Civic Experiment Ch. 07

Story Info
A slave experiment and prison escapee gets enslaved.
5.4k words
4.82
3.6k
00

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyler and Zac

Zac told Tyler earlier in the day that it would be a day of rest. It had been two weeks since Conor and Brian had visited. The humiliation continued but both young men were becoming increasingly happy as the money continued to rise. Tyler felt he and was getting used to all the shame.

'This is Dr Tanner Sampson. Tonight, you are invited to a party at Mr Hicks plantation. There will be many other guests there and we expect you to be on your best behaviour. The doors to the complex will open in two hours' Zac and Tyler exchanged looks.

'Sorry Filth, I know I promised you a day of rest but the higher powers disagree' Tyler wondered what would be in store for him tonight. He was apprehensive, but getting to leave the complex was worth it whatever would happen. And how could it be any worse than what he has done before.

They spent the two hours getting ready. Tyler was allowed to shower using cold water. It was the first time in 10 days he was given the privilege. Zac of course showered with hot water and then picked out the best cloths at his disposal.

The buzzer sounded and the click of the door being unlocked rang through Tyler's head. He loves this sound now. It means he gets to either get out of the complex or see somebody new. The two lads left the complex. Tyler naked and Zac dressed in formal cloths albeit barefoot as always.

'I've been ordered to attach a leash to your collar. Other then that I've no idea what to expect'. Zac said to Tyler while attaching the leash. He gave it a gentle pull and walked him through the door.

Tyler knew the area outside the complex is deserted but he still felt very self conscious being naked. For Zac it was once again a trip through public barefoot, but he didn't mind, he liked it. An SVU with tinted windows awaited them. They jumped in the back and the car sped away.

The journey wasn't far and it didn't take long for them to arrive. It was made even quicker by the speed at which they were driven. They pulled up to a farm house. Stood outside is Tanner, Mr Hicks, Jordan and Owen.

Four more black cars of similar make and model pulled up, two either side of the vehicle Tyler was in. They arrived with military precision. Tyler now feels very nervous. He wonders who is in the car and what they will have in store for him.

'Masters, please remove your slaves from the auto-mobile' Mr Hicks voiced sounded from the radio in the car. Tyler could hear the car door unlock. Zac put his hand on Tyler's knee. It felt good. Was Zac worried for him he thought.

Zac opened the door and pulled Tyler out. The sun was shining brightly and when Tyler looked around he could see four more naked guys getting out of the other cars. They all had similar collars around their necks and in front of them stood men dressed similarly to Zac. All barefoot wearing suits.

Dr Sampson waves the Masters over to him and the five masters begin to drag their slaves. Tyler recognises one of the couples. It Kyle and Brandon. He nods at Kyle who returns a slight smile. The other three slaves are all very attractive.

The slave to his left has short blond hair and a bit of a belly. He has blue eyes and stands at about 6 foot. He looks Australian and has a golden tan. He has a massive bulge and his body is smooth all over. Although all the slaves seem to be shave smooth.

The slave to his right is a slim twink with long straight black hair. He is quite short maybe about 5 foot three and weighs about 50 kg. He has very pale skin. He is beautiful and his face is completely symmetrical. His long hair keeps falling into his face as he moves.

The last slave has a skin head like Tyler but blonde almost gray hair. He has broad shoulders and blue eyes. He has a perfect ass that Tyler admires as he walks ahead of him being dragged by his barefoot Master. Tyler looks in awe at his fellow slaves.

'Slaves meet your fellow brothers' Dr Sampson says as the slaves are stood in a line beside one another. He walks to the first slave in line.

'This is Finn, followed by Robin, then Anton, Kyle and finally my favourite Tyler, but his Master likes to call him Filth,' Tanner announces. Mr Hicks walks over to the slaves. He runs his hands over Finns chest squeezing his nipples as he does.

'Slaves we are having a stakeholder party tonight. We are here to show off the progress of the experiment. I will warn you though that if you misbehave in front of our guests your punishment will be extreme.' warned Mr Hicks.

No slave needed an elaboration on what the punishment would be. Over the last number of months they were utterly terrified of punishment from the organisers of the experiment. They all suspected the punishment would be worse than losing all the money.

''Follow me Masters, bring, your slaves' Dr Tanner walked with, Jordan and Owen towards a barn. The 5 masters pulled each of their slaves. All 5 masters were barefoot and all were very hot. Tyler was starting to see a pattern to this experiment.

They walked into the barn. Tyler was not expecting what he was about to see. It looked like it has being converted in a ball room. There are six round tables with white table cloths and fancy cutlery and plates set up. At one end of the barn is a large protector screen hanging from the wall.

Five feet from the screen, five wooden stocks sit. Tyler has no doubt where him and his slave brothers, as Dr Sampson put it, will be placed sooner rather than later. Tyler can smell food its is making his mouth water. He would love some hot food.

Just under the screen is another naked slave, this one however is masked. He has a massive erection and a clipboard is tied around his balls and hangs loosely. He is attached to a cross and has nipple clamps on. The slave, like Robin is very slender.

Tyler notices that he is not the only slave to have his body hair shaved off. All the slaves are competently smooth. He wonders what the other slaves have being through. He feels a little satisfied to know he isn't the only one going through this.

'Our guests will arrive soon. Please escort your slaves to the wooden stocks.' Zac pulled on the leash and Tyler walked toward the centre stockade. He placed his head and arms in the holes and his friend closed the wooden structure locking him in place.

To his left was Kyle and right Robin. He couldn't make out the arrangement of the two remaining slaves. From Tyler's position he was directly in front of the naked slave with a huge erection. His dick seemed to be inches away from him but in reality it was a few feet.

Tyler realised that from the positioning of the tables that the guests will be looking at the slave's asses as they eat their meals. He felt very exposed unable to move, his bare ass sticking out for a bunch of strangers to gaze at for the evening.

Owen, Tanners cousin and Jordan walks up to each slave and inserts a ball gag into their mouths. Tyler begins to drool staring at the hard penis in front of him. They then walk behind the slaves, Tyler feels a hand on his ass and then something being inserted, it hurts at first.

'Master's it is time for you to get your hands dirty. As our guests mingle you will bring them finger food and drinks. When the show starts you will be served a meal like the rest of us. Be very polite' Mr Hicks said as he walked into the barn.

It wasn't long before the first guest arrived. It was hard for Tyler to hear the conversation. He felt like he was being watched although he had no idea if the men were looking at him. He could see out of the corner if his eye Zac bringing a man a glass of whisky.

The conversations continued for a while before the man he couldn't see walked in front of him. He stood in front of the naked slave his ass inches away from Tyler's face. He bent over and picked up the clipboard. He took a pen from his pocket and signed his name on it..

As Tyler drooled, he noticed the clipboard was a guest log. The naked slave in front oh him was still hard and was being used as a post for guests to sign their name. The humiliation for him must be bad. He wondered how he managed to keep an erection for so long. Maybe this was turning him on.

He was happy not to be staring at the ass of stranger and instead of the hot young lad in front of him. His happiness went away quickly as more guests arrived. He counted 11 signatures before there was a lull.

'Where is he, we haven't all night. I'm getting hungry.' Mr Hicks complained to Dr Sampson and the rest of the guests. The five Masters had now started serving canapés to the guests. Tyler could feel the tension in the room rising.

'There is a car approaching' Jordan calls out. A moment later, Tyler can hear footsteps entering the barn. The room seems to go deathly quiet. The silence makes him feel awkward, which is weird because he is naked, in a pillory, a matter of inches away from a tied naked man's raging hard on.

'Sorry for my tardiness. There were some last minute delays. I'm sure half of you will understand what I mean' The man's voice got louder as he spoke. Tyler realised he was getting closer to him. The man who looked to be in his fifties stood in front of his face with a younger man beside him.

'This is my son Felix, I wanted him too see first hand what is happening here. I believe it will help his development'. Said Oliver Frost.

'That is no problem. We are getting ready to prepare the presentation. I am sure you will be pleased with our progression' Mr Hicks said. Tyler looked up at the three men in front of him. They were all wearing very fancy suits. His eyes got drawn to Felix He is beautiful.

He has jet black messy hair. He is quite tanned and has brown eyes, with dimples on each cheek. His hands are smooth devoid of any callouses. Tyler wants to see him naked so much. He is lovely. He can see that Dr Sampson hasn't taken his eyes of him.

'I'm going to seat your son with me and my family. He probably doesn't want to talk politics all night.' Mr Hicks declared.

The Masters brought out and served wine and steaks to all the tables. The 12 guests that arrived spilt into groups of four and sat down at three of the tables. Mr Hicks, Tanner, Owen and Jordan took another table. The Masters took the final table.

Dr Sampson walked to the front of the screen just in front of the masked slave. He had a small controller in his hand. He presses a button and Tyler can feel a small vibration coming from his ass. He is being edged. He can feel an orgasm slowly rising.

'Gentlemen, we are about to commence the presentation. I hope you enjoy your food and the show. And the lovely ass's of our slaves. At the end you may vote on what slave received the easiest punishment. That slave will then get a special punishment. Now let us begin'

The lights dimmed at the screen lit up up. For the first time Tyler's eyes were taken off the hardened dick in front of him and to the broadcast. The video showed clips of major crimes being committed. Prison breaks and violent attacks. Dr Sampson's voice began to narrate.

'As you are all aware. Our beautiful country once strong and proud has started to fall in disarray. Social unrest, attacks against government buildings, increased homelessness. This video will show you how easy it to return to that time when we were strong'

The recording then switched to images of Tyler and Zac. It showed a picture of both Master and slave. Zac looked beautiful in his picture. However, Tyler did not like his. He was naked and collared with his head shaved.

'As you know, we ran five experiments all with different controls. These two were our first specimens to enter. The control we used was an injection in the slaves neck that would make him follow orders. The slaves crime was disrespect. Please watch his punishment'

A video began to play. Tyler couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was punishment day. He watched as his naked body, chained from the ceiling spun around as Zac tasered him. The video finishes with Tyler upside down giving Zac head and then cum dribbling down his face.

'Current prize fund for Tyler and Zac stands at $164,000'

He knew there were cameras but he never thought they were for recording following him so closley. He never suspected that he was being recorded and that other people would see it. He looked at his body, naked with red marks all over it. He felt humiliated. He didn't even notice he was moaning from the butt plug.

'Our second pair to enter, Lachie and Anton. Our Australian friends. For these, we tested an electric shock collar as the control. Anton's crime was using too much bad language when being controlled. We allowed Lachie to choose his punishment'

A video begins to play, it zooms in on Lachie. He is very tanned with short spiky black hair. The camera zooms into a mole on his right cheek. He is shirtless and barefoot wearing just shorts. He is holding a small red tube in his hand. As the camera pans out it shows Anton, naked attached to a St Anthony's cross.

'You heard the Doctor, its punishment day' Lachie says while standing inches away from Anton. He runs his finger down the blonde slaves chest and over his chastity cage. He cups his balls in his hands. He opens the tube in his hand and squirts it on Anton's Balls.

The cream is deep heat, a pain relieving cream that treats aches and pains. Anton's eyes begin to water as a burning sensation engulfs his testicles. On muscles deep heat may feel relieving but on the scrotum it is intensely hot and painful. Anton begins to scream and beg in agony.

Lachie steps back and watches as his travelling partner thrusts around in pain. Lachie and Anton have been in the USA for only six months. They came for a gymnastic competition and just decided to stay afterwards. Like Zac and Tyler they are now broke and desperate.

Lachie unties Anton from the cross and he falls to his knees. He then takes two pieces of rope and ties his lower arms to just below his shoulders making it impossible to use his hands. He then inserts a butt plug that looks like a dog tail.

'Bark like a dog' Lachie orders. Anton shakes his head. He is in too much pain and doesn't want to be treated like an animal.

'3, 2, 1' Lachie counts down before delivering an electric shock to Anton's collar. He screams in pain and rolls around the dirty floor.

'OK, lets try that again. 3, 2' Just as Lachie is about to press the button again Anton starts to bark like a dog. 'Louder' Anton continues but doesn't get any louder. Lachie shocks him again making him scream.

'Woof, woof, woof' Anton is now barking loudly on his knees in front of his Master. Lachie walks to end of the room and sits on a recliner. 'Crawl to me' Anton starts to make his way to Lachie who thinks he is moving too slowly and gives him another shock.

When Anton arrives Lachie picks up a dog bone toy. He squeezes it and it makes a sound. He then throws the bone to the other side of the room and orders him to fetch. Anton doesn't hesitate and starts to move as quickly as he can.

He gets to the toy bone and grips his teeth around it and begins the crawl back to his Master. He drops it at Lachie's bare feet. Lachie picks it up again and throws it back to where Anton just came from. The slave doesn't even wait for an order and just begins to crawl again.

He is forced to do it 5 more times before Lachie gets bored. Lachie leans back on the recliner bringing his feet up in front of Anton's face. Anton can see as always the soles of Lachie's feet are black. He has been barefoot since this has started and its hard to keep them clean.

'Open your mouth and stick your tongue out' Lachie says then says now, and then delivers yet another electric shock. He is in so much pain he has forgotten that his balls feel like they are on fire. He feels utterly degraded.

He opens his mouth and sticks his tongue out. Lachie takes his right foot and starts to run it up and down his face. Anton can taste the dust and dirt and his feet run over his tongue. Anton starts to direct his tongue to the layers of dirt he wants to get this over with quickly.

It takes him twenty more minutes to get his friends feet clean. His mouth is so dry from it. He feels like an animal but is also turned on by the events. The screen fades to black and the words current fund $120,000 appears on the screen.

There is a round of applause when the video ends. Tyler wonders if it was louder then the applause he received. He doesn't want the day to end in punishment. More and more drool is now falling from his mouth and he is moaning from the vibrations of the butt plug.

'Our next pair of specimens that we would like to showcase is Victor and Robin. The control we experimented with these two is a drug that lowers the slaves will power. Robin's crime was Being messy and not doing a good job with cleaning duties'.

Victor and Robin appeared on the screen. Their complex was quite different. It had wooden floors instead of the white tiles. Both Master and slave had just heard the announcement and Robin was very quiet. He knew he was in for a tough day.

'Stay there I need to think' Victor said while going to the bathroom. Victor and Robin are both Swedish. They have been travelling together for two years and arrived in the USA about three months ago. They had overstayed their visa so they were doing the experiment to avoid jail time.

'That bathroom is disgraceful, did you make that mess. Follow me' Victor barked at Robin who didn't know what he was talking about. He followed his Master in the bathroom and his head sank when he saw the toilet. The seat was covered in piss, clearly Victor had just pissed all over it.

'Clean it up' Robin went to reach for cleaning supplies but Victor grabbed his hand. 'No use your tongue' He ordered.

Robin couldn't believe what he was being told. So far his Master has only pissed on him but he has never tasted it. He can feel the drug taking effect. He has tried to fight it in the past but is unable to. He gets on his knees and crawls to the toilet. The seat is completely covered in drops of piss.

He leans his mouth to the seat and starts to lick the drops of his friends urine of the seat. He is completely disgusted at what he was ordered to do. The piss is still a little warm so he knows Victor has just pissed on it. He licks all the way around the bowl until the last of the pee is gone.

He then feels his head being pushed into the bowl and hears the sound of the toilet flushing. The water is running over his long hair. His friend is giving him a swirly. He has come to find how creative a sadistic Victor can be, something he never expected.

'Time to clean the rest of the bathroom. It is filthy.' Victor walks over the cabinet and takes out some cleaning spray and a toothbrush. He hands it to Robin who looks down at the brush and at the mess around the room. He realises this going to take a long time.

He walked over to the sink and noticed how much grime and dried tooth paste was dried onto it. He sprayed down the sink and start using the toothbrush to slowly clean the sink. The video started to move faster with a timer showing how long it was taking. When he had finished the clock said 1 hour 15 minutes.

Robin turned around to notice that Victor was sat on the toilet seat drinking a glass of wine. He must have been watching him work for the last hour. Robin was now very tired and just wanted to rest.

'Do you think your done, or would you like to go over the toilet one more time.' Victor kindly offered.

'Can I be done please Sir' Victor seemed to think for a moment and then nodded. The screen faded to black the raised funds appeared on the screen. $145,000. Tyler felt the crowd applause was definitely less than the one he received.

'Our penultimate pair, Brandon and Kyle had an interesting control. By that I mean none. We wanted to test if money was a big enough incentive for the slave to behave. Kyle's crime was being allowed to drink and party with his friend. He has had no chastity device and allowed to come'

12