Civic Experiment Ch. 09

Story Info
A slave experiment and prison escapee gets enslaved.
5.4k words
2.67
3.4k
1

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/25/2023
Created 09/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max

After Zac chose the swap Tanner announced that the slaves would spend one more night in their respective homes before the swap. He stressed that they should be allowed say goodbye to their Masters before engaging on their new role.

Max was taken back to the plantation full of fear. He knew that Zac must hate him and he was now his new Master. If only he knew the truth but even if he did, there was no way he would believe him. He lay awake in the shed anxious about his new live.

The shed door opened blinding Max as it does every morning. Hopefully Zac would have a nicer place for him to sleep but he doubted it. Jordan walked in and handed him a sandwich. It was a welcome change from the slave chow he had being eating the last five months.

'Tanner is picking up Tyler and Zac. We need to get you cleaned up before they arrive' Jordan said while picking Max up. He undid the chain from his collar and let it fall to the ground. He then walked a tired Max into the house. The first time he would be inside in a while.

Jordan took the naked Max into the bathroom. Max was rarely allowed to wash and when he was, it was usually with cold water and a cheap bar of soap but now he was in a luxuries bathroom. Jordan started to fill bath and dipped his hand in too make sure it wasn't too hot.

Max climbed into the bath as the water was still running. He moved his foot below the tap and enjoyed the feeling of the warm water running over his foot. He smiled as the water filled. It felt good on his body. He looked down at his body covered in filth.

When the water got high enough Jordan turned the tap off. Max dunked his body into the water. He closed his eyes as every part of him was submerged underneath. He used to hate taking baths as a child but right now he felt happier than he had in a while.

Max came up from beneath the water. He watched Jordan unbuttoning his denim overalls. He let them drop to the ground. He stood naked in front of Max as the slave admired his body. He picked up a sponge and knelt in front of the bath.

'Lean forward' Jordan said to Max softly. As Max leant forward he brought the sponges down on to his back slowly rubbing it down. He then pushed Max forward gently. He rubbed soaped onto the sponge and washed the dirt from Max's face.

'Stand, and put your foot on the side of the tub' Jordan ordered. Max stood lifting his left foot and placing it on the side of the tub. Jordan picked up a small cloth. He applied soap to Max's feet and start to run the cloth around his feet. He ran it up his legs lathering him completely.

'Turn around' Max turned and Jordan used the cloth on his back, tracing his hands down to Max's ass and then running the cloth over it. Max was a little cold standing out of the water. He could feel his dick growing in his chastity belt. It started to hurt slightly.

Jordan picked up the keys of Max's collar and disconnected it. He took the keys to the belt that hung from the collar and removed the chastity belt. He kissed Max and after a second Max started to kiss him back. He slowly pushed Max so he was again lying in the tub.

Jordan stepped into the bath at the other end facing Max. The both looked lovingly in each others eyes and Jordan leaned forward. He kissed Max's neck, slowly moving his tongue down his chest. He kissed each nipple. He then stood up his dick hard just inches from Max's face.

'Get out' Jordan requested. Max stood up and stepped out of the tub. The feeling of having no belt on was liberating and weird. He looked down at his dick that was now rock hard. Jordan picked up a towel and started to dry his slave.

When Max was completely dry Jordan got down on his knees. He cupped Max's balls and slowly brought his lips to Max's dick he kissed it and then slowly put his mouth around it. He started to suck it. Immediately Max began to moan.

Max has only come once in the last six months and the feeling of Jordan's lips on his cock feels amazing. He wants it to last as long as possible, he tries everything to slow down his orgasm but his urge come is too big and within minutes he shoots his load down Jordan's throat.

His soon to be former Master stands and looks into Max's eyes. Some come is rolling down his chin and Max leans forward and licks his own seed from Jordan's chin. They start to kiss, Max is now totally in love with Jordan when the sound of his Masters phone ends the moment.

'They are here, it's time' Max's head drops as Jordan reads the message from his phone. Jordan pulls on his overalls. He reattaches the collar around Max's neck and fits the chastity device back in place. He walks Max out of the bathroom and house holding his hand until the front door.

Stood outside the house is a naked Tyler, Tanner and Zac wearing similar overalls to Jordan. He is also barefoot. Zac's eyes are on Max which makes him feel fear. Jordan walks Max down to the trio and gives his ass a smack.

'Say your goodbyes' Tanner orders looking at Tyler and Zac. The two friends look at each other. Tyler is equally as afraid as Max. Zac can see the fear in his friends eyes and comes over and gives him a hug he whispers into his ear see you in two months.

Zac then walks over to Max an attaches a leash to his collar. He then tugs him roughly towards the car they just arrived in and opens the trunk of the car. He tells his new slave to get in and Max awkwardly climbs into the trunk of the car. Zac then slams it shut.

'Thank you for this opportunity' Zac says to Dr Tanner Sampson. Tanner nods. Zac walks to to the driver seat of the car and looks at Tyler once more. They make eye contact, Zac notices a tear roll down his friends face. He gets into the car and speeds away.

Max is uncomfortable in the trunk of the car made even worse by the uneven road and the speed the car is travelling in. The journey takes a couple of hours. Max is left with only his thoughts and the fear of what Zac will do to him.

The trunk opens and Max is dragged out. It's dark now and Max is exhausted. He is out side the complex that Tyler and Zac have being living in for the last four months. Zac drags him by the leash and takes him inside.

'I'm tired, its being a long day scum. I would love to start your punishment tonight but I need to sleep. I will let you sleep but not with the luxury's I allowed Filth to enjoy' Zac said while pulling Max through the living room and out into the back garden.

The cage that Tyler has slept in for the majority of the last four months is in the middle of the back garden. Zac brings his new slave to the cage and points to the entrance. Max gets down on his knees and crawls through the mud and into the cage. Zac locks it shut.

'I hope you sleep well, I did check the weather forecast for tonight. I think perhaps you may not sleep' Zac walks to the side of the cage with Max's head and lowers his overalls. He takes his dick out points it at Max and starts to piss all over his head and body before walking away.

Max is left naked in the cage outside. He isn't cold but certainly uncomfortable. He then starts to feel a few drops of rain on his naked body. He looks up at ye sky and notices dark clouds as the rain gets heavier and heavier. He lies there in the exposed cage outside as the rain pours on him.

Tyler

Tyler watches as his friend speeds away with Max locked in the trunk. He is only two months away from freedom but without Zac he doesn't want to continue the experiment. He now feels even more trapped than he did before.

'Don't look so afraid. We will treat you well and you will still get your share of the money earned. Although we will push you Filth' Tanner said to Tyler using the name Zac had given him.

Jordan walked over to Tyler holding the chain that once kept him captive and then Max. He attached it to Tyler's collar. He looked down at Tyler's chastity cage and then to his boyfriend Tanner.

'The cage will do for now. We will get a belt measured and fitted soon. Get it some food' Tanner said while walking away.

Jordan goes to the shed and comes out with two bowls and a can of slave slop that Tyler is only too familiar with. He opens the can and empties it into one of the bowls. He then takes his hard dick out from his over alls and pisses into the other bowl.

'For now on, this is all you will eat and all you will drink. I know you haven't eaten since the Slave Games. So enjoy Filth' Jordan said smiling.

Tyler was used to eating slave slop and had drank his fair amount of piss but to do it on a daily basis didn't sound good. For now he didn't care and he got on his knees and started to lap up the piss he was so thirsty. When he drank half of it he ate the slave slop.

As he knelt eating food that reminded him dog food he thought of how close he was to his freedom. Why didn't Zac just choose freedom. If he did they would be sat on a beach now sipping cocktails after a surf. Now he was on his knees eating like a dog.

The sun was still shining as he looked around his new home. At least in a couple of months he would be free. He would meet Zac to get his half of the money and then never see him again. He would go to South American and find a twink to fuck.

Max

Max woke up shivering. He was completely drenched. The rain had finally stopped a couple of hours ago and despite his discomfort he managed to fall asleep. Zac walked to his cage a threw a bucket of piss on him to wake him up.

'Morning Scum, I have being storing up my piss all night' Zac said while unlocking the cage. He pulled on the leash still attached to Max and took him out of the cage. He lifted him up looked in his eyes and spat at him. Max didn't even flinch he was used to this treatment.

The sun was beaming down on Max's body. He wasn't as pale as he was four months ago. His body had grown a golden tan but the sun was still hot on his back. Zac walked over removed some cuffs from a bag.

'You know who I am don't you' Zac said to his new slave. Max knew this conversation was coming the moment he first saw Zac. He thought of Todd and how he had set him up. He also knew how unbelievable his story was.

'Yes and I'm sorry about what happened' Max said. He didn't want to apologise for something he didn't do but he truthfully was sorry for what happened to Zac's parents.

'The thing is I don't believe your apology. Why did you do it' Zac asked pure anger in his voice.

'It wasn't me. It was my boyfriend. I was drunk and he switched seats with me' Max said knowing Zac wouldn't believe him. Zac laughed.

'Yes, I remember you saying this at your sentencing. Weird you never brought it up before hand. Now, I want you to admit it was you'. Zac said but Max just shook his head. He was now determined not to protect Todd every again no matter the punishment.

Zac took Max over to a post in the middle of the garden. He put Max in front of it and took out handcuffs and bound his hands behind the post. He then went back to his backpack and started to fish some stuff out of it.

'This is some food for the bees, mosquitoes, ants and all the bugs that are feeling peckish. We will see if you are more talkative in an few hours' Zac said while removing Max's chastity belt. He let it drop to the ground by his feet.

He opened up a jar of honey. Zac dipped his fingers into it and took out a huge glob. He rubbed it over Max's balls and dick. He then moved his fingers up to Max's nipples and rubbed it over them. He poured the rest of the jar over his chest and legs.

'I will be back in three hours. I'm allowed go into town for the last two months and feel like a beer. You know we get a lot of bugs around here' Zac said while pushing his fingers into Max's mouth for him to lick the honey off.

It took less than thirty minutes before Max felt ants crawl up his legs. He tried to shake his legs but it didn't stop them. He could feel them biting his legs as they climbed up. Then more bugs came and landed on his dick, balls and nipples.

The pain was awful which was combined with the heat of the afternoon. He was thirsty and was getting bitten all over his body. His balls hurt the most. The sound of the bugs was intense. He hated Zac, he hated Tanner and he hated Jordan. Or did he love Jordan he wasn't sure.

Zac returned three hours later as promised and asked him once again to admit it was him and not his boyfriend. Max once again refused. He knew if he admitted to a crime he didn't commit thing would get worse for him.

'OK, I will leave you for another hour to think about it' Zac said while going back into the complex.

Tyler

One Week Later

Tyler has being working with Jordan for the last week on the plantation. It is surprisingly hard work. He has come to enjoy it though and Jordan's company. He has now become a daily piss drinker. Sometimes it's Jordan's sometimes Tanners. Most times both.

He feels weird working naked outside. Nobody else sees him but he is still very self conscious. A man came to visit him and installed a chastity belt on him after taking measurements. He wanted to come so badly. He pisses and shits on the plantation like an animal.

'We have a new job for you. We have some buddies that really deserve a reward for all their hard work on a project recently' Jordan said to Tyler. He knew he wasn't going to like whatever it was. Jordan motioned for him to walk towards the barn.

Once inside Tyler had an idea of what was about to come. It looked like a sex dungeon. The stage where they had the party was still there. The pillory that he saw Kyle get fucked in was still set up. He felt like he didn't need Jordan to explain any further.

'Over the next week we will be having guests arrive and you are the entertainment' Tyler's head dropped as he heard this. He wanted the experiment to end so badly. Although he had come to enjoy sucking dick but he didn't want to be constantly fucked.

An hour later Tanner and Jordan came to put Tyler into the pillory. They promised it would only be for an hour a day and as a reward he would get a hot cooked meal afterwards. This made Tyler happy. They also said if he gets good reviews he will get two beers as well.

That first night the only man he recognised was Gregory Hicks. He came with a friend of his. They ate and drank whiskey before Mr hicks stood in front of him. He sucked his dick as a friend of his fucked him.

'How did you enjoy that Judge Brown?' Mr Hicks said to his friend.

'I enjoyed it very much' Judge Brown responded.

He hated it at first but as the fucking continued he noticed a growing orgasm. Then he came for the second time in almost five months. It felt better than any orgasm he has ever had before. Two more couples spit roasted him that night but he only came once.

He got a good reviews and was rewarded with a steak dinner, potatoes, some veg and two beers. He was allowed to eat it at the dinner table. He was starting to enjoy his new life even though he was exhausted.

Over the course of the next week he did the same each day. He would work on the plantation with Jordan and then in the evening he would be connected to the pillory. He only got one more good review but got a hot cooked dinner every night as promised.

On the last night Gregory Hicks arrived with a different friend. A friend who was built like body builder. Mr Hicks again used his mouth while the much stronger man fucked him. They were talking as they did it. Tyler tried to concentrate through the fucking to the conversation.

'It's almost time' said Gregory Hicks.

'Everything is in place, we just need a match to light the fire' said the body builder. Tyler tried to listen more carefully but the sounds of their voices got zoned out as he felt an orgasm building again. He thought he heard the word revolution just as he came.

Like a week previously it felt glorious and he forgot about the conversation. He was again given a good review and enjoyed another nice dinner but this time he got three beers as it would be the last night in a pillory. He was surprised at how disappointed he felt.

Max

Max was tied blindfolded to a cross in the dungeon room of the complex. Zac had said he needed to pick up a friend. Over the last three weeks he had being questioned and humiliated by Zac in many different ways. He wished for the chance to be returned to prison.

He heard two familiar voices enter the room. He knew one was Zac and tried to make out the other but he was tired. He felt a hand on his chastity belt that then ran up his sides. It tickled but he tried his hardest not react. Then the blindfold was removed.

Stood in front of him was Owen. His head dropped even further. He wished it to be Jordan, he missed him so much. He wanted to suck Jordan's dick one last time. Kiss him and massage his body and fall asleep in his arms but no it was another one of his tormentors.

'So, do you think you can get the truth out of him' Zac asked Owen.

'Oh yes, I'm glad we bumped into each other in town, I've missed this little twink. But I am going to have some fun first' Owen responded. Zac nodded his approval and left the room. Owen untied Max from the cross and let him fall to his knees.

Max noticed that Owen was still wearing the same Nike runners from the prison, he knew that he was just wearing them to taunt him. He remembered the day of the prison break if only he had returned to his cell like Owen maybe he have gotten a reduced sentence.

Owen undid his jeans and let them fall to his knees. Max knew what was next. He did find Owen hot. He also enjoyed sucking dick. Maybe if he tried hard he could get Owen to take it easy on him. He took Owens cock in his mouth and started to suck.

Max put every skill he had learnt as a gay man into the blowjob he was giving Owen. He licked his balls and cupped Owens ass. He could tell from Owens moaning that he was doing a good job. Then Owen pulled his dick out and came all over his face.

'OK, on the table I know your weak spot.' Owen ordered Max. He got on the table and lay down. Owen tied his hands and legs to each corner of the table leaving him tied spread eagle and naked on the table. Max knew he was in for more misery.

Owen took out dusters and feathers from a cabinet in the dungeon room. He started with Max's feet, then his legs and his armpits every part of Max was tickled relentlessly. He begged and begged for it to stop, laughing uncontrollably.

'Did you drive the car, that night' Owen asked again and again. Max despite begging for release never said he did. He pleaded to be let go and eventually Owen relented. He then sat down beside the table Max was tied to looking at him, staring at him. An hour later Zac returned.

'So any luck in breaking him' Zac asked.

I think I broke him yes' Owen responded.

'Good so he admitted his guilt' Zac said with a smile on his face.

'No, actually, I think he is innocent'

Tyler

After his week of sucking dick and getting fucked Tyler had returned to his normal duties. He would tend the farm with Jordan and would eat slave slop and drink piss throughout the day. He started to grow tired of the life he was living.

He wanted to stop but felt like he couldn't he was threatened with jail time if he quit but there was also the money. If he stuck it out for five more weeks he would have a very health bank account and then he could be free, from debt and his Masters.

He was with Jordan rolling vines on the plantation when he broke a few too many vines. His head dropped as he knew another punishment was oncoming. Jordan saw his reaction and worry and came over to him and put his arm around his shoulder.

'Don't worry. I won't tell Tanner' Tyler felt at that moment like he was falling for Jordan. He reached his hand around Jordan's ass and started to kiss him. Jordan immediately pushed him off him. He didn't seem angry just surprised.

12