City Planner

Story Info
When you get what you want, you always want more.
28.5k words
4.01
15.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erewon25
Erewon25
43 Followers

She is a city planner. I met her in a cluster of people wanting answers to a lot of questions about a road rebuild. After we had all talked through the variables, and were more or less satisfied, I walked her back to her car with a few more questions which she politely, if curtly, answered. As she was getting into her car she glanced at her watch and spoke in what seemed like a self-deprecating aside, "Friday night and no where to be."

It was a throw-away, I knew but jeez, the woman seemed so, I don't know ... so lost and lonely. She appeared tiny for one and her nose was Rudolf red from the cold, which was obviously getting to her — she had been rubbing her gloves together for the friction. She didn't look miserable exactly but it was close enough for some pity. "I'm not up to anything, do you want to get some dinner?"

She was just closing the car door. She stopped and scrunched up her sharp face thinking about it. "Ya, sure, why not? Where?"

The restaurant we chose was a mistake. It was crowded when we arrived and just got more so as we waited. We talked about nothing for ten minutes then got out of there. The other two we tried were no better so we said fuck it and went to McDonalds.

On her way back into the bedroom from the bathroom she could see I was looking at her. "They used to be up here," she said lifting her breasts up a few inches. "Pretty soon they're going to be down here," she pressed them so they were all but flat against her.

"I'll drop by from time to time to check them out." I was lying in the bed recovering.

She knelt in front of me. "You do that." Does she have a sense of humour? Not so you'd notice, all I've seen so far from her is earnestness, it's like she's plodding through life with a weight on her shoulders ... in addition to the chip. "They'll always be beauties," I tried to cheer her up.

"They're dead weight."

"But with a purpose. Do you want a family?" If she did, she'd better hurry up.

"The very last thing I want is to be a single parent, like that's the absolute last fucking thing."

"That isn't the only option."

"Sure seems to be." She bent down and sucked my semi-erection, the one crusted with her cum and mine, then she lay down with her head on my thigh playing with it. "Do you think I was a bit too ... slutty last night?"

Infinitely.

She is very slim, quite tall, maybe 5'7", nice breasts and she has the sharp face of her doppelgänger, the eagle. They have the same eyes: beady, back and all-seeing; her very long nose is positively beak-like; her straight auburn hair falls to her narrow shoulders light feathers; the fingers holding my now full erection are so long and thin they could be talons. But it's her intense focus that is the most eagle-like thing about her, it seems constant and it makes her seem like a predator and makes me feel like prey.

"I got carried away. Anyway, I don't care."

I doubted that, she had acted like she had an insatiable need for a body. Sluttish? The moment we got into her place she turned and attacked me, it had never happened to me before, I wasn't ready for it. She pushed me back against her apartment door, pulled off her coat, her sweater and shirt, her talons made short work of my pants and she was just kneeling down and was about to guide my cock to her mouth when I came, I mean, I came all over her bra and chest, about 3 weeks of the stuff.

She freaked. She sucked, bit, licked, squirmed, rubbed, ground; the panties she pressed to my face were soaking and then flooding as she virtually swallowed my cowering cock which was about as afraid of her as I was.

Was she satisfied? Not a chance — that was just round one. She hauled me off to her bedroom, stripped off my remaining clothes, then her's — so fast I didn't get a look at her, then she pushed me on the bed and kneeling, lying, bending, stretching, she strained her body in every possible direction to get all the desire out of her, that's what it felt like. And looked like. We weren't having sex, we weren't relating or exploring or discovering — none of that: she had sexual energy stored in various places throughout her body and goddam it, she wanted it out.

"Do you want me to leave?" I said after it was over and she was lying exhausted on the bed.

"God, no."

"Do you have anything to drink?"

She quickly got up, "Wine, I'll get it. Do you want a bath?"

"Do I get the wine in the tub?"

"Ya, and me."

I don't know how old she is, she could be anywhere from 25 to 40 — she acts old but her body movements are young, like how she maneuvers around in the bathroom with the bottle and glasses and the little plate of crackers and cheese, and how she stepped into the tub, perfect balance, perfect body control. I had a fast flash of her as an old woman: her pinched face, her disapproving grimace, a cord attached to spectacles resting on her bosom — she would look every inch the disapproving spinster.

"What are you smiling at?" she frowned.

"Just happy to be here. Some people look better naked than they do with clothes on, you're one of them." I wondered how many men have had this view of her. Not many I'd bet, maybe over their shoulder on the mad dash out.

She slipped in and settled back against the tub her legs pushing on both sides of my waist. The bird of prey was looking on me as lunch, then she softened. "OK, I've decided to apologize, that was a bit much; I haven't had any of that in a long time; it had kind of built up in me."

"Is it all out?"

"No. Who are you?"

"I don't really feel like talking, I'd rather sit here, listen to you and look at your tits, they're beautiful."

"What's your name?"

I laughed, she didn't. "Mike Kendall."

"I'm Erica Clayborn,"

"I know, you're a city planner."

"You're thinking I'm a tart."

"I'm thinking that the water's perfect, the wine's terrific and the company is beautiful and interesting."

"I'm hardly beautiful."

"And combative."

She was about to object but decided not to. "You'll stay the night, OK? I'll behave."

"Love to." I could see her physically relax when I said this as if all her tenseness was from fear that I might leave. "And you don't have to behave, in fact I'd rather you didn't."

She brought her right foot up and roughly pushed her toes into my face. "Good because the way you make me feel I really don't want to."

She didn't.

She was sitting on the bed cross-legged the next morning drinking coffee. She saw my glance. "I love my pussy, I think it's beautiful and if the guy I'm with doesn't, I want to know that."

"You're all attitude, aren't you? You have the female equivalent of the Napoleonic complex: in-your-face pussy, in-your-face fucking, in-your-face attitude. The message you're sending me is just take it and don't come back. Have I got that right?

"No, you haven't got that right; I don't even want you to leave." She seemed to visibly shrink and she repositioned herself sitting more lady-like with her legs over the side of the bed. "I'm nervous, OK? How am I supposed to act? I've never been any good at this. I just assume you'll start running like everyone else has ... but I've never cared about them. I think maybe I care about you. I'm not impressing you, am I?

"You seem unnecessarily combative."

"Was I too slutty last night? You never answered the question."

"You seemed fairly desperate. I would have probably loved it if I thought you were acting like that for me. You weren't. It felt like you were just using me to get rid of your sexual energy and tension ... not very flattering to me."

"It couldn't have been you turning me on? That's not possible? I have to be a slut?"

I showed her I could get annoyed. "I didn't called you that and you know it."

She went to pull the sheet over her. I stopped her. "Little late for modesty."

She moved to get up, I pulled her back. "You want me to stay, I'll stay but I'd like you to pretend that I matter as much to you as your fingers."

"Ya, well, my fingers know me and they're going to be around long after you've ... left."

I laughed. "You were going to say, what? Run? Fled? Bolted?"

"You like making fun of me, don't you?"

"You're pretty, you've got a terrific body, you've got truly spectacular tits and my dominant impression of you? Your bad mood. This could have been fun but you turned it into ... I don't know. You've left me with the impression your time would have been better spent alone."

"I have to go to dinner at my parent's place tonight. It's my father's birthday. Will you come with me?"

"Will it put you in better mood if I do?"

"Yes." She got up, put her coffee mug on the table then lay down beside me and started kissing my chest and nipples, my shoulders, my neck then she went down and kissed all over my body, like every square inch — it felt like she was laying some kind of claim to it. I had an erection through it all; when she finished sucking my toes she lay down with her cheek on my belly and she bent my prick down so she could lick and suck it. There was an intimacy to all of this that gave me insight into married life. I liked it ... a lot, a lot more than last night and her frantic search for friction. And I told her so, I put it delicately and as a compliment.

"It's you." She got up on her knees, swung her leg over me and lowered herself onto the cock that had been in her fingers for the past half hour. She didn't move on it, it was just there, tight and deep in her. She started kissing me, the same little kisses she covered my body with and with the same licks until the licks became more assertive then she let a gob of spit drop on my lips and she swirled it around while just hinting at moving her hips.

"I'm not going to last."

"I've never felt like giving my body away before. I love the way you make me feel ... if you think I'm a slut it's because you're making me one." It reminded me of pulling a cord to start a motor, suddenly she just started to thrust as she squeezed me into her arms; I just lay there, surrendering to her and in minutes I emptied into her in glorious appreciation.

"My pecker actually hurts." We had stayed in her apartment all day and were now driving to her parent's place in my car; she insisted I didn't need to go home to change.

"I hurt too."

"Not used to a guy my size?" I grinned — a pattern was developing between us: I grinned, she frowned; I joked, she criticized; I enjoyed, she endured.

"Not used to any guy, just my fingers."

"How often do you masturbate?"

"None of your business."

"I don't have to go inside, you know. I could just drop you off."

"Every day, pretty much. It's the way I get to sleep."

I tried to hide my shock; I might answer the question that way but girls weren't supposed to — a couple of times a month maybe, just because. "What do you think about?" I wondered out loud.

"I know what I'm going to be thinking about."

"You see, that's what you do. You say stuff like that and there isn't any fun in it, it sounds almost like a threat."

"You've been in my mouth, my pussy, my eyes, cum stings you know. What do I have to do to show you that I'm having fun?"

"Act like it, don't just perform, act like you want to be with me. And smile once in awhile ... you know, to make me feel welcome."

"Ya, well it would be a fuck of a lot more fun if I thought I was going to see you again."

The mother is delightful ... and over the moon that her daughter had brought an actual guy along with her; the three younger brothers were gobsmacked that I had materialized. They are sports fans, happy to spend dad's birthday in front of the tube, as was the chiselled and inscrutable dad who looked like an old male version of his eagle-like daughter.

How are you supposed to act when you've just spent the last 24 hours frantically fucking, or more accurately, getting frantically fucked by the daughter/sister? You do your best not to show your guilt, and I found that you can do that best by being polite, agreeable and as inconspicuous as you've ever been. I might have pulled it off but whenever she came into the room, bringing more plates and more booze, it couldn't have been more obvious that she had had her ashes hauled: she just looked so deliciously feminine, so deliciously fucked over — it wasn't a grin or a smile or a self-satisfied beam, she didn't have those facial features, it was the way she carried herself, there was just something about her unbelievably fuckable body and her aura that positively screamed, I hate to use her word but, 'I was an absolute slut for this guy.'

Trying to be inconspicuous while sitting with a bunch of men watching a ball game is one thing, it's a lot more difficult when you're sitting at a festive table beside a mother who wants to know everything about you. I have a pathological reluctance to emote — I answered every one of her questions but with as few words as possible; eventually the dad changed the subject and gave me a knowing smile when he did.

The moment we got in the car, her behind the wheel — I had enjoyed myself sucking them back with the boys, she said, "She really likes you but you're a sperm donor, that's the way she sees you; my clock is ticking; to her it's been ticking for the better part of a decade. She took me aside on my 30th birthday and told me marriage isn't for everyone; a lot of women choose to have children outside of marriage. If I wanted a child I could move in with them and we could all bring the kid up together. The woman is desperate."

"I liked her, a lot; I liked them all. You have a very nice, very supportive family, that's nothing to complain about."

She fell quiet, I thought because she wanted to complain and I didn't want to hear it. Finally, she said, "Are you staying with me tonight or what?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Of course I fucking want you to."

"OK, then ask me nicely and I might."

"I'm not going to ask you nicely."

"OK, then I won't. I live on Elmster Street in the west end."

There was less than 30 seconds of dead air. "Stay with me, please. I'd like that."

"If we have sex, will ..."

"Are you even capable?"

"OK I'll watch you."

"Don't be mean to me, OK? Just be nice to me."

"Like you are to me."

"I'll try."

I could feel her beside me, she seemed to be smouldering ... a lot was going on with her that I knew nothing about ... and I wasn't convinced I wanted to find out. But fucking with her was fun. "You know, I'm probably the best chance you're ever going to get. You know why? I'll tell you why: I don't mind someone trying to push me around; it's never happened to me before; I find it's kind of entertaining. And I liked how your dad looked; he looked satisfied in a fulfilled kind of way, like your mum really knows how to take care of him. I liked that."

"They fuck a lot, they've always fucked a lot."

"I was thinking of the way she feeds him."

"Oh, for fuck sake stop teasing me! You're playing with me, you're been playing with my fucking head since we met and I don't need that, not now."

I was going to surreptitiously pocket a beer when we left the house but I never got the chance. I was now regretting it like I knew I would. "I'm just trying to figure you out. You're what? 100 pounds, half of it tits and you can't get a date? Why is that? You love sex, I think we can agree on that, you sure seem to want a guy, God knows your family wants you to get one. So what's the deal? Why can't you find a guy? And why are you so pissed off all the time?"

"At that ... that I can't find a guy and when I have I've never liked him."

"That's because you're so demanding and critical when the poor prick, me in this case, doesn't live up to your lofty expectations."

"Anything else?"

"Do you know how horrifically self-centred people get when they live alone? I'm kind of getting that way and I don't like it."

She snorted contemptuously. "You're not self-centred. A self-centred guy would have spewd out the answer to my mother's questions tonight ... I don't know anything about you and you know everything about me."

"Well, you are ... you're the most self-centred person I've ever met."

Her silence was a tacit admission and I let it hang there in the hopes she might think about it. In about five minutes I doubled down. "You know, I've known you for like 30 hours now and I've never once seen you smile. I'm not going to have sex with you tonight unless I see a smile. And start growing your pubic hair, I find pubic hair sexy."

"How long will it get before you're gone?"

"And I don't like you looking into your vagina every time we've done it. It's weird, it's like you're checking up on me."

"Anything else?"

"I like sexy underwear and bras."

"I'll get some."

"And beer." I turned on my seat and slowly brought my palm up over her breast. "You know timing is absolutely key to a relationship. I'm thinking the timing is perfect for us, we're both becoming way too self-centred."

She glanced over at me to see if I meant it or if I messing with her.

"I want to kiss you," I said, quietly. "Can you pull over when you see a spot?"

She didn't check her rearview mirror she made a brakeless turn at the next corner and abruptly pulled into the nearest driveway, cut the lights, unsnapped her belt and was on me.

She would have had sex there and then, she wanted to but I stopped her fingers on my belt and kissed her in a way to try and calm her down. She did finally and when I pushed her away and sat back she slouched against her seat. "I'm a nervous fucking wreck. Everything I've ever wanted in my entire fucking life is on the seat beside me and I just know that I'm not going to get it."

"Then start acting like you want to get me, not lose me."

The bird of prey looked small, even a little pathetic when she turned her head to look at me. "Do you mean it? Are you ready for a relationship?"

"I'm not going to war to get one."

She darkened, she does that a lot. "What does that mean?"

I thought I knew why she was so stressed, it's happened to me, it's happened to everyone: you invest in someone then they promptly bugger off. I could easily see it happening to someone with her personality ... often. "I'll give you two weeks, we see each other as much as you want for two weeks, if it works it ..."

"A month, there's no point in me buying a bunch of sexy underwear for just two lousy weeks."

"A warning ... I know me: if you always act like I'm going to leave I probably will."

She sat up, put both hands on the steering wheel and gave a hint of a smile. "Wow, Erica Clayborn with a boyfriend."

She changed immediately, it was as if she flipped a switch. We drove the rest of the way in silence; even though I could sense a new confidence; she peeked over at me often like she was checking to make sure I was still there. And with the confidence came a new tentativeness. As we walked to her apartment, it felt like she was trying to be on her best behaviour; it felt like she was starting all over again and she wanted to get it right.

I got a half bottle of white from the fridge and two glasses and when I sat down on a chair in the living room she stood in front of me. "I want you, like I really, really want you. Can we start all the kind, thoughtful and generous stuff tomorrow?"

"No, we're both on the clock ... for a month." I reached up and she came onto my lap.

I don't think I've ever been intimate with a woman. I've had sex with them, felt them, tried to connect with them but there has always been a barrier of uncertainty or was it mystery ... whatever. And I felt the barriers here, too but I consciously resolved to get by them.

She didn't share my reticence. The moment she landed on my lap she lewdly repositioned herself so her arms were around my neck, her lips were pressing into my left eye and she straddled my thigh, grinding her pussy into it. Needs, I knew she had them in ways I sure didn't and she had no intention of making them a secret. You want to give it a month? Fine, but this is who I am she was telling me, this is me, get used to it.

Erewon25
Erewon25
43 Followers
123456...8