Civil Penalty Pt. 08

Story Info
Beth gives Emily a lesson in the fine art of cock sucking.
6.3k words
4.8
6.6k
7

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers

Civil Penalty Part 8

Avicia

***

This story is set in the legal slavery universe created by joe_doe_stories and Carl_Bradford. If you are offended by legal slavery stories, or if you have strong feelings that slavery stories should conform to the way you think slavery should be portrayed, please do not read this story and keep looking for something you will enjoy.

Parts of this story are non-consensual/reluctant. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

Thank you to the usual suspects for their discussions and editorial help. You know who you are.

Note: I use UK English spelling and vocabulary.

Last modified 23 July 2023

***

Recap: Elizabeth Cartwright, the CTO of Absconditus, Inc, was forced to agree to a civil penalty with the SEC after being accused of insider trading. As part of her punishment, she was required to spend six months as a clothed slave working for the company and six evenings a week as a collared sex slave, serving her co-workers.

Beth returned from a slave camp where she was trained in various sexual skills. Now, she must be available for sexual encounters every night from 7 pm to 10 pm. Employees of Absconditus can book 45-minute sessions with her during that time.

Despite the traumatic experience of being enslaved, Beth wonders if her enslavement was part of a larger bid-rigging conspiracy involving Absconditus. She is determined to uncover the truth and bring those responsible to justice.

***

Elizabeth Cartwright's POV:

At 3 pm on Sunday, there was a knock on the penthouse door. I opened it to see Zack and Emily standing there; Zack looked acutely embarrassed while Emily looked excited. She'd clearly dressed up for the occasion and was wearing a cute Little Black Dress and black ankle boots with 2" heels. I invited them in and smiled appreciatively as I watched her figure as she entered. This was going to be fun.

"Beth, where's the sitting room where I can wait?"

Zack asked. I wondered why he was so nervous, what did he think I was going to do or say to her?

"I think you should both come in for now. We can chat and relax over a glass of wine, as Emily needs to feel more comfortable with me before we do anything."

I asked her to tell me about herself and her family. I discovered they had been High School sweethearts and had stayed in contact despite going to different colleges. As soon as they graduated and moved to the DC metro area, they started dating again; neither had met anyone else they had been seriously interested in since High School. After Emily's second glass of wine, she started giving me sly, sexy looks, to which Zack seemed oblivious. I showed him to the penthouse sitting room. It had a TV where he could relax watching Sunday afternoon football.

"Beth, please be gentle with her; she had a sheltered upbringing."

I hugged him and promised I would.

"Emily, why don't you tell me what you want from this session?"

She waited until she was sure Zack was out of earshot and then giggled.

"I'm still a virgin with an intact hymen, as I've never used a tampon, done gymnastics, or ridden a horse. But I'm not as innocent as Zack thinks. My freshman roommate was banging her boyfriend and was shocked that I was still a virgin. I wore noise-cancelling headphones and ignored them as they hung a sheet up when they had sex, but one day I walked in on them stark naked, going at it like bunny rabbits. My roommate told her boyfriend to keep going as 'it's only Emily', so I sat on my bed, shocked, and watched, getting an eyeful of free sex education."

"Oh my, that sounds super awkward."

"After that, they stopped trying to hide it and let it all hang out, so I've seen erect cocks, and I still don't understand how on earth they fit inside the small hole in a girl's vulva. Eventually, all this naked sex got to me. I'd promised myself I would stay pure for Zack, so I knew I couldn't touch another boy, but I had to do something."

"There was a table in the cafeteria where a group of lesbians hung out, so I sat with them one lunchtime. They asked me if I knew who the table was for, and I said, "Yes, that's why I've joined you". They asked if I'd ever been with a girl. I looked at them coyly and said, 'No, but there's a first time for everything', and grinned. That started a scramble as they all wanted to be my first. I'm straight, but there was one lesbian, Julie, who was a tomboy, had a man's haircut and wore men's clothes. She was the nearest gal to a guy, and I knew I could get aroused by a girlfriend with her looks. She was a Senior, so I could also look up to her, which I liked."

"We went back to her place and made out for a while. She was a better kisser than Zack, and I melted in her arms. She started caressing my boobs through my clothing, slipped a hand inside my tee and pushed my bra up to get to my nipples. I'd never let Zack do that, and it felt out-of-this-world good. I went limp and let her do whatever she wanted. She pulled my leggings and panties off."

"I'm surprised you didn't feel like you were cheating on Zack."

Emily looked at me, stunned.

"No, I wasn't cheating. Julie was a girl, so it doesn't count; Zack knows I've never been with another guy. He'd have a fit if he knew I'd been with another woman. Well, that or get excited and want a moment-by-moment replay." She giggled again.

"And he really has no idea? He really does you think you are still that innocent and sheltered? I honestly don't see how he could miss it."

She shrugged, "He sees me as the shy, innocent girl he knew in tenth grade. I'll always be that girl for him. Now, where was I? Oh, yes. Julie gave me an evil grin and lay between my legs. I'd seen my roommate's boyfriend do this, so I knew what came next and how much my roommate enjoyed it. I lay back like a pillow princess and let her kiss my thighs and caress my pubic mound. Her tongue worked closer and closer to where I wanted to be licked until she stopped and said, "What the heck! You're a virgin! Wow, I get to be the one who deflowers you. What a treat."

Only then I panicked and pushed her away. I told her it was vital to keep my hymen until I met the right person and only lose it as part of a committed relationship."

"We had a big fight; she couldn't understand why I wouldn't lose it with her. She claimed she'd never had a hymen and didn't see what all the fuss was about (even though she'd been excited by the idea of breaking mine). After talking for a while and understanding how sheltered I was and that I was Bi, not Lesbian, she relented and went down on me again. She carefully pushed one finger into me so she wouldn't stress my hymen and found some magic spot inside me that caused me to arch my back in pleasure."

"Beth, it was the best orgasm of my life. My whole body came alive with every nerve over-sensitised and rippling with electric currents. I saw stars as my body shook and shuddered. I was lost in a post-orgasmic haze for several minutes while we kissed and made out. She taught me how to go down on her and then made me get her off five times in different positions, including 69, and riding my face facing forward and backwards. She was so effortlessly dominant that I enjoyed surrendering to her and letting her do whatever she wanted with my body other than break my hymen."

"The next day, she taught me how to screw her to an orgasm with a strap-on which she said was realistic so I'd know what a real cock would look like if I ever found a guy I wanted to fuck. (I hadn't told her about Zack). That dong was 7" long and 2" in girth - is that really what Zack's will be like?"

I laughed, "No, the average white American has a 5" cock with less than 2" girth. On your wedding night, he will probably be insecure about the size of his cock, and you need to gasp and tell him you're not sure it will fit or something like that. He needs to believe you are impressed with his manhood which is almost certainly smaller than that dildo."

"Anyway, Julie and I split up a few days later as she was too frustrated over being unable to fuck me with a strap-on or push two fingers inside me. Five days dating Julie is the entire sum of my sexual experience."

"So, Emily, what do you want from me?"

She grinned, "Two things. I want you to teach me how to go down on a cock, so I know what to do with Zach without fumbling around. And second, I wanted to experience it one last time with another girl before I become Zack's faithful wife."

It was my turn to grin; she'd already told me that she was naturally submissive with Julie, and Julie had made Emily get her off repeatedly. This was the kind of girl-on-girl time I could enjoy. Despite being a slave, wearing a strap-on for her to suck would be a great way to establish dominance over this free woman.

"Beth, I have one last question, what is the G-spot? Why does it feel so good?"

"Most people are uneducated about the size of the clit. They think it is just the few mm of the glans clitoris that sticks out. In reality, it is 3 to 4" long. Inside the body, the corpora runs along the top of the vagina before splitting into two branches called the crura that go down along the sides of the vagina. The crura have vestibula bulbs that engorge when you are aroused. The G-spot is thought to be where a pair of vestibula bulbs rub against the vaginal wall just after the corpora splits into the crura. Does that make sense?"

Emily looked shocked, "Three to four inches? Wow. I had no idea; I just knew that's where the magic nubbin is that gives you pleasure."

"Emily, we will shower together to help you relax being naked with me, and then I'll wear a strap-on and give you a lesson on the fine art of cock-sucking. I will also go down on you as you asked and have you go down on me as your last lesbian fling.

I led Emily naked into the shower. She shivered in anticipation. I worked up a rich lather on the sponge and gently soaped her whole body using the soft, malleable sponge to caress her slim breasts and the undercurve of her vulva.

I knelt behind her and soaped down her slim butt cheeks, working the edge of the sponge into the private channel, before standing, reaching around, and cupping her breasts in two soapy hands. She moaned and laid her head back against my shoulder. Once her nipples were fully erect, I slipped one hand down her vulva and made a V around her clit to gently stimulate her nubbin.

I turned her around and lifted one of her feet onto the shower seat. All the soap had rinsed off, so I knelt before her and lapped her central slit. She shuddered and gripped my head to guide me. Doing what her girlfriend had done, I slipped one finger inside her and found her G-spot without difficulty.

She was nowhere near as shy and sheltered as Zack had made her out to be. She was swirling her hips and rubbing my face against her clit in time with my fingers. It took her about five minutes to fully come to boil, and when she came, she made the cutest little cries, mewls, and exclamations. She was delightful.

I fetched my 6" by 1 7/8" 'Euro' dildo and gave her first lesson in licking and bobbing up and down on it without it attached to my hips. Only when she had succeeded in inhaling the entire length did I attach it to my harness and repeat all the same lessons.

Once she had it fully buried in her throat, I started very slowly and very gently face-fucking her while holding her head. I pulled out fully every ten seconds to let me breathe.

"Emily, could you take it if Zack wanted to go faster?"

She looked unsure of herself, "I should probably find out now before saying yes and disappointing him."

I resumed face-fucking her and increased the speed slowly while making sure she wasn't distressed. As we did that, I coached her on breathing through her nose. She did really well until she gagged, and I stopped immediately and kissed her.

"OK, I think you've got the hang of it. The rest you can learn with Zack. You wanted a repeat of your time with Julie. Would you like to fuck me with the strap-on?"

Her eyes glinted, and she grinned, "You better believe it, slave girl."

I fetched by 7" by 2" dildo, slipped it into the harness, and helped her into it. I was about to get on the bed on all fours when she said, "No, bend over your table with your legs spread and hold on."

I was shocked at the sudden change in her demeanour. Apparently, submissive little Emily was a switch; that could make life interesting for Zack if they were willing to explore both sides of the power dynamic together.

I draped myself over the table, feeling incredibly vulnerable. In the weeks of being a slave, a few guys had done this, along with many other vulnerable positions. I felt Emily line herself up with my slave cunt and drive in hard. She giggled, "I nailed you."

She was surprisingly athletic and had good abs as she drove that thing in and out with wicked speed. Just as I was close to cresting, she stopped and snickered. "Frustrated?" I pouted at her and whimpered, "Yes, Mistress Emily." She snickered again, "Remember your place, slave girl; you cum when your Mistress says you can and not before."

"Get on your back on the table and hold your knees. I want to watch your face while I make you cum."

I complied like a good little slave, and she drove in hard again and started rubbing my clit. I had already been close, and another minute brought me to teetering on the edge, "Please, Mistress, may your slave girl cum?"

"Cum for me now, little slave,' she commanded archly, and a screaming orgasm tore through me with waves of pleasure undulating from my core in rippling waves. She kept on pounding me relentlessly all the way through it until I begged for mercy. I collapsed back on the table with my legs dangling over the side, exhausted but completely satisfied.

I would never have guessed for one minute that this slip of a girl has such a dominant streak buried deep inside her.

"Emily, if you like strap-on play, you should try pegging Zack one day. I've seen for myself that pegging a boyfriend makes him a better, more understanding lover. Men need to experience it to understand a woman's view of sex. I'm guessing you don't want Zack to see you naked before your wedding night, but I think you would be more confident if you played with his cock today. If you bring him off with your hands, you will feel more confident about being with him, and he will worry less about impressing you."

Shy Emily returned; she hemmed and hawed for a while, then quietly agreed. I asked her to put her lingerie back on and went to retrieve Zack.

***

When we returned to my bedroom, I told Emily to strip him. He was already fully erect from thinking about what had been happening in the bedroom. Emily gasped, "I can't fit that inside me; it's huge." I snickered; I wouldn't burst Zack's bubble by pointing out he was average for a guy.

"Emily, listen to me; yes, it will be tight the first time you do it, but it will soon become very pleasurable as you get used to the sensation of being filled. The trick is to ensure you are aroused and sopping wet beforehand and then take it slowly the first time. On your wedding night, it will be easier if he lies on his back and you lower yourself onto his cock; that way, you can control the speed of penetration and give yourself time to accommodate him."

Zack lay on my king-size bed shivering in anticipation.

Emily and I lay on each side of him and took turns kissing him. He was still rock hard. I got some skin cream for lubricant and showed Emily how to stroke his cock. Zack's eyes rolled back; he had waited too long for this to happen and was desperate to experience it with the woman he loved.

I guided her hand to clasp around Zack's cock and withdrew from the bed. I left them snogging while Emily languidly stroked her fiancé.

"Faster, Em, please; I need it faster," he moaned. Emily sped up, and he was so hyped up that he came a couple of minutes later, his jism shooting so hard it landed on his chin. Emily giggled and then tasted some of it.

"Mmmm, tastes kind of salty, doesn't it? Not bad, though."

"Emily, I want you to clean him up. Take his cock into your mouth and suck the last bit of jism out. He will be licking your pussy on your wedding night, and you need to get used to the feeling of his cock in your mouth.

"Emily, this really revs a man's engine," I tittered while extending my tongue and proceeding to lick up a strand of his jism that ended on his nipple, giving it a little extra twirl.

Licking his cock clean had him erect again before she finished. She looked at me questioningly. I guessed her unspoken question.

"Do you want me to stay and coach you on oral skills?"

Zack groaned, "I've waited since my Junior Prom for this. If you are sure, Em, I'd love it."

"Emily, I know licking wiry pubic hair feels gross, but Zack's scrotum is very sensitive to being licked, particularly the back of his scrotum, and he'll love it. Before you lick him there, stroke and gently touch his balls, which are very sensitive." A minute later, she gave them a tentative kiss and looked at me again.

"You've got this, Emily; just do it."

"Now, lick up the length of his cock a few times. OK, you got that, now pretend the head of his cock is a soft-serve ice cream cone and swirl your tongue around it.

"Please, Em." Zack groaned. Emily looked at me to know what he meant, "He needs you to get to the main course and suck the head of his cock into your mouth. Watch me while I bob up and down on it with my lips and use my tongue to tease the underside of his cock. Then you take over and do the same things but with passion."

She grinned at him. She did exactly as I had taught her, and this time he came volubly, juddering as he clutched her head and cried out her name. Her eyes opened saucer-wide as if to say, 'Wow, I did that.'

"OK, Zack, if Emily is willing to let you see her naked before the wedding, it's your turn to show Emily what I taught you. Bring her off with your tongue. Emily, get naked."

Emily shyly smirked and said, "No. Zack, we've used enough of Dr Cartwright's time; let's go home, so you can blow both my pussy and my mind."

Zack's face lit up like a Christmas tree as he thanked me effusively for giving them such a great start towards married life, and he promised he would go down on her every day on their honeymoon. I figured he was in for a shock when she wanted Zack to do everything that Julie had made her do.

***

After seeing them off, I grabbed my dressing gown and headed to the sitting room. I was surprised and a bit concerned when I saw that Eamon was there.

"Eamon, it's 4 o'clock on Sunday afternoon; what the heck are you doing here?"

I noticed he had a large snifter of cognac; something hadn't gone well.

"Sally overheard me talking to you on the phone and asked why I mentioned the slave vet. She grilled me until she got the truth. I admitted we slept together. She said that since you are a slave, we didn't sleep together: I took advantage of you. But she accepted that my having sex with you while you were a slave was technically within our rules, but then said it still made her livid. She is furious that I didn't do anything to prevent you from being enslaved and that I'm making you serve our employees sexually. I'm in the doghouse and didn't want to sleep on the couch, so I'll sleep here, alone, tonight."

Not half as furious as I was at being dosed with Horny Juice and made to fuck any employee who makes an appointment, I thought.

"So that's why I'm here, but why are you in the sitting room in your dressing gown, smelling of sex? You don't have sessions on Sundays."

I snorted, "I've been teaching a couple of love-struck virgins what they need to know before their wedding night in two weeks. The Horny Juice is doing a number on my hormones, and I'll take any chance I get. Eamon, I have to ask, why did you tell Legal not to help my defence?"

Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers
12