her tongue drive deeper.

There was no rush, no time limits, nothing to keep Kelly from enjoying Annie's pussy. The youth continually gyrated her cunt on Kelly's face enjoying every sensation that Kelly gave her. Kelly was so amazed how responsive and vocal she was, her little whimpers and moans exciting her. Kelly licked and sucked, tasting her, flicking her tongue rapidly over her clit until the young thing came. She was so excited that she made her cum. She felt her own pussy twinge with need as those soft, sleek thighs clamped around her ears and that fresh pussy pushed up into her face.

Annie sat up and the two kissed passionately, mouths open, tongues battling, pressing into each other. Annie then pulled on the older woman, encouraging her to get up onto the bed. Kelly crawled up onto her knees when suddenly Annie moved behind her, flipped onto her back and slipped her head between her thighs. Her arms wrapped around Kelly's legs and gripped around her hips, pulling her down.

Kelly was surprised by Annie's actions but allowed her hips to lower down until she felt the youngster's tongue slide along her cunt. She looked down and saw Annie's blond hair laying out like a halo around her head, her blue eyes staring up at Kelly hungrily. Kelly was so turned on by her and this girl was definitely an expert. Her tongue and mouth strummed against Kelly's pussy just right giving her a rollercoaster ride of pleasure.

It didn't take long for Kelly's first orgasm and she started to lift up and away, but Annie gripped harder, keeping her down on her face. Kelly was so used to having one orgasm with her husband that she never even realized her potential for many. And Annie knew just what she was doing. As Kelly came down from her first orgasm, Annie was softly licking her, letting her relax. Kelly reached down and cradled her head with one hand, helping to hold it to her hot cunt.

She was rocking her hips when she felt Rachel push her from behind. She fell forward on all fours, her hair cascading onto the bed in front of her. She looked back just in time to see Rachel grab her hips with one hand, while manipulating something into her open pussy with the other. She'd fucked doggie style before with Tom, but never while her clit was being so lavishly and expertly manipulated by a hot tongue.

Rachel pushed into her and then grabbed her hips with both hands, using the extra leverage to start fucking her properly, with quick, shallow strokes punctuated by long, deep ones. Kelly hadn't had something this big inside her in a long, long time. She closed her eyes and let the feelings sweep over her body. She felt her skin flush and her body warm wonderfully. She let her head and shoulders drop onto the bedsheet and felt Rachels thrusts push her into the bed. Oh gawd she was loving this. She felt like she was moaning so loud, groaning as the dildo was pounded into her. She wondered for a moment what the neighbors thought. But right now, she didn't give a fuck.

Rachel leaned over her back and she could feel her nipples press into her lower back. Her fingers intertwined in Kelly's hair and pulled her head back hard while pushing her hips in extra fast, extra deep. Kelly let out a loud grunt, the dildo jammed so far into her. The young girl continued her thrusting, her other hand leaving Kelly's hip as well. She briefly licked the tip of her thumb before she slid it around Kelly's asshole, slightly piercing it. She'd never had her ass played with before and it felt so dirty... and so erotic. She was going to cum... and soon.

Annie slid up beneath her and started licking her nipples, sucking on them, biting them. Kelly wanted to kiss her but Rachel had too firm a hold on her hair, holding it like the reigns on a horse.

Kelly came hard, her entire body quivering, her hands shaking. She grunted and groaned as Rachel pushed deep into her and held her there tightly.

After a few moment, Rachel released her and pulled out. Kelly laid forward onto Annie, panting. Her heart was racing and she was sweating from her exertion. Annie kissed her all over her face and neck, cuddling close. Rachel soon joined them, spooning Kelly from behind so that she was in the middle of the two teen sexpots, both of them kissing and fondling her.

She didn't remember falling asleep and didn't know how long she was out, but she awoke with the feel of renewed kisses on her neck, fingers dancing across her nipples, hardening them.

"Wake up sleepy head," said Rachel. "We're not done yet."

"Oh gawd," Kelly groaned. "You want more?"

"Mmm hmmm. I want you to fuck me," Rachel panted in her ear.

"Ok," Kelly agreed, sitting up. Rachel stacked pillows behind her and placed one under her hips. She leaned back against the headboard of the bed, spreading her knees wide. Kelly lay between her knees, up next to her luscious pussy. She used her fingers to start stroking the sexy, smooth-shaven flesh. It was definitely different than Annie's pussy... her lips were more hidden. She pulled the skin aside exposing the pink beauty inside.

Rachel reached down and grabbing her wrist, pulled it up to her face and started sucking on her fingers. It was such an erotic sight that Kelly thought she could cum right there. Her mind was still sleep riddled, but she was certainly waking up fast.

Annie leaned over Rachel and was gently stroking and licking her skin, moving closer and closer to her breasts and wonderfully hard nipples. Kelly had seen lesbian displays in porno flicks before, but until tonight had never thought she'd actually be in one... and a threesome at that. This was certainly going to be a night to remember.

Rachel released her wet fingers from her mouth and moved her hand back to her pussy. She urged Kelly to slide them into her vagina, putting two in first. She moved Kelly's hand in and out, fucking herself with them. After a moment, she let go and left it to Kelly to continue. The older woman slid her fingers in and out, feeling the wetness and heat engulf her. Rachel used one hand to masturbate, running her fingers around and around her clit. One of Annie's hands would occasionally join in, too. It didn't take long for Rachel to start breathing heavily.

Kelly turned her hand over and rubbed the top of Rachels vagina with her finger tips, looking for her g-spot. Rachel grunted and moaned in appreciation, encouraging Kelly to fuck her faster and harder. Kelly introduced a third finger.... and then a fourth, driving them deep into Rachel's cunt. Rachel's mouth opened in a silent scream, her face twisting in a mixture of pain and pleasure by the onslaught. Her eyes rolled up and her head lolled to the side.

Kelly was hoping to make her cum quickly, but Annie seemed to have other ideas. She got off the bed and pulled Kelly with her, leaving Rachel laying there alone. Annie grabbed the strap-on and helped Kelly slip it up her long legs and lock it around her hips. Rachel flipped to her knees and backed towards the edge of the bed.

Annie dropped to her knees and started sucking on the fake cock, covering it with her saliva. Kelly could see one of the reasons guys enjoyed blowjobs, it was damn sexy to see it disappear into her mouth like that. If she could have felt her mouth on her, she would have blown her load right then and there. It only took a few minutes for Annie to finish her task of lubricating the latex monster.

Kelly walked to the edge of the bed and held the dildo out, wondering what to do. She was on totally unfamiliar ground being on this end of fucking. She pushed her hips forward, lining the dildo up with Rachel's pussy. It was just touching her, but wasn't going to push it before it bent aside. Rachel reached back between her legs and guided the big tool into her. She pushed back as Kelly pushed forward, sliding it deep inside.

Rachel helped with the initial fucking motions, rocking her hips forward and back as Kelly fucked her. The older woman grabbed the teen's hips and used them as leverage.

"Oh, yeah, faster," Rachel moaned. "Fuck me hard."

Kelly picked up her pace, pushing her hips in harder and faster so that her pelvis struck the teens ass with every stroke.

Annie moved beside the two and smacked Rachel on each ass cheek several times to Rachels moans of pleasure. She lifted her finger up to Kelly's lips and let her suck on it for a moment, getting it all wet. Then Kelly watched as she first played with Rachel's asshole, then pushed her finger slowly into her. Rachel held herself in place when the new intrusion started, willing herself to relax. Kelly kept slapping into her, listening to the smack of bodies with every hard thrust.

Kelly was wondering how long she could keep this up when Rachel started moaning louder. Annie pushed yet another finger into her ass, sliding them in and out through the tight sphincter. Rachel's eyes and mouth were wide open in pain and pleasure and her moans were nearly constant now. Her own hand had slid down her body and was rapidly stroking her clit. Suddenly she pushed away from the two, flattening out on the bed, her hand caught between her legs and convulsing hips. Kelly watched in stunned amazement as the teen orgasmed as if she were having a seizure. The girl's fingers were pinching and stroking her clit.

As Rachel relaxed on the bed, Annie and Kelly joined her, sandwiching her between them, and kissed and hugged her tight. Within minutes, all three were again asleep.

Kelly awoke a few hours later to an empty bed. She looked over at the clock and saw that it was 8am, time to get moving for her next meeting. She was still tired, her body sore. But she felt so satisfied, perhaps more so than she'd ever been before. She knew that with another two weeks of meetings yet to occur, she'd have to have the girls over for more.

*****

The taxi driver opened her door again and she stepped out into her familiar suburban neighborhood. Tom came walking out the door, smiling, arms open wide.

"Hi!" he said softly, taking her into his arms for a big hug and kissed her quickly. "I missed you."

She could hear the taxi driver putting her suitcases and bags to the side, the plastic feet hitting the concrete of the driveway. "I missed you, too. Very much." She was tired and it showed in her face and voice.

"Let's get these inside and you can tell me all about it," Tom said, grabbing his wallet to pay for the taxi. He grabbed several of the bags and hauled them in as she grabbed the remaining.

As she walked up the sidewalk towards the door, she watched him from behind. She loved him, she really did. And he was a great guy, a great provider, a great friend. But... she was missing something in her life. She knew she was going to have to go on a business trip to the city again. She could feel her need and desire beginning to spark anew even now.

12