Civil Penalty Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You will be trained hard, and at the end of each week, you'll have a graduation test. Five men will turn you into an airtight ski pole while a camera is focused on your facial expression. The judges will be looking for you to convince them that you genuinely enjoy being used; convince them that you understand your highest purpose in life as a pleasure slut is satisfying men sexually. If you are obedient, surrender your pride, and throw yourself wholeheartedly into your new role, you can pass the first time and return to your owners quickly."

***

After being issued orange prison scrubs and sneakers to wear (I was ridiculously pleased that we wouldn't be naked all the time, considering it was December and we were close to a ski resort), I was shown to my sleeping area. After we packed our stuff away, we were escorted to a room with a barber's chair. I looked in horror at my wrangler as I had always gone to expensive hair salons and prided myself on looking professional.

"9608, we once had a slave bring lice in, and we didn't detect it until they had spread to several other slaves. Eliminating them was a pain. Since then, when they arrive, everyone gets their hair cut short and washed with lice shampoo."

I could feel the tears forming in my eyes as my gorgeous glossy hair down to my shoulders was shorn back to a pixie cut. I was stripped of how I saw myself: I didn't even recognize the woman in the mirror wearing prison scrubs and short hair. They had cut away my pride with a simple pair of scissors.

Eamon had opposed my coming to this particular ranch because its purpose is to break a woman's spirit, but the SEC had insisted that I attend this one specifically. I would still have a pixie cut when I started work at the office on Monday, and I wondered what cover story I'd use so they didn't know I had been to sex camp. My emotions overwhelmed me, and I couldn't process them; I held myself together until I returned to my sleeping area and burst into tears. The humiliations inflicted on my first day as a slave had been far worse than I had envisaged when I agreed to this madness. I had been so naïve.

I lay chained to the wall, lying on a foam mat with a thin blanket and a lumpy pillow; I thought my previous life as Absconditus's CTO seemed to belong entirely to someone else. I was demoralized and wished I'd elected to risk the two-year prison sentence instead of this. I would have to fight hard to retain my sense of self-worth and, at the same time, convince them I had surrendered it.

I was brought up sharp by an inner voice sternly telling me that Professor Elizabeth Cartwright doesn't snivel and feel sorry for herself. I steeled myself and dug deep to try and focus on the positives. Shackled to my bed, I could still stand and look in the mirror.

I still didn't recognise the woman looking back at me, but after a while, I had to admit she looked kinda cute with a pixie cut. I had a boyfriend in college who'd loved to grab my long hair when we were fucking doggy style and pull my head back sharply as he impaled himself. A pixie cut meant the employees wouldn't be able to do that to me. And there was the fact that I'd been welcomed to camp by the most mind-blowing sexual experience I'd ever had. Maybe there was a silver lining in this cloud.

Feeling a little better about my situation, I lay down and reflected that the graduation test would be both the most challenging exam and the most demanding role to act I'd ever undertaken. I'd never failed an academic test and was determined I wouldn't fail this one.

***