Civic Experiment Ch. 02

Story Info
A slave experiment and prison escapee gets enslaved.
5k words
4.05
8k
4

Part 2 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max

A sliver of light from the outhouses cracked door awakens Max. He slept for about two hours the cold muddy floor kept him awake and uncomfortable the whole night. At first he didn't know where he was until the memories of the previous day came back to him.

The irony of exchanging one incarceration for another was not lost on him. He had a metal collar around his neck that is chained to the house of his new Masters. He didn't know what to expect but he did know he found his Masters very attractive. This had to be better than prison anything is.

The door opens blinding Max he shields his eyes from the sun and looks down at his body. He is covered in mud. Tossing and turning on the dirty concrete floor has left him filthy. He looks up at Jordan who is wearing denim overalls with nothing underneath.

The light denim colour showcases his broad shoulders and big tanned arms. Max can't help but marvel at the beauty of Jordan. His physique and tan appear to have come from working the land, most likely naked like he was now. He feels like he is in a trance that's only broken when Jordan speaks.

'Tanner is in work today, we will be working on the farm, you had better eat something and take in plenty of liquids. It is a scorcher out there' Jordan places two bowls on the floor by Max, one is filled with water. He opens a can labelled slave chow and empties it into the other bowl.

Max looks at the food in disgust. He can't be serious. He expects me eat that its looks like gruel. 'I'm not eating that shit' Max declares. He picks up the bowl with water and greedily drinks it down. Jordan shrugs.

'It looks worse than it tastes, its a recipe Tanner has being working on. It mostly gives you the nutrients you need to live without much taste. Slaves don't get enjoyment. But suit yourself you will eat when you are hungry'.

Jordan pulls Max by the chain connect to his collar down a path towards the main part of the farm. The soil under Max's feet is dry and warm. He looks around impressed at the rows and rows of grape vines. He didn't notice last night the type of farm it was.

'You are so pale Max. Here you need some protection. Make sure you get this cream over every part of your body' Jordan hands Max a bottle.

Make squirts a generous amount on his hands and starts to lather his naked body. He rubs cream down his legs, over his crotch, rubbing it over his ass, arms and chest. Jordan watches him intently as he does it. Then Max starts to feeling a tingling and then burning sensation all over his body.

'Jordan, it hurts it feels like my body is on fire.' Max says surprised.

Jordan walks over and unhooks a hose from a wooden plank at the start of a row of grape vines. He slowly and carefully unravels the hose. Max wants him to hurry so much the burning is getting worse. Finally Jordan has the hose ready he turns on the water and sprays Max.

When the water hits Max's chest he begins to feel relief. The cold water feels good on his body. He wonders if he is allergic to the sun cream. He watches as it gets washed away from his body. Then to his horror he notices his body hair coming away from his body.

When all the cream is gone Max can't believe his eyes. He is now completely hairless from the neck down. It makes his body look even younger than it normally looks. He looks like a child. There is a mix of creamy water and his body hair to his feet.

'Why did you do that' Max asks.

'Slaves don't get to have body hair. See look closely at my body. I'm hairless' Jordan undoes his overalls and lets then drop to the ground. Both guys are now naked as Max notices that Jordan is hairless and also rock hard.

'Mine will grow back soon, but don't expect yours too this is a much stronger cream. Now put this cream on. I promise its sun cream this time' Jordan hands him a real bottle of sun cream and Max for the second time rubs it over his body as the naked Jordan watches on.

Max is handed a shovel by Jordan. 'OK, we need to dig a hole to upturn the soil for next seasons planting. I will help you don't worry. Jordan picks up a shovel and starts to dig pointing to where Max should start. Max gets hot very quickly digging and its not long before he is covered in sweat.

Jordan is drinking water. Max asks for some but is denied by Jordan. He wants to drink something so much. It takes over two hours to dig the hole to Jordan's satisfaction. Max is then ordered to refill the hole himself. Jordan watches the naked twink covered in sweat shovelling the dirt back in.

'Lunch time' Jordan announces walking over to a wooden bench and sitting down. Max tries to sit beside him but is directed to sit on the ground. Jordan takes some sandwiches out of a bag and starts to bite into them. Max is so hungry.

'Can I have one please' Jordan shakes his head.

'I told you, it's slave slop for now on for you. You are welcome to go back and get your bowl if you like' Max shakes his head. He isn't ready to eat it yet. He is far more thirsty then hungry anyway.

'Can I at least have something to drink' he pleads.

'Yes, but this part you must do, and must get used to it quickly. It will take some practise but its better to mess up in front of me than my boyfriend he will punish you severely.' Jordan stands up and once again removes his overalls.

'Get on your knee's and open your mouth. Try not to spill any'. Max can't believe his eyes as Jordan's dick is now inches away from his face. He shakes his head but receives a slap from Jordan. 'You must learn this quickly Max. Open your mouth'

Max's head drops and he opens his mouth. Jordan pushes his soft dick into Max's mouth and then slowly starts to piss. He is going slowly to help Max out. The taste is awful on Max's tongue. He tries to keep up but a little bit dribbles out and down his chin. Max has now become a piss drinker.

'Well done Max, that was far better than the first time I did it. Don't worry you will get used to the taste' Jordan pulls up his overalls and sits back down on the bench. He bites into another sandwich as Max is still on his knee's. 'So tell me what did you do that lead you to prison?'

'Fell in with the wrong crowd' Max.

'You can't spend your entire life blaming others for your situation'. Jordan said. Max slightly shrugged his shoulders but didn't respond to his new Master. Jordan thought he looked more defeated than any other point so far. He didn't want to press him to open up about it just yet.

'Lets press on. We are going to roll the vines. This will ensure we get a good harvest'. Jordan demonstrated by rolling the wood around the metal wires running along the grape vines. They both stood one side of the row facing each other and moved down the vines wrapping the wood.

When they finished the first row Max was exhausted and hungry. Jordan was enjoying watching the naked Max work. He was so used to being the one naked now he got to watch the smooth short haired twink, locked in his former chastity belt. He was getting so horny.

'I need you to help me with something' Jordan for the third time that day lowered his overalls. His rock hard cock bounced out. Max looked down at the monster in front of him. Jordan put his hands on Max's shoulders and lowered him to his knees.

Max hated drinking his piss sleeping like and animal and being constantly naked. But he did not have any reservations about sucking Jordan's dick. He brought his lips close, sticking his tongue out and licking his balls first. Then he took it fully into his mouth.

He thought this was the happiest he had being in two years. On his knees sucking off a god of a man. Maybe one day he would become Jordan or Tanners boyfriend. He feels Jordan moving his hips which encourages him to increase his pace.

Jordan puts his hands on Max's head. This will be the second time in two nights he will come. Also the second time in the last 3 months. Dr Sampson had kept him frustrated for a long time. He felt him self getting closer and closer and then he couldn't hold it any more.

He shot his load down Max's throat before pulling his dick out and aiming for his face. He wanted to mark his slave. How good it felt to feel no longer enslaved and to have a slave. Max's face was covered in cum, he couldn't believe a man could cum this much. He wondered when he would get to cum himself again.

'One more hour of work, then you can rest. I know you are tired'. Jordan said as he rubbed Max's head. Max nodded looking into Jordan's eyes. He was tired after the lack of sleep the night before and so, so hungry. He really wanted something to eat.

Tyler and Zac

Tyler got very little sleep chained naked with his hands outstretched above his head. He had no idea how much time had passed but it seemed like days. His thoughts switched between anger, humiliation and trepidation at his new situation.

Finally to his relief the doors opened and in walked Dr Sampson. 'Good morning slave' said the doctor'.

Tyler looked up at Tanner. He was very handsome in his lab coat making Tyler more aware of his own nakedness. He walked with such confidence. Tyler noticed that Tanner was carrying a syringe in his hand. He was terrified of needles and started to squirm and struggle against the chains.

"Don't worry this won't hurt much. What it will do is insert a small chip into your body. This chip will ensure you follow any orders given to you by me or Zac. It's for our safety. You mightn't like what you are told to do but after a few moments your body will do what it's told automatically'.

Tyler couldn't believe what he was hearing but before he could protest Tanner dug the syringe into his neck. It hurt for a second before a warm sensation went through his body. Tanner undid the restraints and pulled Tyler to his feet.

'The chip has some limitations, some orders Zac will have to ensure you follow others you will do automatically. Follow me' He ordered and left through the door he came in.

Without hesitation Tyler began to follow the Doctor. They left the room and walked down a long narrow corridor. There are no windows which pleases Tyler. He didn't want anyone catching a glimpse of his naked body. They entered a room at the end of the corridor.

Tyler's leg and arms are aching. They feel so stiff and it takes a few steps before the pain started to get tolerable. Tyler was so nervous following the doctor. He wanted to quit. A voice in his head reminded him of the money on the line.

'What is happening? Tyler asked shyly.

'We are getting you prepared for the experiment. What happens now is not my choice. Your friend has decided upon every accessory and procedure that will take place. Zac spent the evening choosing while enjoying a steak dinner'.

Tyler did not know what he meant by that but he had the sinking feeling he wouldn't like it. The room they entered was very surgical looking. It had a doctor's bed in the middle. Tanner led Tyler to the middle of the room.

'Stand there and put your hands on your head. Do not speak unless spoken to' Tyler moved his hands to his head and tried to respond but he couldn't get the words out. The chip in his shoulder was very powerful. He couldn't speak.

'This won't take long, soon you will be in the apartment complex and can relax for the rest of the day'

Tanner took a metal box from the cabinet and placed it at Tyler's feet. He removed a collar and fastened it to Tyler's neck. He used a padlock to lock it in place. Next he removed four metal cuffs and attached one to each ankle and his wrists. He lifted a pad and after a moment each cuff vibrated.

'These are our newest invention. You should be proud you will be the first person to trial them. Put your arms by your side. Let me show you how they work'.

Tyler's arms automatically fell to his side although there wouldn't have being much resistance. His arms where aching. Tanner pressed a button on his pad and Tyler felt his hands being pulled together like magnets. He tried to fight it but the pull didn't stop and eventually the cuffs met locking his hands in front of him.

'There are lots of different options here for Zac's amusement' Tanner grinned.

He tapped a different button and Tyler's hands separated. They began moving behind his back the same feeling as before. Now his hands were cuffed behind his back. Another tap and Tyler's hands started moving towards his collar before sticking to it either side of his neck.

'The same works for your feet but I'm sure you get the message'.

Tanner returned to the box removing a metal chastity device. Tyler had seen one before but had never considered wearing one. It wasn't his kink. The Doctor with ease attached the device and locked it in place with a padlock. He obviously had practise with one.

'Believe it or not Zac has taken it easy on you. He had a lot of other options for you that he declined. I was looking forward to my piercing and tattooing skills getting some use. I have some wild ideas that are in the early stages of development'

Piercings and tattoo, this wasn't worth the money Tyler thought. He needed to get to Zac and convince him to end this. Surely his friend would take pity on him. $105,000 is a nice amount but was it worth the loss of his dignity.

'It's time for the experiment to begin. Follow me' Tanner led an annoyed Tyler back the way they came and into the room he had his strip fight with Zac.

'Good luck Tyler and thank you for participating in the experiment. You may now enter your home for the next 6 months' Tanner said while opening the door that Zac walked through the night before. Tyler walked through nervously but to his surprise a sense of determination to earn as much money as possible grew.

Tyler was greeted by Zac sitting on a sofa using the Ipad. Zac was barefoot wearing board shorts and a T-shirt. Zac's attire reminded him of his nakedness. He could barely look at his friend or his now Master. A buzzer sounded and the voice of Dr Sampson's began to fill the room.

'This is Dr Sampson. Welcome to your new home. For the rest of the day you will be getting acquainted with your surroundings and no new tasks will be assigned. It does come with a caveat. Zac can assign any tasks he wishes'. Tyler finally got to see his home for the next six months.

It is a 6 room luxury pad. All rooms are painted white and have accessories like flat screen TVs, which have all the streaming services available, a music system and Play station. The kitchen is amazing and the bedrooms are massive as well. One door remained locked and they wondered what was behind it.

There was a back garden too which seemed to be massive. Like a small little forest or national park. They were going to explore it but it was quite muddy and they were both tired so Zac suggested they save it for the morning. He had a sly grin on his face as he said it which worried Tyler.

There are cameras of course and a massive screen that just reads $105,000. Zac learned during his own orientation that the money they're going to earn will go up the more he controls and humiliates Tyler. He was reluctant at first but as his instructor said if roles were reversed you know what would happen.

Tyler was still pissed at Zac but didn't dare say anything knowing that Zac might get angry. He felt humiliated and degraded but was secretly enjoying the thought of being dominated.Whilst he was never with a guy before he did suspect he wasn't completely straight.

'Man what are you going to do to me? You're taking this too seriously?'

Zac just grinned and stood up 'The same thing you would do in my situation make us a lot of money, it will be over soon and we will be rich. We can see every country in the world and maybe have enough left over to set us up for life. We both agreed to this.' Zac said somewhat comforting Tyler.

'Well are there clothes here?' Tyler asked. He had being naked for almost 24 hours at this point and standing next to his clothed friend made the humiliation worse. He didn't want to be naked any more, with his chastity cage on full display.

'Yeah dude but you're not going to be wearing any we get money for all the time you're naked. See the money it slowly goes up the longer you are naked. For the next 6 months, with a few exceptions all you will wear is your collar and cage. I've also being ordered to stay barefoot' Zac said.

Tyler has pondered why is friend was still barefoot. Zac said it as if being barefoot was as bad as being ordered to stay naked. He wondered if Zac was just teasing him by saying it that way.

Now, get down on your knees.' Zac demanded. Tyler immediately knelt down he was completely naked, kneeling helplessly and getting more and more worried. The chip was working. He didn't want to kneel but felt his body naturally do it.

'OK hands on your head and kneel up straight' Zac circled Tyler with a wicked grin on his face. He grabbed the back of Tyler's hair and pulled him over to the sofa. 'Stay kneeling' He walked around him and sat directly in front of him on the sofa.

He looked at him for a while and just grinned 'Kiss my feet'.

Tyler hesitated he looked down at his feet nicely tanned and looking very hot. The thought of kissing them humiliated him but he knew he had no choice so he bent down and kissed the left foot then the right. He was shocked he was being made to kiss his friends feet.

'I didn't say stop, keep going until I say stop' said Zac menacingly.

Tyler felt a chill travel through his spine and felt like a child. He slowly kissed his left than right foot repeatedly for a full 6 minutes until Zac stopped it. He could taste sweat and felt a light bit of hair hitting his lips. He knelt feeling totally humiliated and was surprised to notice his dick beginning to strain in the cage.

'Okay man I think I'm going to watch a movie, Lord of the Rings the extended version. Lie on the ground'

Tyler lay with his head at Zac's feet wondering what was coming next. Zac started the movie and sat just in front of Tyler he rested his bare feet on Tyler's face. Tyler knew the movie was about four hours long. The thought of Zac's smelly feet resting on his face for a full four hours was not pleasant.

Zac's feet on Tyler's face began to sweat and Tyler could taste it. He could see out of the corner of his eye that the money was rising faster and faster. This gave some comfort to him and for a fleeting moment he was happy. Zac might be right. Maybe it is worth it. Zac bent his big toe into Tyler's mouth and laughed.

'Come on man let me up' Zac just ignored him and continued watching the movie.

The movie ended and Zac stood up. 'Go into the kitchen and get me a yogurt. I'm getting hungry, now' Tyler complied without hesitation. Of all he had to do over the last 24 hours this wasn't so bad. He was hungry though and wanted so much to eat.

He handed Zac his yogurt. 'Can I have one please? I'm really hungry I have barely ate in the last day' Tyler asked a sense of desperation in his voice.

Zac opened the yogurt and then the Ipad. He flicked through it for a few moments as he ate and Tyler stood there naked watching.

'Thing is, that will bring you pleasure and that will lose us money. But I have an idea, there is some Chocolate Mousse in the fridge. Put it into the large metal bowl and bring it to me'. Zac said as a wicked grin appeared on his face.

Tyler knew that he wasn't going to like whatever was coming. But he didn't care he was starving and always enjoyed Chocolate Mousse as a kid. He came back and handed Zac the bowl. Zac put the bowl on the ground and then sat back down. He dipped his entire left foot into the bowl.

His foot was completely covered in the Mousse. 'Okay lick my feet clean' Tyler's face dropped

'What, man come on' as he said that Zac he kicked his leg leaving a chocolate shaped foot mark on his thigh. He was able to resist for a moment but then the chip in his neck overrode his will. He knelt down again and cupped the sole of his foot. He looked up at him and started to lick his foot.

12