City Secretary Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My god." Ian was sweating and he looked like he was in pain from holding back, "I've never had a woman do this to me before."

I smiled breathlessly and started moving on his cock again. The orgasm lingered inside of me, "I feel like I could cum again."

"I could watch you cum all night." Ian sat up and buried his face in my tits, licking and sucking my nipples while I rocked back and forth on his cock. I needed to be fucked harder. I shifted my weight and started bouncing on him, letting his dick ram into me as gravity shoved it so deep inside of me that I could feel him pounding at my cervix. I yelped at the slight aching pain of it but kept bouncing; my tits were obscene in his face as they bounced like beach balls.

In one move, I shoved him down on the bed, lifted off his cock and turned myself around reverse-cowgirl style. I went back to bouncing on him and ramming his cock into me. I played with nipples and made it look sexy for the cameras so my full body was on display. Ian smacked my ass while I bounced and I yelled for more.

Then I felt it. The orgasm was back and it felt like my body was opening up. The sounds coming from my throat I had never heard before. As if it happened in slow motion, the head of Ian's dick pushed passed my cervix and my pussy opened up to let him in and then clamped down on him as my orgasm rocked through every fiber of my being. It hurt, it felt good, it tingled, it was everything all at once. It felt like I was blacking out and I could feel Ian's cock pulsing into me. The primal sound that came out of him was like the roar from a beast.

While his orgasm tried to pump my womb full of his seed, we just moaned and rocked together like we were stuck. It felt like he was wedged inside of me permanently. I had never felt anything like it; sex was never like this before. Was it him? Was it my new body?

I let my legs come forward and I laid back on him. He pulled my body up and his cock dislodged from inside of me, sending a flood of my creamy cum running down his balls. He pushed me off of him and rolled onto his side to look at me.

"Are you real?"

I was almost offended. "Real? What is that supposed to mean?"

"That was the most incredible thing I've ever experienced in my life."

I blushed a little, "Oh. Thank you. And .... Me too." I was dazed and we just stared at one another for what felt like an eternity. What WAS that? What had just happened!?

He felt his balls with two fingers and inspected my cum on them, "I didn't know I could make a woman do this."

"Sorry about that, I didn't know I could do that either."

"No, I love it! Jesus fucking Christ. I'll never top this experience. Never in my life."

"I'm thirsty." I felt drained of all fluid.

"Oh I'm sorry! I'm so rude. Let me get you a bottle of water. The bathroom is just over there if you need it." He pulled his condom off and put it in the waste basket and cleaned himself off with a towel before he handed me a clean towel and headed for the kitchen.

I wiped off as best I could, went pee to make sure I didn't get a bladder infection and washed my hands. I looked in the mirror. I was glowing. Remember those days in college when you would finished fucking and look like a damn wreck? That didn't happen this time. My lips looked like they had fresh lipstick thanks to my tattoos, my eyeliner was tattooed on as well, so it didn't run. I had false eyelash extensions so no mascara to smudge .... Just a sweaty glow. I left the bathroom and put my heels on, heading for the kitchen.

I found my dress on the living room floor and slid it over my body. I grabbed the water bottle Ian was offering and smiled, "Thank You." I chugged the water like I had just walked out of the desert.

"Will you stay the night?" Ian still looked dumbfounded.

"Oh I'd love to! But I have work in the morning and I'm new to the city ... I should really get home and get my bearings for tomorrow." I set the empty water bottle on the counter and wiped my mouth. I leaned in to kiss Ian and he pulled me to him in a sweaty, warm embrace.

"How do you seem so calm and together right now? The sounds you made...."

"I know, right!? That was beyond anything I've ever experienced. Thank you so much, Ian." I kissed him again and grabbed my purse, "This was the perfect welcome to the city!" I headed to the door and he bounded after me.

"Can I get your number or ....? I mean, I'd like to call you again, maybe take you out on a proper date."

"Oh. Sure." I reached into my purse and found a pen. I grabbed his arm and wrote my cell number on his skin and smiled. I kissed his cheek, "Thanks again."

As I walked out of the building, his doorman winked at me and hailed me a cab.

On the way home I marveled at all that had happened that night. What had come out of me with these new surgeries!? Was it just my confidence? Thinking about fucking Ian made me horny again. How could I still want more? When I got into the elevator at the corporate building, I reached under my dress to feel my pussy and I was wet again. Going home alone. Maybe I should have stayed at Ian's and went for round 2.

I absentmindedly set out my clothes for the next day. Mr. Mattison liked skirts. I would have to go shopping, I only had a few business skirts suitable for the office. I started imagining wearing the silk dress to the office and wondering if Mr. Mattison would get a hard-on watching me walk the halls in it.

I snapped back to reality and decided a cold shower was in order. What was wrong with me!? I had to get back into work mode and get to bed. Somehow I had to find balance between this body I'd created to have fun with and real life. The city was going to be a challenge for me.


12