Civil Penalty Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shuddered in terror, knowing full well that meant Jack fully intended to sample all three of my holes. At the same time, my heart broke. The General had always been a complete gentleman, and I'd even been to a party at his house and met his wife and daughters. The thought that he'd turn on me so completely as to make me have sex with my nemesis was shattering.

But a quiet voice at the back of my mind didn't believe it. Was Jack lying about the General's involvement? Was he in cahoots with the SEC? I needed to know, but if he was telling the truth, asking my company to verify it could cause trouble.

The SEC attorney took over the conversation, "Jack and I will verify your submissiveness. Remember, if you fail to comply with the stipulated agreement, your indenture will be extended to two years."

With that, they each pinched one nipple, squeezed, pulled, and twisted them in opposite directions. Had I not been devoiced, I would have screamed in agony. David's warning pierced the pain in my mind, and I tried hard to smile at him through my tears. My smile encouraged them to squeeze harder until they saw unmaskable pain on my face.

"Good slut, you passed that test. Let's see how you do with having your holes invaded."

They each donned latex gloves; Jack shoved two fingers as far down my throat as he could and then started pushing and pulling around the inside of my mouth while David shoved two fingers up my twat and started roughly exploring my insides again in a repeat of what the slut wash boys had done. Jack only removed his fingers from my throat when he got me close to puking. He walked behind me, lubed my ass, and pushed first one and then two fingers into my rectum. I fought to stop myself from clenching when a third finger joined them. I thought he was done when he got the third one in, but no, he tried to get a fourth finger in. No matter how hard he worked my brown crinkled ring, he couldn't.

I breathed a sigh of relief when he withdrew his fingers. He stood before me and leered, "I need to ensure you are properly prepared for the extensive anal training you'll get at Ski Pole Ranch."

He called the wrangler over.

"This slut is going to slave sex camp for anal training; I need to ensure she is adequately prepared and doesn't get damaged by over-enthusiastic anal sex, as she has to pass an anal exam to be allowed to start at the camp."

He produced a long, fat buttplug that looked downright scary. It was clearly fatter than his cock, which had been in my cunt earlier. He also produced a syringe of pale yellow liquid, which greatly concerned me.

"If she wears this for the journey, she'll be ready for whatever cocks or dildos they penetrate her with. It would be easiest if I inserted it now so there's one less thing for you to do when you crate her. She also needs a shot of Horny Juice to prepare her for camp and make her less-than-stellar chest grow a size or two."

My wrangler glared at him, "No! She needs her back-passage available for the rest of the grading session and for the workers in shipping to play with. I'll insert it when I crate her for shipping. As for the Horny Juice, there's no way in hell I'm using that syringe as I've no way of knowing what's really in it. All slaves heading to sex training camps get a shot of Horny Juice in shipping before being sent off. We use our medically controlled supply; each slave needs a vet to prescribe it. If you attempt to inject her, I will see you arrested and prosecuted to the full extent of the law."

I was profoundly grateful to Judy for protecting me. All this time, David had been working my pussy, and I'd been torn between the conversation and the fingers in my pussy. Jack started playing with my clit while David finger-fucked me fast and furiously. I felt the heat build in my loins and the start of electric tingling spreading out from my sex through all my erogenous zones. My body convulsed helplessly in response to the invasion.

Jack stopped diddling my clit and stood back to watch my face. I badly wanted to cum and feared David would edge me, leaving me desperate. At the same time, I didn't want to give these monsters the satisfaction of cumming and knowing they owned me. Torn between conflicting thoughts, my body won, and I crested, shuddering and spasming with raw intensity as my utter humiliation compounded the sexual stimulation.

David still didn't stop; he kept going until I knew I was a puppet with whom he could do whatever he wanted. In the end, the only thing I could do was surrender. Only then, when he saw the fight leave my eyes, did he stop; I was hyper-sensitive, hurting, and had been turned into a public spectacle.

Jack started clapping slowly, "David, we're going to have so much fun with this one at her graduation test. Come on, let's hit the bar and celebrate the slut's downfall."

Everything about this scenario felt wrong to me; I just couldn't think clearly enough at the time to come up with any answers. But the following week, while I was lying exhausted and hurting in the darkness on my slave mat at the training camp, the different pieces fell into shape.

The SEC lawyer's sudden change in demeanour from professional to crude, Jack's presence here, and the tale he told about the "General's orders". It all stank to High Heaven, and I knew it. The question was, whom could I trust with my suspicions?

Our corporate attorney had simply turned on his heel and walked out without a word as soon as the indenture was signed. Eamon McBride, my CEO, had knuckled under to the SEC's demands without a fight. He had clarified that he feared any pushback could further jeopardise the contract ad that the company needed to play along. Honestly, I suspected Eamon was more interested in getting in my panties than protecting my pride and reputation. But protecting the contract was also believable. So, who could I trust?

I had come up with three plausible explanations: first, that this was a conspiracy to rig the bidding for the contract; second, that Jack was telling the truth about the General; and third, that he was lying about the General but somehow knew the SEC lawyer and had reached out to him when he heard about my enslavement. If it was a conspiracy, how far did it go? What was I up against?

I needed to plan my next moves carefully, but that would have to wait until after I graduated from sex camp.

***

When the hour was up, we were left hanging for another 15 minutes, and then my wrangler returned with one of the professional graders. The grader told me I had graded as Choice four grades down from the top on the USDA's beef grading scale; that was better than the Select Plus I'd gotten as a shy 18-year-old nerdette. Getting a beef cattle grade reinforced that I had just become what's colloquially known as slave meat. What he said next made me angry and hurt like hell.

"Based on your slave heat and sexual responsiveness when we tested you, combined with your physically well-toned body, and despite your less-than-impressive boobs, you would have gotten a grade of Choice Plus, but in my opinion, brilliant women make poor pleasure sluts as they never really let go of their pride and reluctance to serve men as they should. So, Professor Cartwright, your intelligence makes you less valuable as a woman. Think about that on your way to sex camp: your only value as a pleasure slut lies in how much pleasure you can give your owner," he snickered.

My blood boiled at the thought that a woman's worth is in her figure and how wet she gets. I had always prided myself on being in the top tier academically; that was where my value to my employer and, in my own eyes came from. But it also stung; it stung badly because my intelligence was precisely why I had trouble dating: men were intimidated by me. My slave grade accurately reflected that men didn't flirt with me and rubbed salt into that sore wound.

The grader sauntered off, smirking, while Judy released my restraints and leashed me. Her attitude towards me seemed to have softened, possibly because Jack, David, and the grader had all been complete dickwads. When we got to shipping, I asked if intelligence really was a reason to reduce a female slave's grade.

Judy snorted, "No, of course not! Intelligence makes you more valuable to most owners. He's insecure with women who are better than him and is notorious for marking them down a grade or two to overcompensate for his inadequacy. Just ignore him; he's a jerk. Since you are not being sold, your grade only matters for your own ego anyway."

More humiliation was inflicted with the threatened injection of Horny Juice. I'd read the history of how and why it was invented in 'The Origin Of Horny Juice' on Literotica. It was a mixture of sex hormones designed to make women aroused and get wet quickly. Prolonged use reputedly caused your chest to grow a size of two and firm up. Many women took the black market version for precisely that reason. My girls could do with being a little bigger, but I didn't want to think about the journey in the truck while horny, restrained, and unable to frig myself.

She then ordered "Slave Fours!"

I dropped to my knees and elbows. Judy, my wrangler, lubed my ass, working generous amounts in with two fingers. I squeaked when I felt a cold, lubed hand stroke my clit and start playing with it. Her other lubed hand slipped into my pussy and started finger-fucking me. It was weird to be an animate object that any free person could do anything. This was pleasurable but still humiliating. I almost lost it when she started talking dirty and teasing me:

"Just imagine 9608; your Master is rubbing his big fat cock on your backdoor, playing with your clit, and waiting for you to climax so he can ram his cock up your juicy ass just as you cum. He loves the feeling of a pleasure slut's ass contracting around his shaft while she's in the throes of her climax."

"Lose yourself in the moment, 9608, and focus on repeatedly climaxing because that is what your Master wants. Lose yourself in the pleasure of your own orgasm. That's right, slut, this is your destiny, to be a sexual plaything for the rich, losing all control over your body while you cum at their command as they ravish all three of your holes repeatedly."

She brought me to the edge and then pinched my clit to send me over it into a shuddering orgasm. I was lost in endorphins as my kind Master pleased me by ramming his fat cock into my asshole. No! I was so into Judy's dirty talk that I lost track of reality. Was I already losing my mind to slave-haze from the quick-acting Horny Juice injection? It was Judy pushing the monster plug into my butt - I was too distracted to clench, and the long, oversized plug penetrated my back passage reasonably smoothly.

The plug stretched me beyond what I had thought possible. Fortunately, I had been given an enema during my slut wash, or I might have been in even worse pain. She eventually worked the plug into my asshole, and I immediately felt like I needed to take a dump as my back passage was filled beyond capacity. I didn't think I could take having this monster invader for the three-hour journey to Basye, WV.

"9608, I'm sorry I had to do that to you, but I can't be sure you won't need your ass stretched before you get there. I'm unfamiliar with Ski Pole Ranch, but I can guess where the name comes from."

"Mistress, does it mean that the ranch is associated with the ski resort in the same town, and we'll serve as part of their après-ski service?"

She laughed, "You really are a naïf, aren't you? It refers to a sex position where three guys make you airtight, and then you have a guy at each side to jerk off like a pair of ski poles. Sorry, 9608, but you will probably be doing five guys simultaneously."

I blanched; my mind often makes the oddest associations; the random thought struck me that maybe that's where the famous burger chain, Five Guys, got its name. I shook off the thought, and the horror facing me got more real. I had no idea how I would get through the following week. But I'd never failed anything in my life, so I knew I could pass their graduation test with flying colours if I set my mind to it.

***

By the time we reached Ski Pole Ranch, I was desperate to be out of the large dog crate they'd put me in for shipping. Kneeling on the hard plastic floor had made my knees as sore as hell. Just because I could drive that journey in three hours did not mean the truck did. By the time we had stopped a few times to drop off crated girls, it must have been five hours later when we got there, and it was already dark. Only one other girl was being shipped to the same destination, but we were both gagged, so I knew nothing about her except that she was terrified.

I'd lost the battle against needing to pee an hour ago, and for the last hour, my knees had been sloshing in a puddle of cold pee; they were chapped as well as sore.

The back of the truck opened, and a wrangler wheeled a dolly in, picked up my crate, and deposited it on the receiving department floor. Only when both crates were delivered and signed for did one of the six waiting wranglers open our crates and command us to waddle out as far as the yellow line and stop. We were now kneeling on the cold concrete, which made my knees ache even more.

The same wrangler replaced our transit collars with collars that stated we were the property of Ski Pole Ranch and then ungagged us, "Slaves, state your Identification Numbers."

"21201 -MD-21120," the other girl said. "22902-VA-9608," I responded.

"You, slave, will be known by the last four digits while you're here, so you are 1120. Both of you, stand over the grate there so we can hose the urine off your legs."

While the other girl and I were hosed off, two wranglers unrolled padded yoga mats on the concrete and then stripped naked. They each lay down on a mat with their cocks already at half-mast.

"Sluts, pick a wrangler, get him hard, mount him, and ride him slowly."

I looked at him, stunned. What? No introduction? No welcome to Ski Pole Ranch? No lecture on obedience and punishment? Just straight to fucking. That told me more than I wanted to know about this sex camp.

1120 and I picked our nearest wrangler and went down on them. It only took a minute for us to get them fully engorged. I swivelled around and mounted mine. His cock was the perfect size, but I wasn't wet yet; sinking down on his cock was uncomfortable at first, but the injection of Horny Juice meant I got wet very quickly.

As soon as I was fully down on him, I felt another wrangler push me forward, and the wrangler I'd mounted grabbed my shoulders to hold me down. The one behind me twisted and pulled my butt plug out. "Damn, slut. That's one big butt plug. Ramming your ass will be easy." He pushed lube inside me and worked it around. After the giant butt plug, his cock felt nice as it slid easily into my readily gaping derrière.

The girl beside me had clearly not been plugged and squealed as the wrangler's lubed cock penetrated her virgin asshole. Despite how uncomfortable my journey had been, I was suddenly grateful to the SEC lawyer for ensuring I was prepared.

As soon as he was slowly fucking my ass, a third wrangler knelt in front of me, inserted a large ring in my mouth and strapped it behind my head, holding it in place; he proffered his semi-erect cock to my gaping mouth. They were going to make me airtight before even welcoming me to the ranch. Sheesh. The cock facing my mouth was average in length and girth and would not present any problems. I couldn't use my hands as I had to support my weight, so he held my head gently and started slowly plumbing my throat, burying his length fully in me with every stroke.

I'd been DP'ed by Nicole and Sasha using strap-ons, but this was my first experience of being a three-hole slut. It was confusing as I had no idea what to focus on with the different sensations invading my inner sanctum. I forced myself to concentrate on rising and falling on the cock beneath me, which wasn't so easy with a cock anchoring my ass. Eventually, we worked out a rhythm that made everyone happy.

But as soon as I was focused on those two, I forgot to focus on the cock in my throat and breathe through my nose. I suddenly gagged on that cock and was even more torn on how to handle three cocks simultaneously. I dreaded that my first experience of this camp would be failure and punishment.

Slowly, I accommodated myself to them all, and my sense of pleasure built as I relaxed. The cock in my pussy was perfect for me, and I was now fully lubed. I pushed the guy in my ass to speed up so I could get more pleasure from riding the cock in my love channel. The guy behind me got the hint and cooperated. All three wranglers sped up, and the guy beneath me used his hips to meet each thrust forcefully.

After a traumatic day, I wanted, no needed, this orgasm so badly and pleaded silently under my breath that the guys would last until I'd cum. My pleasure built and built, ripples of pleasure spreading out from the core of my sex. I lost all focus as my world was reduced to chasing that elusive orgasm. My self-awareness was reduced to that of a vagina that happened to have a person vaguely attached as my sex ruled my body, urging me onwards to my release.

The wrangler in my mouth came, but I was bucking so wildly that I couldn't focus on showing him his jism on my tongue. Despite the ring gag making me drool horribly, I tried to keep enough in my mouth to make him happy afterwards. The wrangler beneath me laughed and teased me for being such a slut that I was losing myself in fucking and being fucked. He reached up and started delightfully playing with my nipples - he clearly knew his way around a woman's body. The sense of shame from his teasing and the added stimulation of my nipples pushed me over the edge; my eyesight whited out as the sensation of pleasure overrode everything else in my brain; my body spasmed against the two cocks still inside me, and those spasms pushed both over the edge; I felt their hot jets of semen coating my insides.

The three of us collapsed in a puddle as their cocks slowly shrank and worked their way out of me. As we lay there, I heard the girl next to me cry out her orgasm and burst into tears from overwrought emotion. I was breathing heavily but still held enough jism in my mouth to show the wrangler before me. "Good little slut," he said as he mussed my hair like a pet dog. He stood up; the other five wranglers withdrew from our bodies, used baby wipes to clean up, and got dressed.

That had been the most mind-blowing sex I'd ever had and, by far, the most explosive orgasm. I knew this would be a tough week as they tried to break my pride, but at least I knew now that I'd be getting lots of great sex.

"Sluts, well done! You both passed your entrance exam for camp with flying colours which means you'll be spared some of the most humiliating training. That was your official welcome to Ski Pole Ranch. This week, frequent sex will push every limit of your body as we break your pride and independence. You need to understand that this camp is not just about turning you into sweet sexy, glamour-pusses; it is about breaking all resistance to sexual servitude.

Trust me when I say we have a lot of experience breaking even the proudest and shyest girls and sending them back to their owners as submissive sluts with the sexual skills to make any man happy. You will be a different person by the time you leave here, and the harder you fight that, the more weeks you'll stay. Nobody leaves until their hesitancy to suck and fuck whatever cock is shoved in front of them has been broken, and they have the skills to make their owner believe they are a sex god and make them, for a moment at least, the happiest slave owner on earth."