Civic Experiment Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon and Kyle are sitting on the sofa. They are both eating pizza. Brandon looks to be pondering the punishment. 'How bad is this going to be?' Kyle asks. Brandon walks to bathroom and comes back with some massage oil.

'Not too bad, all you have to do is give me a foot massage' Kyle looks relieved in hearing his friends words.

Kyle opens the bottle of oil and pours it on his hands. He cups Brandon's left foot in his hand and starts to slowly massage the sole of his foot. Brandon allows it to go on for five minutes before raising his right foot, this goes on for another few minutes.

'That's enough, I think you have being punished enough' Brandon said while rubbing his friends hair. They looked up at the screen and noticed they have had $25,000 removed from their fund. The screen went black and the words current fund appeared show $60,000.

The guest at the party booed this segment. Tyler was relieved it was clear that Kyle would be getting the punishment at then end of all this. He wished Zac had taken it easier on him but he they have received three times the money that Brandon and Kyle have.

'Our final punishment took place on visiting day, I would like to thank my cousin Owen in helping, Toni punish Finn. The control in this experiment is a vibrating chastity cage. Finns punishment is refusing to eat prison food that we nicely supplied for him' Dr Sampson said.

The screen changed to the image of Owen walking into the complex, Finn was on his knees waiting for Tanners cousin. Owen walked in wearing a white singlet, jeans and boots. He walked over to Finn and looked down at his boots.

'Lick them' Finn immediately start licking the former prisoners boots. Toni and Owen shook hands. 'Thank you for your help. This one can be hard to control at times' Toni said to the blonde beauty. Owen nodded, before spitting on Finns back.

'I hear you think you are too good to eat prison food, do you think your better than me, slave?' Owen asked Finn. The naked slave stopped licking his boots and looked up at him and shook his head. As he did Owen spat at him, the spit landed in his mouth.

Owen picked up Finn by the collar and dragged him towards the kitchen. Finn was very worried, Toni his friend had being relatively kind to him up top this point. The two German backpackers wanted this experiment to end, he knew Toni felt sorry for him. But Owen seemed less kind.

Owen walked over to Finn and handcuffed his hands behind his back. He pushed him to his knees and took one of the prison trays out of the fridge. While Tyler and Max had being fed slave slop since their enslavement not all slaves got the same nutrients.

Owen placed the tray in the microwave and circled Finn is was now naked on his knees. It was clear from the expression on Toni's face he had no idea what was about to happen. Owen was clearly enjoying the power. The microwave buzzed, sounding it was finished heating.

'I need you to force your slaves mouth open' Owen ordered Toni, who felt weird being given instructions this way after being the one in charge for so long. He felt compiled to comply since the it was the cousin of Dr Sampson.

Toni knelt down behind his travelling partner, he whispered in his ear I'm sorry and then put his fingers in the slaves mouth and opened it. Owen walked in front of Finn holding the tray. He spat on the tray.

He dipped his fingers into one of the sections contained mashed corn. He placed his fingers in his mouth then leaned over Finn and slowly spat the food into Finns mouth. A bit dribbled down his chin and Toni brushed it into Finns mouth.

'Hows it taste' Finn tried to struggle but with Toni's grip and the handcuffs it was next to impossible to break free..Owen took some mashed potatoes in gravy and scooped it in his mouth and spat again. This time it hits Finns eyes. Toni wiped the mixture of food around his face.

'There are people with no food starving in the world and we are refusing this perfectly could food. Owen continued to scoop food into his mouth and spit on Finn. He picked up a chocolate brownie and squashed over Finns face covering his whole face.

Owen got more trays and started to pour the mostly slop all over Finns body. He was covered in, potato, corn, spinach and custard from head to toe. Owen turned him so he was now lying on his stomach and gave his ass 5 spanks. He walked over and retrieved a tray of custard.

'Stand in front of your slave, Toni' Owen said. He took the ladle and completely filled his mouth with the yellow custard. He leaned over Finns naked body and spat it on Toni's barefoot. His foot was covered in the yellow desert.

'Lick' Owen barked while slapping Finns bare ass leaving it bright red. Finn leaned over and started to lick the food of his friends dirty bare feet. He licked the top of his foot before moving his tongue between his toes, sucking up all the custard.

Owen took the remaining custard a large tray and poured the rest over Finns head as the screen faded to black. A prize fund of £110,000 appeared. The crowd clapped the heaviest for this segment. It was clear this was there favourite piece. Dr Tanner began to speak again.

'As you applauded we gauged the happiness of each slaves punishment and it is no surprise that Kyle is the loser. Every Master except Brandon please unlock your slaves, remove their butt plug and gag and begin clearing the plates from the tables'.

The Masters all set about their task leaving Kyle still in the stock. Tanner and Owen walked over to the the naked slave slowly carrying a table with five or 6 candles on it. They set the table beside him and a spotlight shone down on Kyle.

'Enjoy the punishment, gentlemen' Tanner said. Owen moved behind Kyle and pulled the butt plug out. Jordan moved in front of him and unhooked his overalls and let them fall to the floor leaving him naked.

Owen unzipped his jeans and started to thrust into Kyles ass. Jordan put his dick into the slaves mouth and ordered him to suck. As Kyle was being spit roasted the two boys poured hot candle wax on his back. Kyle was in so much pain.

As if in unison both Owen and Jordan started to speed up the movement of their hips. They both moaned loudly before cumming in both of his holes. They stepped away leaving cum dribbling down his chin and legs. Felix and his father walked over to Mr Hicks and Dr Sampson.

'What did you think?' Mr Hicks asked.

'I thought it was despicable, come on Felix. We are leaving' The older man said while leaving. Dr Sampson and Gregory Hicks looked very displeased. In his frustration Mr Hick's he gave Kyle a smack on the ass.

Max

The naked slave chained to a cross in the centre of the stage is Max. He has just watched the whole show with a huge erection. He was delighted earlier when Jordan removed his chastity belt only to be immediately made swallow two Viagra pills.

He knew that this made him look like he was enjoying everything that had just happened but he didn't, His arms are tired and his balls ached with the urge to cum. He wanted to rest and for once looked forward to sleeping in the dirty shed.

'Gentlemen, we are going to serve one last drink and show the new device we have experimented with' Tanner said the lights came up and the slaves started serving whisky to the guests. They also were all given Cuban cigars.

Jordan took a small device from a shelf under the table with the candles. He walked up to Max and connect it around his dick. It looked liked a small flesh light. He gave Max's dick a few tugs before returning to his seat.

'This is a new device of sorts. It connects to the nervous system and can tell when a slave is close to orgasm. The machine then automatically stops. Dr Sampson announced while turning the machine on.

Max could feel the urge to cum almost immediately, it has being a while since he got to touch his dick and the combination of the Viagra and edging machine brought him close within a minute. He was moaning loudly as the machine stopped.

'Jordan, let the guests see the facial expressions on our slaves face' Tanners boyfriend did as he was told and removed the mask from Max. The fresh air on his face felt good. His face was covered in sweat The machine started again..

The onlookers were clearly enjoying what was happening. They had their phones out and were recording the blonde twink moaning. The machine kept switching off and starting again. Max begged to be allowed to cum. Then he saw him.

One of the suited barefoot Masters stood up and walked slowly towards Max. The man in front of Max had a look of shock on his face. Max felt he recognised him. As he got closer he realised who it was. It was Zac the son of the couple that lead to his prison sentence.

The two men stared deeply into each others eyes. Max's eyes showed pity while Zac's showed pure hatred. Zac felt an arm on his back it was Dr Sampson. 'Time to head back to the complex' he said while pulling Zac towards the entrance of the barn.

12