All Comments on 'Civil Penalty Pt. 08'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy100110 months ago

Nice kinky stuff! Of course, it would have been better for Elizabeth if the sentence would have been overturned (already), but it provides for a lovely tale.

whiterabbit0117whiterabbit011710 months ago

Welcome back. Been missing the story. Some nice new twists.

GortmundyGortmundy10 months ago

"Bradford, Cummings, and Gortmundy"? Oh, I'm stealing that. You can expect suitable reciprocity soon... Hmm, "Avicia, Bung and Featherman: (Quality services for only the most "discerning" client)....

Great stuff, as always.

MrSmith27MrSmith2710 months ago

Loving the plot twists. It will be interesting to see how the conspiracy unwinds and what happens to all those involved in it. It appears that Beth is evolving into a sexual dominant right when Giaana delivers herself on a platter for some fun times. Here's to Giaana's husband accidentally purchasing a monthly does of Horny Juice on the black market so that she can live the dream a little longer.

Karen_48Karen_4810 months ago

Well worth the wait. I am liking the plot twists. Looking forward to the next installment.

AviciaAvicia10 months agoAuthor

MrSmith, hmm, he didn’t realise he’d set up an order for monthly deliveries by mistake. There was a little box you had to unselect to make it a one-off purchase. Damn sneaky vendor.

roseyfingersroseyfingers10 months ago

It seems that Ms. Cartwright is performing some very important educational functions while a slave.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

A ray of light for Beth. Very good chapter. Few stories that explore that kind of abuse also take time to explore the after effects and rehabilitation after such an ordeal, or sincere regret like Eamon feels. Certain authors could take lessons from you.

des911des91110 months ago

Enjoying the overall story, thank you. This chapter finally sees things turning around. That's nice to see and gives hope that the whole thing will be resolved satisfactorily.

You're having great fun with this, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! And I love the different vibe of female empowerment -- very different and refreshing from most of the stories on this site. I sure hope this series continues!

AG_CarringtonAG_Carrington10 months ago

The story is much more subtle, and therefore erotic, than most erotica dealing with these dynamics. Great work!

PuttPuttNYPuttPuttNY10 months ago

Really have loved this storyline. Cant wait for the next chapter!

EGRIEGRI9 months ago

This story has had any number of changes in Beth. Her submission has really turned her into a well balanced individual. I doubt she would have helped Zack and Emily in her prior persona. It is nice to see Jackson and Norman being picked off for their part in this saga Next up is the General and SEC slug.

I don't see how Beth's experience isn't going to be public knowledge. I know the world of legalized slavery is part of the story so it shouldn't, in the end, be problem for her professionally. Personally if she doesn't become CEO, this chapter is the first we have ever heard of the BOD, who were silent regarding a key C suite executive's problem, she should find another firm.

Looking forward to your next chapter.

Qwer12Qwer129 months ago

5 Stars and love the way it has moved around in interesting directions and with great story telling so keep up the great direction of this story. Cheers

WhitnerWhitner9 months ago

I loved the Emily and Zack scenes. Maybe Beth was able to help them because she did develop more empathy because of her own experiences as a slave, as another commenter has suggested. It has a great plot and interesting character development, while, at the same time giving us some very juicy and detailed play by play descriptions of the sexual encounters. This is a fantastically well written story and I can hardly wait to be able to read the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story is not over. Do more.

appyBappyB8 months ago

Really enjoyed your writing and can't wait to read more of this story.

artty67artty677 months ago

Enjoyable but it felt a little rushed.

Suddenly finding out Norman head of legal had taken her to a bdsm club and used her in public must be a whole chapter on it's own. I know you like nice ending but it would be nice if she didn't have honey juice affecting her so we could fine out if her body was really enjoying being a 3 hole slut. Hopefully this is not the end, especially want to know what happened to security who didn't react to her alarm when the 3 guys from sales were using her.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months ago

Loved the role reversal 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

Well things certainly sped up in that chapter. We knew nothing about Norman taking her to a bdsm club, etc and still nothing about the security failure but what a rollercoster of an instalment. ⛤⛤⛤⛤⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES