Civic Experiment Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Well, well well. Look who we have here. Posh little rich boy all naked and collared' Owen, the prison bully says. Max can't believe it. He was excited but now he is terrified. He knows that Owen hates him. How is he here, he is supposed to be in prison.

'I believe you two know each other. Owen my Tanner's cousin has being released from prison early. On good behaviour. He was one of few, who didn't decide to try and escape. He has being rewarded with his freedom' Max couldn't believe his ears.

Owens runners, that used to be Max's are now directly under his nose. Max couldn't help the urge and looked up at the blonde bully from prison. He hoped he would never see him again. Owen is smiling as he looks down at the naked Max.

'My shoes have got dirty, I want you to lick them clean'. Max heard his tormentors words as he looked down at his former property. The day he handed Owen his shoes was the last day he wore any. He has being barefoot ever since.

He notices the mud marks on the white Nike trainers, he leans over and starts to lick the mud off his shoes. It's a different felling to licking bare feet. It kinda hurts his tongue. After a couple of minutes he feels a warm licked being sprayed on his back. Owen is pissing on him as he is licking shoes that used to be his.

'The barn is all set up, enjoy, I'm going to go for a nap' Jordan says leaving Owen with Max.

Owen attaches a leash to Max's collar. 'Crawl behind me' Max has never being in the barn. He was curious as to what was in there. Once when he was alone on the plantation he considered going in but feared the consequences if he got caught.

Owen pulls open the doors to the barn. It is a wide open space. There is all sort of BDSM gear. There is a pillory, chains hang from the roof connected to motors. There are whips of many varieties. There is also some stuff that Max Doesn't even recognise. The floor is wooden and dusty.

'Get Into the centre of the room and get on your knees' Owen orders. Max crawls to the centre of the room he can see dust and dirt gathering on his knees. When he is on his knees Owen approaches him and pulls his arms behind his back. He cuffs them together. He lifts him to his feet.

Owen attaches two leather straps around each of Max's ankles. He removes the chain from Max's collar and attaches another one that is hanging from the roof. There is enough slack that he won't choke but he won't be able to move very far from his position.

The prison bully walks over to the corner of the room and pulls a chain connected to motorised pulley system. He connects the chain to his left ankle. He then walks to the adjacent wall and connects a similar chain to his right ankle. Max now can't move.

Owen stands in front of him holding a small electronic box. He spits in Max's face and smiles. 'You always thought you were above all of us. Trading your commissary food for small favours. You made us all feel inferior and you enjoyed it. But now look at you' Owen said while pressing a button on the box.

Max can hear a motor start and then both his feet started to separate. The chains are pulling his feet apart. He tries to stop his feet from moving but the motor is too strong. He feet are now stretched wide apart. It is starting to hurt when Owen stops the chains from moving.

He walks behind Max, he gives him a slap on the ass as he does. Max can hear him rummaging around behind him. After a few minutes Owen to the front of Max. He attaches two nipple clamps to him. He inserts a spider gag to his mouth and then chains two weights to Max's Balls.

'We need to stretch you for the next part' Owen says as he pushes a butt plug into Max. Max is now chained naked, feet spread wide apart, wearing nipple clamps, a spider gag, with heaving weights swinging from his balls and a butt plug in his ass. The chain around his neck prevents any movement.

Owen has a flogger whip in his hand. He teases Max by gently rubbing across his face. It tickles but Max knows that wont be the worst part. Owen raises the whip and brings it down on Max's upper chest directly on the nipple clamps. Max tries to scream through the spider gag.

Whack. Another strike against Max's chest. The pain is immense. Another three strikes and Max feels drool rolling out of his mouth. He looks down at the drool rolling over his bright red chest. Then more strikes to his chest. There is no way for Max to defend himself.

Owen moves behind him and starts to wail on his ass. Each strike is painful and Max has no idea when its coming. He really hates Owen at this stage. He can't believe Jordan is allowing this to happen. He felt Jordan was his friend. Maybe he doesn't now what is going on.

Max's balls chest and ass are now in extreme pain. The whipping stopped but then to his horror his legs started to move apart again. They kept getting wider and wider. Max feared his legs would be ripped off. When Owen eventually stopped the motor Max was basically doing the splits.

Owen sat down on a garden chair and just watched Max. He put his hands into pants and started to slowly jerk himself off. Max was so helpless and in so much pain. Then to Max's relief Owen gave the signal and his legs came closer together.

He was uncuffed and the chain hanging from the ceiling was removed from his collar as were the chains connected to his feet. Max fell to his knees exhausted. Owen walked over to him his crotch directly in front of Max's gagged mouth. He picked him up and walked him over to a bench and lay him down.

As he lay there trying to catch his breath he barely noticed what was happening. Max's arms were spread apart and attached to a wooden plank. He was still gagged so couldn't ask what was happening. He felt Owen caress his feet and then rope being tied around them. Max looked down.

It finally came to him what was happening. His feet were now tied to a wooden plank. His hands tied to another. He was attached to a cross. He heard the motor beginning again and could feel himself being hoisted up. Owen was crucifying him.

The cross raised up. Max is now naked, tied to a cross with nipple clamps on his nipples and a spider gag in his mouth. The cross raised all the way up and he is now hanging there in front of Owen. He wants this to end so much. He looks into Owens eyes who just smiles at him.

Owen lifts up the whip once again. Max mouths no through the spider gag, but no words come out. Owen delivers more blows to Max's chest before moving down to his chastity belt, legs and feet. Max just wants the pain to end.

'Lets get you all stretched out' Owen says as he pulls the butt plug from Max's ass. He walks behind the cross and Max can hear him attaching something underneath the cross. He doesn't want to look but can't help him self, He notices just under his ass a dildo is attached.

Max's feet are untied from the bottom of the cross and handcuffed behind the plank. He has no way of standing and his body and ass begin to slump towards the dildo. He readjusted his arms as best he can to stop his body from slipping towards the dildo.

His arms are beginning to weaken and he is getting closer and closer to the dildo. Owen has sits back down on the seat and is watching intently. Max eventually gives in, his arms are to tired. His body lowers, his ass onto the dildo. He has never being fucked before and it hurts.

The dildo is massaging his prostate and he can feel an orgasm growing. He really needs to cum, as painful as this is, if he gets to cum it will be worth it. He in now moaning as drool falls from his mouth. Owen is loving every minute. Max is getting close, it is starting to feel very good.

Just as Max thinks he is about to cum, he feels the dildo being pulled from within him. He is so frustrated. Owen brings the dildo to his open mouth and shoves it in. He can taste his own ass juices. The cross begins to lower and Max hopes his ordeal is over. Owen unties him and Max slumps to the floor.

'One more thing, you made me so horny. I need to fuck you now' Owen says while lifting Max up. He directs him over to a wooden pillory and attaches his neck and and hands to it. Max is stood in the wooden stocks with his ass pointed straight out in the air.

Owen walks behind him and drops his pants. Max is about to be fucked for the first time. He gets a slap across the ass. He can feel Owen's hard cock touching his ass crack. He wishes he could get out. Then as Owen is about to thrust in, the barn door opens and Jordan walks in.

'OK,OK, that's enough for tonight. Max needs a rest' Owen was clearly disappointed by Jordan's word.

/My cousin promised me I could do what I want with it' Owen said to Jordan.

'And, I'm telling you that's enough for tonight' Jordan said as he stood face to face with Owen. Jordan looked into Owens eyes. He didn't blink.

'OK, next time so. I need to get home any way my Father needs help with something tomorrow' He smacks Max on the ass and leaves the barn. Jordan undid the stocks and released Max. He lifted him up and carried him to the outhouse that is now Max's bedroom. He laid him down on a mattress.

'I convinced Tanner since you have worked so well on the farm to let you have a mattress. I will speak to him about a blanket if you keep up the good work' Jordan said.

Thank you Sir' Max said to the Master he was falling in love with.

'I'm sorry he was so mean' Jordan said while running his finger through Max's hair. Jordan got some cream and applied it to Max's chest. It soothed the pain somewhat. Both guys made eye contact that lingered in Max's mind. He considered kissing Jordan before he got up and walked to the door.

'Sleep well, you must be exhausted' Jordan said before turning off the light and locking the door to the outhouse.

12