Civic Experiment Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I have to punish you for this later' Jordan said, with a look of regret in his eyes. He brought Tyler back to the shed early and locked him in it. Tyler hated the shed he knew that Max has slept in it before him.

Two hours later the door opened and Tanner and Jordan walked in. Tyler didn't bother saying anything and allowed the two Masters to take him outside. They tied his hands to two tree's that where close together.

Tanner then took a whip and brought a few heavy lashes down on his ass. The first few blows barley registered but as each new blow arrived the pain got worse. It felt like his ass was on fire. He wanted the experiment to end. He didn't care about the money any more.

Then he felt a different pain and could see that he was being whipped with the broken wood from the vines. I guess Jordan broke his promise he thought to himself. It was probably the attempted kiss that caused Jordan tto go back on his word.

'Please Sir, stop, please. I want to quit the experiment. You can keep the money please let me go' Tyler pleaded. Tanner looked at Jordan and nodded. Jordan untied his hands from the trees. Tyler had red welts on his back.

'It's almost the end of the experiment. If you agree to forfeit the money owed to you we will let you go free. It will take about a week, we need to inform Zac and make the necessary arrangements' Tanner said.

He thought about it. The money he would lose. Then he thought of finding his van and just driving. He would drive until he was tired, find a new town and start over. He would never drink piss again. Tyler nodded his approval.

'What will I do, I've no cloths, no money' Tyler asked.

'Don't worry there is an old truck on our land, you have probably seen it, you can have that, we have no need for it. We will give you some money that will help you out for a few weeks. For the next week though you continue as normal we need to finish the work on the plantation. Agreed?'

Tyler thought about it for a moment and then nodded his head in agreement, he didn't care about the money any more, he just wanted this to end. One more week was bearable. Then he would be free and broke again. But he would be free.

Zac

Zac left Dr Sampson's office. He had a long chat with him about his concerns. Maybe Owen had got into his head. Had convinced him of the impossible. But if he was honest with himself he had started to have doubts before Owen's declaration.

Tanner gave him a syringe with a similar compound to the one injected into Tyler. It wouldn't control Max in the same way but it would make it that Max couldn't lie. He would be forced to tell the truth and when he said the truth Zac would punish him dearly.

Zac arrived back at the complex. He once again had left Max outside with honey spread over his naked body. It was one of the punishments Max had complained about the most over the previous month. This time he had inserted a ball gag though.

'Hello slave, I just met with your former Master, he gave me a nice little potion' Zac said to his gagged slave. Max was clearly in pain from all the bug bites. He barely rose his head. Zac took the syringe from his pocket and injected it into Max's neck.

He looked at his slave, naked smooth and covered in bug bites. He had hated him for so many years and now he was about to get the confession he always wanted the closure he needed. He removed the ball gag from his mouth. It was time.

'This is the last time I will ever need to ask you. Did you drive the car that caused the worst possible accident?' Zac asked.

'No, it was Todd. I was drinking with him. He said he would be the designated driver, but I smelt alcohol on his breath as I kissed him. I fell asleep before the crash and woke up in the drivers seat' Max replied.

Zac's head spun he had heard this story so much over the last month he never dared to believe it, but with what Owen said and how he knew how these drugs work he had to believe it. Although he knew he had already started to believe it. He just seemed to be telling the truth.

'Tell me everything you know, start from the beginning' Zac ordered. Max told him the whole story. How he met Todd, fell in love with him. The night at Jack's house and seeing the two of them again at the beach.

Zac felt both angry and guilty. He untied Max and brought him into the complex. He started the shower and washed all the honey from his body, he applied cream to the bites. Zac removed the cage and collar from Max.

'There are cloths in the wardrobe. Pick whatever you want. You won't be naked any more. There are no shoes, I've been barefoot for the last 5 months but soon the experiment will end. I will help to clear your name. I am sorry Max' Zac said with a tear in his eye.

Zac looked at Max who seemed confused. He walked over and hugged him. He looked into his eyes and thin kissed him on the cheek and then he took him to his bed. He lay him down and kissed his forehead.

'I'll sleep in Tyler's old bed. Tomorrow we plan our revenge'

Tyler

Tyler spent the last week working. As each day passed he got happier and happier as he reached his release date. Jordan really pushed him through his paces. He wanted to get as much free labour from him as he could.

'Excited to be leaving?' Jordan asked him as they were about to finish for the day. Tyler nodded a huge smile on his face.

'There is one last task for you to perform. But we know you secretly enjoy it' Jordan said while winking at Tyler. He removed his gloves and walked towards the farm house. Tyler did find both Masters to be incredibly handsome.

In front of the house was an almost naked Tanner standing in front of a wooden pillory most likely moved out side from the barn. Tyler was going to get fucked one last time. He knew he wanted it and wanted it badly.

Jordan removed the collar from around his neck and let fall to the ground. He then disconnected the chastity belt. This made Tyler surprisingly feel even more naked. It felt weird not having something around his dick but he wasn't going to complain.

Tyler didn't wait for further instruction and placed his arms and legs into the pillory. As he did Jordan let his overalls drop to his feet and stepped out of them. Tanner slipped of the skimpy silk shorts he was wearing.

Tanner walked in front of him which was a surprise as normally he was the one doing the fucking. Jordan moved behind him and gave him a hard smack to the ass. Then he felt him entering and at the same time Tanner shoved his rock hard cock in his mouth.

Both Masters fucked his holes for a good thirty minutes. It was clear they wanted the last time to be memorable. Tyler came once again from the fucking and sprayed cum onto his own chest. When Tanner came he took his dick out and sprayed Tyler's face.

'Time for you to go. Put these cloths on' Tanner said to Tyler. He looked down at what he hoped would be his final humiliation. They were the undersized spiderman pyjamas he was forced to wear before. He didn't care and put them on very quickly.

Tanner came over to Tyler kissed him and whispered something into his ear. He then pushed Tyler to his knee's. Jordan walked beside his boyfriend and they both started to piss onto Tyler. The avoided his face and aimed only for his pyjamas.

His cloths are now covered in piss, his face covered in come. He realised they aimed for his cloths to avoid washing any of the now dried cum from him. He felt humiliated but knew that this was the end of it. He was now free.

'Take these keys, and on the passenger seat is a bag with $5,000. We know you expected to make more but the truck can be sold so you can a bit more profit. Time to leave' Tanner said.

Tyler climbed into the truck before taking one last look at his naked Masters. He was going to miss them. He opened the bag beside him and noticed that they telling the truth. A huge bag full of cash. He started the engine and started to drive not sure of where to go.

After about an hour of driving and listening to music he felt intent. He still wasn't sure where he was going. He was just enjoying the drive. He started to feel very sleepy and his eyes closed. He opened them and was on the wrong side of the road.

He quickly spun the steering wheel and narrowly avoiding a car. He lost control of the truck and it was headed straight for a large building. He managed to miss everyone but crashed into the front of the building. It looked like a government building of some kind. He then passed out.

12