City Secretary Ch. 02

Story Info
Nikki settles in at her new job and learns a few secrets...
3.4k words
4.62
18k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to a knock at the door.

I stumbled out of bed and made my way to the hallway and opened the door without a thought in my head.

There was a delivery boy with a box who looked surprised, "Uh, miss....there's a... this box....

"For me?" I finished the sentence for him since he seemed to be struggling

"Yes, delivery for you." He handed me the box

"Oh let me get my purse..." I wanted to tip him for such an early morning delivery.

"No, miss, not necessary, uh... well, have a nice day," he scurried down the hallway quickly. Odd little guy.

I took the box into the bedroom to open it and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I was totally nude. Now the delivery guy's reaction made sense! Hahahaha I guess he thought he'd already gotten his tip. I couldn't wait to tell John about this! Inside the box was a business suit with a note,

"Nikki,

If we can agree on office attire based on what you find here, please wear what is in this box, and what is in this box ONLY to work this morning. Black high heels are acceptable footwear. If not, we can discuss a compromise.

-Mattison"

I quickly tried it on before I started getting ready for the day. The skirt had been hemmed to a ridiculously short length. It came just an inch or two below my ass cheeks but otherwise was a perfect fit, which made me wonder.

The shirt was not regular office attire. It had a nice, starched collar but the rest of the button-up was made of a thin, jersey cotton. It was comfortable but I could see way too much detail of my tits through it, especially my nipples that never seemed to go soft anymore.

The jacket didn't help to hide my tits either. The neckline had been tailored into a low, wide scoop that left little to the imagination and hugged the outer curve of my tits to press them together just a bit.

I put on my black heels and looked at myself. I looked like a corporate joke. Was I really willing to do this? Dress like this everyday? I mean, I did look good.....I paid for this body for this kind of attention....but not at work, right?

I took the suit off and went to get ready and think about it.

While I showered and soaped up my new tits that I was so proud of.... I thought about last night and the power I had over Ian with this new body and the confidence that came with it.

I could still work my way up the ladder with my brains but.... Wouldn't this give me an advantage? Brains and sexy as hell.....they would have to respect me but I would always be able to distract them.....I decided to go for it.

I curled my long brown locks so they curled down around tits and covered what was most embarrassing to me. The office was on the same campus and just next door to my corporate apartment but walking in public like this was too humiliating for work.

Quick powder on my face and some coconut oil on my lips and I got dressed. My hair covered my nipples, thank goodness. With my glasses though, I looked like I had just walked out of a slutty secretary movie. I smiled, but I technically was a slutty secretary, wasn't I?

Walking to work with my briefcase didn't seem so daunting. There was heavy traffic, but my hair was covering what seemed most shameful to me. Car horns honked and I smiled. You could hide the nipples, but not the bouncing globes.

Halfway there, the wind picked up and blew my hair back. I gasped and struggled to pull it back forward on both sides but it wasn't staying. Now cars really were honking and carpools rolled down windows to whistle at me. Big city life!

I was starting to think about moving into my own place and buying a car of my own when I arrived at the doors and hurried inside. I pulled my hair forward again and moved through security to the elevators. I knew they'd seen me. The heat rushed to my face as the floors dinged by. I knew I would be scrutinized and stared at today.

When the elevator opened, I stepped into an empty space and headed for the break room to fetch fresh coffee for my boss. I saw Cassie duck into the break room. She was wearing a short suit similar to mine it seemed.

When I turned the corner for coffee, Cassie turned and smiled, "Good Morning, Nikki! You look amazing!"

She wasn't wearing a suit like mine. From a distance it looked that way, but close up it was a mesh mini dress with a print that looked like a suit from far away. I could see her entire fucking body.

"Thank you! So do you!"

"I'm so glad you decided to agree to the dress code. I know it's unconventional, but that's why we look the way we do, right?" She giggled.

"I guess you're right. I just want to work my way up; slutty wasn't the way I imagined getting there."

"Oh don't worry about that. We all pay our dues but the company has so many female executives that started out just like us. And our clients.....well those ladies know all their secrets, don't they?" She winked and walked past me with coffee for her boss.

She was right! Maybe this would be more advantageous than I thought....

I walked down the hallway and took a deep breath before entering Mr. Mattison's office.

I walked quietly toward his desk and switched out his cup. He looked up and surveyed me head-to-toe, "You look stunning, Nikki. I'm glad we've come to an agreement."

"Yes, Sir. Um, it's a bit short but.... I guess I don't mind too much. Bending over might be a bit inappropriate since you forgot to include any undergarments in my gift box." I winked and smiled, hoping to bring up the subject for discussion. Maybe it was oversight.

"I didn't forget anything, my pet." He smiled and leaned back in his chair. "I do my homework on my prospective employees. I knew you would agree."

"Homework?" What was he talking about?

"You recently had surgeries before moving here. I have been in touch with your doctor for updates."

"That's illegal!" I was horrified.

"He's a client, we work these things out." Mr. Mattison shrugged as if he could care less, "Don't let it get to you. He sent me your measurements and I designed some clothing for you, that's all."

"That's all?" I was getting irritated by the invasion of my privacy.

"Later. Let's get to work. I have some emails I need drafted and sent out; you have the templates in your computer. I also need some contracts drawn up for a high-profile client that will be visiting us tomorrow. He handed me a stack of work and waved me away.

"Yes, Sir." I took the stack and turned to leave.

"I like that. Sir. Address me as such from now on." I felt a smack on my ass and when I turned around, his back was to me and he was walking around his desk.

I stood there with my mouth wide open. Had he just done that!? He thought because I dressed like this that he was allowed!? I stormed out of the office toward my desk.

Cassie came to my desk with another assistant on the floor, Holly. Holly was wearing a suit similar to mine but her breasts were much smaller and stuffed into a push-up bra. Her suit was a gray plaid.

"I'm going to tell my boss I need a suit like that, Nikki. It's so sexy!"

"You don't feel like an object? Mr. Mattison just smacked my ass on the way out of his office!"

"That's all?" They both giggled, "What do you expect? Dressed like this, we bring out the worst in them."

"It's so unprofessional." I wasn't in the mood to let this go.

"Well, you can always report it to HR." They glanced at each other, "They're really helpful with that kind of thing."

"I think I will, thank you." I left my desk and headed to the HR room on the floor. It was neat and tidy, like a psychologist's office.

"Nikki...." A gorgeous woman walked toward me, dressed just as revealing as the rest of us. What the hell was wrong with this company!? "I was going to check in with you today and get an update."

"Well I have a complaint, so...."

"Please come in and sit down." She gestured toward a couch in her office.

After a bit of chatting about my issue, she smiled.

She asked me if I liked lollipops..... The rest of the meeting is fuzzy. I woke up on her couch as if I'd been napping.

"Nikki! Are you getting enough sleep? You fell asleep for a few minutes."

"Um...I guess not? I'm so sorry! I have so much work to get done." I thanked her and hurried back to my desk. I had apparently napped for an hour! I got straight to work, deciding to begin with emails so that the replies could be addressed as the day wore on.

As I worked, the music piped throughout the office was getting stuck in my head. I felt more relaxed than I had that morning. I was humming with a smile while I worked in no time. What was that smell in this office? I had to ask janitorial what the air freshener was, it smelled like.... Something baking. It was intoxicating.

At lunch, we all met in the break room. I had read in my contracts that lunch was provided. Cassie got into the refrigerator and handed me the box with my name on it.

We giggled through lunch like old girlfriends, enjoying the food and singing the songs that were played over and over in the office. The food was so amazing; we were really taken care of at this job. We were even given a glass of champagne each day at lunch to enjoy.

Day after day this is how work went. Paperwork, emails, phone calls, lunch with the girls, new outfits from Mr. Mattison....I was beginning to feel spoiled.

After a few weeks, Mr. Mattison called me into his office and I sat down, ready to take notes.

"Nikki, I want you to get comfortable, I have something to show you."

"Yes, Sir. I crossed my ankles and sat back. I knew he could see straight up my skirt, I caught him peek. Pervert. I had gotten used to ignoring these small incidents.

He set a laptop in front of me on the desk and started playing a video in the conference room. It was a meeting I remembered attending with Cassie a week earlier. But I hadn't remembered this.....

I saw myself get on my knees and start giving one of the clients a blowjob. What was this!? I moved closer to make sure it was really me.

The men crowded around me and all had their cocks out. I sucked them all. For an hour I watched myself in disbelief and embarrassment as I lie on the conference table and let the men fondle me and fuck me. Cassie spent her time keeping them hard and finishing them off. No one came in me or on me....why didn't I remember this? Was it doctored?

"Sir, I....I'm so sorry I don't remember this! This can't be me, please don't fire me!" My cheeks were flushed, I was so embarrassed. I also felt wetness between my legs. It was turning me on. Fucking shit!

"Nikki, don't be silly. I won't be firing you. We've created you."

"What are you talking about?"

"It's disclosure time. Keep in mind the contracts you signed are airtight and they cover our ass in this situation, so if you go public or fight it....it will do you no good."

"But...what are you saying?"

"I told you I had been in touch with your doctor about your surgery."

"Yes."

"Well I didn't tell you everything. Yes, he sent me your measurements. But I also made some requests regarding your body. It was in the fine print of your medical forms; don't try to go after him either."

"What?"

"Your prescriptions....were not all standard after a surgery like yours. Some were....extra. One is a hormone liquid that you've been drinking. It's heightened your sexual desire and that swollen clit of yours....yes, I've seen it....is one of the results."

"Why?" I wasn't going to be able to fight this, I knew that.

"We need specific things from our assistants. This is why our firm is so popular and widely acclaimed. Behind doors, of course, but it keeps them coming back for more."

"I'm a corporate slut."

"If you want to see it that way."

"How else would you see it? Why don't I remember this!?"

"HR has a hand in that. We use trigger words and conditioning. Since you moved into our apartment, we piped in hypnotic suggestion while you slept. Your complaints to HR were a chance for a bit more brainwashing on site as well. The music you girls listen to everyday....same. That air freshener you're so fond of and asked for some to be put into your apartment? Pheromones."

"Oh my god." I stared at the floor, my mind reeling.

"Your nipples were my design as well. They never soften, do they?"

"No! How did you know?"

"Your doctor put a small implant in them. Perfectly safe. The hormones you've been drinking make them more sensitive as well."

"I don't know what to say."

"Don't say anything. You've had a fun few weeks in the city, haven't you? We've been watching your extra curricular activities as well. I bought a video of you from a man recently.... Pricey."

"No! Oh my god...Ian sold that to you!?"

"I approached him, but yes. You wanted this body for this very reason, I don't see why you would be so upset."

"I'm not, I mean I am, I'm livid I....." I didn't know how I felt. It was all coming together and it made sense....why I had seemed wetter 'down there' lately, why I could make myself orgasm just playing with them now. I had never been able to do that before.

"I hope your not thinking of leaving us. We're a family, Nikki, and you're our newest asset."

"What happened to the assistant you had before me?"

"She was promoted. She works in the Tokyo office now. I can arrange a meeting if you like?"

"I would, thank you." I felt blank. I expected to feel more shock.

"Things will become more out in the open now that I've disclosed this information. We'll use the trigger words less and less until you accept this new position fully without objection. You are free to complain to HR any time you wish. They're very helpful."

"I've been told that before."

"Yes, and you've been helped in that office many times."

"What can I do now?"

"I'm going to use a new trigger word for you now. You'll be able to remember what happened, but you won't object. A little taste, if you will."

"Yes, Sir."

"On your knees, Pet."

I stood and walked to Mr. Mattison and knelt down in front of him, undoing his belt and taking down his pants. His cock sprung out at me and was long and beautiful. I wrapped my lips around it and slit it down my throat easily. I had never been able to fit 9" down my throat before.

"You were given injections to numb parts of your throat so that your body didn't reject things and your gag reflex is numb as well. You're the perfect cocksucking whore, Nikki. I don't know what I would do without you."

The things he said didn't compute; I just wanted him in my throat. In and out he went. I couldn't get enough; my mouth was watering.

"That's it, Pet. You're such a good girl for me." He was watching me fuck my face with his cock, "Bend over the desk, Pet."

"Yes, Sir." I felt my wetness moving down my thighs as I walked to his desk. There was so much! I lifted my skirt and bent over the desk, grabbing the other side with my hands.

Mr. Mattison moved behind me and slid his cock into my pussy with ease. I was so slick it took no effort. Soon he was pounding into my pussy and pulling my head back by my hair. "You like that, my little slut?"

"You feel so good, Sir!" I wanted more. I never wanted him to stop. "Please don't stop!"

I felt a stinging slap to my right ass cheek, "Please don't stop what?"

"Sir! Please don't stop fucking me, sir!"

"That's better." He pounded at my cunt even harder, making me moan and squeal as he abused my cervix.

"You're dripping wet, my pet. I won't even need any lube this time when I take your ass."

"Oh god, yes, yes sir, please!" The thought of his big, beautiful dick pushing into my ass was delicious.

He pressed the head of his slick, sloppy cock at the entrance to my ass. Slowly, he pushed is girth into me and I moaned like a whore. It felt so fucking good to have him fill me up.

"That's a good pet....take it all." He pulled out slowly, pushed back in slowly. I felt every inch of him.

Soon he was quickening his pace and I was screaming and begging for more

"You want more?"

"Yes, Sir, more!" It sounded like I was whining and begging. My whimpers were egging him on.

When he started pounding my asshole, I could feel him stiffening. He was going to cum. I wanted him to fill me up with his jizz so badly. But he pulled out of me and without a thought in my head; I turned to kneel before him, eyes looking up at him and my mouth open. How had I known to do that? It didn't matter.

Mr. Mattison jerked his cock at my face and lined up the head of his dick with my mouth. I closed my throat and waited for him to squirt into me. Mr. Mattison always ejaculated a lot, filling my mouth. How did I know that?

Soon my mouth was full of sperm and I stayed still so he could see it in my mouth. He liked that.

"I love seeing your mouth full of my spunk, Pet." You're so beautiful. Those lip tattoos never smear or look used....so glad I planted that idea into your head."

I knelt obediently, mouth open and full. I could feel the liquid mixing with my saliva and filling my mouth to the brim. It must have looked so fucking sexy.

"Okay Pet, you may swallow."

I closed my mouth and gulped down the load in my mouth. To my surprise, it tasked like fruit. Not salty or bleachy like I remembered cum to taste. It was fucking delicious and I wanted more!

"The food you girls eat alters your taste buds; a food chemical company is also one of our clients." He smiled with satisfaction. "You'd be surprised how connected your mind is to all of your senses and how easily manipulated it is."

"Thank you, Sir." What else could I say? He had made sperm taste delicious, that was an amazing accomplishment.

"You're welcome, Pet. Now tell me....how do you feel?"

"I feel fine, Sir." I knew that was what I was supposed to say. Was it true? What was true anymore?

"Good. Like I said, we will use our trigger words less and less and you will be mentally present for more of your experiences here. I hope you enjoy yourself."

"I will, Sir, thank you." I smiled and waited for what he would say next.

"Pull your skirt down and go to the bathroom to clean up. When you feel the doorknob leaving the bathroom, you'll get back into work mode. You'll remember this but you won't know if it's real. Go."

"Yes, Sir." I stood, pulled down my skirt and headed out of his office.

When I left the bathroom, I stopped to get a cup of coffee and head back to my desk. I had forgotten to tell Cassie and the girls about the crazy dream I had about Mr. Mattison last night! I couldn't wait for our lunch so I could tell them!