Civic Experiment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He liked the mixture of chocolate and sweat to his great surprise. Was he enjoying this, he tried to move the thought from his head. He continued licking until the top of his foot looked like it had fake tan on it. Then he went to the bottom of his foot which wasn't that bad most of the chocolate had come off from the kick.

He cleaned the bottom of his foot and then looked up at his master. He had begun to worry about impressing Zac. The domination had started to turn him on and he noticed his dick was getting hard again. He had never thought of Zac in this way before.

'Do my toes look clean?'

Tyler had purposely skipped his toes hoping that he would let them go. Licking his feet was disgusting enough. Even if he may have enjoyed it but the thought of sucking his toes was not something he wanted to do. He looked up for a moment but was quick to start, not wanting to anger his friend or Master.

He sucked his massive big toe slowly while looking at Zac for approval. He got all the way down to his small toe and realized that he would have to lick between his toes. The thought made him sick. He licked between his big toe. It was a combination of chocolate, sweat and dirt. It took almost an hour to finish.

Tyler stood up and asked. 'Is there anything else, can I sleep, I am exhausted?'

'Yeah two things, one, get back on your knees and two for now on call me Sir after every sentence. The chip will not make you automatically say Sir. I want to to learn to do as your told with out it. For every sentence you do not say Sir you will earn an infraction.

This will be recorded and if it happens too much you will need to be punished for every infraction. These are the rules of the experiment not mine. Remember we will be rich soon'

Zac walked into the kitchen and came back with a bucket of water, soap and a nails clipper. 'OK now you're going to finish washing my feet'

'Can I rest a bit before washing your feet ' with this Zac slapped Tyler across the face.

'I said for now on you have to call me sir' Tyler felt degraded by his best friend slapping him. He bent down and waited for Zac to sit down. Zac lifted his foot up and Tyler soaped up his feet. He paid careful attention to his toes and cleaned in between them.

He didn't dare to ask to ask if he wanted him to start clipping his toe nails. He thought this was the lowest thing he had to do so far but it seemed like he was just getting lower and lower as time went on. He finished clipping his toe nails and felt pretty tired. He yawned, he felt exhausted.

'OK Tyler bed time come with me'

They walked into the bedroom Tyler was relieved to be able to finally get some rest and not need to be his slave any more. Zac pushed Tyler to the wall. He opened his Ipad and a pressed a couple of buttons. Tyler's hands and feet start moving slowly towards one another until they were bound together.

In the corner of the room lay a dog cage. Zac pulled his naked, cuffed, and collared friend to the front of the cage. He turned him around and took the ripped pair of boxers out of his pocket. It was the wedgied pair of boxers from the wrestling match.

Zac left the room for a moment before returning with the bowl Tyler used to wash his feet. He poured the dirty water over Tyler. The cold water made Tyler shiver. He dropped the boxers into the bowl. He took out his dick that was half hard and pissed into the bowl containing the boxers.

The bowl began to overflow so he transferred the stream to Tyler's face. Zac took the ripped boxers from the bowl of piss and shoved them into Tyler's mouth. He used a tie and wrapped it around his slave's mouth. Tyler could taste his friends piss. He got a tap on the ass and knew what to do. He crawled into the cage.

'Enjoy tasting my piss all night. Good night my friend. Remember this is making us a lot of money. The current count is $115,000 so I guess I'm doing a good job. You are a good little slave'. Zac said as he left the room leaving Tyler in the dark, naked, caged in two ways, with pissed filled boxers in his mouth.

DR Tanner Sampson

Tanner sat in the control room watching Zac's humiliation of his friend. It was only the first day and he had already voluntarily humiliated his friend. He had the choice to rest for the evening but decided against it. His hypotheses is looking to be correct. Gregory Hicks walked into the control room.

'How did our first day go' Mr Hicks asked. Tanner smiled at seeing his uncle and mentor.

'As expected, even better than expected. The humiliation and control has begun' Tanner was proud of his first day and hoped that Mr Hicks was happy with him. 'How are the other plans coming along' Tanner asked.

'Not as fast but I am confident everything will come together. Especially if this experiment proves to be a success. I think we a re going to change the world together Dr Sampson. Now I have to leave, a few more calls to make before I head home' Mr Hicks left Tanner alone, and happy.

Tanner watched some of the highlights of the day. Watching Zac forcing his friend to lick his feet was turning him on. He reached his hand into his pants before remembering that he had two willing people at home that would help him with whatever needs he had. He decided to head home, he was tired.

The drive home was tiring, maybe he needed a driver for now on. As he pulled into his plantation he saw Jordan housing down Max. His now smooth body was glistening in the falling sun. Two days ago he had a slave he had fallen in love with now he has a boyfriend and slave. He loves Jordan so much.

'So how was he today, well behaved I hope' Tanner said to his boyfriend. Jordan nodded and the two lovers began to kiss. Tanner loves the way Jordan rolls his tongue around his mouth. When they finish kissing they both look down at Max.

Max crawls over to the bowl of slave slop that is still sitting outside his new bedroom, the dirty outhouse. Max leans his head into the bowl and with out using his hands starts to eat the gruel like a dog. He is lapping it up fast. He finishes it within minutes and wipes his chin. He looks up at his two Masters naked on his knees.

'How was it' Jordan asks.

'Like you said, not too bad, boring but tastes like nothing. I was so hungry though'. He answers.

Jordan smiles then leads Max into the outhouse. Max lies in the corner. Tanner remembers the first time he made Jordan sleep there. Jordan was so annoyed but eventually learned how to sleep on the dirty concrete floor. Tanner locked the door then took his boyfriends hand and they both walked into their house.

12