Civic Experiment Ch. 06

Story Info
A slave experiment and prison escapee gets enslaved.
5.7k words
4.11
2.9k
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler and Zac

Two weeks have passed since spring break and the two boys had fallen into a nice routine. Zac was still strict on Tyler but had eased off on the humiliation. He was satisfied with the money they had raised so far. Zac hasn't received any new tasks for Tyler on the Ipad since their trip to the beach.

'This is Dr Sampson. Today you will have two visitors who will spend the afternoon with you. I expect you both to be very respectful. The visitors will arrive in one hour'.

Tyler and Zac both exchanged looks. Tyler knew better than to be excited. A part of him was though. Spending so much time with just one person is hard. He fully expected that these visitors would not be kind to him. Zac had no nerves as expected.

'Make me a coffee and I'll get your breakfast ready' Zac said to Tyler. He went to the press and retrieved a can of slave slop. He opened it up and poured in into a dog bowl on the ground. Tyler made Zac's coffee and got down on his knees and started to eat the gruel from the bowl without using his hands.

The gruel tastes fine but the humiliation of eating like a dog is the worst part for Tyler. As he chews down the slop like an animal his face is inches from Zac's bare feet. He knows Zac positions his feet there to add to his humiliation.

'Shower time, come wash me Filth ' Zac orders. 'Yes Sir' Tyler replies.

While Tyler hated it at first he now loves washing Zac. For one thing he gets partially washed himself. He also likes to touch his friends toned body. Zac strips naked and steps into the shower. Tyler grabs a soft sponge and lathers up his Masters naked body.

Once his body is lathered up Zac orders Tyler to leave the shower and kneel in front of it. He leaves the door open. As the soap runs off Zac's body he brings his hand to his hard cock. He slowly starts to move it up and down. Tyler is cold kneeling on the tiles but completely memorised.

He watches as Zac rubs his cock slowly. His Master has no intention of rushing the moment. Tyler's dick is now hard in his cage and its starting to hurt. He can't take his eyes off the display as Zac starts to moan, lightly at first then heavily. Zac steps closer to Tyler and shoots his load all over his face and body.

'Stay there' Zac grabs a towel and walks out of the bathroom. A moment later, Tyler feels his hands move towards his collar. They are know locked either side of his collar. Tyler locks his fingers together behind his head, his Masters favourite position for him to be in.

'Stand up and follow me' Zac says after returning to the bathroom. Tyler follows him to the entrance of the apartment complex. 'Get on your knee's, you will wait like that for our guests. I want to make a good impression'.

Tyler kneels facing the door. Naked with cum coated in what little hair he has and rolling down his face. He wanted to wipe it off so much is was unable to. He wonders who the visitors will be. He didn't want anyone to see him like this covered in cum. He kneels there for twenty minutes before the doors opened.

Zac comes behind Tyler they were both eager for different reasons to meet their guests. After a moment, two guys walked through the door. Tyler's eyes went wide. It was Conor and Brian, brothers from the hostel they used to park their van behind.

'Conor, Brian how are you guys?' Zac says excitedly. He walked over and hugged them. Tyler stayed on his knee's unable to move.

Conor the older brother to Brian is over 6 feet tall. He has medium length black hair, a chiselled chin and brown eyes. He is incredibly handsome. He has broad shoulders from swimming and surfing. His torso is all muscle, his arms are big and well defined.

Brian is equally as handsome, his hair is short and sandy brown. He is not quite 6 foot. He is slim and has a baby face. He has a little moustache to make him look his age. He has broad shoulders like his brother but a tiny waist that when shirtless shows off his abs and V-line.

'Fucking hell, I didn't believe it to be true, through look at him. Is that cum in his hair' Conor said loudly. Zac nodded and everyone except Tyler burst out laughing.

'Yep, its true he is my slave for the next half a year. Grab us some beers slave Filth.' Zac released Tyler's hands from his collar. Tyler walked to the kitchen knowing three of his friends were looking at his bare ass as he did it. When Tyler returns the three guys are sat on the sofa he hands them each a beer.

'Kneel' Tyler kneels naked in front of his friends as they open and sip their beers.

'How have you guys being, how did the surf competition go' Zac

'Not great, the other hostel won, Jack beat me in the final. It was very close' Conor.

'I hate that guy. What else is new in the world the few months. We have had no contact with the outside world' Zac said genuinely interested in the news for the first time in his life.

'A lot has happened, there was a few prison breaks. A few other incidents. People aren't happy at the moment. If things don't change there might be a revolution or rebellion. We need a new president' Conor said sarcastically. Tyler hated being so out of touch he was very into politics before all this began.

'Seems like each one is the worst than the previous one' Zac replied trying to hide his lack of political knowledge.

The three guys drank a few more beers completely ignoring Tyler. Conor and Brian's father is high up in the army so they mostly talked about that. Conor intends on joining the army after his travels and Brian always admired him for this. Tyler knew this was the lull before the storm.

'Dr Sampson told us about your experiment. Tanner and Mr Hicks are good friends with my Dad, he promised us we could have some fun. Can we have some fun with Filth' Conor asked. Zac nodded his approval. Tyler hated that not only one of his former friends but now a second was referring to him as Filth.

'What do you have in mind' Zac asked.

Conor reached into his bag and pulled out a bunch of small beam bags used for practising juggling. They are about the size of a tennis ball. 'Lets play a game, Tyler sits in the corner legs spread wide and we take turns in trying to hit his balls with these. The first to five wins' Conor suggested.

'Brilliant sounds like fun. Filth crawl over to the corner of the room and spread your legs as wide as possible' Tyler did as ordered and when he reached the corner he spread his legs he felt his arms moving to his collar again. He locked his fingers behind his head for the second time today.

'Before we start, I have another idea' Conor said while talking his shoe off. He reached into bag and pulled out some tape. He walked over to Tyler and put his shoe to Tyler's mouth and nose. So his mouth was in his shoe and rolled tape around his head holding the shoe in place.

Tyler couldn't move his hands, he was blinded by the shoe in front of his face. Every breath he took, he took in a whiff of Conor shoes. It was musky and overpowering. He had forgotten about the game his three friends where playing until he felt one of the beam bags hit him square in the nuts.

He doubled over in pain. They are a lot heavier than they look. The distance the guys are away adds to the pain. He can hear cheering and laughter and Zac congratulating Conor on a great shot.

The next shot hits his chest and rolled down over his chastity cage. 'Wow, very close, Brian' Zac said. His three friends, people who he lived with in a hostel are throwing beam bags at his balls, while he sits naked, legs spread and arms bound to his collar, with a smelly shoe taped to his face.

Another hit, then another miss. He could hear them counting up the scores but he had no interest in paying attention. He heard footsteps come toward him and could notice Brian picking up the balls. He then leaned over him and dropped a long line of spit onto his face.

The game continued, the guys started to get a lot better at their throws and more often then not he felt a sharp pain to his balls. They sounded like they were having a lot of fun. Tyler wanted the game to end. His balls were in so much pain.

'We have a winner, well done Conor. I guess you have the greatest skills at this game' He heard Zac say and then the sound of beer bottles clinking against one another. A moment later he felt the tape being ripped from his head and taking a what bit of hair he had from his head. The shoe landed on his chastity cage.

'Stand up Filth' Conor said, despite not needing to follow his orders he felt like he must, after all Zac would just order to him anyway. Conor walked over to him kicking one of the balls through the living room and into the kitchen. He picked up his shoe and tied the laces around Tyler's balls and let it fall.

More pain, as the shoe swung back and forth. He then added his second shoe. It was so heavy tugging his balls down. Brian walked over removed his shoes and started to tie them around his balls. Tyler noticed that Brian was lightly caressing his balls as he did it. It tickled but also felt good. The two brothers returned to the sofa.

'Back down on your knees, Filth. We want you to return the 6 beam bags to us. But no hands. Use your mouth and crawl to us.' Tyler felt his hands being released from his collar. He looked at the three boys on the sofa, two wearing socks and Zac is barefoot.

He leaned down and picked up the first beam bag in his mouth. It was big but as he bit into it he found it easy to hold in his mouth. He began to crawl towards their feet, naked with 4 shoes swinging back and forth tied to his balls. It made it difficult to crawl and painful.

As he got closer, Conor said to drop it at his feet. Then to kiss both his socks and kneel in front of him. Tyler did as he was told and when he dropped the ball he kissed both of Conor's socked feet. He knelt up and Conor came close to his face and spat at him. It landed on his nose.

'Brian's turn next now fetch another one Filth' Tyler turned around and crawled back to retrieve another ball. His balls were aching and it was a slow process. He got the second ball and came back and dropped the ball in front of Brian. He then kissed his feet and once again got spat on.

He retrieved the three balls that where still in the living room. Kissing Zac's bare feet seemed nicer than kissing feet with socks on. Seemed less disgusting. He now had cum in his hair and on his face and 4 volleys of spit drying from his three friends.

'Last one' Tyler almost forgot about the sixth ball that Conor had kicked into the kitchen. He started crawling, the kitchen tiles hurt under his knee's. He couldn't find where it had gone and spent ten minutes crawling around looking for it before finding it. He crawled back to Zac and kissed his feet again.

'Take of our socks, no hands' Conor ordered. As he crawled to Conor his hands started moving to his collar again. He gripped his teeth at the toes of Conor's socks. It was hard to get a proper grip and when he did he had to pull really hard to get them all the way off. The second sock went only slightly easier.

Brian's socks were a lot easier, maybe the practise had helped. Another skill he never expected to learn. Brian picked up his socks and started to slap Tyler's face with them. Conor and Zac started laughing. It didn't hurt in anyway it was just the embarrassment that hurt.

'Suck on my toes now, Filth' Conor ordered. As much as Tyler has come to like kissing Zac's feet he hates licking his toes. He has always had a crush on Conor. He is pretty sure any gay guy would. Tyler know realised he was gay. Despite this he didn't want to lower himself to this.

He waddled on his knees with his hands connected to his collar to Conor. He knelt down but as he was about to begin Conor slapped him in the face with his foot. He ten held it in the air. Tyler knew what he wanted to do. He got back into a kneeling position.

He took his big toe in his mouth and started to suck on it. It was very sweaty and his feet tasted like salt water. Conor must have had a surf earlier. He made his way down his toes licking each one and in between them. He then did the same with both Brian and Zac's feet.

'Lie on your back, Filth' Brian said. Tyler was surprised he always expected this behaviour from Conor, not that Conor didn't seem to like him. He just seemed like the type that would get off on this. He always bragged about being an alpha male.

Tyler lay on his back, still with the shoes tied around his balls. Brian then sat on his crotch and brought his feet to his face. He was lying there with the full weight of Brian on his chastity cage and the soles of his feet resting on his face. He feels so humiliated.

'My turn, Brian rolls off Tyler but within seconds is replaced with Conor sitting on him. Conor is nowhere near as light as Brian and the weight mostly muscle is hurting his cage. Tyler licked Conor's feet for 30 minutes. Conor just sat there making moaning sounds as he did it.

Then eventually Conor removed his feet, leaned forward and spat in his face. This was a massive glob of spit. Brian walked over and stood balancing on his chest, he stuck his left foot into Tyler's face and shoved his big toe in. Tyler was sucking on his toe as Brian stood on his naked body.

It hurt but not as much as Tyler would have thought. Eventually Brian got bored and sat beside his brother and his Master. Conor removed his shirt. Tyler loved looking at his chiselled chest. He did usually like, slim toned abs but Conor's torso was a work of art.

How did it take him so long to realise he was gay. He always had suspicions, he lusted after Conor, Brian and even Zac at times. But since this experiment started his true feelings have come to light. He is gay and he likes being submissive. Although he still hated some of the humiliation.

'Come over here and sniff my armpits' Conor ordered. Tyler tried to manoeuvrer his body with his hands bound to his collar. Tyler stuck his nose deep into Conor's manly, hairy armpits. It smelt good, musky just like a real man.

'Now, kiss and lick them' Tyler brought his mouth to Conor's armpit and kissed it lightly. There was no question despite, the pain and humiliation that he was enjoying himself. He tongue coated Conor's armpit hair and he licked the sweat of it. He swirled his tongue around the inside of his armpit.

'Brian this is your chance, you can sow some wild oats and nobody will know' Conor said.

'What do you mean' Brian

'Come on, don't play coy, I'm your older brother. I see were your eyes go when we are at the beach. You don't have to pretend today, none of our army friends are around. Let the slave suck your dick. Then go back to your girlfriend. This is your chance' Conor said.

Brian seemed shocked at first but then he started to think. As this conversation was happening Tyler was still licking Conor's pits. He was being spoken about as if he wasn't even there and not just general chat. But about him sucking the second dick, another friend.

'Yes, OK, yes I should do it' Conor gave Brian and then Zac a high five.

'Get on your knee's Filth' Zac ordered.

Tyler went to the centre of the room and got on his knees. He is now naked, covered in cum and spit and 4 shoes hanging from his balls awaiting his friend Brian to have his first gay experience. He never even suspected Brian of being gay before. In fairness he mostly thought about Conor.

Brian walked over to him, he was clearly nervous. He rubbed Tyler's head like a dog and lifted him to his feet. He lightly bit Tyler's lips and then started to kiss him. Tyler kissed him back. This went went on for a few minutes before Brian pushed him to his knee's and started to unzip his fly.

'No you should be naked for it too. Experience the moment properly'. Conor suggested almost ordered. Brian hesitated for a moment before pulling of his shirt. He unbuckled his belt and pulled his denim shorts down along with his underwear. He is rock hard.

Tyler never thought of Brian in this way but looking at the naked twink in front of him was turning him on. There were definitely parts other than the money that made this experiment worthwhile. He took the 7 inch dick in his mouth and started to suck.

He sucked up and down his shaft, licking his balls. He wished he could use his hands to cup his balls. Brian began to moan, then he put his hands behind Tyler's head and started to thrust faster and faster into his mouth.

He was now deep in Tyler's throat, he was making him gag as his moaning got louder and louder. Zac and Conor watched on as Brian's ass bounced back and forth. Then the word I'm going to cum boomed through the room before Brian unleashed, ropes of cum down Tyler's throat.

Brian fell to his knees out of breath holding Tyler as he did. He kissed Tyler's forehead and wrapped his arms around him. The two naked guys lay beside each other, making eye contact. Brian gave Tyler a peck on the cheek before standing up and dressing. A buzzer sounded.

'This is Dr Sampson. Visiting day is over. You have ten minutes to say your goodbyes and the door will be unlocked'. The three free men finished the rest of their beers. Zac looked at the money counter and a huge grin appeared on his face.

'Thanks guys, you have mad me a lot of money, I will get you guys some beers when this is all over' Zac. Tyler did thin as Zac said it that he should have said you made us a lot of money but he didn't feel like saying anything.

'No problem, I had a great day' Brian responded.

Brian walked over to Tyler and untied the shoes from his balls. He did it very gently not breaking eye contact with Tyler as he did it. The door clicked open and then Zac gave the two brothers a hug and walked them to the door. They said their goodbyes and the two brothers left. Zac turned to Tyler.

'You earned us a lot of money today. I think we can afford to lose some. I am going to reward you with allowing you to shower. The rest of the day, we will watch TV and relax. Zac walked over to his friend. He picked him patted him on the ass and undid his wrists. 'Go shower, the hot water is on, Tyler'

Max

Max has being told he has the day off work. He really needs it. As much as he like the work his muscles need a rest. Tanner is in the office for the day so it's just him and Jordan. He is on the patio, lying next to Jordan's dirty feet.

Tanner's cousin will be here soon. He is staying the night. We told him about you. I expect you to treat him with the same respect you show me and Tanner' Jordan warned.

'Of course' Max responds, he is enjoying lying by Jordan's feet the sun on his body is very relaxing. He can hear a car approaching in the distance. He hopes that Tanner's cousin is as hot as he is. Having three hot guys order him around would be nice.

'I want you to get on your hands and knees, eyes to the ground. If you lift them, I will punish you heavily don't look up'. Max did as he was told. He could hear the car more distinctly now, who ever was driving it was speeding. He heard the brakes screech.

'Hello Jordan' He wanted so much to look up but didn't want to face the consequences if he did. He could faintly hear the two guys speak over the sound of the engine that was still running. He knelt there naked on his hands and knees for what seemed like and age before he heard Jordan's voice.

'This is our slave. I believe you know him. Why don't you go up and say hi, Max' Jordan said.

The car engine turns off and Max can hear footsteps approach him. He knows its not his Master who is always barefoot. He is nervous but also excited. For the most part he has being treated well. He is hoping that Tanner's cousin will act the same way.

He keeps his head down making an extra effort not to look up. As the foot steps get closer he sees something that sends a chill down his spine. He has to look closely to make sure he is correct. He can only see shoes his old shoes, his white Nike runners, the pair that were taken from him before the prison break.

12